PDA

View Full Version : Raiders winless at the bye?

Black96WS6
09-12-2012, 12:59 PM
0-4 could be a real possibility.

After facing Rivers & the Chargers, they have to go to Miami, where they very well could lose, then have to face 2 more elite QBs in Big Ben and Peyton.

Not looking good!

JLesSPE
09-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Sure they could lose to Miami, but I don't think they will. Still, a 1-3 start won't get it done.

Crushaholic
09-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I think they could beat Miami. The Dolphins aren't very good. It will be close...

cmhargrove
09-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm waiting a bit to start talking crap on this Raiders team. They still have a stout d-line and a tremendous talent in McFadden if he stays healthy.

If McFadden goes down (again), all bets are off.

broncocalijohn
09-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Sure they could lose to Miami, but I don't think they will. Still, a 1-3 start won't get it done.

They should beat the Dolphins. We all have tough schedules except Chargers this week. Raiders just are not that good to win many games with this schedule.

Ambiguous
09-12-2012, 01:11 PM
They should beat the Dolphins. We all have tough schedules except Chargers this week. Raiders just are not that good to win many games with this schedule.

Chiefs play the Bills, assuming it's a continuation of last year, they are awful.

swaiy
09-12-2012, 01:12 PM
The dolphins have a poor running game and a rookie QB. I dont think the Raiders will lose.

ColoradoDarin
09-12-2012, 01:20 PM
at Miami, in Sept... tough place to win.

razorwire77
09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
The heat and humidity in Miami always makes it a tough place to play early in the season. I think the Faid win this game outright on by feeding the ball to McFadden 25 times and forcing a rookie QB into turning the ball over. Oh, and if they are able to get that longsnapper punter thing down. Raiders get the win 17-13, but McFadden gets dinged up and they lose the remaining games mentioned.

cutthemdown
09-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Dolphins rookie QB so raw I think Raiders win this one. Seymore and Kelly will get in his face and he will make mistakes.

Raiders 23
Fish- 19

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Dolphins look a mess. I think the raiders have this game assuming another snapper doesn't go down.

Tombstone RJ
09-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't see the phins scoring on the faider's defense. I think this will be an attitude game for the faiders too.

Bacchus
09-12-2012, 02:46 PM

Those east coast trips for west coast teams are very tough. I say the Dolphins whoop up on them!

broncosteven
09-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Carson Palmer is bad. Did anyone mention that?

Funny how all the butt-pirate fans conceeded that PM was a great move and we will own them. I was hoping to be able to talk smack with someone this year.

Tombstone RJ
09-12-2012, 03:44 PM
anyone know if the faid got another long snapper? Certainly they have taken care of that mess, right?

maher_tyler
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm waiting a bit to start talking crap on this Raiders team. They still have a stout d-line and a tremendous talent in McFadden if he stays healthy.

If McFadden goes down (again), all bets are off.

Which is a good possibility. If he wasn't getting a hand off, they were throwing him the ball.

maven
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
The heat and humidity in Miami always makes it a tough place to play early in the season. I think the Faid win this game outright on by feeding the ball to McFadden 25 times and forcing a rookie QB into turning the ball over. Oh, and if they are able to get that longsnapper punter thing down. Raiders get the win 17-13, but McFadden gets dinged up and they lose the remaining games mentioned.

GL wearing black on a sunday afternoon down here. And to add the stadium gets hot as hell with no wind movement.

I predict a close game, fins squeak by on some fluke play.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-12-2012, 03:51 PM
anyone know if the faid got another long snapper? Certainly they have taken care of that mess, right?

They've got Frank Tripuka's grandkid flying there. Not sure if it's a tryout or if he's already signed, but he's on his way.

DeuceOfClub
09-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Short week, coast-to-coast, early start time in September is tough for any team.

Raider Bill
09-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Carson Palmer is bad. Did anyone mention that?

based on what?

TheReverend
09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
I vote "yes"

And we are talking about the 2013 bye, right?

Agamemnon
09-12-2012, 05:49 PM
They should beat the Dolphins.

TheReverend
09-12-2012, 05:51 PM
They should beat the Dolphins.

I think Miami's going to win that one.

Agamemnon
09-12-2012, 05:55 PM

Like some have pointed out they do have the heat and humidity thing going for them, but they just look so bad to me. Another 3 Int game out of Tannehill, and they are toast.

TheReverend
09-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Like some have pointed out they do have the heat and humidity thing going for them, but they just look so bad to me. Another 3 Int game out of Tannehill, and they are toast.

Agree, but they DO also have a handful of talented guys still.

And I think Carson has what it takes to keep pace with Tannehill's INTs

TheChamp24
09-12-2012, 06:04 PM
It will be a close game IMO, but I do feel the Raiders should win, not saying they will though.
Miami played Houston pretty tough actually. Tannehil had 2 batted balls become interceptions, and another guy fumbled I believe.
after that it was all downhill for them.

Fight_On!
09-12-2012, 06:31 PM
For a team that is "irrelevant" it's interesting to see the Raiders threads started and kept up on this board.

Anyway, going 0-4 is a very strong possibility. From what the O showed Monday night the best that could happen is 1-4. A 2-2 record after the Denver Peytons game would be amazing.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-12-2012, 06:53 PM
For a team that is "irrelevant" it's interesting to see the Raiders threads started and kept up on this board.

Anyway, going 0-4 is a very strong possibility. From what the O showed Monday night the best that could happen is 1-4. A 2-2 record after the Denver Peytons game would be amazing.

There's some persistent raider fans that start threads here. Some bring quality, others stink it up with loose turds.

Black96WS6
09-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Raiders will be 0-4 at the Bye.

After they lose to the Bye, they'll be 0-5;D

Dogsweat
09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Just a glitch. The Broncos will lose tonight. The Steelers are coming. Unlike Denver there wont be 20,000 Steeler fans invading the home turf.

Maybe 2.

Jetland
09-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Just a glitch. The Broncos will lose tonight. The Steelers are coming. Unlike Denver there wont be 20,000 Steeler fans invading the home turf.

Maybe 2.

what the hell are you talking about

swaiy
09-16-2012, 01:18 PM

Maybe 2.

Are you high? Broncos dont play today and Reggie Bust ran all over the Raiders. The Steelers will destroy the Raitards.

Dogsweat
09-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Are you high? Broncos dont play today and Reggie Bust ran all over the Raiders. The Steelers will destroy the Raitards.

Correction: Tomm.

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Chiefs play the Bills, assuming it's a continuation of last year, they are awful.

I guess the Chiefs suck a lot since then.

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM

Maybe 2.

LOL! This is what we get from Raiders' fans. Drunk, drugged and has nothing correct in their post. If there is, who the hell could tell? WTF are you talking about? Please dont answer and go away back to Chokeland with your 0-2 record.

DBroncos4life
09-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Maybe we should start stabbing people to keep opposing fans down.

maven
09-16-2012, 03:12 PM
I predicted a close game and dolphin win, but the dolphins surprised me and blew them out. hahahahaa

razorwire77
09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I underestimated the Raiders and Chefs suck level. Both teams are going to be heavy players in the Barkley sweepstakes.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I underestimated the Raiders and Chefs suck level. Both teams are going to be heavy players in the Barkley sweepstakes.

Its hilarious. The bozos that cheer those teams on actually thought they would win the west. I don't care that it's only 2 games both those teams don't even deserve to play in the NFL. Ship that crap to Canada.

Captain 'Dre
09-17-2012, 08:19 AM

After decades of Raider Fan arrogance-- including this last decade, when the Raiders have been total garbage-- Oakland's implosion is a very entertaining comeuppance for the fans of other AFC West clubs to watch. Ha!

There's nothing like seeing the tough-guy prison parolee getting the crap beat out of him by the baby in the stroller. Ha!

And then the parolee brags that he can cry louder than the baby, and produce a higher quantity of poop in his pants. :clown:

Captain 'Dre
09-17-2012, 08:23 AM
Its hilarious. The bozos that cheer those teams on actually thought they would win the west. I don't care that it's only 2 games both those teams don't even deserve to play in the NFL. Ship that crap to Canada.

Think either team would finish the season with a .500 mark in the Mountain West Conference? Ha!

bronco militia
09-17-2012, 08:25 AM
after two weeks, the Raiders look like the worst team in football again

;D

Captain 'Dre
09-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Raiders will be 0-4 at the Bye.

After they lose to the Bye, they'll be 0-5;D

To their credit, the Raiders will play hard against the bye, and lose in the final minute. ;D

bronco militia
09-17-2012, 08:28 AM

a trio of suck in this post...Ha!

TheChamp24
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
after two weeks, the Raiders look like the worst team in football again

;D

The Chiefs say NOT SO FAST my friend.

bronco militia
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
The Chiefs say NOT SO FAST my friend.

to be fair, I haven't seen the Cheeps play yet.

The suck is strong in Chokeland and Cleveland

TheChamp24
09-17-2012, 08:53 AM
to be fair, I haven't seen the Cheeps play yet.

The suck is strong in Chokeland and Cleveland

Cleveland almost beat a talented Eagles team and was close against Cincy. They aren't on the suckitude of the Chiefs or Raiders.

bronco militia
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
from ksk:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DA5hK9UcnQg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DA5hK9UcnQg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

New footage of fan fights from the Raiders opening weekend loss against the Chargers, the violence of which authorities said was about on par for a typical Raiders home game. Which translates to slightly high for present-day Libya. Anyway, this bathroom fight video was just loaded online for the first time on Sunday. Why the delay? Well, when you have to fight and claw and stab your way out of the Oakland Colosseum (O.CO!),that takes time, as does the necessary visit to the closest 24-hour urgent care clinic. The wait times in there are crazy.

TheReverend
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Spanked. That. Ass.

ColoradoDarin
09-17-2012, 11:04 AM
at Miami, in Sept... tough place to win.

and I started Reggie Bush in my fantasy league.

TheReverend
09-17-2012, 11:08 AM
and I started Reggie Bush in my fantasy league.

So did I... but thanks to Larry Fitzgerald's **** #s and my opponent starting Hakeem Nicks I still lost.

ColoradoDarin
09-17-2012, 11:24 AM
So did I... but thanks to Larry Fitzgerald's **** #s and my opponent starting Hakeem Nicks I still lost.

lol, I have Fitz too (and Dez Bryant and Alshon Jeffsomething) and their grand total of 1 points altogether (not like I had much choice, Nate Washington and Pierre Garcon on the bench this week), but I had Bush, Eli Manning and CJ Spiller - WIN. 105 points, 90 from those 3.

I don't even have to root for Tony Gonzales tonight either while the Broncos curb-stomp the Falcons.

LongDongJohnson
09-17-2012, 11:26 AM
I hope we can beat the raiders at home for the first time since 2007.

TheReverend
09-17-2012, 11:28 AM
lol, I have Fitz too (and Dez Bryant and Alshon Jeffsomething) and their grand total of 1 points altogether (not like I had much choice, Nate Washington and Pierre Garcon on the bench this week), but I had Bush, Eli Manning and CJ Spiller - WIN. 105 points, 90 from those 3.

I don't even have to root for Tony Gonzales tonight either while the Broncos curb-stomp the Falcons.

Im happy Spiller's getting it together. Thought he'd do great things when he came out for the draft and up until now he's only been doing his best Knowshon impression.