LetsGoBroncos
09-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Next few games for them:

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

If they lose this week I think the best they can hope for going into their bye is 2-4. More likely to be 1-5

TheReverend
09-11-2012, 03:51 PM
They've already been knocked out of the playoffs... just not "mathematically" for a couple more months

AmericanBroncFan
09-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to the kc playoff chances. They died an early death.....AGAIN

ozomulsion
09-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Next few games for them:

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

If they lose this week I think the best they can hope for going into their bye is 2-4. More likely to be 1-5

SD didn't impress me. I sure as heck wouldn't chalk them up as an auto loss. TB looked really good, they had a great game plan against Cam, but Carolina was out of sorts. I'm not ready to anoint TB yet. I remember last year when several teams got blown out in the first week and then came back to look good just one week later. Hold your shorts. There's more parity nowadays than you're giving credit for. "More likely to be 1-5" is an uneducated statement in today's NFL. IMHO

AmericanBroncFan
09-11-2012, 04:07 PM
SD didn't impress me. I sure as heck wouldn't chalk them up as an auto loss. TB looked really good, they had a great game plan against Cam, but Carolina was out of sorts. I'm not ready to anoint TB yet. I remember last year when several teams got blown out in the first week and then came back to look good just one week later. Hold your shorts. There's more parity nowadays than you're giving credit for. "More likely to be 1-5" is an uneducated statement in today's NFL. IMHO

You know we're talking about the joke team called chiefs right?

oubronco
09-11-2012, 04:13 PM
They were out of it before they started **** the Queefs

ozomulsion
09-11-2012, 04:17 PM
You know we're talking about the joke team called chiefs right?

They're a 7-9 team IMO. I'm not as simple minded as the poster I responded to. I hope you aren't either.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 04:18 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/cassel.gif

???

Rolandftw
09-11-2012, 04:26 PM
KC loses @Buffalo, and they're probably staring an 0-5 or 1-4 record in the face.

Problem is, they've only managed to put up 30 points on Buffalo in their last three games against them... and there's still a strong chance Brandon Flowers either isn't ready to play or isn't near 100% and still plays.

DBroncos4life
09-11-2012, 04:41 PM
They're a 7-9 team IMO. I'm not as simple minded as the poster I responded to. I hope you aren't either.

You should try acting.

Mogulseeker
09-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Romeo is not a head coach... good DC, maybe. Not a head coach.

Tombstone RJ
09-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Next few games for them:

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

I still don't understand the title of this thread... why do they have to win again?

Tombstone RJ
09-11-2012, 05:37 PM

???

:yayaya:

kc is always good for a laugh!

AmericanBroncFan
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Nobody travels well to Buffalo and they're pissed right now. Home opener with pissed off hungry players. V. Miller might not get a chance to end cassys kc career. It might happen this week.

That One Guy
09-11-2012, 06:45 PM

???

Everyone's trying to sleep and I can't stop giggling and snickering...

Too awesome!

FearLanier
09-11-2012, 06:57 PM
KC loses @Buffalo, and they're probably staring an 0-5 or 1-4 record in the face.

Problem is, they've only managed to put up 30 points on Buffalo in their last three games against them... and there's still a strong chance Brandon Flowers either isn't ready to play or isn't near 100% and still plays.

I agree with you Roland. But don't you think Tamba could make a difference?

gyldenlove
09-11-2012, 07:11 PM
I am looking for KC to have another atrocious game this weekend and then bounce back with a few surprising results during the middle of the season - with that schedule I would not be surprised to see them take the game to both San Diego and Tampa Bay and possibly New Orleans as well.

Matt Cassel is only any good when he has nothing to win or lose, when everybody has written off everything and there is no pressure at all.

broncosteven
09-11-2012, 07:13 PM

???

Someone was pissed about sucking ass and not getting protected or having a run game outside of one play.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
I honestly could see that opening sched as 0-6

maven
09-11-2012, 07:43 PM

???

I remember watching that and thinking, couldn't you have rolled around or something and chuck it deep or hit an open guy. That play sums up Matt Cassel. What a dumb**** organization running with this guy for so long. I mean, sign him to an extension he's awesome!

maven
09-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Next few games for them:

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

buffalo lost their game badly. I expect them to come out strong at home.

That schedule is brutal taking into account the away games.

Rolandftw
09-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I agree with you Roland. But don't you think Tamba could make a difference?

Of course. He'll help KC get some pressure on Fitzpatrick, which should increase the chances of KC getting some turnovers.

But he won't fix all of KC's problems, but should give the secondary some semblance of a chance. Especially since they don't have near the weapons on offense that Atlanta does. Still the lack of CB and FS depth on KC is appalling. Just terrible roster construction.

In theory, I'd think Buffalo would have a very, very good defensive line which could wreck some havoc... but from what I saw of them, they weren't very impressive in the preseason and against the Jets

I'm expecting a low scoring game, 17-14 or something like that. Cassel and Fitzpatrick, whoever has more brain farts is going to cost their team the game. As bad as Cassel is, I'm not convinced Fitzpatrick is any better... he might even be worse.

Rock Chalk
09-11-2012, 08:02 PM
KC rushed for a ton of yards on ATL and Cassell threw for what, 200 in a half?

KC isn't as bad as the ass beating they took, they will beat Buffalo. The Bills suck.

CJ Spiller is a stud though.

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Like I said, the entire AFC West faces the same brutal schedule we do save two games.

spdirty
09-11-2012, 10:31 PM
I hate assumptions when it comes to NFL schedules.

In '09 the opening part of our schedule was BRUTAL. We start 6-0. Thinking that 11-5 or 12-4 is gonna easily happen, we shlt the bed and suck the rest of the year.

'10 was suppose to be the easiest schedule we played in years. We had the NFC West, AFC South, and the dogshlt AFC West. 4-12.

'11 the schedule looked "brutal" again. 8-8 was a hell of an accomplishment given the talent on this team.

Kansas City looked like leading contenders in the suck for luck competition after their first 3 games. By the end of the year they were playing the best football out of anyone in the division. That was with all those players injured.

A lot of times this schedule is a week to week deal. If we all knew what KC was gonna do this year we should all go to Vegas and get rich off of KC. But the reality is we don't. They have very good talent. Crennel will get them going. They will be tough this year. I would not be surprised to see them repeat an 8-8 year or maybe even go 9-7.

Remember every week is a new week of preparation and a new week for a losing team to come back. I honestly have no idea what KC will do, but 10 wins is a very doable ceiling for them this year. Same with the other 2 teams.

Bacchus
09-11-2012, 10:53 PM
KC cannot beat Buffalo.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-11-2012, 11:06 PM

128. Hilarious!

SoCalBronco
09-11-2012, 11:15 PM
I expect KC to win this game. Buffalo looked really bad for pretty much their whole game. KC will go back to the film and see what worked well and what didn't. This is largely a copycat league and its very rare to get completely blown up in one half on defense and then totally shut that team down in the 2nd half, so considering that is what ATL was able to accomplish, there is a decent chance BUF will take large chunks of ATL's defensive schemes in the 2nd half and incorporate it into its gameplan. The advantage for KC is that they already have a pretty good idea of what to expect and can review and plan stuff throughout the week for that, rather than having to adjust on the fly (which they didnt do a good job of in the game). KC simply has a more talented roster than Buffalo in any event and they are getting some good defenders back, so they should be able to handle the Bills.

AmericanBroncFan
09-12-2012, 03:30 AM

KC isn't as bad as the ass beating they took, they will beat Buffalo. The Bills suck.

CJ Spiller is a stud though.

Want to make a friendly bet on that my fellow KU fan?

Bacchus
09-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I expect KC to win this game. Buffalo looked really bad for pretty much their whole game. KC will go back to the film and see what worked well and what didn't. This is largely a copycat league and its very rare to get completely blown up in one half on defense and then totally shut that team down in the 2nd half, so considering that is what ATL was able to accomplish, there is a decent chance BUF will take large chunks of ATL's defensive schemes in the 2nd half and incorporate it into its gameplan. The advantage for KC is that they already have a pretty good idea of what to expect and can review and plan stuff throughout the week for that, rather than having to adjust on the fly (which they didnt do a good job of in the game). KC simply has a more talented roster than Buffalo in any event and they are getting some good defenders back, so they should be able to handle the Bills.

I'll bet you on this game. I think Buffalo wins.

If Buffalo beats KC Bob will be banned one month if KC beats Buffalo that KCStud will be banned an additional month to what he is serving now.

What do you say? Wanna bet?

TheReverend
09-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Buffalo is going to maul KC.

Handily.

LetsGoBroncos
09-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I still don't understand the title of this thread... why do they have to win again?

Because if you look at their next 4 games after this it's hard to see them going any better than 2-2....even that is a stretch. Lose and they are 0-2 with 4 tough games coming up

Pick Six
09-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Buffalo is going to maul KC.

Handily.

Every year they play Buffalo, it seems like it's ALWAYS a bad loss. They just don't match up well, with Buffalo...

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 08:56 AM
KC got destroyed in first 2 weeks last year and had same record as us. I expect them to lose this week and be decent rest of the year and have 7 wins give or take

Bacchus
09-12-2012, 09:05 AM
KC got destroyed in first 2 weeks last year and had same record as us. I expect them to lose this week and be decent rest of the year and have 7 wins give or take

If they lose this week what games are they going to win coming up?

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

If they lose against Buffalo it is going to be very difficult for them to get to 7 wins.

LRtagger
09-12-2012, 09:09 AM

???

The worst part about this throw is he was trying to hit the dude in the nuts :yayaya:

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 09:16 AM
If they lose this week what games are they going to win coming up?

@ Buffalo
@ New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Baltimore
@ Tampa Bay

If they lose against Buffalo it is going to be very difficult for them to get to 7 wins.

I predicted them to start off 1-5 or 2-4. Teams beat teams every year that they shouldn't. They also lose to teams they shouldn't. KC will beat one of those teams I would bet. San Diego looked like garbage to me lucky for them Oakland couldn't snap the ball on punts. Tampa well the jury is still out. I don't think Carolina is that good and I really think Cam Newton is seriously overrated. I think Buffalo beats them down this week too.

Jetmeck
09-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Thoughts and prayers go out to the kc playoff chances. They died an early death.....AGAIN

As much as I love any chief bashing thread and have started quite a few.....we best be concerned about our tough schedule.

Bacchus
09-12-2012, 10:29 AM
As much as I love any chief bashing thread and have started quite a few.....we best be concerned about our tough schedule.

We are multi-talented we can laught at the Chefs' hard schedule and still be worried about Denver's tough schedule.

GreatBronco16
09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I'll bet you on this game. I think Buffalo wins.

If Buffalo beats KC Bob will be banned one month if KC beats Buffalo that KCStud will be banned an additional month to what he is serving now.

What do you say? Wanna bet?

Wait, a mod had the balls to ban a regular chief fan on this board? What happend? What did he do? Link to the thread please.:giggle:

Pick Six
09-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Wait, a mod had the balls to ban a regular chief fan on this board? What happend? What did he do? Link to the thread please.:giggle:

KCStud made an inappropriate comment about recent tragic events, in Colorado...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107053

Post #7

TheReverend
09-12-2012, 11:48 AM

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/104/1047836/dwayne-johnson-20091119015740263.jpg

SoCalBronco - The People's Mod

cmhargrove
09-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Just can't get enough of thre flying dingleberry. Good luck "MC average."

http://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_largehttp://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_largehttp://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_largehttp://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_largehttp://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_largehttp://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/3a8fbadcc6433a0ccbe5bbf2b0429117_large

GreatBronco16
09-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Hilarious!

And didn't someone else just get banned for saying pretty much the same thing a few days ago?

Jeez, KCPud must be really depressed.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-12-2012, 06:51 PM
kfc dud should be banned for life not even bob is or was that bad

Broncos4tw
09-12-2012, 09:15 PM
I'd say it's a must win. Only 10% of teams that start 0-2 make it to the playoffs. Bye bye KC.