PDA

View Full Version : How to kill a dirty bird (Broncos at Falcons)

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 02:51 PM
MNF! One prime time game to another. This should be a fun game with the way Falcons man-handled the Chiefs in their own house.

I already gave Manning's stats in prime time, so I'll just mentione on MNF, Manning is 10-3, his last loss being against the Titans in '07.

Manning is 6-2 all time against the falcons.

Ryan is 4-1 against the AFC West, but the one loss is the Broncos, who he has never beaten.

Ryan is an amazing 26-4 at home.

The Falcons put up a LOT of points and did so on the road against a good defense. However they got beat up on the ground giving up 152 yards and for one half, made Cassel look pretty good. They also lost Brent Grimes, their star corner, for the season. Michael Turner is on the decline too. All their backs averaged less than 3 yards per carry, and this is after a game playing with the lead.

They do have Ryan totally dialed in on two amazing receivers and Tony G. looks about as dangerous as Sharpe circa 2003.

It's obviously going to be loud, so Denver will need to be dialed in on Manning's hand signals. That said, going into a dome has got to feel pretty awesome for Manning. I also really believe with the focus that Fox and Co will put on the rushing attack, we should be able to score some points and then slow the game down once we get a lead.

It will likely be a shoot out. If the Falcons can't run the ball consistently, and the Denver secondary holds with some pass rush help, we should win this thing. A key will be withstanding the onslaught of the crowd early and then scoring some points to take momentum away.

My prediction: Denver wins 24-31

Rascal
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
MNF! One prime time game to another. This should be a fun game with the way Falcons man-handled the Chiefs in their own house.

I already gave Manning's stats in prime time, so I'll just mentione on MNF, Manning is 10-3, his last loss being against the Titans in '07.

Ryan is 4-1 against the AFC West, but the one loss is the Broncos, who he has never beaten.

The Falcons put up a LOT of points and did so on the road against a good defense. However they got beat up on the ground giving up 152 yards and for one half, made Cassel look pretty good. They also lost Brent Grimes, their star corner, for the season. Michael Turner is on the decline too. All their backs averaged less than 3 yards per carry, and this is after a game playing with the lead.

They do have Ryan totally dialed in on two amazing receivers and Tony G. looks about as dangerous as Sharpe circa 2003.

It's obviously going to be loud, so Denver will need to be dialed in on Manning's hand signals. That said, going into a dome has got to feel pretty awesome for Manning. I also really believe with the focus that Fox and Co will put on the rushing attack, we should be able to score some points and then slow the game down once we get a lead.

It will likely be a shoot out. If the Falcons can't run the ball consistently, and the Denver secondary holds with some pass rush help, we should win this thing. A key will be withstanding the onslaught of the crowd early and then scoring some points to take momentum away.

They were without three of their best defensive players which made an impact.

gyldenlove
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
This is really going to hinge on how well our CBs can play 1v1 vs White and Jones. Against Kansas City Ryan went to whoever was in 1v1 all day and had success. If our CBs can make plays against White and Jones and force Atlanta to go to their 3rd option this will give the pass rush time to get to Ryan which will be key.

The Chiefs without Hali have the worst pass rush in the league, their movement make glaciers look fast and out of control, so this will be the first real test Ryan has with pressure to make passes quickly.

If Manning can put up points early and the defense can take the ball away or force some early 3 and outs we can hopefully take the crowd out of it, Manning plays very well in domes so this should be to his liking.

The danger if of course that Tony Gonzalez goes nuts, we do not have any means of consistently covering a good pass catching TE unless our safeties up their game.

I expect a Denver win, I think our defense can do enough to disrupt the Atlanta offense and I just hate betting against a Peyton Manning who is fired up.

bronco militia
09-11-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/randyjohnson.gif

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 03:05 PM
If we go to Atlanta and win Kaylore the whole NFL world will be talking about the Broncos.

Atlanta sort of one of the media darlings IMO this yr. You won't see many people picking us to win.

But you made some great points. They don't run the ball that well anymore all of the sudden. Also they don't seem to really care to try all that hard to do so.

IMO that plays into what we do best on defense. Go after the QB and try to make big plays.

Losing Grimes is huge. Remember many of us were clamoring how killer it would be to sign this guy. He really was becoming a lock down corner. Probably not Bailey, Revis, good but right their in the 2nd tier.

NUB
09-11-2012, 03:07 PM
My guess is they run all over us and we pass all over them.

Home-field advantage is an edge in Atlanta; game comes down to turnovers and special teams.

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm more worried about who guards Tony G. I think dback is a strength of the team. Harris is super scrappy and hard working, Bailey is one of the best all time, Porter looks to have good instincts and he tackles well.

But I don't see any way to guard Tony G. Also historically he has killed us.

menonite
09-11-2012, 03:09 PM
That game was part of the Colts brilliant "Lets rest our starters so we can be rusty and get knocked off in the first round" strategy.

They let the Titans win, and promptly got their asses kicked by the Chargers - who were without Philip Rivers and LT!

DENVERDUI55
09-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I think we can win this game if we don't fumble the ball, force a few punts on defense, don't allow ST scores or big returns, and don't get blown out early trying to force the run. Fox should allow Manning to be Manning and I don't see Atlanta stopping our offense very much. KC moved the ball pretty well on them in the first half until Cassel remembered he was Cassel.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
I'd really like to see Hillman out there for a few downs, just to see that waterbug speed on an indoor carpet.

But I suppose he won't be used until they really need a change up, since there's very little film on him.

CEH
09-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Atlanta's D will be like soft cream cheese after seeing Pittsburgh
Champ will shut down one of their WRs and Porter will give up some plays but also defend some plays

Ryan will get hit alot more than Manning

fontaine
09-11-2012, 03:21 PM
1. Atlanta have no pass rush. Their best DE is John Abraham who's 34 and while still good can be game planned against.

2. Atlanta gave up chunks of yardage on the ground and over 200 yards in the air to Matt Cassel in one half of football.

3. I think this game is going to be a shootout. As long as our pass rush is there (and you know it will be) with Champ/Adams/Porter/Harris back there, I'm not too worried.

4. Atlanta's return game is awesome. They've got some midget returning who's a faster version of Dante Hall in his prime.

briane
09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
This is how you kill a dirty bird!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25mJZhWgmBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smiling Assassin27
09-11-2012, 03:24 PM

No man, you just do this:

http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/5f/5fb13322_olivia-munn-choke-chicken.jpeg

Doggcow
09-11-2012, 03:28 PM
If we can get a 2 score lead, it's over.

broncosteven
09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I like our CB's vs their WR's

I hate our LB's (minus Miller) vs their anyone

I like our Pass rush, we were crushing the pocket vs the Rapist but he was able to move and CiDt his guys.

McGahee looked slow and was not hitting the hole with any kind of authority. Lance Ball looked more explosive than our other 2 RB's which is scary. I hope this was just a bad day and we can rely on Willis not to fumble and gain 4-5 yards on 1st down.

Totally love Manning's audibles out of blitz's and bad plays.

I like old slow Honkey Lenohard (SP?) returning punts just for his positive yardage and not doing stupid things with the ball.

I hope we dress 2 QB's and let Hillman dress, we need someone explosive at RB who will not dance or run up the back of his blockers.

I think it could be Denver 38 Falcons 34.

Smiling Assassin27
09-11-2012, 03:47 PM
1. Tony Gonzalez--He worries me A LOT. The WR's are good but I'd put Porter and Bailey up against 'em and not worry. But we don't have a guy that can consistently cover the TE as Heath Miller demonstrated.

2. Pass rush studs have to get there early. They're on turf, so guys like Doom and Von should be a collective blur. If they can rattle Ryan early, he could go Jim Everett. Their offense is pass happy, so disrupting the passer is paramount.

3. Protect Peyton. Nuff said. Peyton owns the dome like none other when he's got time. If Peyton stays clean, everyone's gonna get theirs, as the Atlanta defense is vulnerable.

4. Close out the game with the road graders. Run the ball and don't give their O a chance to pull one out at the end.

Ironlung
09-11-2012, 03:54 PM
We will CERTAINLY lose.

-lonestar

pricejj
09-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Hope Elvis, Von, and Wolfe can generate a pass rush without Warren. Time for Big Vick and Eaton's finest to step up.

SoCalBronco
09-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Would love to see a heavy dose of Cover 1 against this club. I'll get into detail why on the podcast.

Bronco Boy
09-11-2012, 05:07 PM

Eh, have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

Broncos4Life
09-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I like cover 1 against them too. With some sprinkling of doubling up on Tony G.

For the most part, I think we'll see Champ and Porter on islands a lot on Monday.

I'd really like to see JDR mix up this d and show us something different.

Broncobiv
09-11-2012, 06:19 PM
We will CERTAINLY lose.

-lonestar

Of course we will. We're still recovering from TANAHAN'S dafts.

Rascal
09-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Eh, have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

especially with harris having a high ankle sprain

errand
09-11-2012, 06:26 PM

Denver wins 31-24....LOL

Falcons have won one game vs. a team with a winning record in their last 18 games (Lions 10-6)

Five of their last 11 wins have come against rookie QB's

They're the NFC's version of the Bengals...they'll beat the creampuffs and mediocre teams, but won't beat the very good to elite teams, and damn sure won't beat us.....not with Peyton f Manning

DENVERDUI55
09-11-2012, 06:34 PM

I sure don't Jones and White are two premier WR's in this league. My main concern is coaching staff trying to force the run early in the game causing Denver to punt a couple times early on.

Kid A
09-11-2012, 07:22 PM
For the superstitious out there, another challenge to overcome this week. For everyone else, pretty cool. Though an odd choice to go with a shot of the only play where he was running. Tebow hangover for SI, I guess.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2jm5UdCMAAyqIk.jpg

Broncobiv
09-11-2012, 08:12 PM
For the superstitious out there, another challenge to overcome this week. For everyone else, pretty cool. Though an odd choice to go with a shot of the only play where he was running. Tebow hangover for SI, I guess.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2jm5UdCMAAyqIk.jpg

LOL At first, I thought the headline "the boy they couldn't kill" was meant for Manning because of his amazing comeback!

maven
09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
1. Atlanta have no pass rush. Their best DE is John Abraham who's 34 and while still good can be game planned against.

2. Atlanta gave up chunks of yardage on the ground and over 200 yards in the air to Matt Cassel in one half of football.

3. I think this game is going to be a shootout. As long as our pass rush is there (and you know it will be) with Champ/Adams/Porter/Harris back there, I'm not too worried.

4. Atlanta's return game is awesome. They've got some midget returning who's a faster version of Dante Hall in his prime.

I'm with this.

Also I like to add their run game isn't as stout as it was in the past with turner.

This is gonna be a shootout. Fun game to watch!

:strong:

DivineLegion
09-11-2012, 08:33 PM

Do you remember that epic game 4 years ago where Ryan Clady put everything he had into stoping Abraham. That was Ryan's rookie season, and John Abrahams last real dominant season (I belive). I'll take a four year pro Clady against a post prime Abraham any day.

SoCalBronco
09-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Reasons I think Cov 1 would be a good idea as a base coverage vs. Atlanta:

Pass offense appears to be WR and TE based. Very few passes to backs vs. KC. 27 of the 31 pass attempts were to one of the top 3 WRs or the TE.This coverage means man to man underneath, with one linebacker blitzing (in our case, we'd use our Sam, V. Miller as he is the best pass rusher obviously among the backers) and FS in centerfield. Since Miller is the blitzer, the man coverage on the TE (Gonzalez) would fall to Adams. The illustration below shows this Cover 1 with the Sam blitzing and the SS on the TE (it is the FIRST illustration of the two, also note in the illustration it doesnt show just how much SS is tilted to the outside of TE, he should have outside leverage, for the purpose of making it difficult for TE to run an outside breaking route):

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/665041/undercov11.jpg

Advantages:
1. Allows for tight bump and run on ATL's recievers with our talented corners.
2. Allows for us to blitz our best pass rusher (Miller) and instead cover explosive TE (Gonzalez) with safety (Adams) rather than LB. Since SS will have outside leverage, if Gonzalez runs outbreaking route, he runs right into Adams technique. If he runs inside breaking route, there is FS (Moore) over the top to assist.
3. Cover 1 lends itself to an eight man box by its very nature (only one high safety), so that will assist in run game since Warren is now out.

There are some variations that can be used to this coverage. One of the biggest weaknesses in man under coverage is its susceptibility to crossing routes and other pick type plays. One variation to Cover 1 is Cover 1 Robber (Nick Saban calls this "Rat in the Hole" coverage). This is basically the same as the regular cover 1, but instead of blitzing a LB, you have MLB play an underneath zone right over the center and have other LB's and SS play with outside technique so as to funnel back and TE routes inside, so if they are short routes (like a crossing route), the "rat in the hole" (MLB) can collision the crosser, or if they are an inside deep route (such as a TE post), then you have FS on top of him playing the deep middle third. It is designed to take away RB and TE routes by funnelling them all inside because they are playing with outside leverage and can take those routes away so if he goes inside there are two free defenders waiting to pounce (one deep and one short). It assumes the corners can play on an island effectively. This changeup will be good vs. alot of crossing routes.

Illustration of Cover 1 Robber or Cover 1 "Rat in the hole":

http://smartfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/prorat.gif

(Notice how difficult it would be for the TE or the 3rd WR in the slot to run an outbreaking route, you can see the funnel concept very clearly).

As noted above, the CB's absolutely have to play well on an island here. They will have some help in the form of a deep middle safety, but unless the deep middle safety is SUPER RANGY, he won't be able to get to everything as the ball is in the air, especially not routes that are outside of the hashmarks. So the routes that can hurt in this coverage are comeback routes as well as go routes and post corners. CB's have to be real good and we do have that.

Another variation is if we're having trouble with one particular reciever, we can instead remove the LB from blitzing and have him cover M-M on a back or TE which will free up the non-deep middle safety (SS) to "bracket" the WR that is causing is problems (likely Porter's assignment as between him and Champ). Bracket is a fancy word for a double team and it generally operates where one guy is responsible for all outbreaking routes and one guy has all in breaking routes. See below:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G-sNr8qNG4s/TMHfKpO_GMI/AAAAAAAAAWc/bvpMCTnY_UA/s1600/bracket+%231.jpg

If our CB's cant handle the two stud WR's on the outside routes in Cov 1, and/or the Robber isnt sufficiently taking care of crossing routes that they will undoubtedly go to vs. man, then from the same 8 man front, you can also play Cover 3, which is a 3 deep 4 underneath zone. This is a safe coverage against most vertical patterns, except for four verticals and strongside floods as CB will naturally retreat and make sure there is a deep cushion between himself and the WR so as to keep everything in front of him. It has the same 1 safety high 8 in the box contour as Cover 1 does, except you'll notice CB's are playing off and there are three deep defenders in a zone, with 4 underneath zone defenders. It is effective against the comeback pattern that would hurt us in Cov 1 as well, since the underneath flat defender to each side will be directly in the passing lane of a comeback route by an outside reciever. Crossing/Pick routes arent an issue for this coverage because it is not man to man, so there is no one to pick off. There are several weaknesses with Cover 3, but I won't get into them, here. This is just a short discussion for use as a changeup coverage if Atlanta exploits the weaknesses of Cover 1.

Cover 3:

http://www.bluegraysky.com/images/apache2.gif

A note about 2 safety high coverages and the Falcons:

When you have two safeties high instead of 1, there is a way to play Cover 3, but the most common things will be one of the many forms of Cover 2 Zone, Cover 2 Man, Quarters Coverage or Quarter-Quarter-Half. I'm not sure a 2 safety high coverge is a great idea against Atlanta because they are likely to go with a 3 WR formation alot (Douglas) and that will draw a LB out of the box, so with 2 safeties high, you only have 6 in the box and we're not as strong vs. the run anyway without Warren, so they can get a hat on a hat. Also, in Cov 2 for instance, if we're going to use both hash safeties to erase WR sideline routes in a Cov 2 Tampa for instance, it will require MLB (Mays) to be able to drop very deep (15-18 yds) to choke off an inside seam route by TE Gonzalez. He can't do it. They tried this once agianst PIT, trying to overplay sideline routes with S's and having MLB drop a little deeper to take care of TE vertical and Mays couldnt get there and it resulted in a big play on the TE middle post on 3rd down. Quarters is a very good coverage to run if you know for sure there will not be two vertical routes coming from the same side of the ball, but if you don't, it can be deadly. Not sure we want to take that risk. It also has the possibility of having both safeties play M-M on the 3rd WR (Douglas) and TE (Gonzalez) with no other help anywhere if it is in fact a vertical route. 2 Man might be an option in some situations where we know it isnt going to be a crossing route and we want to snuff out intermediate to deep routes by their WR, but it is very weak vs. the run and crossing routes as well as out routes by inside recievers.

Another point is in these family of coverages, you have to commit 7 guys to pass defense, so we won't be able to blitz Miller too much (IMO, we need to bring him early and often on Ryan to slow him down) and I'd rather use a coverage (other than an all out blitz with no safeties high) where we can blitz him and still have a deep safety high and Cov 1 allows us to do that.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 09:24 AM
You make some very valid points. Manning should be able to put up plenty of points against a secondary now missing its best corner and working against a mostly non-existent Atlanta pass rush. On the other side of the ball you have a top-ten QB in Matt Ryan with no less than four quality receivers to throw to. While the Broncos clearly have the superior pass rush and the Falcon OL would have difficulty keeping the Slippery Rock Girls Rugby team out of the backfield, Ryan hasn't had decent protection in years and has grown quite proficient at finding an open man among his receivers and getting the ball out to them quickly. Also this year the Falcon offense has at long last implemented a really clever play to negate a hot pass rush with something called "the screen play." So rest assured the Falcons will put up plenty of points with their own weapons. It looks like a shoot-out is almost inevitable, except for that every time people expect a shoot-out in the NFL, the defense of both teams rise up and nobody can score. However, this is a high-scoring, pass-happy game these days and this game will be no different. The Broncos are good, but not good enough to beat the Falcons in the Georgia Dome. Final score: Atlanta 48, Broncos 38. But best of luck the rest of the season. Would be great to see a Falcon-Bronco SB.

Kid A
09-12-2012, 09:30 AM
LOL At first, I thought the headline "the boy they couldn't kill" was meant for Manning because of his amazing comeback!

Manning: The Boy That Lived. Complete with lighting bolt scar on his neck.

Requiem
09-12-2012, 09:42 AM
You make some very valid points. Manning should be able to put up plenty of points against a secondary now missing its best corner and working against a mostly non-existent Atlanta pass rush. On the other side of the ball you have a top-ten QB in Matt Ryan with no less than four quality receivers to throw to. While the Broncos clearly have the superior pass rush and the Falcon OL would have difficulty keeping the Slippery Rock Girls Rugby team out of the backfield, Ryan hasn't had decent protection in years and has grown quite proficient at finding an open man among his receivers and getting the ball out to them quickly. Also this year the Falcon offense has at long last implemented a really clever play to negate a hot pass rush with something called "the screen play." So rest assured the Falcons will put up plenty of points with their own weapons. It looks like a shoot-out is almost inevitable, except for that every time people expect a shoot-out in the NFL, the defense of both teams rise up and nobody can score. However, this is a high-scoring, pass-happy game these days and this game will be no different. The Broncos are good, but not good enough to beat the Falcons in the Georgia Dome. Final score: Atlanta 48, Broncos 38. But best of luck the rest of the season. Would be great to see a Falcon-Bronco SB.

You are going to wish you had Chris Chandler and Jamal Anderson playing for your team after the Broncos go nanners on you. Champ is gonna go back home and crap on ya'll!

MagicHef
09-12-2012, 09:43 AM

I looks like ATL had 3 LBs playing on only 11 of the 69 defensive snaps. Is it typical for them to be in nickel so much? Do you think this will change with Grimes out?

2KBack
09-12-2012, 09:43 AM

I've seen it, it was awesome

NYBroncoManiac
09-12-2012, 10:12 AM
I've seen it, it was awesome

http://www.survivingcollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

BroncoBeavis
09-12-2012, 10:17 AM
The Broncos are good, but not good enough to beat the Falcons in the Georgia Dome. Final score: Atlanta 48, Broncos 38.

Hilarious!

CEH
09-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Which former JAX coach will win this matchup?

I think it comes down to extra possesions either in turnovers or getting off the field on 3rd downs

Kaylore
09-12-2012, 10:34 AM
The Broncos are good, but not good enough to beat the Falcons in the Georgia Dome.

Totally disagree. Our defense is better than yours and our offense can keep up for sure. We also have the running game to slow things down if we ever get a lead, and our kicking game is pretty awesome. Doesn't mean we can't lose this game, but saying Denver "isn't good enough to win" is frankly a stupid comment.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I looks like ATL had 3 LBs playing on only 11 of the 69 defensive snaps. Is it typical for them to be in nickel so much? Do you think this will change with Grimes out?
Yes, I think Nolan will stay with the nickel the majority of the time, but that's really just a guess. Could give your offense the chance to burn up some yards and clock with your running game. Wouldn't surprise me to see you guys start out trying to establish the run to set up the pass.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 10:44 AM
You are going to wish you had Chris Chandler and Jamal Anderson playing for your team after the Broncos go nanners on you. Champ is gonna go back home and crap on ya'll!
I've found that fan over-confidence has zero impact on the outcome of sporting events. As far as wishing we had Chris Chandler or JA back, we'll be just fine with Ryan, Julio, White, Gonzalez and Douglas. Champ is gonna get his buns roasted Monday night, just like the rest of your defense. Broncos may come out with a win, but it won't be because Champ Bailey shut down the Falcon offense. Just not gonna happen. Sorry.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Totally disagree. Our defense is better than yours and our offense can keep up for sure. We also have the running game to slow things down if we ever get a lead, and our kicking game is pretty awesome. Doesn't mean we can't lose this game, but saying Denver "isn't good enough to win" is frankly a stupid comment.
You're the one making the stupid comments about your defense being better than ours when, in point of fact, no one on planet Earth yet knows exactly what Nolan is going to bring to the table Monday night. But it isn't going to be a cake walk for your offense, trust me. In case you missed the memo, the Falcons hired one of the top defensive coaches in the NFL to revamp this defense and implement a completely new, hybrid scheme which will probably be the exact opposite of the defense you think you're going to be up against. Your arguments are just a lot of blathering homerism and based on hope, not fact. Atlanta also has an excellent running game, excellent special teams, and, oh yeah, we got just as good a kicking game as you do. I stand by my comment the Broncos aren't good enough to beat the Falcons Monday night. Could the Broncos get lucky? Yes, but that's not the same thing as being better.

Requiem
09-12-2012, 11:03 AM
You're the one making the stupid comments about your defense being better than ours when, in point of fact, no one on planet Earth yet knows exactly what Nolan is going to bring to the table Monday night. But it isn't going to be a cake walk for your offense, trust me. In case you missed the memo, the Falcons hired one of the top defensive coaches in the NFL to revamp this defense and implement a completely new, hybrid scheme which will probably be the exact opposite of the defense you think you're going to be up against. Your arguments are just a lot of blathering homerism and based on hope, not fact. Atlanta also has an excellent running game, excellent special teams, and, oh yeah, we got just as good a kicking game as you do. I stand by my comment the Broncos aren't good enough to beat the Falcons Monday night. Could the Broncos get lucky? Yes, but that's not the same thing as being better.

Yo DirtyBirdman,

I was just busting your chops with the Chandler and Anderson comments. I expect this to be a great game and a very close one. It seems like you are the guy who thinks that their team is untouchable. I'm very well aware of this teams flaws, but I don't think that us winning on the road would be lucky. This Broncos team is capable of winning a lot of games. I've mentioned numerous times on this board on how tough our opening schedule is and that we would be fortunate to be 4-2 by the BYE week.

Ironlung
09-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Falcons made Matt Cassel look like an all-pro for one half of the game....Pretty sure Manning will have his way. You keep talking about Champ getting roasted but if I were you I'd be more concerned about the Falcons db's.

MagicHef
09-12-2012, 11:07 AM

What is the hybrid scheme?

It looks like you had 4 DL, providing 90% of the passrush, only dropping into coverage a combined 4 times in the entire game against KC.

2 LBs on 84% of the downs, with 2 safties and 3 corners. The LBs and safeties blitzed a combined 16 times, and Grimes blitzed once. None of your other CBs rushed the passer at all.

Seems like an extremely typical 4-3 nickel defense to me.

Requiem
09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Elvis Dumervil is going to eat Harry Douglas and do a Louisville Chugger (beer bong, in case you didn't know) right after the play.

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I think the idea of putting our CB's on an island against White and Jones is a bad bad idea. 2 deep S to take away the big play and make the Falcons earn their points is a better idea to me.

Requiem
09-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I've found that fan over-confidence has zero impact on the outcome of sporting events.

I can feel the over-confidence flowing through your veins.

Chipper Jones will not be on the field.

Kaylore
09-12-2012, 11:18 AM

Our pass rush is better than yours.

Our run defense is better than yours.

Our corners are categorically better than yours.

But your defense is better because "Nolan has a special hybrid scheme" prepared for Monday night? And you honestly think after a decade and a half of elite level football that Manning is going to see something new?

No, your comment was stupid. So was the second one.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Last night I had a nightmare that Mays was covering tony gonazalez.

Requiem
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
DirtyBirdMan,

You look for some meth? Is that how you get dirty down in Atlanta?

We know a guy who can help you score some shards.

Kaylore
09-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Last night I had a nightmare that Mays was covering tony gonazalez.

That will be the key. Slowing Gonzo and keeping the backs in check. Fortunately Tony is on his last legs and may do some damage but isn't good enough anymore to take a game over. He's averaged 60 yards and half a TD a game the past few years. He isn't the guy you remember in KC.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Yo DirtyBirdman,

I was just busting your chops with the Chandler and Anderson comments. I expect this to be a great game and a very close one. It seems like you are the guy who thinks that their team is untouchable. I'm very well aware of this teams flaws, but I don't think that us winning on the road would be lucky. This Broncos team is capable of winning a lot of games. I've mentioned numerous times on this board on how tough our opening schedule is and that we would be fortunate to be 4-2 by the BYE week.
I understand. It's all good. I'm just playing the enemy fan bad guy role to get the juices going before the game. In truth I don't feel the Falcons are untouchable, and the Broncos proved they can play with anybody by trashing Rapelisberger and the Steelers Sunday night. (Good show, eh what?!) If these two teams can both play to their ability and adapt to adversity in the glare of the national spotlight, this pairing could produce a truly epic game ~ maybe even the best-ever MNF game in human history. I'm just hoping after so many years of epic failure this Falcon team finally is ready to win its first SB.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
DirtyBirdMan,

You look for some meth? Is that how you get dirty down in Atlanta?

We know a guy who can help you score some shards.

Meh. I'm already running so fast, meth would prolly put me to sleep.

ludo21
09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Managing Gonzo receptions on 3rd down and in the RZ will be key. If all 60 yards are caught on third down, then that bodes well for them.

What is the matchup on the goalline to watch for? Adams v. Gonzo, or will Travathan have an impact?

Kaylore
09-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I understand. It's all good. I'm just playing the enemy fan bad guy role to get the juices going before the game. In truth I don't feel the Falcons are untouchable, and the Broncos proved they can play with anybody by trashing Rapelisberger and the Steelers Sunday night. (Good show, eh what?!) If these two teams can both play to their ability and adapt to adversity in the glare of the national spotlight, this pairing could produce a truly epic game ~ maybe even the best-ever MNF game in human history. I'm just hoping after so many years of epic failure this Falcon team finally is ready to win its first SB.

Well the rest of your division is looking a little down, at least after one game. There's that...

broncosteven
09-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I think the idea of putting our CB's on an island against White and Jones is a bad bad idea. 2 deep S to take away the big play and make the Falcons earn their points is a better idea to me.

Champ and Porter wern't the problem Sunday night. If anything they were the reason we were able to win. Champ had a knock down and Porter had an even better bat down that was going to be a big play.

I say let Champ and Porter do their things, use the safety to help cover TG and hope Harris and other can keep their men in front of them.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Denver wins 31-24....LOL

Falcons have won one game vs. a team with a winning record in their last 18 games (Lions 10-6)

Five of their last 11 wins have come against rookie QB's

They're the NFC's version of the Bengals...they'll beat the creampuffs and mediocre teams, but won't beat the very good to elite teams, and damn sure won't beat us.....not with Peyton f Manning
Spot on with the Falcons can't beat the elite teams comment. That's been the case for Mike Smith's whole tenure with the Falcons as their head coach. His 1970s conservative football philosophy has been good enough to beat the bottom-feeder teams since the first day he arrived, but it's not a formula that will win against the great teams. This point finally hit home to the front office with the beat-down to the Giants and they cleaned house in the coordinator department. The results ~ at least as far as the hype ~ is that the Falcons are going to take off the training wheels on offense and defense and actually try and win games rather than sit back in a passive shell and try not to lose games.
This game vs the Broncos on MNF is the first real test under fire of the new coordinators and the new philosophy of the Falcons franchise under Mike Smith. Against the Broncos, the Falcons under Mularkey and Brian Van Gorder would lose nine out of every ten games played. The Falcons under Dirk Koetter and Mike Nolan are a totally different animal ~ again at least as far as advance hype is concerned ~ so this game will serve as a measuring stick for how far the Falcons have come from that miserable play-off loss as well as how far they have to go before they'll be truly competitive with the elite teams. I'm real anxious to see if the Dirty Birds are ready to take the next step.

SleepingTiger
09-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Putting Champ and Porter on an island is trouble. Roddy > Porter and as much as I hate to admit it, Julio > Champ. Champ has lost a step and Julio I think is a top 5 WR if not the top 3. However, I agree with SoCal that a cover 1 is ideal in putting alot of pressure on Ryan.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 12:07 PM
What is the hybrid scheme?

It looks like you had 4 DL, providing 90% of the passrush, only dropping into coverage a combined 4 times in the entire game against KC.

2 LBs on 84% of the downs, with 2 safties and 3 corners. The LBs and safeties blitzed a combined 16 times, and Grimes blitzed once. None of your other CBs rushed the passer at all.

Seems like an extremely typical 4-3 nickel defense to me.

You're right, nothing hybrid about what they played vs the Chiefs. But this is not Nolan's style. He has said he will be moving from our traditional vanilla 4-3 defense to the 3-4 style that he's used other places, but mixing the two into one overall scheme. He's also pretty well known for well-formulated blitz packages which could include pressure from LBs, CBs and safeties. I would certainly think we'll see a lot more Nolan-style defensive stunts and surprises in this game. Without question Nolan is going to do everything he can think of to put Manning on the ground and put a lot of licks on his ancient, battered, decrepit frame.

cmhargrove
09-12-2012, 12:10 PM
How to beat the Falcons?

Just tell Matt Ryan it's a playoff game, that should take care of it...

cutthemdown
09-12-2012, 12:25 PM
You're right, nothing hybrid about what they played vs the Chiefs. But this is not Nolan's style. He has said he will be moving from our traditional vanilla 4-3 defense to the 3-4 style that he's used other places, but mixing the two into one overall scheme. He's also pretty well known for well-formulated blitz packages which could include pressure from LBs, CBs and safeties. I would certainly think we'll see a lot more Nolan-style defensive stunts and surprises in this game. Without question Nolan is going to do everything he can think of to put Manning on the ground and put a lot of licks on his ancient, battered, decrepit frame.

LOL Manning looked young and fresh in the game. A yr off helps the knees, legs get refreshed.

The best way to get to manning is to do it with 4 pass rushers. Once you blitz he gets happy and just finds the one on one every single time. Without your best dback things not looking good for your secondary. You have beast WR I know, but we have Champ Bailey. Basically once you double team Demariuos Thomas you will have to leave Decker 1 on 1. If you don't then you will get run on.

IMO the Falcon run game doesn't look like what it did 2 yrs ago. Turner looks pretty much washed up now.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Our pass rush is better than yours.
Our QB is WAY more mobile, not to mention way more durable, than yours. Also, Ryan has been dodging unblocked pass rushers for so long, he could do it in his sleep now if he needed to.

Our run defense is better than yours.
You should be able to make some yards by running the ball, oh wait, you have willis magahee as your main back, oh well, better stick to that passing game!
Our corners are categorically better than yours.
But our wide receivers are good enough to beat them like rented mules.

But your defense is better because "Nolan has a special hybrid scheme" prepared for Monday night? And you honestly think after a decade and a half of elite level football that Manning is going to see something new?
Your Defensive Coordinator has ZERO FILM to watch to try to determine what kind of defensive schemes Nolan will run. He can't prepare for anything that's coming. Nolan was able to win vs the Chiefs without showing anything of his new hybrid defense, he will figure out a way to get to Mr. Manning. It doesn't matter whether he's seen a particular blitz, it's whether or not he has the wheels to get out of the way if nobody is open, and my bet is he doesn't.
No, your comment was stupid. So was the second one.
My responses are bolded under your grandiose assertions. We'll see who's right in about five days.

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 03:07 PM
LOL Manning looked young and fresh in the game. A yr off helps the knees, legs get refreshed.

The best way to get to manning is to do it with 4 pass rushers. Once you blitz he gets happy and just finds the one on one every single time. Without your best dback things not looking good for your secondary. You have beast WR I know, but we have Champ Bailey. Basically once you double team Demariuos Thomas you will have to leave Decker 1 on 1. If you don't then you will get run on.

IMO the Falcon run game doesn't look like what it did 2 yrs ago. Turner looks pretty much washed up now.
I know what you're saying about staying with 4 rushers, but you HAVE to get to the passer, you can't play 7 or 8 guys in pass defence and allow a QB with Manning's skills and experience to sit back and wait for somebody to come open, he'll complete the pass every time. The Falcons are going to rush five or six people 75% of the time or more in this game and I imagine they'll sell the farm in the early going to bring Manning down hard. I think we'll be okay with Asante, Owens, Robinson and the new guy McClain. But you guys are going to score points, no getting around that. The league is now tailored for lots of points and high-scoring games and this one should be a classic example of that philosophy.
As far as Turner, he clearly is not the back he was even two years ago, but neither is he the keystone of this offense any more. He is still a handful to tackle and Jaquizz Rogers has some quickness when the line gives him a crack to run through.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2012, 03:07 PM
My responses are bolded under your grandiose assertions. We'll see who's right in about five days.

Lol another fan that thinks Manning is just another hit away from IR. Hilarious!

DirtyBirdMan
09-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Lol another fan that thinks Manning is just another hit away from IR. Hilarious!
Meh. Just trying to drum up a little paranoia among the True Believers. But, but, yes, it could happen, ya know? Jus sayin...

Irish Stout
09-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Falcons could win. All Matt Ryan has to do to help out is give little tosses to the middle of the field regardless of whether or not a LB drops back into coverage. Thats our achilles heel. So that, plus score more than us... yeah.

broncosteven
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM

You realize you are talking about the same Mike Nolan who the league figured out after 6 games when he was our DC right?

I have faith in Fox, McCoy and Peyton ****ING Manning to figure out what your scrub of a DC throws at them.

Hell if a DC who has been in the NFL for over 50 years can't contain PM, mike nolan isn't going to have a chance.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Meh. Just trying to drum up a little paranoia among the True Believers. But, but, yes, it could happen, ya know? Jus sayin...

Pretty sure most Broncos fans understand that Manning has just as much risk of getting hurt as any other QB taking a snap in the NFL.

While Ryan might be more moblie then Manning... Do you think he is harder to sack then lets say Big Ben who Denver sacked 5 times?

Mediator12
09-12-2012, 04:00 PM

I not sure you remember, but Nolan was here just 3 years ago. We not only have seen his schemes, but watched them crash and burn without the proper pass rush capabilities. Your LB's are pretty damn good, but your front four and back four have holes in them that the lowly Chiefs offense was able to exploit quite well.

The real question for Nolan is can he fix those in a week and still have enough time to install some unique looks for Manning? He might be able to do that, but if your pass rush looks as anemic as it did in KC without the blitzing they started to do in the middle of the third quarter, Manning will carve up that defense like a Thanksgiving Turkey. DEN for sure will initiate 11 and 12 personnel groups to get a LB off the field and force ATL in three CB's without Grimes. That is not a matchup ATL will win very often in the run or pass game.

Also, DEN is already using the no huddle offense to its advantage. ATL will suffer greatly with a new DC versus the no huddle. The MIKE LB will have to make playcalls on the fly and Manning will audible after the DC's helmet communications are turned off. If Dick Lebeau's unit with all its consistency and quality struggled to get into the right defense against DEN, ATL is in for a long night.

As far as your offense goes, Ryan was very good without any pressure in his face and 4 seconds to throw the ball. The offense is extremely balanced and the pass protection and play calling are not predictable. The pass protection was highly geared to get the ball down the field to the outside and the screen game was highly effective against KC's zones.

However, DEN has the ability to funnel the two great WR's into the middle and they have a legit pass rush. For the first time in recent memory, they can push the pocket from the inside and into the 2 excellent pass rushers on the outside. It will take a high level of proficiency in the pass protection schemes to keep Ryan as unharassed as he was against KC. In fact, it would take a perfect game from your OL. I doubt they are up to that standard at this point in the season, and it will be interesting to see if Koetter uses the same quick passing game PIT tried to limit the pass rush, with a few deep drops to get the ball downfield.

I believe the ATL offense will end up being as one dimemsional as it was against KC. If ATL runs the ball as poorly as they have shown so far, the offense with struggle to get first downs and stay on the field. And if Manning starts to put up points they will not have the luxury of staying with the run game for long.

Overall, it will interesting to see who wins the passing game matchups when ATL has the ball. They are very talented in the passing game, but they will be a lot more tested with a real pass rush and a couple legit CB's. Ryan will not have the big windows he enjoyed against KC. I am not confident DEN will shut it down, I just hope they can do what they did to PIT and limit the big plays. Make ATL execute at a high level to score TD's and not get big plays and then I like DEN's chances.

NorCalBronco7
09-12-2012, 04:05 PM
The Falcons are going to rush five or six people 75% of the time or more in this game and I imagine they'll sell the farm in the early going to bring Manning down hard.....

:~ohyah!:

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I know what you're saying about staying with 4 rushers, but you HAVE to get to the passer, you can't play 7 or 8 guys in pass defence and allow a QB with Manning's skills and experience to sit back and wait for somebody to come open, he'll complete the pass every time. The Falcons are going to rush five or six people 75% of the time or more in this game and I imagine they'll sell the farm in the early going to bring Manning down hard. I think we'll be okay with Asante, Owens, Robinson and the new guy McClain. But you guys are going to score points, no getting around that. The league is now tailored for lots of points and high-scoring games and this one should be a classic example of that philosophy.
As far as Turner, he clearly is not the back he was even two years ago, but neither is he the keystone of this offense any more. He is still a handful to tackle and Jaquizz Rogers has some quickness when the line gives him a crack to run through.

I think this will be a tough game for Denver to win but if the Falcons send 5 and 6 consistently I they will get carved up badly. The one thing you can't do is blitz Manning or you will lose.

DivineLegion
09-12-2012, 04:29 PM
What about Julio Jones (4.39) and Roddy White (4.45) as opposed to Mike Wallace (4.33) and Antonio Brown (4.47) is supposed to stir more fear in our defensive secondary? We had single coverage on the Steelers recievers a majority of the game, that's what led to most of our success in keeping the Ben at 200 yards passing. Honestly I feel more confident about our defense matching up with the Falcons offense than the Steelers. At this point in Tonys carrier Heath Miller is a better TE, and our biggest area of concern is linebackers in coverage. Tony's going to make a difference, but it's not going to be enough for the Falcons. That being said, I don't think the Broncos are going to be able to stop the run as effectively in this game, and Michael Turner is going to be the deciding factor. If the Falcons rush for more than 100 yards, they win; on the contrary if the broncos patchwork Dline can hold up, this ones a win. In terms of getting pressure on Matt Ryan, well I'm not worried. Von Milker is in a league of his own, and there is not an offensive line in the league who keep him at bay for 30min (TOP). Doom concerned me Sunday night, but I expect a turnaround game from him. The biggest disadvantage Doom has is going to be Mike Nolan's familiarity with his play. You could say the same for Champ, but I've watched Champs entire carrier as a pro, and I have yet to see a glaring hole in his play, or a player who can consistently beat him. Elvis with a chip on his shoulder may be to much for even the best preparation, so I'll call this one a wash. Wesley Woodyard did what we expected against the Steelers, he was tackling Machine. If there is one positive about WWIII's game, its his ability to get to the ball carrier. I wouldn't be surprised to see Woodyard finish the season with 150 tackles, and that's a huge boost for our defense. JDRs defensive philosophy is to engage the linemen, and let the linebackers flow to the ball, so far so good.

All in all I think our falcon friend here has no idea what he's up against. The Broncos aren't going to shut anybody out this season, but they are built to protect a lead. With Peyton Manning at QB the Broncos are a very well balanced team that can score on a whim, and force opposing QBs to get rid of the ball before they want to. Are you ready?

Mediator12
09-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Manning is the best Statistical QB against the Blitz in the history of the game. He also can run right at the blitz with this running game and that can lead to huge plays running the ball if they execute the trap blocks. I hope Nolan is foolish enough to try and blitz Manning. Lebeau was the only DC to ever have success with that, and a lot of that was due to Indy's poor run blocking and ability to pick up the zone blitz one on one. DEN does not have the same issues, and it showed on SUN night.

broncocalijohn
09-12-2012, 04:38 PM

You do realize that Elway was the most sacked QB in the NFL and he was as mobile as they come.

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 05:04 PM
What has Nolans record been against manning I wonder? I know we got beat down by Indy when he was our DC and Marshall set record with 21 receptions.

Tim
09-12-2012, 05:13 PM
What has Nolans record been against manning I wonder? I know we got beat down by Indy when he was our DC and Marshall set record with 21 receptions.

I remember broncos doing well in that game then manning with a pretty clutch 2 minute drive to win.

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 06:37 PM
I remember broncos doing well in that game then manning with a pretty clutch 2 minute drive to win.

They were up 21-0 and I was thinking of the wrong game. It was probabaly Mannings worst game against us tossing 3 picks and 4 TD's. We never had a chance to take the lead in the game.

Tim
09-12-2012, 06:56 PM
They were up 21-0 and I was thinking of the wrong game. It was probabaly Mannings worst game against us tossing 3 picks and 4 TD's. We never had a chance to take the lead in the game.

it was 16-21 with 9:44 left in the 4th, it was in my memory without looking anything up, the closest the broncos got to beating the colts since we played manning's back up in 04' then a week or two later got spanked by their real offense.

DENVERDUI55
09-12-2012, 07:01 PM
it was 16-21 with 9:44 left in the 4th, it was in my memory without looking anything up, the closest the broncos got to beating the colts since we played manning's back up in 04' then a week or two later got spanked by their real offense.

LOL you looked that up so you realize that is after Denver scored and Manning got the ball back and ran about a 8 min drive to seal the deal. Score was closer than the game actually ever was.

Jetmeck
09-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Ryan is not a moving target like Ben......Doom will get home this week.

Our corners will limit their wide receivers............

After watching Miller toast us last week I am little bit concerned about Gonzo.

There will be littel to no pressure on Manning and everyone knows how that ends up.

Ratboy
09-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Ryan is not a moving target like Ben......Doom will get home this week.

Our corners will limit their wide receivers............

After watching Miller toast us last week I am little bit concerned about Gonzo.

There will be littel to no pressure on Manning and everyone knows how that ends up.

Miller toasted us? 4 catches, 50 yards...

I suppose.

Taco John
09-13-2012, 01:22 AM
Miller toasted us? 4 catches, 50 yards...

I suppose.

It's not the stats so much as the game situation. He got a touchdown on 3rd and goal completely burning Mays. He later caught a 15 yarder vs. Woodyard during one of those 15 play drives to wear down the defense and keep Manning off the field. He later caught a 23 yard catch against Adams on 3rd and 18. And then again on the same drive on 3rd an 7.

4 catches for 50 yards is a pretty productive day for a tight end - especially when most of it is coming on 3rd downs.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-13-2012, 02:05 AM
Your slot receiver will rape Dunta Robinson.

He is the key matchup here for you guys.

Our ****-dick Dexter McCluster had 6-82 last week.

2KBack
09-13-2012, 05:07 AM
When Mediators on board....I get excited

johnnybuc
09-13-2012, 05:43 AM
You all need to make sure you put the Falcons and their blowhard fans in their place! I've never seen such arrogance from fans of a team that has never done ANYTHING! Good Luck in smoking their sorry asses!:thumbs:

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 08:34 AM
What about Julio Jones (4.39) and Roddy White (4.45) as opposed to Mike Wallace (4.33) and Antonio Brown (4.47) is supposed to stir more fear in our defensive secondary? We had single coverage on the Steelers recievers a majority of the game, that's what led to most of our success in keeping the Ben at 200 yards passing. Honestly I feel more confident about our defense matching up with the Falcons offense than the Steelers. At this point in Tonys carrier Heath Miller is a better TE, and our biggest area of concern is linebackers in coverage. Tony's going to make a difference, but it's not going to be enough for the Falcons. That being said, I don't think the Broncos are going to be able to stop the run as effectively in this game, and Michael Turner is going to be the deciding factor. If the Falcons rush for more than 100 yards, they win; on the contrary if the broncos patchwork Dline can hold up, this ones a win. In terms of getting pressure on Matt Ryan, well I'm not worried. Von Milker is in a league of his own, and there is not an offensive line in the league who keep him at bay for 30min (TOP). Doom concerned me Sunday night, but I expect a turnaround game from him. The biggest disadvantage Doom has is going to be Mike Nolan's familiarity with his play. You could say the same for Champ, but I've watched Champs entire carrier as a pro, and I have yet to see a glaring hole in his play, or a player who can consistently beat him. Elvis with a chip on his shoulder may be to much for even the best preparation, so I'll call this one a wash. Wesley Woodyard did what we expected against the Steelers, he was tackling Machine. If there is one positive about WWIII's game, its his ability to get to the ball carrier. I wouldn't be surprised to see Woodyard finish the season with 150 tackles, and that's a huge boost for our defense. JDRs defensive philosophy is to engage the linemen, and let the linebackers flow to the ball, so far so good.

All in all I think our falcon friend here has no idea what he's up against. The Broncos aren't going to shut anybody out this season, but they are built to protect a lead. With Peyton Manning at QB the Broncos are a very well balanced team that can score on a whim, and force opposing QBs to get rid of the ball before they want to. Are you ready?

Very detailed ~ not to mention optimistic ~ analysis of how the Falcons just can't hang with the Broncos on either side of the ball. It boils down to accepting that none of you are going to convince me that you have enough horsepower to beat the Falcons on our turf, and I'm not going to convince any of you that beating a mediocre Steelers team last week is a sign that you're going to just stroll into the Georgia Dome and get an automatic win.

I leave you with this simple fact: The big money has the Falcons favored by three points. That's not much, but these guys make their livelihood by picking football teams and I trust they've gone over all the same match-ups as you and I have plus a lot more. It's going to be a tough game. Could be an awesome game. Manning and Co. will play well and score some points. Just not enough to get the W. So understand ~ you are NOT the favorite, therefore you are NOT better than the Falcons going into this game, despite your hopes and blind homer faith. You may win, but it would be an upset because you're not the best team in this contest.

Hope that clears up all the confusion on which team is really the better team here. And I sincerely hope you have much better luck in your other games this season, because you're going home 1-1 after Monday night.

DENVERDUI55
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM
I leave you with this simple fact: The big money has the Falcons favored by three points. That's not much, but these guys make their livelihood by picking football teams and I trust they've gone over all the same match-ups as you and I have plus a lot more.

All that says is the teams are even. The home team always gets 3 points but you know this right? Lines aren't set to who vegas thinks is better either they are set to try and get equal money bet on both sides.

Inkana7
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Lolzz betting lines as indications of quality

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 08:42 AM
You all need to make sure you put the Falcons and their blowhard fans in their place! I've never seen such arrogance from fans of a team that has never done ANYTHING! Good Luck in smoking their sorry asses!:thumbs:
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/YouMad.jpg

DENVERDUI55
09-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Champ and Porter wern't the problem Sunday night. If anything they were the reason we were able to win. Champ had a knock down and Porter had an even better bat down that was going to be a big play.

I say let Champ and Porter do their things, use the safety to help cover TG and hope Harris and other can keep their men in front of them.

They played great Sunday night but Wallace and Brown can't hold Jones and Whites jock. Mix in Gonzo who can still get open and Douglas on our Nickle is a mismatch. I think to consistently put those CB's on islands with White and Jones is a mistake.

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 08:49 AM
All that says is the teams are even. The home team always gets 3 points but you know this right? Lines aren't set to who vegas thinks is better either they are set to try and get equal money bet on both sides.

yeah, I know the home team gets three points and therefore, technically speaking, the two teams are even. That emphatically does not in any way indicate that the Broncos are the better team. If Vegas felt the Broncos were a better team, the game would be "pick'em" or the Broncos would be a couple point favorite. They're not favored and it's not really "even" either. The Falcons have a slight edge, they're playing at home and they are going to win this game.

johnnybuc
09-13-2012, 10:02 AM
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/YouMad.jpg

Nope! Just know how the Falcon fanbase is made up of a lot of Homers (such as yourself) that can't see the forest for the trees, and try and belittle every rival you all play.

Any of you Broncos fans that want a real chuckle take a stroll over to the Talk About The Falcons forum on the Falcons message board. I'll not leave a link since just about every thread over there makes you want to laugh & cringe at the same time.;)

Rocket 7
09-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Nope! Just know how the Falcon fanbase is made up of a lot of Homers (such as yourself) that can't see the forest for the trees, and try and belittle every rival you all play.

Any of you Broncos fans that want a real chuckle take a stroll over to the Talk About The Falcons forum on the Falcons message board. I'll not leave a link since just about every thread over there makes you want to laugh & cringe at the same time.;)

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3955188-broncos-fans-say-this-game-is-in-the-bag/

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 10:52 AM

You'd be surprised to know I've frequently not been all that much of a homer for the Falcons, despite living in the Atlanta area and being a fan since the franchise started. I've probably made as many critical comments as positive comments about this team in TATF over the past few years. But this year I've changed my tune considerably and become much more of a homer regarding the Falcon's progress toward becoming an elite team. This current Falcons team has the best ownership, head coach and Offensive and Defensive coordinators they've ever had and this team was a play-off team already. You can throw stones at me and you can crow about how great the Broncos are, but you don't know diddly squat about the Falcons other than what the talking sports jocks are spewing on ESPN. But I don't matter, nor do the talking heads on ESPN. It's up to the Falcons to prove they're finally bonafide contenders for the Super Bowl and I think they've got a better chance to get back to the SB this year than any time since '98. Time will tell.

As far as your message board being better than the Falcon fan message board, c'mon man. Get real. Your delusions of grandeur are laughable. Fan boards are all the same all over the league, no better ~ but certainly no worse ~ than this one or TATF. Trust me. Oh yeah, I challenge you to show me where I belittled your team in anything I've posted? You can't do it.

BroncoBeavis
09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm just sitting here awestruck that we have an honest to god Falcons troll on the board. Having one such thoroughly dedicated fan is a total step up for that franchise.

Uncharted territory really. We should just sit silently and observe.

NorCalBronco7
09-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Hilarious!

Keep it coming DurtyTurd!

bronco militia
09-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Broncos/Falcons 2008

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Cutler+Denver+Broncos+v+Atlanta+Falcons+FV-EwHf_Ct2l.jpg

bronco militia
09-13-2012, 12:57 PM
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Denver+Broncos+v+Atlanta+Falcons+pUv6UA5nIjol.jpg

bronco militia
09-13-2012, 12:58 PM
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Denver+Broncos+v+Atlanta+Falcons+1XICbMSEamll.jpg

bronco militia
09-13-2012, 01:05 PM
2008 game recap

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281116001

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm just sitting here awestruck that we have an honest to god Falcons troll on the board. Having one such thoroughly dedicated fan is a total step up for that franchise.

Troll? Oh, Really? Something tells me you don't even know what the definition is. I Haven't done anything but tell you girls what a good team you have, just not good enough to win vs Atlanta Monday night. Does that high altitude cause you to get your panties in a wad so easily? tsk, tsk, tsk. What a shame.

Keep telling yourselves that Tony Gonzales and your LBers are the only thing you have to worry about. Julio, White and Douglas are going to leave your corners clutching empty air and they're going to bury you on the scoreboard.

Requiem
09-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Lol...

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 02:57 PM
2008 game recap

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281116001
Keep living in the past, broseph. Honestly, that is the best thing you can do at a time like this. I give you an A+ for showing extremely high perception of just how bad the current situation blows compared to way back when.

CEH
09-13-2012, 03:02 PM
This has the making of the 2004 playoff game with Roc Alexander. Insert ATL scrub name instead and expect Manning to exploit the hell out of the 3rd string CB

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 03:15 PM
This has the making of the 2004 playoff game with Roc Alexander. Insert ATL scrub name instead and expect Manning to exploit the hell out of the 3rd string CB
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/tumblr_ljbc68xano1qixleeo1_250.gif

DENVERDUI55
09-13-2012, 03:28 PM

I wouldn't call him a troll he is actually talking football which a lot of people on here don't. No doubt it will be a tough game and it will take a great game on defense for denver to win.

DirtyBirdMan
09-13-2012, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't call him a troll he is actually talking football which a lot of people on here don't. No doubt it will be a tough game and it will take a great game on defense for denver to win.
So many good story lines in this game. Just has the smell of a really classic match-up that might produce an unforgettable Monday night game. Fans of both teams are in for a treat imo.

broncocalijohn
09-13-2012, 09:05 PM
I like cover 1 against them too. With some sprinkling of doubling up on Tony G.

For the most part, I think we'll see Champ and Porter on islands a lot on Monday.

I'd really like to see JDR mix up this d and show us something different.

We would need massive pressure quickly or Jones will eat us up alive. They have 2 good receivers. We need to do better on 3rd down defense but if we are doing cover 1, it better not be consistent. I think Ryan would love that all game long.

Falcons should win this game for their opener. 27 to 24 lose.

Jetmeck
09-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Keep living in the past, broseph. Honestly, that is the best thing you can do at a time like this. I give you an A+ for showing extremely high perception of just how bad the current situation blows compared to way back when.

Talking a lot of smack considering your birds put up 0 points in their last playoff outing aND last week they beat up on a hapless chief team......................WOW as in WOW I am not impressed !

BroncoBeavis
09-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Sorry man, but the last time these guys played a decent team they put up 2 points. He's predicting 48 on us?

T Gonz better get to shooting up Gronk jizz if the Dirty Birds want a snowball's chance.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:51 PM

LOL...48 points? I think you are massively overestimating your offense and massively underestimating our defense. You guys aren't going to get anywhere close to 48 points. I don't even think you score 30 to be honest.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Julio, White and Douglas are going to leave your corners clutching empty air and they're going to bury you on the scoreboard.

It's always funny to see fans come in and talk about our "corners" and how they are going to get shredded. Porter and Harris may get beat here and there, but whoever Champ is on is going to disappear. Period. It happens to pretty much everyone he faces, and fans of teams we rarely play such as the Falcons are always puzzled by it after the game. Your receivers have nothing Champ hasn't seen before, and neither does Matt Ryan.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 10:03 PM

Predicting a team that didn't score 48 points all season last year to score 48 points against us is trolling as far as I'm concerned. The two times they topped 40 points last year was against garbage teams. Same goes for the Chiefs game. So yeah, I call trolling.

Jetmeck
09-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Sorry man, but the last time these guys played a decent team they put up 2 points. He's predicting 48 on us?

T Gonz better get to shooting up Gronk jizz if the Dirty Birds want a snowball's chance.

Their D put up 2 points, their O was shut out....0

Jetmeck
09-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Last time I heard a quawk outa a dirty bird it was the day before SB33....................eat it

SoCalBronco
09-13-2012, 10:12 PM

We might have to switch to it, but I'd rather start out with Cov 1 with Miller as the blitzer, first for the reasons I mentioned above.

I'm not saying 2 high safety defenses aren't good, I like those defenses on paper, but I don't think we have the personnel to play them consistently against a team like Atlanta. 2 Zone doesnt work because it requires two rangy safeties and a good pass coverage MLB. Quarters is too dangerous to play against a team with a good TE and 3rd WR because you are potentially asking Moore and Adams to play them one on one with no help if they run a vertical route. If we were playing someone without a good 3rd WR or a good TE, this would be a better option.

The only one that would be a good changeup to Cov 1 and Cov 3 is Cov 2 Man. That is a good pass coverage, especially against deep passes, but it is super weak against the run and there are ways to tear it up using simple combos.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 10:26 PM
We might have to switch to it, but I'd rather start out with Cov 1 with Miller as the blitzer, first for the reasons I mentioned above.

I'm not saying 2 high safety defenses aren't good, I like those defenses on paper, but I don't think we have the personnel to play them consistently against a team like Atlanta. 2 Zone doesnt work because it requires two rangy safeties and a good pass coverage MLB. Quarters is too dangerous to play against a team with a good TE and 3rd WR because you are potentially asking Moore and Adams to play them one on one with no help if they run a vertical route. If we were playing someone without a good 3rd WR or a good TE, this would be a better option.

The only one that would be a good changeup to Cov 1 and Cov 3 is Cov 2 Man. That is a good pass coverage, especially against deep passes, but it is super weak against the run and there are ways to tear it up using simple combos.

You seem to be pointing to an obvious truism: it's good to change up your defensive sets throughout a game.

If you ask me, Cover 1, Cover 2, and Cover 2 Man should all be used. I just hope I don't see the Cover 3 I was seeing throughout the Steelers game.

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 02:34 AM
So many good story lines in this game. Just has the smell of a really classic match-up that might produce an unforgettable Monday night game. Fans of both teams are in for a treat imo.

Do you really think they attack by throwing at Bailey? Do the Falcons move the WR around much or do they pretty much stick to one side. Bailey pretty much hangs out as the left corner. A few times we saw him take Antonio Gates, but not when a team has 2 wr like Jones and White.

I haven't watched a lot of the Falcons. Do both WR run routes on the RT side where Bailey patrols?

I doubt they throw much at Bailey. They will attack porter, harris, the linebackers, the safetys. Just no reason to give Bailey a chance to kill you. He really is that good.

Also I would be worried about Duante Robinson. He really gambles too much and our WR are capable of big plays also.

fontaine
09-14-2012, 03:53 AM
For what it's worth from CBS sports.

Chris Harris injured
September 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Brandon Krystall talked to Harris and he is fine and said he expects to play Monday.

CEH
09-14-2012, 05:41 AM
What does a Falcon fan do after winning the Super Bowl?

Turns off the XBox and goes to bed

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 06:46 AM

Rushing four is fine when those four are Von, Doom, Wolfe and Vick. A fifth pass rusher is almost pointless for Denver (considering the steep drop in quality) unless they get a clear lane.

Rock Chalk
09-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Rushing four is fine when those four are Von, Doom, Wolfe and Vick. A fifth pass rusher is almost pointless for Denver (considering the steep drop in quality) unless they get a clear lane.
Depends on who we bring.

Chris Harris is awesome at coming in on a blitz.

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Depends on who we bring.

Chris Harris is awesome at coming in on a blitz.

...everyone is awesome blitzing when it's uncontested.

See previous post.

Rocket 7
09-14-2012, 07:00 AM
Last time I heard a quawk outa a dirty bird it was the day before SB33....................eat it

That must of been Eugene Robinson when he was getting busted for solicitation of prostitution.

BroncoBeavis
09-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Their D put up 2 points, their O was shut out....0

I think that's self-explanatory. :)

Jetmeck
09-14-2012, 11:17 AM
I think that's self-explanatory. :)

KINDA WAS, JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THE FALCONS TALKIN ****...........

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Talking a lot of smack considering your birds put up 0 points in their last playoff outing aND last week they beat up on a hapless chief team......................WOW as in WOW I am not impressed !
Wow back at you. I'm totally crushed. My whole purpose in coming in here was to impress you! And obviously I've failed. Geez, now I guess I have no choice but to run out in front of a bus and kill myself.....or not.

The Falcons are going to put up 48+ points on your defense. Gonzalez is going to get a TD catch. White is going to get a couple. And that darn greedy Julio Jones is going to get four! And as a special hometown bonus, Harry Douglas is going to catch a TD pass. Quizz Rogers is going to have a rushing TD, and The Burner is going to stroll in to the end zone as well. Yep, painful; and Smith doesn't usually run up the score. But this is going to be Monday Night Football, a special occasion kind of... I know I've let you down, but I hope and trust this Falcon team impresses you beyond your wildest nightmares.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2012, 11:41 AM
^^^ You wont have time to put up 48 points. We would need turnovers like the horrible Raiders game a few years back. Manning is a machine. Steelers did some scoring but it took time....a lot of time.
You sound like a Raiders fan thinking your team is putting up anything close to 48 points. BTW, that is not a compliment.

Agamemnon
09-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Wow back at you. I'm totally crushed. My whole purpose in coming in here was to impress you! And obviously I've failed. Geez, now I guess I have no choice but to run out in front of a bus and kill myself.....or not.

The Falcons are going to put up 48+ points on your defense. Gonzalez is going to get a TD catch. White is going to get a couple. And that darn greedy Julio Jones is going to get four! And as a special hometown bonus, Harry Douglas is going to catch a TD pass. Quizz Rogers is going to have a rushing TD, and The Burner is going to stroll in to the end zone as well. Yep, painful; and Smith doesn't usually run up the score. But this is going to be Monday Night Football, a special occasion kind of... I know I've let you down, but I hope and trust this Falcon team impresses you beyond your wildest nightmares.

I have a funny feeling we are never going to hear from you again after Monday night.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Do you really think they attack by throwing at Bailey? Do the Falcons move the WR around much or do they pretty much stick to one side. Bailey pretty much hangs out as the left corner. A few times we saw him take Antonio Gates, but not when a team has 2 wr like Jones and White.

I haven't watched a lot of the Falcons. Do both WR run routes on the RT side where Bailey patrols?

I doubt they throw much at Bailey. They will attack porter, harris, the linebackers, the safetys. Just no reason to give Bailey a chance to kill you. He really is that good.

Also I would be worried about Duante Robinson. He really gambles too much and our WR are capable of big plays also.
They'll run some primary routes at Champ just to check his pulse. If the coverage is solid, they'll start picking on Porter. They know him from his time with the Saints. But of course, whoever you guys decide to double between Julio and White will make a huge difference in who Ryan throws to. Yes, the WR's line up on either side of the line, depending on the match-ups. I think also you're going to see Douglas in the slot on some routes.

DBroncos4life
09-14-2012, 11:47 AM
48 points! You couldn't even score that against a beat up KC D with a healthy White. Hilarious!

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 11:48 AM

Gonzo: 1
White: 2
Jones: 4
Douglas: 1
Rogers: 1
Turner: 1

So 70 points. No field goals?

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I have a funny feeling we are never going to hear from you again after Monday night.
And I have a feeling if you do hear from me, you're going to run screaming from your computer in pure agony because it's not going to be good news for the Broncos is it? I look forward to greeting you bright and early Tuesday morning, sir! Have a great weekend!

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 11:52 AM

Pretty sure our field goal kicker will be able to take the night off.

DENVERDUI55
09-14-2012, 11:52 AM

No FG's but Abraham sacked Manning for a Safety and broke his neck ending his career.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM

This...is some of the dumbest schit I have ever read. I dont even know where to begin.

http://i.imgur.com/2TeZv.gif

May God have mercy on your soul.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 11:55 AM
48 points! You couldn't even score that against a beat up KC D with a healthy White. Hilarious!
We eased up on them after it was salted away. That's Smith's style. No way we couldn't have scored 55 or 60 or more on them had there been a reason.

Agamemnon
09-14-2012, 11:56 AM
And I have a feeling if you do hear from me, you're going to run screaming from your computer in pure agony because it's not going to be good news for the Broncos is it? I look forward to greeting you bright and early Tuesday morning, sir! Have a great weekend!

If? In other words you'll only show your face here if you guys win. Sort of what I thought...

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Pretty sure our field goal kicker will be able to take the night off.

Ok, so an even 70. Does Denver do anything? I know we have no receivers and Manning will struggle in the unfamiliar environs of a dome - but do you think we can muster a field goal? Maybe in garbage time?

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:04 PM
No FG's but Abraham sacked Manning for a Safety and broke his neck ending his career.
I gotta admit, I LOL'ed pretty hard when I saw this. Your board has at least one person with class and wit. I bow humbly. Well played, sir. Well played, indeed.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Ok, so an even 70. Does Denver do anything? I know we have no receivers and Manning will struggle in the unfamiliar environs of a dome - but do you think we can muster a field goal? Maybe in garbage time?
You guys will score some points, probably somewhere between 32 and 36, hopefully 20 or so of that total in garbage time.

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Your board has at least one person with class and wit

True... but it isn't you.

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
They'll run some primary routes at Champ just to check his pulse. If the coverage is solid, they'll start picking on Porter. They know him from his time with the Saints. But of course, whoever you guys decide to double between Julio and White will make a huge difference in who Ryan throws to. Yes, the WR's line up on either side of the line, depending on the match-ups. I think also you're going to see Douglas in the slot on some routes.

Ok so lets say they do a lot of 3 WR looks. That would take up 9 players for the oline, 2 wr, and the QB. Now unless you don't want to help protect Ryan Gonzo is a blocker? and you have one RB left to also help.

I would say if the Falcons can go 3 wide, still keep gonzo in the passing game, and protect with only 1 RB to help, then the Broncos would lose bad. So I can see why in your head you are thinking big win.

Ambiguous
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
You guys will score some points, probably somewhere between 32 and 36, hopefully 20 or so of that total in garbage time.

70-20? Exactly what I was thinking.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:14 PM
^^^ You wont have time to put up 48 points. We would need turnovers like the horrible Raiders game a few years back. Manning is a machine. Steelers did some scoring but it took time....a lot of time.
You sound like a Raiders fan thinking your team is putting up anything close to 48 points. BTW, that is not a compliment.
Manning IS a machine, agreed. But, have you taken a close look at Matt Ryan this year? This kid ain't exactly Trent Dilfer and he has arguably the best weapons in the league at wide receiver and TE. Koetter has taken the training wheels off Ryan and this offense and Smith has been forced to drop his devotion to his favored 1970's-style grind-it-out offensive philosophy where he tries to beat you 3-0 on a last-second field goal. I've watched this new offense and it is definitely capable of putting up 48 points on your defense. Will it score 48? I don't know. I just know it's capable of doing it.

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:14 PM

So 12-16 points until it's garbage time. So like 1 TD and three field goals? Or maybe just four field goals?

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:17 PM
So 12-16 points until it's garbage time. So like 1 TD and three field goals? Or maybe just four field goals?
Yes, sadly thinking a lot more along the lines of two touchdowns and not just a bunch of FG's. That's a pretty potent offense you got there.

Old Dude
09-14-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't know why I'm not more worried about this game. The Broncos are usually atrocious on Monday nights, especially on the road.

Probably all that Methwolfe I've been taking this summer.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:21 PM
70-20? Exactly what I was thinking.
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/darkside.jpg

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Yes, sadly thinking a lot more along the lines of two touchdowns and not just a bunch of FG's. That's a pretty potent offense you got there.

Would you care to wager a bet? Say twenty bucks on paypal? I'll give you really good odds. Twenty bucks says your falcons don't score more than fifty. That's twenty below what you're predicting.

Rabb
09-14-2012, 12:22 PM

6-8 safeties, all in garbage time.

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:23 PM
6-8 safeties, all in garbage time.

/in teenaged girl's voice

Garbage time is gonna be AWE-SOMMMMMME!!!!

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
If? In other words you'll only show your face here if you guys win. Sort of what I thought...
Relax, bro. I'll be here. The bigger question in my mind is.....Will you?

maven
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
I can't wait for the Monday night beat down the Broncos will lay on the wimpy birds.

http://h3.abload.de/img/lovinzf3f.gif

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Would you care to wager a bet? Say twenty bucks on paypal? I'll give you really good odds. Twenty bucks says your falcons don't score more than fifty. That's twenty below what you're predicting.
I can't take your money. You probably need that $20 to keep your bank balance outta the red.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 12:34 PM
/in teenaged girl's voice

Garbage time is gonna be AWE-SOMMMMMME!!!!

LMAO.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/U97eG.gif

cmhargrove
09-14-2012, 12:36 PM

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:36 PM
I can't take your money. You probably need that $20 to keep your bank balance outta the red.

Trust me. I'm fine. Consider it a gift from a Bronco fan for coming over and chatting with us.

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:59 PM
I knew he was full of crap.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I knew he was full of crap.
Just as I knew you were full of crap for offering that bet.

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Just as I knew you were full of crap for offering that bet.

I'm 100% serious. Take my money! You'll have your money by early third quarter! What could you possibly be afraid of? If your team is going to sink 70 points on us, why would you turn down a bet you won't break 50?

NorCalBronco7
09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Think about how many dicks DurtyTurd would have to suck to get $20.

Tombstone RJ
09-14-2012, 01:21 PM
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/darkside.jpg

LOL

Rabb
09-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Think about how many ***** DurtyTurd would have to suck to get $20.

Half as many as his mother?

Wait, is that family smack since it was a question?

underrated29
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM

This is all a predicated on ryan getting them the football. Why do you think Ryan is going to have all this time to find the open man? Did you watch the game last night. Remember how Jay was getting destroyed left and right against a terrible bears OL...

Yes, well we do that to teams with solid OLs. This is the reason we will win and the falcons will lose. Our defense is quite a bit better than yours. While we may not be able to stop your offense, we will slow it down on occasion. Your defense however, will not be able to slow down our offense. Not because are offense is better than yours (might be, but not yet) but because you D is much worse than ours.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-14-2012, 03:08 PM
What the hell is going on in here

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Half as many as his mother?

Wait, is that family smack since it was a question?
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/KidJumpStairsFinger.gif

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Think about how many ***** DurtyTurd would have to suck to get $20.
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/xX2Slick4uxX/jerk-pic-1.jpg

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 04:40 PM
This is all a predicated on ryan getting them the football. Why do you think Ryan is going to have all this time to find the open man? Did you watch the game last night. Remember how Jay was getting destroyed left and right against a terrible bears OL...

Yes, well we do that to teams with solid OLs. This is the reason we will win and the falcons will lose. Our defense is quite a bit better than yours. While we may not be able to stop your offense, we will slow it down on occasion. Your defense however, will not be able to slow down our offense. Not because are offense is better than yours (might be, but not yet) but because you D is much worse than ours.
First off Ryan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cutler. Second, Ryan gets the ball out to his receivers as fast as anybody in the league. Third, Falcons are going to run some screens and stick that rush right back up ur azz. Fourth, with Julio Jones, a quick slant anywhere on the field could quickly end up as a Falcon TD. As for our defence not being able to slow down your offense, that's nothing but empty home-zombie rhetoric and a lot of praying.

Rock Chalk
09-14-2012, 05:07 PM
First off Ryan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cutler. Second, Ryan gets the ball out to his receivers as fast as anybody in the league. Third, Falcons are going to run some screens and stick that rush right back up ur azz. Fourth, with Julio Jones, a quick slant anywhere on the field could quickly end up as a Falcon TD. As for our defence not being able to slow down your offense, that's nothing but empty home-zombie rhetoric and a lot of praying.

I like you. I think the government's program to get mentally challenged individuals out on the internet as a way to get them social interaction is a good one.

DirtyBirdMan
09-14-2012, 05:19 PM
I like you. I think the government's program to get mentally challenged individuals out on the internet as a way to get them social interaction is a good one.
I like you, too, brah. And, let me just add, I also like the government's programs; like the one to get guys with billboard-size foreheads into pro football as QB's. Peyton should be selling ad space on that for the Monday Night game. He's missing out on some serious buckage.

Agamemnon
09-14-2012, 05:32 PM
This is some pretty weak trolling...

maher_tyler
09-14-2012, 05:45 PM
What the hell is going on in here

Falcons troll showed up...

maher_tyler
09-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Forgot my prediction of the game:

Falcons 98784513215648945123156489456135564987897849456123 178379

Broncos 0

broncosteven
09-14-2012, 05:52 PM
This is some pretty weak trolling...

It would be better if his name was DirtyBirdStud.

I think the fact that the Falcon's haven't been relavant in forever hinders their ability to smack talk. Hell even when they made the SB on that missed FG by Gary Anderson you couldn't find a Falcon fan anywhere.

Hell they have the most boring division in sports, Carolina, Aints, Yawn...and TB.

Not like they have a rival, whereas we have KFC and Butt-pirates. This alone would explain why they suck at smack talk.

Cito Pelon
09-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Mike Nolan has his third DC job in four years, so we'll see if he can stick it this time.

captainjy
09-14-2012, 09:34 PM
My guess is they run all over us and we pass all over them.

Home-field advantage is an edge in Atlanta; game comes down to turnovers and special teams.

No way. Denver's run D is much improved. If they're going to get beat us anywhere, it's over the middle. Minus Von Miller, the LBs are suspect.

captainjy
09-14-2012, 09:39 PM

On paper it seems like a shootout. Let's be realistic, ATL played KC last week, not a top dog. Denver has a lot to prove, but they're pretty solid team. Yeah, they're on the road, but this game is easily winnable.

What blows me away is with Tebow, we could beat anyone according to the masses, yet with Manning, this game is in doubt. Denver should win by 7-10.

NFLBRONCO
09-14-2012, 09:49 PM
On paper it seems like a shootout. Let's be realistic, ATL played KC last week, not a top dog. Denver has a lot to prove, but they're pretty solid team. Yeah, they're on the road, but this game is easily winnable.

What blows me away is with Tebow, we could beat anyone according to the masses, yet with Manning, this game is in doubt. Denver should win by 7-10.

If anyone has doubt about Atl game its because of the D not Manning. With Manning we have a legit shot to win against ANYONE

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 09:56 PM

I'm more interested in what Atl does on defense. Will they put Robinson outside where he gives up a lot of big plays. Or let him stay in his nickle roll and bring in one Owens or McClain? Who are those guys anyways do you think they can play? I know Samual can play but he will matched up on Decker. Robinson is 5-10 and Owens is 5-9. These players are going to have their hands full with DT. That is a way bigger mismatch then either of your 2 studs against Porter or Bailey.

Surprised this doesn't worry you more. If we lost Bailey I would be like the guy in Aliens......GAME OVER MAN, WE ARE SCREWED! Grimes just so much better then those other guys, and Samuel. Just a really ****ed up guy to lose. We liked him around here. In the off season many on the board were hoping Broncos could sign Grimes. We settled for Porter.

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 09:56 PM
If anyone has doubt about Atl game its because of the D not Manning. With Manning we have a legit shot to win against ANYONE

They have enough weapons at WR, and a TE who always kills us, so I am worried. They have some firepower.

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 09:57 PM
http://bcove.me/b9e0jw4z

Video link from Atl Journal on Grimes injury and what it means to the defense.

kent156
09-15-2012, 06:41 AM
thank you tara

priceless

Bacchus
09-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Mike Nolan has his third DC job in four years, so we'll see if he can stick it this time.

Face it the reason he left Denver had nothing to do with him.

DENVERDUI55
09-15-2012, 08:54 AM
I like you, too, brah. And, let me just add, I also like the government's programs; like the one to get guys with billboard-size foreheads into pro football as QB's. Peyton should be selling ad space on that for the Monday Night game. He's missing out on some serious buckage.

PM cashed in on 20 mil or so from Indy last year plus his endorsements. He is probably the richest player in the NFL.

swaiy
09-15-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm more interested in what Atl does on defense. Will they put Robinson outside where he gives up a lot of big plays. Or let him stay in his nickle roll and bring in one Owens or McClain? Who are those guys anyways do you think they can play? I know Samual can play but he will matched up on Decker. Robinson is 5-10 and Owens is 5-9. These players are going to have their hands full with DT. That is a way bigger mismatch then either of your 2 studs against Porter or Bailey.

Surprised this doesn't worry you more. If we lost Bailey I would be like the guy in Aliens......GAME OVER MAN, WE ARE SCREWED! Grimes just so much better then those other guys, and Samuel. Just a really ****ed up guy to lose. We liked him around here. In the off season many on the board were hoping Broncos could sign Grimes. We settled for Porter.

Owens is their nickel with robinson and samuel on the outside. At least thats what they are reporting.

OrangeSe7en
09-15-2012, 09:26 AM
It will be iteresting to see whether Denver can get some 3 and outs on defense. If the defense gets a 3 and out, the no huddle is moot since it typically becomes more effective as the drive progresses as the defense tires and the defensive scheming is at a disadvantage.

Im also a little worried about the run defense. There were a couple of close calls vs Pittsburgh.

Fight_On!
09-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Should be a close game, a perfect Peyton game as long as he has the ball last. ATL O plays right into the Denver Peytons defensive strength.

Denver Peytons- 27
Hotlanta - 24

cutthemdown
09-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Owens is their nickel with robinson and samuel on the outside. At least thats what they are reporting.

What could be a problem for them is now you have 2 players playing out of their normal position. I've watched a lot of Asante Samual, he is a zone defender with some good instincts and can play some man to man when his guy isn't too big and fast.

These corners for the Falcons are small even with Grimes. I think we match up with our bigger WR pretty well.

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 10:24 AM

You a Miscer?

Lycan
09-15-2012, 10:36 AM

http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Now-Thats-What-I-Call-A-Cool-Story-Bro.gif

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM

Robinson I think will stay inside and Owens will take over for Grimes. And yes, Owens has great speed. His problem was taking the wrong angle when tackling. He's never going to be Grimes, but he's not a terrible CB by any means. Robinson isn't great in coverage, but if you come over the middle he's going to knock the holy crap out of you. McClain I know nothing about yet. Hopefully he can step up. Is it effed up to lose Grimes? duh. Yes it is, but what you gonna do? You have to stick somebody else in there and let them play. The defence will have to compensate for the loss of Grimes with a LOT more heat on Manning and the offense will have to step up the running game and keep possession of the ball to keep it out of Manning's hands.

swaiy
09-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Robinson I think will stay inside and Owens will take over for Grimes. And yes, Owens has great speed. His problem was taking the wrong angle when tackling. He's never going to be Grimes, but he's not a terrible CB by any means. Robinson isn't great in coverage, but if you come over the middle he's going to knock the holy crap out of you. McClain I know nothing about yet. Hopefully he can step up. Is it effed up to lose Grimes? duh. Yes it is, but what you gonna do? You have to stick somebody else in there and let them play. The defence will have to compensate for the loss of Grimes with a LOT more heat on Manning and the offense will have to step up the running game and keep possession of the ball to keep it out of Manning's hands.

So why was it reported that Owens is the nickel guy?

Jetmeck
09-15-2012, 12:41 PM

Your defense made the chiefs look like world beaters for the first half.................what do you think manning will do to you ?

Jetmeck
09-15-2012, 12:42 PM
0 points on offense against the last playoff team you faced............GTFOUTA
here doofuss

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 12:42 PM

Sorry, but Owens IS terrible.

Lev Vyvanse
09-15-2012, 01:07 PM

They played a modified cover 1 vs pitt. Moore was responsible for the deep 2/3's opposite Champ.

Agamemnon
09-15-2012, 01:10 PM
They played a modified cover 1 vs pitt. Moore was responsible for the deep 2/3's opposite Champ.

I swear I saw a lot of Cover 3.

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 01:15 PM

You did.

broncosteven
09-15-2012, 01:48 PM

That explains why he will be able able to unveil a new Defense to stop PM that the NFL has never seen before!

That or he will be figured out in the next couple weeks and have to start looking for his next gig.

swaiy
09-15-2012, 01:52 PM
That explains why he will be able able to unveil a new Defense to stop PM that the NFL has never seen before!

That or he will be figured out in the next couple weeks and have to start looking for his next gig.

The Broncos shouldnt even go to the game because Nolan is the master of disguising blitzes and will throw out exotic packages Manning has never seen. At least thats what I get from reading the Falcons board.

DivineLegion
09-15-2012, 01:54 PM
You did.

Wasn't Porters pick from a cover 3? He said he had help over the top, and I remember Adams up in the box covering Miller, Champ had man coverage.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 01:57 PM
So why was it reported that Owens is the nickel guy?
If they know something I don't, more power to them. That wasn't what I heard was going down first part of the week. But if it were me, no way in h3ll would I put Robinson at corner where he's already been exposed as weak sauce. Probably a medium to large advantage for your receivers.

swaiy
09-15-2012, 01:59 PM
If they know something I don't, more power to them. That wasn't what I heard was going down first part of the week. But if it were me, no way in h3ll would I put Robinson at corner where he's already been exposed as weak sauce. Probably a medium to large advantage for your receivers.

Hell you know your team better than i do. I saw something saying he was going to be in the nickel and thinking that would be ill advised.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Your defense made the chiefs look like world beaters for the first half.................what do you think manning will do to you ?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe you should take a deep breath and consider the situation ~ it's the first half of the first game of the season with a completely different DC who is installing a defense 180 degrees different from what had been in place for years. No way you're going to see the Falcon D come out in the Dome Monday night and play that bad again, even without Grimes in there.

Broncos_OTM
09-15-2012, 02:13 PM
the offenses are high flying and hard to stop however I think Denver's d is better... this game down to who plays better d and special teams

broncosteven
09-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe you should take a deep breath and consider the situation ~ it's the first half of the first game of the season with a completely different DC who is installing a defense 180 degrees different from what had been in place for years. No way you're going to see the Falcon D come out in the Dome Monday night and play that bad again, even without Grimes in there.

You forget that when Nolan came here his best 6 games were the 1st 6 games of the season, it was all down hill from there.

If he can't throw a new wrinkle out on week 1 he is not going to be able to do it in week 2 vs a HOF QB.

Without your best corner your in big trouble as PM will have the whole field to work with.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 02:24 PM
The Broncos shouldnt even go to the game because Nolan is the master of disguising blitzes and will throw out exotic packages Manning has never seen. At least thats what I get from reading the Falcons board.

After suffering through four years of college coach Bryan effing Van Gorder, Falcon fans can hardly be blamed for viewing Nolan as The Second Coming. He's as close to being a defensive guru as we've had here since Wade Phillips departed.

Since you guys have just completely dismissed the Falcon defense, especially the pass rush, I bet you're just going to be hating life if you give up three of four sacks and a QB fumble. I'm thinking your offensive coordinator and offensive front four are probably also sitting around with a big over-confident, vacuous grin on their faces, assuming all they have to do is show up and it's over. Might just end up being a tad more challenging than you believe.

swaiy
09-15-2012, 02:33 PM
After suffering through four years of college coach Bryan effing Van Gorder, Falcon fans can hardly be blamed for viewing Nolan as The Second Coming. He's as close to being a defensive guru as we've had here since Wade Phillips departed.

Since you guys have just completely dismissed the Falcon defense, especially the pass rush, I bet you're just going to be hating life if you give up three of four sacks and a QB fumble. I'm thinking your offensive coordinator and offensive front four are probably also sitting around with a big over-confident, vacuous grin on their faces, assuming all they have to do is show up and it's over. Might just end up being a tad more challenging than you believe.

Well fortunately for me, I dont get paid to make plays on the field so it doesnt matter how confident I am or whether I overlook the Falcons D. One thing is for certain, the team wont overlook anything. Ive never said the Falcons have no D but I dont think it is better than the Broncos. What makes me even more confident is having experienced Nolan as the DC for the team I am a fan of.

He wasnt all that great. Different team and players for him to use now but based on what I saw when he was here makes me think you guys might be in for some disappointment. Like I said though, different times now.

We shall find out soon enough though.

broncocalijohn
09-15-2012, 02:34 PM

Did you just compare our coaching staff with us yahoos on an internet forum? I love when opposing fans come here and tell us we are too confident for a win and it is going to back fire. Like us fans talking trash have anything to do with the players' attitude.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 03:09 PM
You forget that when Nolan came here his best 6 games were the 1st 6 games of the season, it was all down hill from there.

If he can't throw a new wrinkle out on week 1 he is not going to be able to do it in week 2 vs a HOF QB.

Without your best corner your in big trouble as PM will have the whole field to work with.
I can understand some disdain since Nolan didn't work out for you guys, but he's still a huge step up from the ClownShoe the Falcons have had for the past four years. But regardless of the coach, you either have the players who can make plays or your don't. I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. We have several guys who can rush the passer BESIDES JA55. None of whom got much if any playing time vs the Chiefs. sssssssssshhhhhhhh! Don't tell anybody! It would spoil the surprise.

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I can understand some disdain since Nolan didn't work out for you guys, but he's still a huge step up from the ClownShoe the Falcons have had for the past four years. But regardless of the coach, you either have the players who can make plays or your don't. I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. We have several guys who can rush the passer BESIDES JA55. None of whom got much if any playing time vs the Chiefs. sssssssssshhhhhhhh! Don't tell anybody! It would spoil the surprise.

Nolan was the best DC we've had as long as I can remember. Shame it couldn't last thanks to our dip**** coach.

You guys are lucky to have him.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Did you just compare our coaching staff with us yahoos on an internet forum? I love when opposing fans come here and tell us we are too confident for a win and it is going to back fire. Like us fans talking trash have anything to do with the players' attitude.
I guess I really did compare your esteemed coaches to you yahoos on the forum, didn't I? Maybe it was just an involuntary flashback to the days when your glorious leader, John Fox, coached the Panthers. Seem to recall the last few years he was there things went from mediocre to abysmal, concluding with a 2 win, 14 loss campaign in 2010 at which point he got canned. No way some laughing-stock coach you guys picked up off the slag heap is ever going to be over-confident, not even against the laughable Falcons. My bad. I take it all back.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Nolan was the best DC we've had as long as I can remember. Shame it couldn't last thanks to our dip**** coach.

Hiring Nolan made my whole off-season bearable. I doubt you'd find more than three people in the whole state who aren't thrilled that he's here.

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Hiring Nolan made my whole off-season bearable. I doubt you'd find more than three people in the whole state who aren't thrilled that he's here.

You live there? I was just up in Blue Ridge at the end of March.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 03:42 PM
You live there? I was just up in Blue Ridge at the end of March.
I live in the Atlanta suburbs. Smyrna is the name of the town. A sinful town with a biblical name. We up-town rednecks don't have much contact with them Blue Ridge hillbillies, but they're probably aight.

DirtyBirdMan
09-15-2012, 03:57 PM
the offenses are high flying and hard to stop however I think Denver's d is better... this game down to who plays better d and special teams
Agree, except for the mandatory homer-zombie assertion about the Denver d being better. Should be epic, then somebody's going to lose. I like our chances, even conceding you guys have a good d.

broncosteven
09-15-2012, 05:09 PM

We had a guy named Slowick as our DC before Nolan so I can relate.

I think it laughable that you think the guy behind Grimes is going to be able to step in and play without getting torched by PM. We were hoping the same thing when we started Roc Alexander in a playoff game vs the Colts back in 2004. If your old enough you might remember how that turned out.

You might be able to generate a pass rush and even sack PM 2-3 times but in the end it will mean as much as the sack's Pitt got on him.

The whole game boils down to who wins on 3rd down and gets off the field.

This is Monday night and Ryan likes to go Cutler in big games so I like our chances.

Either way it is nice talking to a rival fan that is not a product of inbreeding or in jail for life, though you do live in the south so you never know about the inbreeding thing...

cutthemdown
09-15-2012, 06:40 PM

I guess we will wait and see exactly what they do. It is a mismatch as Grimes plays D.Thomas side and he is our most beastly guy. It's not speed I think is the mismatch though IMO. I think the mismatch is DT is so much bigger. 7 inches and about 40 pounds bigger give or take an inch or pound.

But just because there is a mismatch doesn't mean Falcons can give help and not allow Broncos to exploit it. Going to be one of the early things I am looking for.

Jetmeck
09-15-2012, 09:05 PM

You guys will be lucky to get close enough to sniff Peyton Manning's greatness.........lol

Your pash rush is gonna be non existent without a blitz and we have one of the best QBs for that.....he will make you pay.

Jetmeck
09-15-2012, 09:09 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah......maybe you think before you speak.........our offense will be that much better as well and our defense kept three speedy receivers in check most of the day.

You have one fast receiver another banged up one............if your number ONE makes a play it will too little too late.......because they won't consistently move the ball against Bailey and Porter............in fact I see another pick 6 with all the beatings RyaN IS GONNA TAKE
MONDAY NIGHT..................

ZONA
09-15-2012, 11:09 PM
The one thing we all know Manning is going to do, eventually during the game, is find the Falcons weakness on defense. It may take part of the 1st quarter or all of it, who knows. But he WILL find it eventually and exploit it.

I'd love to see 150 yards rushing and 300 yards passing from our offense. 4 Td's and 2 FG's. Like to see us win the turnover battle as well.

I've got this funny feeling that Stokley runs a 20 yard post and the safety blows coverage and helps to the outside on Thomas leaving Stokley wide open down the seem for a 40 yard TD. Just a feelin.

Rock Chalk
09-16-2012, 12:26 AM

Agreed, though we'll see how Del Rio does.

Lev Vyvanse
09-16-2012, 05:54 AM

Yeah. I should have made that clear. When we ran a cover 1, Moore was shifted opposite Champ.

TheReverend
09-16-2012, 05:57 AM
Yeah. I should have made that clear. When we ran a cover 1, Moore was shifted opposite Champ.

Sometimes he's just shading towards the weaker player and not taking a deep 2/3. Not terribly uncommon.

DirtyBirdMan
09-17-2012, 09:18 AM
We had a guy named Slowick as our DC before Nolan so I can relate.

I think it laughable that you think the guy behind Grimes is going to be able to step in and play without getting torched by PM. We were hoping the same thing when we started Roc Alexander in a playoff game vs the Colts back in 2004. If your old enough you might remember how that turned out.

You might be able to generate a pass rush and even sack PM 2-3 times but in the end it will mean as much as the sack's Pitt got on him.

The whole game boils down to who wins on 3rd down and gets off the field.

This is Monday night and Ryan likes to go Cutler in big games so I like our chances.

Either way it is nice talking to a rival fan that is not a product of inbreeding or in jail for life, though you do live in the south so you never know about the inbreeding thing...
I agree about who wins on 3rd downs will end up winning this game. And if you noticed last week vs the Chiefs, the Falcon defense couldn't stop Cassell on 3rd and long the whole first half. If our defense gives PM the whole first half to run amuck on our secondary, this game will be over before the third quarter gets cranked up.

Can't argue with your assessment that Ryan does not shine in the big games, but you can say that about the whole team, including the coaches. It's been a sad tradition for this franchise since the beginning. The Falcons have taken more embarrassing beat-downs on national television than any other team in the NFL. I didn't research that, but having watched every national tv game the Falcons have ever played, I feel like I know what I'm talking about. I think this year is going to be a real turning point for the Falcons. If it's going to be a new day for this team, then this game will be the start. I can only hope, because it's been a long, frustrating road up to now.

I appreciate the respect you showed me in your post. Thanks for your compliment. Indeed, I am not in jail and not a result of inbreeding and I, too, have greatly enjoyed the back-and-forth with you Bronco fans. You guys take as good as you give on here against a rival fan, and it's been fun to hang out here some with you all.

As I believe I said early on in my posts, I have tremendous respect for your team. No doubt you guys will not only get in the play-offs, but will be able to hang with anybody in the AFC. I'll be back after the game, (if not before, lol), and we'll enjoy the gory aftermath.

cutthemdown
09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Agree, except for the mandatory homer-zombie assertion about the Denver d being better. Should be epic, then somebody's going to lose. I like our chances, even conceding you guys have a good d.

I'm not sure if our d is that good yet. Or your d either lol. We still give up 3rd and longs just like the Falcons.

DirtyBirdMan
09-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Sure is quiet up in here. What say we talk about the magnificent Monday Night Football game?

Anybody?

Wut?

Guess nobody has the class to come back and say good game?

Screw you bunch of pussies.

Atlanta - 27
Denver - 21

OWNED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjm8jyoTvg&feature=related

RISE UP!!!

errand
09-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Sure is quiet up in here. What say we talk about the magnificent Monday Night Football game?

Anybody?

Wut?

Atlanta - 27
Denver - 21

OWNED.

RISE UP!!!

well the good news is this clown will be gone until 4 years from now when we play the Falcons again.....

cmhargrove
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM

Anybody?

Wut?

Atlanta - 27
Denver - 21

OWNED.

RISE UP!!!

Hey ass ****, let's revisit this at the end Of the season. You sure like to talk lots of **** for a QB that has never won a playoff game. Let's revisited this **** around week 14 if you have the balls.

swaiy
09-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Welp. I dont know what to say about this game lol. Atlanta was def the better team tonight but the Broncos will be back. Good game.

huh??
09-18-2012, 04:27 AM

Anybody?

Wut?

Atlanta - 27
Denver - 21

OWNED.

RISE UP!!!

Interesting change in tone over the course of 12 hours from his previous post. Probably should assume there was a lot of drinking involved, 'cause that harsh overtone of gloating loses a substantial amount of class.
Whatever. It sounds like he was pretty desperate to gain some bragging rights on anyone. :welcome:

vancejohnson82
09-18-2012, 05:27 AM
See yain four years.....and it wasn't really ownage. What the Giants did to you guys last year in the playoffs falls into that category. .

TheReverend
09-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Hey ass ****, let's revisit this at the end Of the season. You sure like to talk lots of **** for a QB that has never won a playoff game. Let's revisited this **** around week 14 if you have the balls.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2mcb-29yNQg/TiD8XKycg9I/AAAAAAAAAL0/F1Tu74pU3F8/s1600/ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg