PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning was real impressive last night

Raider9175
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
He plays like that the next 15 games and i might be wrong about the Bronco's. It's only one game but still what you saw from Peyton manning and the Bronco's offense, you have to be thrilled as a Bronco fan.

Very strong start to the 2012 season for the Bronco's.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Why do you keep using apostrophes?

Broncos_OTM
09-10-2012, 05:01 PM
we have our work cut out for us this year, a brutal schedule. I don't think Pitt is the team thy used to be either. either way should be fun to watch this year

Conklin
09-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Why do you keep using apostrophe's?

fixed it for you

ColoradoDarin
09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
can all the raider trolls just use the same thread?

Rock Chalk
09-10-2012, 05:05 PM

English classes? Maybe he's just not a lazy ****er.

ghwk
09-10-2012, 05:14 PM
can all the raider trolls just use the same thread?

That's not a troll, pretty cool he even showed up to say it if you ask me.

ColoradoDarin
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
That's not a troll, pretty cool he even showed up to say it if you ask me.

lighten up Francis.

can all the raider fans just use the same thread?

Better?

Al Wilson
09-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Raider fans are illiterate, duh.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 05:33 PM

To help them out, it is Broncos or Broncos' not bronco's.

DomCasual
09-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Why do you keep using apostrophe's?

FIFY

Broncobiv
09-10-2012, 05:43 PM
FIFY

How did you miss Conklin posting the exact same joke in post #4 of this thread? LOL

Kaylore
09-10-2012, 05:43 PM

Best first response ever.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 06:10 PM
English classes? Maybe he's just not a lazy ****er.

maybe you need english classes as those punctuations are incorrect. btw, you bitchin about something too? (See your post from a few hours).

Fight_On!
09-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Best first response ever.

This is without a doubt the largest collection of people with no lives,way to represent Donkey fans.Seriously, this guy comes in and gives the Denver Mannings props and all you guys can do is harp on an apostrophe typo. Pathetic....lmao....pathetic. Now let's see what kind of "sarcastic wit" these losers can come up with to "get back at me".

ColoradoDarin
09-10-2012, 06:30 PM
This is without a doubt the largest collection of people with no lives,way to represent Donkey fans.Seriously, this guy comes in and gives the Denver Mannings props and all you guys can do is harp on an apostrophe typo. Pathetic....lmao....pathetic. Now let's see what kind of "sarcastic wit" these losers can come up with to "get back at me".

space bar.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 06:33 PM
This is without a doubt the largest collection of people without lives. Way to represent Donkey fans. Seriously, this guy comes in and gives the Denver Mannings props and all you guys can do is harp on an apostrophe typo. Pathetic. Laughing my ass off. Pathetic. Now let's see what kind of "sarcastic wit" these losers can come up with to "get back at me."

I fixed your post for you.

Mecklomaniac
09-10-2012, 06:43 PM
space bar.

donttakeitforgranted

I once was training a new employee, who was a recent immigrant. He was super smart, but had never used a computer. I set up his email for him, and asked him to send me an email to test it out. When I got back to my desk I had an email from him with no spaces or punctuation.

Fight_On!
09-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Of course....

theAPAOps5
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
LOL thanks for the props and for creating an inadvertently entertaining thread!

broncosteven
09-10-2012, 06:55 PM

Are you the troll who was posting smack in the game thread who promptly disappeared after the 70 yard TD?

Fight_On!
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Are you the troll who was posting smack in the game thread who promptly disappeared after the 70 yard TD?

Nope

ghwk
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
lighten up Francis.

can all the raider fans just use the same thread?

Better?

He wasn't being a dick so why were you?

Actually I wasn't either.

Classy.

Pony Boy
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Trojan Horse thread, don't open it ...........

SonOfLe-loLang
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM

whhaaaaaaaaaaa...

I'm a copywriter. **** grammar annoys me. Especially when you **** it up 3 times.

Mogulseeker
09-10-2012, 10:18 PM
He plays like that the next 15 games and i might be wrong about the Bronco's. It's only one game but still what you saw from Peyton manning and the Bronco's offense, you have to be thrilled as a Bronco fan.

You keep referring to the singular possessive, but never follow it with a noun.

You were wrong about the Bronco's what? And what Bronco are you talking about? Are we talking about a 1975 Bronco's engine?

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 10:22 PM

Your on a rival team message board! What do you **** tards expect??

Pick Six
09-10-2012, 10:39 PM
You're on a rival team message board! What do you **** tards expect??

Sorry - Fair is fair...:P

Mogulseeker
09-10-2012, 10:48 PM

I don't understand how a person who posts on a message forum for a team he doesn't even support can talk smack about the hometown supporters who post on said forum not having lives.

I have a life... being a total Broncos nerd is part of it. I don't go to opposing teams message forums. I have met a good chunk of posters, and know quite a few of them personally (I'm pretty good friends with Sassy and RHogan in real life)... I've had beer and good eats with TacoJohn, the founder of the Mane.

This is a community... you are a troll.

menonite
09-10-2012, 10:51 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zXP_pr7np-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Sorry - Fair is fair...:P

Damn it! :giggle:

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't understand how a person who posts on a message forum for a team he doesn't even support can talk smack about the hometown supporters who post on said forum not having lives.

I have a life... being a total Broncos nerd is part of it. I don't go to opposing teams message forums. I have met a good chunk of posters, and know quite a few of them personally (I'm pretty good friends with Sassy and RHogan in real life)... I've had beer and good eats with TacoJohn, the founder of the Mane.

This is a community... you are a troll.

Couldn't have said that any better!

menonite
09-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Couldn't have said that any better!

Yeah, you could have. You could have just said "F*CK YOU!"

Brevity is the soul of wit and all that jazz.

broncosteven
09-11-2012, 08:48 AM

Wow, I wish I could sling superlatives back at you to describe the play of the butt-pirates last night (ok, maybe not really) but wow do they suck!