PDA

View Full Version : Rahim "The Dream" Moore?

wolf754life
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Seriously? they were just talking about this on 104.3 the fan

he introduces himself as "the dream"

another DJ Williams Flava Clown

People call Wolfe names, he is solid value guy, not some beef jerky flava clown

Inkana7
09-10-2012, 04:18 PM
c'mon dude

menonite
09-10-2012, 04:19 PM
"call him names?"

You're just mad because we won't let you play our MethWolfe games.

http://i.imgur.com/wvCFk.jpg

We kid 'cause we love.

Houshyamama
09-10-2012, 04:22 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNFft6r6Des?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNFft6r6Des?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

DBroncos4life
09-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Get off my yard!!!!!!!

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 04:26 PM
This is definitely not another over-reaction.

PS. Hi Wolf.

ludo21
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Get off my yard!!!!!!!

haha, touche Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 04:35 PM
The dream? "Yeah, open field tackle again by Rahim Moore!" Then we all woke up and realized it was just a dream. FIrst rule on nicknames, don't give yourself one. 2nd, earn the nickname.

It has been closer to a nightmare then a dream to have him on our team as a drafted pick.

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 04:37 PM
The dream? "Yeah, open field tackle again by Rahim Moore!" Then we all woke up and realized it was just a dream. FIrst rule on nicknames, don't give yourself one. 2nd, earn the nickname.

It has been closer to a nightmare then a dream to have him on our team as a drafted pick.

...he had several really nice open field tackles yesterday...

ZONA
09-10-2012, 04:38 PM
It's a sports nickname, so we're now going to say players can't have nickname? It's all in good fun I'm sure. Probably something he had back in HS and college when he dreamed of playing in the NFL. Heck when I was 14 I was giving myself a nickname and thought I was Michael Jordan in a 14 year old white body.........hahahahaha.

pricejj
09-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah, the Dream has a ways to go before he can be self-proclaiming nicknames...but you gotta like his confidence. If nothing else, it will get him through the rough patches, until he actually becomes a good Safety.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I've heard worse

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah, the Dream has a ways to go before he can be self-proclaiming nicknames...but you gotta like his confidence. If nothing else, it will get him through the rough patches, until he actually becomes a good Safety.

Maybe not The Dream but The Hope. We havent seen it in College and hoping he knows guys like Chris Harris will take his job if he doesn't tackle in the open field. I think he had a better game yesterday and when there were complaints yesteday, it would be more on coverage. Whatever his nickname is, he better come to play against a very tough Falcons team.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Maybe not The Dream but The Hope. We havent seen it in College and hoping he knows guys like Chris Harris will take his job if he doesn't tackle in the open field. I think he had a better game yesterday and when there were complaints yesteday, it would be more on coverage. Whatever his nickname is, he better come to play against a very tough Falcons team.

Chris Harris play corner tho

DBroncos4life
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the name "the dream" doesn't mean what most of you think it does.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Living-His-Dream/117ae0f9-9bbb-40c7-bf54-113b9ddf380a

g00fyfoot
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Don't care. It rhymes. I'd rather have a falsely confident safety back there than a timid one.

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 05:02 PM
It's a sports nickname, so we're now going to say players can't have nickname? It's all in good fun I'm sure. Probably something he had back in HS and college when he dreamed of playing in the NFL. Heck when I was 14 I was giving myself a nickname and thought I was Michael Jordan in a 14 year old white body.........hahahahaha.

This is literally the exact opposite of what you say in MethWolfe threads.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 05:06 PM
This is literally the exact opposite of what you say in MethWolfe threads.

There's a difference between a self given or earned nickname and a stupid name that Internet trolls bring up on a small niche message board

KevinJames
09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I like it the kids a ball hawk wait n see he just barely missed that INT last night.

Hes gonna be a good player.

GoHAM
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
There's a difference between a self given or earned nickname and a stupid name that Internet trolls bring up on a small niche message board

So what does that say about the guy who complains non stop about said small niche internet message board nickname?

AmericanBroncFan
09-10-2012, 05:17 PM
BTW that was another CLEAN hit last night like the CLEAN hit against the bills in preseason last yr. This kid need to keep playing hard and not go into a shell like last yr after the CLEAN hit.

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 05:20 PM
BTW that was another CLEAN hit last night like the CLEAN hit against the bills in preseason last yr. This kid need to keep playing hard and not go into a shell like last yr after the CLEAN hit.

I agree.

...but it was also SO close that I don't begrudge the refs their call either.

**** happens.

go_broncos
09-10-2012, 05:33 PM

Dream player for opposite teams.

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm not giving up on him yet. I still think he could be a playmaker for us.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Chris Harris play corner tho

Mentioning Chris Harris as a UFA . Meaning a "scrub" can take his job.

DenverBroncosJM
09-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Wtf Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is not really a dragon?

menonite
09-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Wtf Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is not really a dragon?

No. But he is a steamboat.

Rock Chalk
09-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Who gives a ****? Seriously, Id rather he have confidence in himself than not. JFC you people will bitch about anything.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Who gives a ****? Seriously, Id rather he have confidence in himself than not. JFC you people will b**** about anything.

LOL! Talking about calling the kettle black. In fact, you just bitched about other people giving ""The Dream" ****.

Requiem
09-10-2012, 05:59 PM

Derek didn't choose the meth life, the meth life chose Derek.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Mentioning Chris Harris as a UFA . Meaning a "scrub" can take his job.

He's our starting nickel back, not a scrub

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 06:11 PM
He's our starting nickel back, not a scrub

good god, do I have to spell it out. Scrub was in "scrub" as in UFA. Catch on.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 06:13 PM
good god, do I have to spell it out. Scrub was in "scrub" as in UFA. Catch on.

you basically said that moore, a safety, could loose his job to our 3rd best CB

maybe make a little more sense next time

Mogulseeker
09-10-2012, 06:14 PM

Rocket man .... Frootloops

Anyone have the video?

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 06:27 PM
you basically said that moore, a safety, could loose his job to our 3rd best CB

maybe make a little more sense next time

Come on dude. Once again, I put "scrub in parenthesis. I explained twice for you.

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 06:53 PM

A nightmare? Having Orton as a starting QB was a nightmare. Rahim Moore having some struggles in his attempt to make the transition to an NFL starter? Yeah not so much.

24champ
09-10-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm not giving up on him yet. I still think he could be a playmaker for us.

He will be. Most on here were disappointed last season, and wrote him off. Moore, like all rookies, didn't have a full offseason to prepare and learn the defense last year.

With a year and a full offseason under his belt, he looked much improved last night. He made some nice plays last night, almost had an interception.

Drunk Monkey
09-10-2012, 07:52 PM

Per the conversation they had on the fan "the dream" admitted he made a mistake. John Fox admitted he made a mistake. They said he needs to play smarter. That penalty was on 3rd down and extended the drive. That lead to them questining his maturity about calling himself the "the dream". That then lead to his preformance last year and I belieave the term nightmare was brought up.

menonite
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry but there is only one man in professional sports worthy of the moniker "The Dream" and that is

http://i.imgur.com/8KAFK.jpg

Broncos_OTM
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM

)
I just went down to Houston to pick up a buddies car.(which I made 400 bucks after gas doing) he was telling me he needed a vacation name. so he came uP with Marty. so I just started calling him mcfly. oops

Lestat
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Moore really needs to learn to make better reads in the passing game. he was close so many times to a pick but took the wrong angle or didn't time the read properly to make the play.

he has good instincts, he just needs to hone the skills and keep improving.

boppool
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Rahim "Wet Dream" Moore

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry but there is only one man in professional sports worthy of the moniker "The Dream" and that is

Dom DeLuise? :~ohyah!:

hambone13
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Derek didn't choose the meth life, the meth life chose Derek.

He's the "Most Mething Man in the World".... They named the chemical after him before he was even born.

Bigdawg26
09-10-2012, 09:20 PM
It would have been awesome if Wolfe would have introduced himself as Derek Methwolfe!

Lestat
09-10-2012, 09:30 PM
No. But he is a steamboat.

actually he's a Blood.

Lestat
09-10-2012, 09:32 PM

no way, you did not pull out a akeem the african dream. that's old school wrestling. :notworthy

Baba Booey
09-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Grasping at straws after he just played every single defensive snap in a huge win.

Requiem
09-11-2012, 09:36 AM
It would have been awesome if Wolfe would have introduced himself as Derek Methwolfe!

Introductions. . . "Elvis Dumervil, Louisville. . . Kevin Vickerson, Wherever. . . Derek Methwolfe, Trailer Park U."

Bacchus
09-11-2012, 09:39 AM

Overreaction just a little you think??
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS87RSysL19r2XlP4rcEtNIfHQ1TOO7n YYQ4T5x2ZdtglerMrFasA

Bacchus
09-11-2012, 09:40 AM

I doubt Wolfe's views his nickname as a compliment.

Bacchus
09-11-2012, 09:41 AM
...he had several really nice open field tackles yesterday...

To me he seems like the fastest guy on the defense.