PDA

View Full Version : Here's why DJ needs to go

LittleFloyd
09-10-2012, 01:02 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/dj-williams-showed-off-party-lifestyle-on-twitter

Shows he is a bigger gutless drunk than Pat Bowlen. And that is saying a lot.

This is also what Marcus Thomas is into, shows why he was not resigned.

Kaylore
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I really don't care if he went to a party and drank. It's him driving drunk that pisses me off. That can kill people. I honestly don't care if he likes to party as long as it doesn't impact his professional life and the livelihood of others. He was already found guilty of the latter. Pictures of him at a party don't make it "worse."

rbackfactory80
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
I actually like him better now. Don't like him on the field but would share a keg with him.

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 01:19 PM
I really don't care if he went to a party and drank. It's him driving drunk that pisses me off. That can kill people. I honestly don't care if he likes to party as long as it doesn't impact his professional life and the livelihood of others. He was already found guilty of the latter. Pictures of him at a party don't make it "worse."

That.

Have fun. Go crazy.

Just don't be such a ****ing idiot about it.

LittleFloyd
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
That, quit on team, show you have zero discipline. He is a punk who drives drunk. Call a cab. Be a MAN.

crowebomber
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Flava clown.

Taco John
09-10-2012, 01:43 PM
This is all old news. Those pictures have been floating around this site for weeks.

Tombstone RJ
09-10-2012, 01:46 PM
wow, DJ is not the brightest bulb in the box.

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 02:23 PM
We have known for a long time why DJ never turned out as good as he could have been. He's a naturally gifted athlete.

Karenin
09-10-2012, 02:33 PM
To nobody's surprise, SouthernCalBronco or whatever his name is, is nowhere to be found.

SoCalBronco
09-10-2012, 02:38 PM
To nobody's surprise, SouthernCalBronco or whatever his name is, is nowhere to be found.

Oh noes.....he goes to parties...the horror.

TheReverend
09-10-2012, 02:38 PM

...what?

A. This is old news.

B. SoCal is absolutely somewhere to be found and has made MANY posts since LAST NIGHT.

Boobs McGee
09-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Karenin? Holy ****, go back from whence you came doucher. Just the sight of your name posting on this site makes my gag reflex start.

yerner
09-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Rich guy's that play sports for a living like to party and drink heavy? Shocking stuff for sure. I'm sure he gives a **** about you passing judgement on his lifestyle.

ZONA
09-10-2012, 02:53 PM
People, wish he may be gone all you want. The simple truth is he isn't going anywhere this season. Take that to the bank.

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
I have no problems when guys party. Now when he gets drunk and sauces it down the road its a different story. When he makes few plays on the field I get mad. I get even more mad that we have such bad LB we can't cut this pos.

ludo21
09-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Im pretty sure that 10/12 3rd down conversions solidified his job here this year

BroncoMan4ever
09-10-2012, 03:43 PM
The gutless drunk comments with Bowlen need to go. He is one of the best owners in the league, and guess what... all owners make mistakes. We are lucky to have the guy as our team's owner.

ZONA
09-10-2012, 03:50 PM
I have no problems when guys party. Now when he gets drunk and sauces it down the road its a different story. When he makes few plays on the field I get mad. I get even more mad that we have such bad LB we can't cut this pos.

Well it's sorta both. We don't have the best LB's (other then Miller) but DJ is also a pretty good LB in his own right. If we had cut him, I guarantee he would be starting for some other team. Not just playing, yes, starting. Listen, no team is ever going to be filled with 100% choir boys. You don't want your players getting a DUI but at least he's not beating some woman or a rapist or gang bangin. DJ can party, live his life however he wants. As long as he is good to go for practice and game day, I'm good with that. But, he's down to his last chance. He'll have to be good from now on or that will be 3 strikes and he's out of the league. This, I feel, is going to be the suspension that makes him think a bit more. Seriously, I think he gets it figured out this time and he'll be a Bronco for several more years. Just my opinion.

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
We have known for a long time why DJ never turned out as good as he could have been. He's a naturally gifted athlete.

Or the fact that he has played every 4-3 Linebacker position. Or the fact that we used the 3-4 for a little while. Or the fact that we've had a D coordinator every year for the last 8 years.

It could be a combination of both.

edog24
09-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Whether he likes to party or not, we need him in a bad way. We don't have the luxury of being able to cut him right now.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2012, 03:57 PM

Agreed. I do not want these players or the team here if they propose a potential risk to people in the community through their off-field actions.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 04:11 PM
wow, DJ is not the brightest bulb in the box.

Just figured this out?

Well known that when asked to relay plays in from Dc when he was playing MLB he was to dumb to do so. Had to ask one of the other LBs at the time to make the calls forthe front seven.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Whether he likes to party or not, we need him in a bad way. We don't have the luxury of being able to cut him right now.

Did you note that WW had 12 solo tackles last night as well as a sack.

Not so sure DJ is even that good.

Anyway after Goodell nails his numbnuts to wall for the drinking. It will tack on 2-6 more weeks.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
The gutless drunk comments with Bowlen need to go. He is one of the best owners in the league, and guess what... all owners make mistakes. We are lucky to have the guy as our team's owner.

:thumbs:

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM

Anyway after Goodell nails his numbnuts to wall for the drinking. It will tack on 2-6 more weeks.

DJ is much better in coverage.

ZONA
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM

Not so - after the Saints stuff got repealed, I doubt he tries to increase the suspension. He already came down very hard on the Saints players and doesn't want to be seen as learning towards unfair. He gave DJ the 6 games based on the evidence he saw. Nothing changed except for the fact that same evidence proved him guilty. He might try to add a game to it but 6? Cmon dude.

24champ
09-10-2012, 04:25 PM
DJ is much better in coverage.

Yeah, Woodyard looked shaky in coverage last night.

Broncos_OTM
09-10-2012, 05:12 PM
I like DJ. he made a bad decision to twice now. I'm on the fence.

McDman
09-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone who can pull off snake skin boots is o.k. in my book. Give him an extension.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Karenin? Holy ****, go back from whence you came doucher. Just the sight of your name posting on this site makes my gag reflex start.

Dont worry. He normally lasts a day or two then gets banned. Clockwork. He is a little older after each banning but we are waiting on him catching up with maturity.

orinjkrush
09-10-2012, 06:26 PM
for the life of me, i don't understand why the broncos don't REQUIRE every player to have a 24/7 chauffeur. for them, or their wives or their playthings or whatever. REQUIRED.

then they can do their dumb shyte.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-10-2012, 06:34 PM
This is an outrage

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 06:42 PM
If you ask me those photos help explain the disconnect between DJ's freakish physical gifts and what we actually see on the field. The dude probably could be a perennial Pro Bowler if he dedicated himself to being the best player he can be rather than dedicating himself to partying and sleeping with random hoes as much as possible.

mwill07
09-10-2012, 06:59 PM

I have it on pretty good authority that Bowlen is not a drunk.

One of the guys I work with is on the hoF hospitality committee - basically he makes sure players and owners are taken care of in Canton... it's his job to keep players sauced. I asked him straight up about Bowlen, and he said that he's never seen a drink in the mans hand.

No word yet as to if Bowlen has a gut or not.

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 06:59 PM
If you ask me those photos help explain the disconnect between DJ's freakish physical gifts and what we actually see on the field. The dude probably could be a perennial Pro Bowler if he dedicated himself to being the best player he can be rather than dedicating himself to partying and sleeping with random hoes as much as possible.

See if we had Lawerence Taylor I sure as hell wouldn't care that he was partying blowing lines and buying hookers because he was one of the best on the field. Now DJ party's his arse off but plays slightly better than WW.

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
See if we had Lawerence Taylor I sure as hell wouldn't care that he was partying blowing lines and buying hookers because he was one of the best on the field. Now DJ party's his arse off but plays slightly better than WW.

Lawrence Taylor was doing tons of cocaine. I'd almost argue that that's a performance enhancing drug when it comes to playing linebacker (up to a point). DJ just gets ****-faced drunk.

Broncobiv
09-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Oh my goodness! A pro football player likes to go to clubs with his buddies? The horror!

Seriously, who cares? Tons of players like to go to the clubs, it's just that not all of them post pics on Twitter.

The DUI is a terrible offense, of course, but to get mad over pics of him at a club? Please.

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Lawrence Taylor was doing tons of cocaine.

Yup I think that is what I said too.

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh my goodness! A pro football player likes to go to clubs with his buddies? The horror!

Seriously, who cares? Tons of players like to go to the clubs, it's just that not all of them post pics on Twitter.

The DUI is a terrible offense, of course, but to get mad over pics of him at a club? Please.

The extensive history of DUI's taken in conjunction with the photos in question is what causes people to raise eyebrows. I think it should be obvious why.

Broncobiv
09-10-2012, 07:19 PM
The extensive history of DUI's taken in conjunction with the photos in question is what causes people to raise eyebrows. I think it should be obvious why.
The man got a DUI after leaving a club. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce that he drinks...at clubs. The pics confirm it, but they're hardly necessary. So again, regarding the pics, who cares?

broncosteven
09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Someone said in the game thread last night that DJ could have a picture taken of him smoking a blunt and taking a dump on Bowlen's desk and he would still have a job because our current LB's can't cover.

As long as Mays is terrible and Woodyard can't cover DJ will be welcomed back with open arms.

Just don't drink and drive!

Drunk Monkey
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM

Drinking and driving not just drinking. Partying and drinking is fine just be smart about it.

Agamemnon
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Someone said in the game thread last night that DJ could have a picture taken of him smoking a blunt and taking a dump on Bowlen's desk and he would still have a job because our current LB's can't cover.

As long as Mays is terrible and Woodyard can't cover DJ will be welcomed back with open arms.

Just don't drink and drive!

Please Danny Trevathan, turn out to be a good player...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-10-2012, 07:59 PM
I have not been a DJ fan since forever. The deviciveness he creates has made me change my opinion. Drink, drive, be unproductive and/or merry.

RhymesayersDU
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
This thread has been brought to you in part by the "OMG VON MILLER IS IN VEGAS" High Horse Brigade.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Not so - after the Saints stuff got repealed, I doubt he tries to increase the suspension. He already came down very hard on the Saints players and doesn't want to be seen as learning towards unfair. He gave DJ the 6 games based on the evidence he saw. Nothing changed except for the fact that same evidence proved him guilty. He might try to add a game to it but 6? Cmon dude.

ok I'll do this slowly for you..

moron just got convicted of Another DUI.. that was after the non human pissing contest..

the 2-6 more weeks will be for further dumbassery on the DUI conviction.. not adding to his existing dumbassery..

theAPAOps5
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM

To nobody's surprise we have midgets who post on the orange mane.

SoCalBronco
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM

moron just got convicted of Another DUI.. that was after the non human pissing contest..

the 2-6 more weeks will be for further dumbassery on the DUI conviction.. not adding to his existing dumbassery..

Fun fact: DJ was not just convicted of another DUI.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I like DJ. he made a bad decision to twice now. I'm on the fence.

more than twice..

had his first DUI and they removed him as a Team captain that was IIRC under Tanahan.

the last two was the PED non human pissing..
and now the DUI that he did and went to trial on in mid august.. the commish has yet to assign time off for this last one.

theAPAOps5
09-10-2012, 09:30 PM

........ YET

That is coming!

SoCalBronco
09-10-2012, 09:40 PM
........ YET

That is coming!

Nah, they didn't get him on a DUI, they were able to get him on a lesser charge, DWAI.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:41 PM

so pray tell just exactly what was it because in every other state it means Driving Under the Influence..

THUS DUI..

tell the commish he was not on the road driving while Under the Influence..

would like to see that exchange..

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Nah, they didn't get him on a DUI, they were able to get him on a lesser charge, DWAI.

I get it and Im sure Goodell will also..

DWAI is "Don't Worry About It"

Baba Booey
09-10-2012, 09:59 PM
http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BRONCOS/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/clubimages/2012/09-September/temp120909_Hays29--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Broncobiv
09-10-2012, 10:12 PM
http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BRONCOS/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/clubimages/2012/09-September/temp120909_Hays29--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

That brand on his arm looks like a Plesiosaur/Loch Ness Monster.

http://skywalker.cochise.edu/wellerr/students/gastrolith/project_files/image003.jpg

lonestar
09-11-2012, 08:03 AM

Actually it was DUI. Plead down to dwai by a great Lawyer and a smyphatic judge bought it. Probably a DJ sycophant like you are.

Bromance much.

ZONA
09-11-2012, 12:46 PM

Ah, ok. My bad.

So you really think the commish will give him another 6 games? Might as well just say he'll be suspended for the year. Guess it could happen. This sucks. Can't we for once have some good luck in terms of injuries and players not doing stupid things off the field. Once? MF'er

lonestar
09-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Ah, ok. My bad.

So you really think the commish will give him another 6 games? Might as well just say he'll be suspended for the year. Guess it could happen. This sucks. Can't we for once have some good luck in terms of injuries and players not doing stupid things off the field. Once? MF'er

WAG is 2 to 6 weeks. It is not like he is being contrite and acting like it was an anomaly but he has a history of doing dumb things. And several DUIs. Compound that with the nOn human urine. If it was me I'd suspend his ass till the cows come home. Hoping the dumb ass would learn something.