PDA

View Full Version : The Denver Mannings...

Fight_On!
09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Without a doubt, Peyton showed the NFL world that he is still....well....Peyton Manning. He willed the Donkeys to a win tonight. With him, the game is never out of reach. Denver showed some holes on D, and the O had pretty much no run game. If he can stay healthy, the Denver Mannings should have the inside track to win the west. Without Manning, well....there just the Denver Donkeys. Spirits should be sky high at Mile High.

DenverBrit
09-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference. :)

hambone13
09-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.

:strong::strong:Hilarious!Hilarious!:strong::stron g:

Fight_On!
09-09-2012, 10:58 PM

Lets go with Nag....the Denver Nags....it's a horse

nag 2 (ng)
n.
1. A horse, especially:
a. An old or worn-out horse.( i.e. Manning not making it to seasons end)

Los Broncos
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Go **** yourself clown

bombay
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
The Denver Broncos are back where they belong. No sideshows.

Go Ducks!

bombay
09-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Pretty funny, btw, that the l.a. kiffins struggled against Syracuse. Barkley should have gotten out when the getting was good.

Fight_On!
09-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Pretty funny, btw, that the l.a. kiffins struggled against Syracuse. Barkley should have gotten out when the getting was good.

USC needs to pick up there game. Seeing that their is no "preseason games" to help with game time situations, hopefully the now by this 3rd game they will show major improvements.

bombay
09-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Everybody Duck!

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Go **** yourself clown

So is all you do is go from thread to thread an insult people? Nice, you are a real plesant guy.

Kaylore
09-09-2012, 11:17 PM
I will enjoy Phillip Rivers owning the Raiders as he is so custom to doing - especially in Oakland.

Los Broncos
09-09-2012, 11:22 PM
So is all you do is go from thread to thread an insult people? Nice, you are a real plesant guy.

Only after games

Fight_On!
09-09-2012, 11:24 PM
I will enjoy Phillip Rivers owning the Raiders as he is so custom to doing - especially in Oakland.

PFFFFT!! Hilarious! Your cute.....damn your delirious.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-10-2012, 08:02 AM

His cute WHAT?

His delirious WHAT?

SPEAK IN COMPLETE SENTENCES, MAN.

Flex Gunmetal
09-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Who is this retard?

canadianbroncosfan
09-10-2012, 08:21 AM
It's usually a 100 post rule, for USC fans it's 500, for USC/Raiders fans it's NEVER

~Crash~
09-10-2012, 08:37 AM
this is more gule served up by this ass hat . this was in the butts he has pulled it out and hope you will post in his troll .

Pony Boy
09-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Speaking of old worn out players from USC ..........

Rabb
09-10-2012, 09:02 AM
ignore this clown, best thing I ever did

Kaylore
09-10-2012, 09:08 AM

My cute and delirious?

Those are my nicknames for Raider fans.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-10-2012, 09:11 AM
I Actually want the raiders to win tonight, since SD is the ONLY threat in the division an opening week loss for them would swerve the broncos well.

Palmer will screw it up with about 2-3 ints though.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 09:14 AM
I Actually want the raiders to win tonight, since SD is the ONLY threat in the division an opening week loss for them would swerve the broncos well.

Palmer will screw it up with about 2-3 ints though.
Based on what?

Oh yeah, the season hasnt started for them yet, super bowl contenders obv

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 09:15 AM

OP is a raider fan and trojan fan

**** him

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Based on what?

Oh yeah, the season hasnt started for them yet, super bowl contenders obv

Based on the fact that the chiefs and raiders blow more than the chargers blow.

Miss I.
09-10-2012, 09:22 AM
OP is a raider fan and trojan fan

**** him

if only all raider fans used trojans the world might have fewer of them.

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Based on the fact that the chiefs and raiders blow more than the chargers blow.

Touché salesman, touché

Broncos_OTM
09-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Sour grapes

Pony Boy
09-10-2012, 09:39 AM
OP is a raider fan and trojan fan**** him

Never been a Trojan fan ......

Bacillus Anthracis
09-10-2012, 11:29 AM
USC needs to pick up there game. Seeing that their is no "preseason games" to help with game time situations, hopefully the now by this 3rd game they will show major improvements.

I don't know, dude. My favorite college team is USC too, but they looked like crap. Meanwhile, LSU went up to Washington and stomped them 41-3.

Also, did Barkely gain weight? I kept wanting to call him Fatt Barkeley.

Maybe they were just flat that day, but right now it looks like they'd get stomped by LSU or Alabama.

Oh, and Lane Kiffin is a retard. One of the reasons he gave for the Trojans lackluster performance is that there weren't enough USC fans in the stadium. Just fire him now and after the Seahawks finish 4-12 maybe they can get Pete Carrol back.

Toshiro Takashi
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't know, dude. My favorite college team is USC too, but they looked like crap. Meanwhile, LSU went up to Washington and stomped them 41-3.

The UW-LSU game was in Baton Rouge. Try and keep up.

SC will be fine. I think the 3000 mile, 3 time zone cross country trip had something to do with the lackluster performance.

maher_tyler
09-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Whats up with all these Raider fans?? I literally never go on other teams message boards..i don't get it???

Rabb
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Whats up with all these Raider fans?? I literally never go on other teams message boards..i don't get it???

that is because our team is relevant

lolcopter

Troll friendly message board is troll friendly

Tombstone RJ

have you ever been to a faider fan message board? It's like talking to a bunch of monkeys, the only thing they know how to do is fling crap around.

Rock Chalk
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM

I find it incredibly hilarious that you use both there and their in a sentence and completely get both wrong.

****tard.

orangeatheist
09-10-2012, 02:55 PM
I find it incredibly hilarious that you use both there and their in a sentence and completely get both wrong.

****tard.

Guy's the biggest tool in the shed. He was trying grammar smack in other threads...

Makes my day to know he's dribbling urine down his pant leg after watching Manning's performance last night. Oh, he'll say otherwise, but the stain and smell are unmistakable!

BroncoFanDoug
09-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Lets go with Nag....the Denver Nags....it's a horse

nag 2 (ng)
n.
1. A horse, especially:
a. An old or worn-out horse.( i.e. Manning not making it to seasons end)

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion :~ohyah!:

Fight_On!
09-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Also, did Barkely gain weight? I kept wanting to call him Fatt Barkeley.

Maybe they were just flat that day, but right now it looks like they'd get stomped by LSU or Alabama.

Oh, and Lane Kiffin is a retard. One of the reasons he gave for the Trojans lackluster performance is that there weren't enough USC fans in the stadium. Just fire him now and after the Seahawks finish 4-12 maybe they can get Pete Carrol back.

The D does have me worried.

broncocalijohn
09-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Speaking of old worn out players from USC ..........

With our LBs, you wouldnt take him? GTFO!