PDA

View Full Version : Bob's Predictions, 2012

Bob's your Information Minister
09-08-2012, 10:29 PM
I know you guys care about what I have to say, so here we go.

Broncos 12-4
Chargers 9-7
Chiefs 7-9
Raiders 5-11

Broncos sweep Chiefs.

Peyton Manning is absolutely awesome and takes Denver to the AFC Championship game, where they lose.

Matt Cassel is awful and the Chiefs lose 5 games they have a chance to win because of it.

Scott Pioli is fired at the end of the season and the Chiefs bring in a new GM and HC.

Packers win the Super Bowl.

Bacchus
09-08-2012, 10:34 PM
12-4 is too high, but wow what a season it would be if Denver could pull it off.

Bob you still think about what if Manning went to KC? They'd have a hell of a team.

09-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Bob you still think about what if Manning went to KC? They'd have a hell of a team.

We would have the best team in the NFL.

Bacchus
09-08-2012, 10:36 PM
http://lockersmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Manning-Chiefs-Offer.jpeg

SoCalBronco
09-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I would be really happy with 12-4 and an appearance in the AFCCG. I think that's probably a tad optimistic, but thanks Bob. Green Bay will be good, but not good enough to win their division.

Pick Six
09-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Your reverse mojo will not work, Bob. Denver goes 0-18, as the NFL requires Peyton to play 2 additional games (to make up for the year he lost).

Archer81
09-08-2012, 11:55 PM
At least one AFC West team will have a double digit win total. Being a Broncos fan, naturally I pick them, with 11 wins.

Schedule looks brutal...but you never know.

:Broncos:

DivineLegion
09-08-2012, 11:59 PM
I see what you are trying to do here, and it's not working. Bob predictions are always wrong, the man is trying to jinx us.

You know what boob take your predictions and stuff em'.

Mogulseeker
09-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Your reverse mojo will not work, Bob. Denver goes 0-18, as the NFL requires Peyton to play 2 additional games (to make up for the year he lost).

This... my brain is too fried to think of a witty follow up, though.

BroncoMan4ever
09-09-2012, 12:15 AM
I would be really happy with 12-4 and an appearance in the AFCCG. I think that's probably a tad optimistic, but thanks Bob. Green Bay will be good, but not good enough to win their division.

Green Bay is still king of that division. Detroit is on It's way up, but I think a year away from taking control of that division; and that can change quickly with another Stafford injury.

Vikes may be one of the league's worst teams.

Chicago is hard to predict. They are built so differently than a typical Bears team that it is hard to guess which way they will go.

Los Broncos
09-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Where is that pic of him with makeup.

Broncos_OTM
09-09-2012, 01:41 AM
People cant be wrong every time.you cant fool the. Karma gos on this one

KCStud
09-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Patriots v Packers SB.

Pats will easily get home field advantage in the playoffs with their cream puff schedule teams rarely beat them there when it counts.

Packers defense looks a lot better this year with Nick Perry and some key guys coming back.

Bronco Rob
09-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Where is that pic of him with makeup.

This is Boob aka Spamchowdah

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/bob.jpg

;D

TD4HOF
09-09-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm stirring up a batch of my delectable chicken teriyaki n rice for lunch.

AmericanBroncFan
09-09-2012, 08:15 AM
We would have the best team in the NFL.

Hilarious! don't forget what team you are. Joe freaking Montana couldn't win with your team and you actually had a half assed team back then. Todays kc scrubs have a couple diamonds and whole lot of rough.

AmericanBroncFan
09-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Patriots v Packers SB.

Pats will easily get home field advantage in the playoffs with their cream puff schedule teams rarely beat them there when it counts.

Packers defense looks a lot better this year with Nick Perry and some key guys coming back.

The packers will be battle tested and maybe even beat up by DET and CHI. SF will get to the SB but alex smith won't keep up with Manning. SB= DEN 34 sf 20

BroncoBeavis
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Speaking of reverse mojo, Warren Sapp just predicted the Cheaps would beat the Falcons today 41-0.

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Hilarious! don't forget what team you are. Joe freaking Montana couldn't win with your team and you actually had a half assed team back then. Todays kc scrubs have a couple diamonds and whole lot of rough.

Let's not kid ourselves, Peyton is much better than Montana was.

manchambo
09-09-2012, 08:35 AM
12-4 is too high, but wow what a season it would be if Denver could pull it off.

Yeah this schedule does not scream 12 and 4 to me. We could be playing pretty well and be 3 and 3 after 6 games.

canadianbroncosfan
09-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Speaking of reverse mojo, Warren Sapp just predicted the Cheaps would beat the Falcons today 41-0.

I just saw that on bold predicitions!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AmericanBroncFan
09-09-2012, 08:37 AM

How old are you 12? Different game back then. Montana played when QB's were allowed to get hit and WR's had to fight just to get off the line.

AmericanBroncFan
09-09-2012, 08:38 AM

I can't even believe you wrote that.

canadianbroncosfan
09-09-2012, 08:41 AM
I know you guys care about what I have to say, so here we go.

Broncos 12-4
Chargers 9-7
Chiefs 7-9
Raiders 5-11

Broncos sweep Chiefs.

Peyton Manning is absolutely awesome and takes Denver to the AFC Championship game, where they lose.

Matt Cassel is awful and the Chiefs lose 5 games they have a chance to win because of it.

Scott Pioli is fired at the end of the season and the Chiefs bring in a new GM and HC.

Packers win the Super Bowl.

Steve Sewell
09-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Bob's trying to jinx the Broncos. I hate this thread.

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 08:47 AM
How old are you 12? Different game back then. Montana played when QB's were allowed to get hit and WR's had to fight just to get off the line.

No, I am sure I know more football than you. Not bragging just convinced. Montana was surrounded by much better talent on both sides of the ball plus his head coach was Bill Walsh and he revolutionized football with the West Coast offense hell they were 4 years into it before defenses even caught up to it.

You put Peyton in SF and they still win 3 SBs. You Put Montana in Indianapolis and they do not go to the SB and it is more likley Montana is hurt and missing even more games than he did when he was with the 49ers.

Don't forget those 49er defense were always top 5 or top 10.

Montana was also frail, he missed over two years worth of games due to injury.

Kaylore
09-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Bob's trying to jinx the Broncos. I hate this thread.

He is usually wrong, and perhaps attempting to harness the powers of the universe to his advantage he has tried to predict doom to reverse the effect.

The Chiefs have always been a team that is fairly parabolic every few years. They'll be good, average, bad, average, good, etc.

4-12
10-6
7-9

They probably won't be horrible so we can perhaps expect good or at least decent. Who knows, though?

AmericanBroncFan
09-09-2012, 09:28 AM
No, I am sure I know more football than you. Not bragging just convinced. Montana was surrounded by much better talent on both sides of the ball plus his head coach was Bill Walsh and he revolutionized football with the West Coast offense hell they were 4 years into it before defenses even caught up to it.

You put Peyton in SF and they still win 3 SBs. You Put Montana in Indianapolis and they do not go to the SB and it is more likley Montana is hurt and missing even more games than he did when he was with the 49ers.

Don't forget those 49er defense were always top 5 or top 10.

Montana was also frail, he missed over two years worth of games due to injury.

Thats because QB's had to be men back then. WR's had to fight for every catch they got. If Mainning or any of todays QB's were ever got hit like Montana and Elway were they would retire the next day. The QB numbers are bigger today because you can't hit them and you can't touch the WR's.

Archer81
09-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Thats because QB's had to be men back then. WR's had to fight for every catch they got. If Mainning or any of todays QB's were ever got hit like Montana and Elway were they would retire the next day. The QB numbers are bigger today because you can't hit them and you can't touch the WR's.

Helmets? Shoulder pads? These pansies...back in my day we wore bear skins and turtle shells to play football!

Get off my lawn!

:Broncos:

Captain 'Dre
09-09-2012, 03:30 PM

I know Warren smokes weed, but I didn't think he was a meth head, too. ugh!~

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 03:36 PM
I know Warren smokes weed, but I didn't think he was a meth head, too. ugh!~

Warren doesn't do meth he is just ****ing stupid!!

broncosteven
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM

Hub Arkush from Profootball weekly, and local duh bears coverage here in Chitown, picked the Chef's for the SB. They have been making fun of him on the Score for the past 2 weeks.

I can't stand Hub or the chefs so today was fun.

09-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Yep. Solid ****ing win tonight.

You guys are on your way up.

Chiefs are sinking to the bottom.

09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
He is usually wrong

I thought the Chiefs would go 7-9 last year.

I also thought the Broncos would suck, but, meh.

It's really not hard to watch Denver and see a top 5 team.

Week 3, awesome. Tonight, awesome.

Broom us, plz.

DENVERDUI55
09-11-2012, 04:12 PM
IGreen Bay will be good, but not good enough to win their division.

Let me guess you think Chicago will win the division? Would you be willing to bet on GB not winning the division?