PDA

View Full Version : Official we're gonna kick the Steelers ass thread

Jetmeck
09-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Enuff of these naysayers..............we did it before and we will do it again.

Air Tebow torched the mighty Steelers defense for over 300 yards.............what do you think Manning will do ?

Our defensive line pummelled Rothlesberger and now we add Warren and Wolfe ?

Their so called speedy receivers were held at bay with ole 21 in the line up and now we add Porter..........

Sunday night cannot come fast enough.............bring it !

ludo21
09-07-2012, 04:13 PM
How many Sacks will we get on Rapelisberger??

I say at least 5
Miller - 1.5
Doom - 2
Wolfe - 1
Mays - .5

cmhargrove
09-07-2012, 04:13 PM
No how, no way.

Big Ben is already getting his lube ready in the visitors locker room. We will be butt raped right after kickoff. Manning will start the game by asking Big Ben for his autograph and some passing advice.

Steelers 62, Broncos 2 (Ben accidentally kneels the final victory formation on the goal line). Book it

jerseyboiler120
09-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Haven't looked forward to a season opener this much in quite a while. Go Broncos!

orangeatheist
09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
"Air Tebow"

heh heh heh

mellow mood
09-07-2012, 05:03 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/files/2012/09/von-miller-broncos-steelers-495x371.jpg

IT'S ON!!

DBroncos4life
09-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Air Tebow that's rich. Agent zero should be his name. Like the coverage he faced all game.

oubronco
09-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Broncos | Chris Kuper to miss Week 1 (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/gnews.php?id=808835-broncos-chris-kuper-to-miss-week-1)
Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:03:19 -0700
Denver Broncos (http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl/denver-broncos) OG Chris Kuper (http://www.kffl.com/player/13434/nfl/chris-kuper) (forearm) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 7, and has been ruled out for Week 1.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz25pggQPg0

broncosteven
09-07-2012, 06:21 PM
"Air Tebow"

heh heh heh

That is the definition of an Oxymoron.

broncosteven
09-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Broncos | Chris Kuper to miss Week 1 (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/gnews.php?id=808835-broncos-chris-kuper-to-miss-week-1)
Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:03:19 -0700
Denver Broncos (http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl/denver-broncos) OG Chris Kuper (http://www.kffl.com/player/13434/nfl/chris-kuper) (forearm) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 7, and has been ruled out for Week 1.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz25pggQPg0

Harrison is questionable and Mendenhall is likely out.

I will give up one to their 2.

Bronco Boy
09-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I'd give it to the Steelers, no way we can handle that backup safety of theirs.

PIT 31 - DEN 13

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Every bar I've been into along Carson St (Southside, Pittsburgh) I played Rocky Mountain High, it's a big game here in the 'Burgh and there's a LOT of apprehension here after they saw Manning against the 49ers!

Looking forward to wearing my Orange #77 on Sunday night down to Cupkas II Bar ... I'll be trudging through the tears of Steeler fans again ... LOUD AND PROUD!

Mogulseeker
09-07-2012, 08:04 PM
We lose so bad, Big Ben confesses to rape and joins a monastery.

Doggcow
09-07-2012, 09:00 PM
We lose so bad they go back and give Pitt the victory in OT last year, replay the playoffs, and Pitt goes on to win the Superbowl.

Crushisback
09-07-2012, 10:34 PM
I heard in honor of Ben coming to town they"re passing out Gold Duct Tape and Black Rope to the first 1000 fans.

Nwp-Apap
09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
I think they open a lot of eyes Sunday night. The "experts" kept repeating how brutal our schedule is, but I don't think it's that brutal for a good team, and I think the Broncos are a very good team.

Taco John
09-07-2012, 10:55 PM
The Steelers are going to win this one by such a large margin, people are going to wonder for a moment if they're looking at an NBA vs. High School team basketball score.

Mogulseeker
09-07-2012, 11:14 PM
The Steelers win so big that all the home-living sections in all the Denver-area department stores start selling only terrible towels.

ZONA
09-07-2012, 11:37 PM
I expect a few jitters early on and maybe some dropped passes. We get 3 sacks on the night.

Calling it now - I'll nail the score dead on.

Broncos 27
Steelers 20

Miss I.
09-07-2012, 11:52 PM
We lose so badly that the Broncos are moved permanently to London and Mile high is turned permanently into Walmart at Mile high where they have mile high quality products at rocky mountain low low prices. Peyton becomes the highest paid greeter in franchise history.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-07-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm thinking you guys might come out a little conservative, because the Steelers are a team that could seriously hurt Manning if they lay a few hits on him.

Doggcow
09-08-2012, 12:20 AM
The Steelers are going to win this one by such a large margin, people are going to wonder for a moment if they're looking at an NBA vs. High School team basketball score.

Team USA in the Olympics.

Doggcow
09-08-2012, 12:21 AM
I'm thinking you guys might come out a little conservative, because the Steelers are a team that could seriously hurt Manning if they lay a few hits on him.

MANNING WILL NOT SURVIVE 2 QUARTERS HE WILL BE NO MORE

BowlenBall
09-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Denver loses so badly that they get relegated to the UFL.

Steelers 89, Broncos 0

Taco John
09-08-2012, 01:43 AM
The Steelers are going to score so many touchdowns on us this Sunday, that the commentators will start referring to them as Punchdowns.

bowtown
09-08-2012, 01:59 AM
We lose so bad, Big Ben comes to our locker room after the game, backs the team into a corner, and then diddles himself.

Bacchus
09-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Enuff of these naysayers..............we did it before and we will do it again.

Air Tebow torched the mighty Steelers defense for over 300 yards.............what do you think Manning will do ?

Our defensive line pummelled Rothlesberger and now we add Warren and Wolfe ?

Their so called speedy receivers were held at bay with ole 21 in the line up and now we add Porter..........

Sunday night cannot come fast enough.............bring it !

Miller is also not in a cast!! I think Denver is going to win by more than 10.

lonestar
09-08-2012, 07:10 AM
Dreamers.

While I have no love for PIT, the orange koolaide is sting in this thread.

The team we played at the end of the year was a shadow of itself with all the injuries they came into the game with not to mention those that left it while in progress.

Afraid the only ass kicking being done in Den on Saturday will be ours. maybe not a kicking but certainly not a win for us.

They are a proud franchise that got beat on a fluke play. That ended their playoff paydays for the year. That will be heavily on their minds all week.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Dreamers.

The team we played at the end of the year was a shadow of itself with all the injuries they came into the game with not to mention those that left it while in progress.

Afraid the only ass kicking being done in Den on Saturday will be ours. maybe not a kicking but certainly not a win for us.

They are a proud franchise that got beat on a fluke play. That ended their playoff paydays for the year. That will be heavily on their minds all week.

http://thesunnygirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/debbie-downer.jpg

Pony Boy
09-08-2012, 07:28 AM
When Miller and Doom are done with the rapist his new nickname will be "Benny the Bleeder"

Ironlung
09-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Dreamers.

Certainly not a win for us? Certainly? Really?.....I guess you have to say that when you pick the Broncos to only win 6 games this year.

Certainly LOL

Well you heard it here folks. Might as well not even tune in. We will certainly lose. GTFO

Gort
09-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Peyton's head pops off on the first play from scrimmage.

Al Bundy comes out of the stands to take his place. He single-handedly scores 6 TDs.

it's not enough.

Squeelers 73
Broncos 42

http://camdengop.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/albundy.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
09-08-2012, 08:03 AM
The Broncos will be beaten so Badly that Savannah State calls to offer moral support.

Gort
09-08-2012, 08:48 AM
the Broncos will be beaten so badly, the rest of the country will assume the team is dating Chris Brown.

Bronco Boy
09-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Dreamers.

While I agree with you that we will certainly lose, I would say that PIT has some pretty significant injuries right now and the season hasn't even started.

Also, they didn't get beat on a fluke play. If they are such a great franchise the game shouldn't even have gone to overtime and they probably should have at least tried to defend the pass a little.

Bacchus
09-08-2012, 09:19 AM

Nope, Denver is going to take a carbon copy of the Patriots game last year and spread Pittsburgh out. This will make the blitzers easy to spot and make Manning's reads much easier and he will know exactly where the ball is going before it is even snapped.

They will also run a two TE set to push the edge rushers further out but they will not be conservative.

lonestar
09-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Certainly not a win for us? Certainly? Really?.....I guess you have to say that when you pick the Broncos to only win 6 games this year.

Certainly LOL

Well you heard it here folks. Might as well not even tune in. We will certainly lose. GTFO

Did not say it would be a blow out like most of those games have been, but I do not see us winning this one as it stands right now..

and most likely we will be 1-5 at the bye..

maybe 2-4 but this team has a lot of growing to do and 4 preseason games have not been enough..

we all know that preseason at best is vanilla and frankly even playing vanilla we have not looked all that great..

But then drink all the orange koolaide you want, be prepared to be disappointed.

BTW PIT has had little if any change in their schemes and it is easier to plug-in a body that has been in the system for a while rather than plug-in everyone on the team like we are..

ours takes time and dick lebau has been waiting for this game since the schedule was annouced..

lonestar
09-08-2012, 10:02 AM
While I agree with you that we will certainly lose, I would say that PIT has some pretty significant injuries right now and the season hasn't even started.

Also, they didn't get beat on a fluke play. If they are such a great franchise the game shouldn't even have gone to overtime and they probably should have at least tried to defend the pass a little.

are you saying that pass was not a stunner to everyone.. that some fans knew it was going to happen? I'll bet the only folks in the sports world that had an idea it might work or were prepared for it were all on the field when it happened and they were all wearing broncos uniforms and I'll bet that if the truth be told even they thought they may get 20 yards on it.. Certainly not a TD..

that is the definition of a fluke play..

Garcia Bronco
09-08-2012, 10:08 AM
They're a very, very tough team. I think the field is tilted in our favor, but it means little when you play a Dick Lebeau defense.

menonite
09-08-2012, 10:09 AM
In one of Peter King's lastest articles he mentions that Manning is 6 and 1 in the regular season against Dick Lebeau's defenses. I think he has a 500 record against the Steelers overall though.

canadianbroncosfan
09-08-2012, 10:13 AM
We lose so bad that KCStud becomes a mod as he's truly the only one who understands football

razorwire77
09-08-2012, 10:14 AM
We lose so badly Caleb Hanie cuts us.

DBroncos4life
09-08-2012, 10:30 AM

The game was over before over time. We kicked the crap out of the all day and with some help from the refs the Steelers lucked into overtime.

swaiy
09-08-2012, 10:32 AM
The Steelers have alot of injuries because they are old. Still, that shouldnt matter. If theyre good, injuries shouldnt mean anything. Green Bay was completely riddled with injuries their SB year. No excuses. The best teams on gameday win. Plain and simple.

Also, how was beating them a fluke? You capitalize on the other team's mistakes to win. They played ****ty defense on Tebow and he made the easy throw. Maybe it wasnt designed to turn into a TD but thats where Demaryius Thomas gets credit.

crush17
09-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Did not say it would be a blow out like most of those games have been, but I do not see us winning this one as it stands right now..

maybe 2-4 but this team has a lot of growing to do and 4 preseason games have not been enough..

we all know that preseason at best is vanilla and frankly even playing vanilla we have not looked all that great..

But then drink all the orange koolaide you want, be prepared to be disappointed.

BTW PIT has had little if any change in their schemes and it is easier to plug-in a body that has been in the system for a while rather than plug-in everyone on the team like we are..

ours takes time and dick lebau has been waiting for this game since the schedule was annouced..

They are running an entirely new offensive scheme.

SoCalBronco
09-08-2012, 10:48 AM
We lose so bad that KCStud becomes a mod as he's truly the only one who understands football

LOL

Bronco Boy
09-08-2012, 10:55 AM
are you saying that pass was not a stunner to everyone.. that some fans knew it was going to happen? I'll bet the only folks in the sports world that had an idea it might work or were prepared for it were all on the field when it happened and they were all wearing broncos uniforms and I'll bet that if the truth be told even they thought they may get 20 yards on it.. Certainly not a TD..

that is the definition of a fluke play..

No, that's definition of good game planning.

lonestar
09-08-2012, 12:01 PM
The game was over before over time. We kicked the crap out of the all day and with some help from the refs the Steelers lucked into overtime.

maybe you wacthed a different game thatn I did..

how do you explain the hi-lited numbers if we kicked the crap out of them?
Total First Downs 21 Total First Downs 18
By Rushing 9 By Rushing 6
By Passing 11 By Passing 9
By Penalty By Penalty
Third Down Efficiency 7/16 - 43% Third Down Efficiency 3/10 - 30%
Fourth Down Efficiency 0/1 - 0% Fourth Down Efficiency 0/0 - 0%
Total Net Yards 400 Total Net Yards 447
Total Rushing/Passing Plays (includes Sacks) 68 Total Rushing/Passing Plays (includes Sacks) 55
Average Gain per Offensive Play 5.9 Average Gain per Offensive Play 8.1
Net Yards Rushing 156 Net Yards Rushing 131
Total Rushing Plays 23 Total Rushing Plays 34
Average Gain per Rushing Play 6.8 Average Gain per Rushing Play 3.9
Tackled for a Loss (Number-Yards) 0-0 Tackled for a Loss (Number-Yards) 2--4
Net Yards Passing 244 Net Yards Passing 316
Times Sacked (Number-Yards) 5 - 45 Times Sacked (Number-Yards) 0 - 0
Gross Yards Passing 289 Gross Yards Passing 316
Pass Comp-Att-Int 22 - 40 - 1 Pass Comp-Att-Int 10 - 21 - 0
Average Gain per Passing Play (includes Sacks) 5.4 Average Gain per Passing Play (includes Sacks) 15.0
Kickoffs (Number-In End Zone-Touchbacks) 7 - 7 - 6 Kickoffs (Number-In End Zone-Touchbacks) 6 - 6 - 6
Punts (Number-Average) 4 - 46.0 Punts (Number-Average) 4 - 41.0
Blocked 0 Blocked 0
Net Punting Average 39.3 Net Punting Average 41.0
FGs Blocked - PATs Blocked 0 - 0 FGs Blocked - PATs Blocked 0 - 0
Total Return Yardage (excludes Kickoffs) 0 Total Return Yardage (excludes Kickoffs) 36
Punt Returns (Number-Yards) 0 - 0 Punt Returns (Number-Yards) 3 - 27
Kickoff Returns (Number-Yards) 0 - 0 Kickoff Returns (Number-Yards) 1 - 19
Interception Returns (Number-Yards) 0 - 0 Interception Returns (Number-Yards) 1 - 9
Penalties (Number-Yards) 6 - 61 Penalties (Number-Yards) 5 - 30
Fumbles (Number-Lost) 2 - 0 Fumbles (Number-Lost) 2 - 1
Touchdowns 2 Touchdowns 3
Rushing 1 Rushing 1
Passing 1 Passing 2
Interceptions 0 Interceptions 0
Kickoff Returns 0 Kickoff Returns 0
Fumble Returns 0 Fumble Returns 0
Punt Returns 0 Punt Returns 0
Extra Points (Made-Attempted) 2 - 2 Extra Points (Made-Attempted) 2 - 2
Kicking (Made-Attempted) 2 - 2 Kicking (Made-Attempted) 2 - 2
Two Point Conversions (Made-Attempted) 0 - 0 Two Point Conversions (Made-Attempted) 0 - 0
Field Goals (Made-Attempted) 3 - 3 Field Goals (Made-Attempted) 3 - 3
Red Zone Efficiency 1/2 - 50% Red Zone Efficiency 1/4 - 25%
Goal To Go Efficiency 1/1 - 100% Goal To Go Efficiency 0/1 - 0%
Safeties 0 Safeties 0
Final Score 23 Final Score 29
Time of Possession 31:06 Time of Possession 29:05

looks pretty even to me and in most places they had the advantage..

lonestar
09-08-2012, 12:05 PM
They are running an entirely new offensive scheme.

with a new QB that has never worked with his OL or skill players before?

sorry even if they are playing a new scheme on O it does not change that Dick has been runnig the same defense since Rooney was a young man..

lonestar
09-08-2012, 12:09 PM
No, that's definition of good game planning.

fluke
2    [flook] Show IPA
noun
an accidental advantage; stroke of good luck: He got the job by a fluke.
an accident or chance happening.
an accidentally successful stroke,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fluke?s=t

but good try..

Not a person on earth that day outside of Tebow, DT and the OC had any idea that the play was being called and I'd bet at least 2 of those three were not expecting what happened..

crush17
09-08-2012, 12:10 PM
You said: "BTW PIT has had little if any change in their schemes and it is easier to plug-in a body that has been in the system for a while rather than plug-in everyone on the team like we are.."

They changed their entire offensive scheme. So your statement is inaccrurate.

lonestar
09-08-2012, 12:14 PM
You said: "BTW PIT has had little if any change in their schemes and it is easier to plug-in a body that has been in the system for a while rather than plug-in everyone on the team like we are.."

They changed their entire offensive scheme. So your statement is inaccrurate.

see post above..

crush17
09-08-2012, 12:15 PM
see post above..

Ok, dude.

cmhargrove
09-08-2012, 03:06 PM
see post above..

I think that in the long run I find Lonestar argumentative, pessimistic, and generally incorrect.

We have a much better team than he predicts, and I think we will win tomorrow. The Steelers offense has been a bit of a mess this preseason and I think it will take them 4-6 games + a healthy run game to really get going. Our offense was clicking pretty good against he Niners, and their D is every bit as good as the Steelers right now.

myMind
09-08-2012, 03:42 PM
I think that in the long run I find Lonestar argumentative, pessimistic, and generally incorrect.

You're just now figuring this out?

cutthemdown
09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Dreamers.

I think you are overlooking the serious problems they have on the Oline. Starks got injured, acl tear, in the playoff game vs Denver. He hasn't played since and only got brought back to team because they failed to get any of the young players into the starting group.

I think they also have problems at RG and their right tackle is no match for Miller.

They just aren't the oline they used to be. The center is a stud and that is it.

Taco John
09-08-2012, 05:05 PM
The Broncos will get beaten so completely soundly on Sunday Night that the Joe Paterno estate will call John Elway and give their condolences on all the bad press we're receiving.

lonestar
09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I think you are overlooking the serious problems they have on the Oline. Starks got injured, acl tear, in the playoff game vs Denver. He hasn't played since and only got brought back to team because they failed to get any of the young players into the starting group.

I think they also have problems at RG and their right tackle is no match for Miller.

They just aren't the oline they used to be. The center is a stud and that is it.

perhaps your correct but I just do not see us being all that great ourselves..

I put almost zero stock in preseason.. and while we looked good in the 9er games while the starters were in we looked just tat much worse when they were not..

I still think it will be after the bye IF we stay healthy before we are clicking..

I could be wrong and frankly hope I am.. but I've been watching this team for over 50 years and the old NFL for 8 or so years before that .

I still think that this is a loss..

lonestar
09-08-2012, 05:30 PM
The Broncos will get beaten so completely soundly on Sunday Night that the Joe Paterno estate will call John Elway and give their condolences on all the bad press we're receiving.

now I'm not quite that pessimistic..

lonestar
09-08-2012, 05:33 PM

We have a much better team than he predicts, and I think we will win tomorrow. The Steelers offense has been a bit of a mess this preseason and I think it will take them 4-6 games + a healthy run game to really get going. Our offense was clicking pretty good against he Niners, and their D is every bit as good as the Steelers right now.

I see the broncos in the same vein 6 games before they have a clue for more than a quarter of a game..

and while we have improved in D lets not pretend that JDR is Dick with this group of players..

give him a few years and maybe he will be but Dick is the master and he has had his guys for a long time.. it is automatic no hesitation like some of our guys have....

Tombstone RJ
09-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Broncos have no shot. none. One team plays in the American Football Conference and the other team plays in the Amateur Football Conference. Guess which one is which bitches.

Bronco Boy
09-08-2012, 06:22 PM
fluke
2    [flook] Show IPA
noun
an accidental advantage; stroke of good luck: He got the job by a fluke.
an accident or chance happening.
an accidentally successful stroke,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fluke?s=t

but good try..

Not a person on earth that day outside of Tebow, DT and the OC had any idea that the play was being called and I'd bet at least 2 of those three were not expecting what happened..

LOL, so you're saying the play was an accident? Nice try. Everyone and his brother was expecting a run so they passed and it was a well executed play. The play worked the exact way they wanted it to. That's not an "accident."

Houshyamama
09-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Steelers are going to touch the endzone so many times against our will it's going to file a sexual harassment suit.

wolverine
09-08-2012, 07:11 PM

I put almost zero stock in preseason.. and while we looked good in the 9er games while the starters were in we looked just tat much worse when they were not..

I agree Lonestar. Our backups versus the Steelers starters. Steelers are sure to win this one. Do you think Manning get's any snaps? Or will it be Osweiller for all four quarters?

Jetmeck
09-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Certainly LOL

pay no attention to this fool..............he also hates SHANNY.

Jetmeck
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM

maybe 2-4

GOT A HUNDRED DOLLARS SAYS YOU SERIOUSLY FULL OF CHIT JUST LIKE YOU ARE ON SHANNY AND YOUR UNION HATING........

Jetmeck
09-08-2012, 07:55 PM
The Steelers have alot of injuries because they are old. Still, that shouldnt matter. If theyre good, injuries shouldnt mean anything. Green Bay was completely riddled with injuries their SB year. No excuses. The best teams on gameday win. Plain and simple.

Also, how was beating them a fluke? You capitalize on the other team's mistakes to win. They played ****ty defense on Tebow and he made the easy throw. Maybe it wasnt designed to turn into a TD but thats where Demaryius Thomas gets credit.

TEBOW made the easy throw....lol

Some of you are unable to give credit where it is due.

swaiy
09-08-2012, 08:01 PM
TEBOW made the easy throw....lol

Some of you are unable to give credit where it is due.

Im not saying it in the way that you think. I mean that he read the defense like he was supposed to which was easy for him when people said he couldnt. It wasnt a slight on him at all.

TD4HOF
09-08-2012, 08:50 PM
We lose so bad, Lonestar becomes the Holy See and Taco John is never heard from again.

ant1999e
09-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Rapelisberger's gonna rape us...

cutthemdown
09-09-2012, 12:50 AM

I still think it will be after the bye IF we stay healthy before we are clicking..

I could be wrong and frankly hope I am.. but I've been watching this team for over 50 years and the old NFL for 8 or so years before that .

I still think that this is a loss..

I see all the same weaknesses in the team as you do. I just don't think Steelers any better anymore. They have come down and we have gotten better.

I think Broncos will protect Manning better then Steelers protect Roth. That is why I pick Broncos. But if we lose that, and they get more pressure then us, then I agree with you its probably going to be a loss.

I'm pinning my hopes on the fact manning gets rid of ball quicker then big ben.

cutthemdown
09-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Also Lonestar our oline probs are more inside, and IMO that will mean we don't run well in short yardage. But I think our tackles can keep the outside pass rushers off Manning long enough for our passing game to click. Even with medicore interior olineman they just have to get a body in front of the pass rushers for 2-3 seconds and Manning has thrown ball.

IMO Big Ben will be holding the ball, looking for the big play, and I think we can get to him. Those OT in Pitt not ready for Doom, Miller, Wolfe.

Our dline is going to be way better this yr. Don't sleep on how good of a football player Warren is. He's healthy and can still play at a high level IMO.

lonestar
09-09-2012, 07:01 AM
pay no attention to this fool..............he also hates SHANNY.

Wow that is a good reason if I ever heard one.

Perhaps it should be said pay no attention to anything this clown says because he would have been willing to ride the Tanahan horse until Bowlen had zero funds.

lonestar
09-09-2012, 07:05 AM

maybe 2-4

GOT A HUNDRED DOLLARS SAYS YOU SERIOUSLY FULL OF CHIT JUST LIKE YOU ARE ON SHANNY AND YOUR UNION HATING........

That makes even less sense than your last post.

Better get back to the union dependency in WRP. You almost make some sense there. Or at least your in comfortable territory with your cronies there you can butt stroke each other and be proud of it.

lonestar
09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Also Lonestar our oline probs are more inside, and IMO that will mean we don't run well in short yardage. But I think our tackles can keep the outside pass rushers off Manning long enough for our passing game to click. Even with medicore interior olineman they just have to get a body in front of the pass rushers for 2-3 seconds and Manning has thrown ball.

IMO Big Ben will be holding the ball, looking for the big play, and I think we can get to him. Those OT in Pitt not ready for Doom, Miller, Wolfe.

Our dline is going to be way better this yr. Don't sleep on how good of a football player Warren is. He's healthy and can still play at a high level IMO.
Franklin is a joke on pass rush. Mr hold on the other side is somewhat better.

Granted Manning makes them all better with his style of play. But not enough yet in the first game. A lot of these folks had never met each other 5 months ago. With otas being a joke and TC not much better with all the concessions in them mannings almost a half game playing time with his starters does not bode well with everyone getting the same page when the real play begins.
Do they know what to do for sure when a blitz happens which will probably come up the middle.

Sorry it think it is gonna be a while till y'all understand so far it has been vanilla and will be till mid season.

As for our D no doubt it will be better this year. But remember just how bad it has been for near a decade. Expecting to beat a team that has consistently beat them for that long who remembers it vs a team that has lots of vets that do also and even more kiddies that still do not know where the urinals are at MHS.

Let's just add in the fans at MH. Nothing to prove that they have changed from the whine and cheese group they have been since the stadium was built.

Folks Rome was not built in a day.

I hope I'm wrong. But right now I'm not getting my hopes up. Have done that for 5 decades and got them crushed way to many times.

montrose
09-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Trying to guess the 7 inactives, not easy! Here's what I got:

Ronnie Hillman
Chris Kuper
Philip Blake
Bubba Caldwell
Sealver Siliga
Danny Trevathan
Quinton Carter

Jetmeck
09-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Franklin is a joke on pass rush. Mr hold on the other side is somewhat better.

Granted Manning makes them all better with his style of play. But not enough yet in the first game. A lot of these folks had never met each other 5 months ago. With otas being a joke and TC not much better with all the concessions in them mannings almost a half game playing time with his starters does not bode well with everyone getting the same page when the real play begins.
Do they know what to do for sure when a blitz happens which will probably come up the middle.

Sorry it think it is gonna be a while till y'all understand so far it has been vanilla and will be till mid season.

As for our D no doubt it will be better this year. But remember just how bad it has been for near a decade. Expecting to beat a team that has consistently beat them for that long who remembers it vs a team that has lots of vets that do also and even more kiddies that still do not know where the urinals are at MHS.

Let's just add in the fans at MH. Nothing to prove that they have changed from the whine and cheese group they have been since the stadium was built.

Folks Rome was not built in a day.

I hope I'm wrong. But right now I'm not getting my hopes up. Have done that for 5 decades and got them crushed way to many times.

Hate on shanny, 6-10, our o-line sucks................hate to be you.......
you are miserable about something and cannot even enjoy football

canadianbroncosfan
09-09-2012, 07:34 AM
I for one am really looking forward to how bad we lose today. After the Steelers are done with the Broncos today, I'll have the pleasure of watching Manning live when the only team that picks him up is the CFL's Edmonton Eskimos

bowtown
09-09-2012, 07:44 AM
We are going to lose so bad, all the meth labs in Colorado will explode at once, vaporizing the state in a tweaking blaze.

lonestar
09-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Hate on shanny, 6-10, our o-line sucks................hate to be you.......
you are miserable about something and cannot even enjoy football

you have some serious issues to work out got see that union shrink and see if it helps..

BTW last year I really enjoyed football unlike the last decade..

Jetmeck
09-09-2012, 02:02 PM
you have some serious issues to work out got see that union shrink and see if it helps..

haha.... don''t change your stupid ass takes............6-10 lol

Shanny sucks ass lol

You can even enjoy football , then act like it............

SoCalBronco
09-09-2012, 02:18 PM

BTW Shanny and Cutler both kicked ass today. I enjoyed it.

Alot.

lonestar
09-09-2012, 02:28 PM
haha.... don''t change your stupid ass takes............6-10 lol

Shanny sucks ass lol

You can even enjoy football , then act like it............

As I have said before many times my prediction is based on what I have seen from this team..

during the off season, ota's info, TC info, and what I got to see of preseason games..

Now perhaps you have a better perspective because you have access to interviews and radio that I do not..

But that is how I see it as of this minute after watching some of the other teams we will play.. So far I have seen nothing to show me that this team will be all that you do..

Sorry that your a vindictive union schmuck and trust me ,what you think of me causes me absolutely no loss of sleep or for that matter any thought at all..

I have seen yahoos like you on forums such as this since I got on them more than ten years ago.. Inflated egos that cause you and a few others to be tough guys because of the anonymous nature of these forums...

BTW I have never said Shanny sucks ass but no that you mention it you maybe correct in the word usage, but please do not put words in my mouth or posts..

lonestar
09-09-2012, 02:30 PM
BTW Shanny and Cutler both kicked ass today. I enjoyed it.

Alot.

good for you I'm happy you had a good day with them..

I'm just glad I do not have them on my team.. I was tired of their losing ways..

Miss I.
09-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Okay, we are going to lose so badly that it will make the Josh McDaniels era look good.

Paladin
09-09-2012, 03:22 PM
good for you I'm happy you had a good day with them..

I'm just glad I do not have them on my team.. I was tired of their losing ways..

Is this Mock being chaneled here? Tools should stay in the box. And WTF is a union shrink? That's pretty dumb right there.

Jetmeck
09-09-2012, 03:39 PM
As I have said before many times my prediction is based on what I have seen from this team..

during the off season, ota's info, TC info, and what I got to see of preseason games..

Now perhaps you have a better perspective because you have access to interviews and radio that I do not..

But that is how I see it as of this minute after watching some of the other teams we will play.. So far I have seen nothing to show me that this team will be all that you do..

Sorry that your a vindictive union schmuck and trust me ,what you think of me causes me absolutely no loss of sleep or for that matter any thought at all..

I have seen yahoos like you on forums such as this since I got on them more than ten years ago.. Inflated egos that cause you and a few others to be tough guys because of the anonymous nature of these forums...

BTW I have never said Shanny sucks ass but no that you mention it you maybe correct in the word usage, but please do not put words in my mouth or posts..

Inflated ego....thats rich. Actually I just can't stand idiots who pull **** out of their ass, they know they are wrong and even ridiculous at times and yet they persist.

I also hate liars, many on here know what you said about Shanny.

If your gonna have ridiculous stupid takes and bash on the only coach to get us to the SB and unions as well then you get all the grief you deserve.

Requiem
09-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Is this Mock being chaneled here? Tools should stay in the box. And WTF is a union shrink? That's pretty dumb right there.

Lonestar, aka JRWIZ (from other forums) has always had a negative outlook on the Broncos and has never cheered for them to do well or predicted any successes. He dubbed Elvis Dumervil a "midget loser" who wouldn't do well in the NFL and Ryan Clady as a bust because he played "lesser competition" at Boise State. Notice how he never has anything positive to say about our team? He is a diluted, grumpy old fart who has been shoved around on every Denver Broncos board on the internet. He wasn't liked at the main boards, Broncos Forums or here. He is the epitome of a troll. Please, don't quote or respond to him.

menonite
09-09-2012, 04:08 PM
"deluded" not diluted, I think you mean. There is nothing diluted about lonestars asshatery.

Requiem
09-09-2012, 04:09 PM
"deluded" not diluted, I think you mean. There is nothing diluted about lonestars asshatery.

Too much meth for me, bro!

lonestar
09-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Inflated ego....thats rich. Actually I just can't stand idiots who pull **** out of their ass, they know they are wrong and even ridiculous at times and yet they persist.

I also hate liars, many on here know what you said about Shanny.

If your gonna have ridiculous stupid takes and bash on the only coach to get us to the SB and unions as well then you get all the grief you deserve.

Find a quote where I said shanny sucks ass.

Tanahan cost us more than he gave us because of his ego. He had to have total control.

Wonder what would have happened had he had a DC that was worth a crap and a GM that would have drafted players to make a D feel like something besides second class players.

But no you just Love him to death. Because he gave you a thrill more than a decade ago. Smart move for a union guy. :thumbs:

Rock Chalk
09-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Taco needs to take out some of the trash that has piled up over the years

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-09-2012, 05:02 PM

And with that comes the assumption that you actually know what you're looking for.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-09-2012, 08:48 PM

Audible, move the blocks and throw for a long-ass touchdown?

swaiy
09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Wheres that lonestar fella

lonestar
09-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Wheres that lonestar fella

Just finished the game had it on tape.

Better than I thought it would but hardly an ass kicking like many thought it would be.

Have not seen the stats but at one point in the third quarter the TOP was Grimm.

Once again a team missing many of their starters and finishing the game with a mash unit of an OL. Until the end our vaunted SET of pass rushers could not touch the guy. Had the pick not happened not sure we would have been able to stop Ben.

Kudos to Manning seems to have raised the level of play on O. While I had bought the hype from the media and coaches on Mays clearly he has to get better or be looking for a job.

As for WW played one hell of a game at first blush. Not sure that dummy needs to even stay in shape as I suspect he is out of a job in DEN.

Might even have to change my prediction now. Let y'all know.

cmhargrove
09-09-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm trying to be nice, but no one really cares much for your predictions now (maybe again). You underestimated and undervalued this team again. It's weird that you (as a fan) don't just suck it up and admit that you were very wrong.

Manning changed everything for the Colts, and he has changed everything for the Broncos. Just admit it, you were wrong, and this team has a real chance to beat anyone.

menonite
09-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Just finished the game had it on tape.

Better than I thought it would but hardly an ass kicking like many thought it would be.

Have not seen the stats but at one point in the third quarter the TOP was Grimm.

Once again a team missing many of their starters and finishing the game with a mash unit of an OL. Until the end our vaunted SET of pass rushers could not touch the guy. Had the pick not happened not sure we would have been able to stop Ben.

Kudos to Manning seems to have raised the level of play on O. While I had bought the hype from the media and coaches on Mays clearly he has to get better or be looking for a job.

As for WW played one hell of a game at first blush. Not sure that dummy needs to even stay in shape as I suspect he is out of a job in DEN.

Might even have to change my prediction now. Let y'all know.

I can only speak for myself, but I plan to constantly refresh the page to see what kind of brilliant insight you will grace us with in the future. Hopefully you will mention Mike Shanahan! Fingers crossed. ^5

myMind
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM

Not only are you a pessimistic buzzkill, you are a hypocrite. You condescend about people having inflated egos and being anonymous tough guys? Look in the mirror buddy.