PDA

View Full Version : Profootballtalk.com Von Miller Interview.

cutthemdown
09-06-2012, 11:20 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/06/von-miller-say-its-more-businesslike-with-the-broncos/

Didn't see this posted yet.

NorCalBronco7
09-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Thanks for posting.

Cito Pelon
09-07-2012, 03:52 AM
OT but I have to post this as a weird and intersting kind of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSGtXv2fO-I

I'm driving through Kansas, scanning the radio, and that is what popped up. The song was followed by the Sheriff's report. I have no idea what the radio station was, but to hear the Jaynetts who I never heard of before in Kansas . . .

It's a good song, never heard it before, and I hear it in Kansas for the first time. Life continues to surprise me.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Anyone else notice the mural on the wall? Lol.

BMarsh615
09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
No music allowed in the locker room now?

Manning is tearing this team apart!

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 10:37 AM
No music allowed in the locker room now?

Manning is tearing this team apart!

I like it though. Also he didn't make it sound like its a rule. I just think his point is instead of listening to loud music players are business like, talking football, trying to get better.

Also I love how Von Miller answers questions. He comes off as smart, funny and likeable. Who wouldn't want to hang out with him lol!

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 10:37 AM
As compared to when DJ gets interviewed and he tells you how much he likes to drink after getting a DUI. :)

menonite
09-07-2012, 10:43 AM
I like it though. Also he didn't make it sound like its a rule. I just think his point is instead of listening to loud music players are business like, talking football, trying to get better.

Manning doesn't need these damn kids blasting their "rap n roll" or whatever they call it while he's trying to watch Matlock.

And if one of their footballs lands on is lawn - he's keeping it. He's already warned them about that.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Manning doesn't need these damn kids blasting their "rap n roll" or whatever they call it while he's trying to watch Matlock.

And if one of their footballs lands on is lawn - he's keeping it. He's already warned them about that.

He just turns the sprinklers on.

rbackfactory80
09-07-2012, 01:17 PM
The locker room isn't a "chill spot" anymore...thank the lord.

Chris
09-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Pretty sure Manning prefers Bonanza over Matlock.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Pretty sure Manning prefers Bonanza over Matlock.

Your both wrong he likes to watch Little House On The Prairie.

ZONA
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Sports interviews are so boring. Nobody hardly ever says anything that might step on toes, it's all so generic. Might as well have a puppets asking and answering the questions.