PDA

View Full Version : No Doubt that sucked ...

TDmvp
09-05-2012, 06:27 PM
That blew ... Go Giants ...

Marshall Dumervil
09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Awful. What she thinks she's reggae?

HorseHead
09-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Great tummy though...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM
B A N A N A S

Kaylore
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I like Gwen Stefani. She's Armenian, can show skin without coming off as a skank, and is a good mom.

TDmvp
09-05-2012, 06:39 PM
B A N A N A S

LOL

oubronco
09-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Not as bad as the national anthem

TDmvp
09-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Yea that was rough as well.

KipCorrington25
09-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah they can't get real refs but they have no problem putting on a huge pregame for regular season game, that's lame.

Los Broncos
09-05-2012, 07:13 PM
They are alot older now, not the same old No Doubt.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah they can't get real refs but they have no problem putting on a huge pregame for regular season game, that's lame.

Because those are two situations are totally the same.

ColoradoDarin
09-05-2012, 07:29 PM
When I think of football I think of Mariah Carrey and No Doubt

Conklin
09-05-2012, 07:31 PM
When I think of football I think of Mariah Carrey and No Doubt

have you noticed that they are all white or at least try to look white...the new color of the pre-game show!

menonite
09-05-2012, 07:42 PM
have you noticed that they are all white or at least try to look white...the new color of the pre-game show!

http://i.imgur.com/7Gl35.gif

broncocalijohn
09-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Awful. What she thinks she's reggae?

Maybe you need to read up on who NO Doubt is in their bio. They started out as 3rd wave ska and have kept some of it throughout their "pop" career.

colorado jones
09-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe you need to read up on who NO Doubt is in their bio. They started out as 3rd wave ska and have kept some of it throughout their "pop" career.

Who the **** is going to read up on No Doubt's bio?

Quite simply, that is very gay.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I saw No Doubt like 2 summers ago, great live show. Tragic Kingdom was a really good CD.

colorado jones
09-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I saw No Doubt like 2 summers ago, great live show. Tragic Kingdom was a really good CD.

Sweet. You totally changed my mind.

No Doubt rules.

broncosteven
09-05-2012, 08:19 PM

That ranked as one of the worst arrangements ever but I have to give the arranger an out because he had to work out something that Queen Latifa could manage to "sing".

broncosteven
09-05-2012, 08:21 PM
They are alot older now, not the same old No Doubt.

I like the synths they used on Rock Steady I haven't heard anything else by them and I missed the pregame concert.

ColoradoDarin
09-05-2012, 08:21 PM

They were quite popular in the mid-90s. It's also not like this way going outside their ska style. Next thing you know, you'll be wondering why the Mighty Mighty Bosstones have a horn section....

Los Broncos
09-05-2012, 08:35 PM
I like the synths they used on Rock Steady I haven't heard anything else by them and I missed the pregame concert.

I seen them with Sublime back in the day growing up in the LBC area.

I Saw Red is a song they did together.

broncosteven
09-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I seen them with Sublime back in the day growing up in the LBC area.

Was Sublime the group who's lead singer OD'ed or something?

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Sweet. You totally changed my mind.

No Doubt rules.

Because a comment not even directed to you was meant to change your mind.

Your ego must be the size of Peyton's head. Not every post is about you broski.

Los Broncos
09-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Was Sublime the group who's lead singer OD'ed or something?

Yeah Bradley, pretty sad.

Marshall Dumervil
09-05-2012, 08:39 PM

What career? The only people that listened to them in the 90s were teenaged girls. And that was the " height" of whatever career they had.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 08:44 PM
What career? The only people that listened to them in the 90s were teenaged girls. And that was the " height" of whatever career they had.

I love when people spout off on subjects they know nothing about.

broncosteven
09-05-2012, 08:48 PM

I would love to have a multiple platinum album, who cares who buys it!

BroncoBen
09-05-2012, 09:04 PM

No kidding.. No Doubt has been around for 25 years, and they are just as good now as they were in 1986.

Garcia Bronco
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Cross-promotional nonsense.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 09:41 PM
No kidding.. No Doubt has been around for 25 years, and they are just as good now as they were in 1986.

Well and let's forget the "good/bad" argument. Music is subjective. But they've sold millions of records, more importantly made millions of dollars, won a couple Grammys, etc.

Yeah, they had a career.

Marshall Dumervil
09-05-2012, 09:42 PM

I love when an awful pop band has fans.

And the fans are middle aged men. ROFL!

Put on some Nickleback, and cry yourself to sleep.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh man, totally pwned.

Snap.

Burn. Sick burn.

Marshall Dumervil
09-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Oh man, totally pwned.

Snap.

Burn. Sick burn.

The truth hurts.

Try this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5mV_HHL-h6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
09-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Volbeat kicks ass!!! But so does No Doubt.

Two great bands, but different genres

Popps
09-05-2012, 10:39 PM
I like Gwen Stefani. She's Armenian, can show skin without coming off as a skank, and is a good mom.

Ran into her and Gavin at.... wait for it... Chuck E Cheese. Was there for my little one's friend's bday party. I know some mutual people but didn't approach her. Felt bad for her, honestly. I know celebs choose their life... but there was paparazzi waiting outside for them. I mean, can't even go to a kid's bday party without a hassle. I will say, I don't think anyone else spotted them inside. That, or people were being civil and giving them their space.

I agree, not into blondes so much... but she's a good looking woman, and a very active mom.

broncocalijohn
09-05-2012, 10:58 PM

But reading up on a football player that is male doesn't equal gay. Got it.

broncocalijohn
09-05-2012, 11:02 PM
The truth hurts.

Try this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5mV_HHL-h6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, there is #2 of bad responses. Maybe the NFl, to appeal to the masses, have Volbeat play the pregame show. Yeah, that would work. You are comparing a ska/reggae/pop band to one that Marshall Dumervil likes. While the band has talent, two different types of music.
Two things, Volbeat would do great if leaned towards Johnny Cash and psychobilly! Your video seemed to have that taste but a little faster. Put a stand up bass and they have it. 2nd, who should you criticize with the name "Marshall" still on the Mane?

TDmvp
09-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Volbeat rep ... and also as the starter of the thread No Doubt has had some great songs,I just don't think the one they played tonight was one of them.

RhymesayersDU
09-06-2012, 06:01 AM
The truth hurts.

Try this.

If it were the truth I'm sure it would, broski.

yerner
09-06-2012, 06:21 AM
It was like watching a sad clown put on makeup. Is there anything sadder than a aging over the hill band? A 40 year old woman trying to dress like she is 17. Old dudes drumming with their shirts off. Just terrible. Take your money and stay home.

2KBack
09-06-2012, 07:17 AM
It was like watching a sad clown put on makeup. Is there anything sadder than a aging over the hill band? A 40 year old woman trying to dress like she is 17. Old dudes drumming with their shirts off. Just terrible. Take your money and stay home.

It's pretty sad when people waste energy complaining about it, especially when they claim they don't care.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2012, 07:22 AM

She looks literally the same or better now than she did when she was 17. After two kids, that's ridiculous. Would you rather she go the Jessica Simpson route? Seriously, I went to college in the late 90s and they came around with Goo Goo Dolls and Bush and she sounds and looks the same now as she did then. That plus the pale skin, hmmmmm, I'm gonna go with vampire.

Easily one of the hottest 42 year old mothers of two on the planet.

Marshall Dumervil
09-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Well, there is #2 of bad responses. Maybe the NFl, to appeal to the masses, have Volbeat play the pregame show. Yeah, that would work. You are comparing a ska/reggae/pop band to one that Marshall Dumervil likes. While the band has talent, two different types of music.
Two things, Volbeat would do great if leaned towards Johnny Cash and psychobilly! Your video seemed to have that taste but a little faster. Put a stand up bass and they have it. 2nd, who should you criticize with the name "Marshall" still on the Mane?

Well my name's Marshall so... Hi :welcome:

I was doing some drunk posting last night. If you like No Doubt, fine with me.

RhymesayersDU
09-06-2012, 08:41 AM

Now this I can get behind. Love doing that. We need more of it. I'm sure Sunday we'll have a few more.

ozomulsion
09-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Well my name's Marshall so... Hi :welcome:

You have a stupid name, and are clueless about music :-*

Eminem has the same stupid name but at least he's cool. :)

Bacillus Anthracis
09-06-2012, 11:08 AM

Yeah. I was in a band with the sax player who played on their first album. It was a cover band, just fun stuff. But you would have thought this guy was like No Doubt's version of the fifth Beatle. No Doubt kicked him out because he wanted more money. We kicked him out because he was just a dick.

Anyway, do football fans actually give a damn about any pregame or halftime show? I guess it could be cool for the people at the stadium and for wives who only watch the games to spend time with their husbands, but I don't watch any of that stuff. I don't even watch the games live anymore. I DVR them for about an hour and a half and then begin watching them because the amount of commercials and reviews have become intolerable.

cutthemdown
09-06-2012, 11:30 AM
I love when an awful pop band has fans.

And the fans are middle aged men. ROFL!

Put on some Nickleback, and cry yourself to sleep.

What are you the music police? So what pop bands would you consider the good ones? Or are you just bagging on a whole genre? Just so you know their aren't any musicians, in any genre, that compare to how good the top jazz musicians are. Hard rock, punk, pop, country, they all suck musicianship wise when compared to jazz and top classical players.

Rock musicians basically stink just as much as pop ones do. Same easy chord changes.

cutthemdown
09-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah. I was in a band with the sax player who played on their first album. It was a cover band, just fun stuff. But you would have thought this guy was like No Doubt's version of the fifth Beatle. No Doubt kicked him out because he wanted more money. We kicked him out because he was just a dick.

Anyway, do football fans actually give a damn about any pregame or halftime show? I guess it could be cool for the people at the stadium and for wives who only watch the games to spend time with their husbands, but I don't watch any of that stuff. I don't even watch the games live anymore. I DVR them for about an hour and a half and then begin watching them because the amount of commercials and reviews have become intolerable.

I always heard the record company said sax player should go.

menonite
09-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Rock musicians basically stink just as much as pop ones do.

Rock musicians stink of cigarettes, whiskey, and the funk of a thousand skanky groupies.

http://i.imgur.com/LfSeW.jpg

Pop "musicians" smell of pink bubblegum and semen.

broncocalijohn
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Rock musicians stink of cigarettes, whiskey, and the funk of a thousand skanky groupies.

http://i.imgur.com/LfSeW.jpg

Pop "musicians" smell of pink bubblegum and semen.

Not totally true. I walked by the Nsync band years ago in LA and they didn't smell of pink bubblegum.
BTW, wtf is that on the side of your pic? Is that a big, hairy mole? Is that Lenny of Motorhead?