PDA

View Full Version : Yinzer Nation Raises Its Ugly Head

dictionary
09-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Seriously, this is ridiculous: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/9/5/3293168/your-week-1-hate-guide-2012.

Gort
09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Seriously, this is ridiculous: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/9/5/3293168/your-week-1-hate-guide-2012.

good find, but you can't take yinzers seriously. they live in a bubble and think the world ends where the bubble ends. anything outside the bubble scares them, so they lash out to mask their insecurities. kind of like little yappy lap dogs who bark and growl at anything bigger than they are (which is pretty much everything).

Kaylore
09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Couldn't get past the second paragraph. Yawn...

Gort
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM

yinzers are a curious breed. i spent 2 years of college in Pittsburgh (fortunately in the mid 80's when the Steelers sucked) and that city literally lives and dies with that team.

Kaylore
09-05-2012, 02:04 PM
yinzers are a curious breed. i spent 2 years of college in Pittsburgh (fortunately in the mid 80's when the Steelers sucked) and that city literally lives and dies with that team.

Fine. I got the gist after the first paragraph. "The Steelers are awesome. Anyone who beats the Steelers are hated and will suffer (insert alliterative doom prediction) blah blah blah."

bronco militia
09-05-2012, 02:06 PM
lmao! that was hilarious!

bronco militia
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
http://i.qkme.me/354lw0.jpg

dictionary
09-05-2012, 02:15 PM
http://i.qkme.me/354lw0.jpg

That was pretty much my thought as well. ;D

Popcorn Sutton
09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I laughed a few times. I have similar disdain for Rapesforburgers.

Crushaholic
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Other than the lack of fanbase (He must have been thinking of the Chargers fanbase), that blog is quite funny. I like a well-written piece, even if I don't agree with any of it...Ha!

DeuceOfClub
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
What is their position regarding rapes and rapists?

DomCasual
09-05-2012, 02:18 PM
I skimmed, and I still feel a little dumber for having done so. It was like a mash-up of offensive words and phrases. Put them all together, and plug "Donkeys," or "Donkos," or "some other word that starts with D because we learned about alliteration at the community college last week" randomly throughout the text - say, every eighth or tenth word. It just doesn't make any sense.

Tombstone RJ
09-05-2012, 02:26 PM
it was hot garbage, but it was funny hot garbage.

Requiem
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm about to troll this **** hard.

cutthemdown
09-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I thought it was funny. Just people have a good time with football. I don't think the writer taking himself that serious. I liked it.

cutthemdown
09-05-2012, 02:56 PM
It's better then the stupid threads where the Orangemane fans make ridiculous statements about how bad the Broncos lose this week. That is as tired as Al Davis and should be sent to the same place! 6 feet under never to be seen again.

Houshyamama
09-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Pennsylvania is a **** hole.

crush17
09-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Pennsylvania is a **** hole.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Nothing in that state is tolerable.

BroncsCheer
09-05-2012, 04:28 PM
What bothers me is that the author "Mechem" claims to be an English teacher.....

Great!

bombquixote
09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
That guy was almost witty.

good find, but you can't take yinzers seriously. they live in a bubble and think the world ends where the bubble ends. anything outside the bubble scares them, so they lash out to mask their insecurities. kind of like little yappy lap dogs who bark and growl at anything bigger than they are (which is pretty much everything).

You Randites just can't cast stones on that front, bud.

Gort
09-05-2012, 06:06 PM
That guy was almost witty.

You Randites just can't cast stones on that front, bud.

not a Randian. there's no room for God in her universe. there is in mine. i knowing jumping to conclusions is all the exercise some people here on the Mane get, but just because i chose "WhoIsJohnGalt?" without the "?" as my username, doesn't automatically make me a follower of Rand's philosophy.

if i chose "Barack" as my username, would that automatically make me a gay muslim marxist narcissist from Kenya who hates America and thinks he's a king? no, of course not.

Swedish Extrovert
09-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Taint'n Cramming, lol.

gunns
09-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I thought it was funny. Just people have a good time with football. I don't think the writer taking himself that serious. I liked it.

I thought it was hilarious! Especially about Peyton, a ****sniffer. LOL The nicest thing about it is the Broncos have pissed him off enough to write that.

hambone13
09-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I thought it was hilarious! Especially about Peyton, a ****sniffer. LOL The nicest thing about it is the Broncos have pissed him off enough to write that.

This x Infinity. He would be a hoot to have at the bar table next to mine on Sunday night. I'd just sit there with a box of Bronx-Salt, rubbing in the hate pain with every Manning pass.

myMind
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM

Then you missed this golden nugget ;D

"Surely we’ll dominate the stadium up there, as most of the pathetic denizens of Denver are too busy mountain biking or swimming up a stream or doing some other homoerotic activity outside. How anybody could enjoy such a low level of oxygen is beyond me. Clearly it has negative effects on the mental health of Denvenereals(burn). And it also tries to kill Ryan Clark every time he sets foot up there.

If Goodell were so concerned for player safety, he would sink Denver into the ground by about another 5000 feet. Ryan Clark has the black people’s blood problem. Many of the other players in the league also have black people’s blood. Chances are others will nearly die up there. It’s only a matter of time. Once ONE person has suffered, we have to change everything. At least that’s what the lawyers say. Why haven’t the lawyers fixed this one? Because Goodell kills puppies with his bare hands on Sunday morning inside a church while standing on the elderly’s weak backs."

Excercise is soooooo homoerotic.
Black people's blood disease.
Stay classy behind that curtain Pittsburgh.

bombquixote
09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
not a Randian. there's no room for God in her universe. there is in mine. i knowing jumping to conclusions is all the exercise some people here on the Mane get, but just because i chose "WhoIsJohnGalt?" without the "?" as my username, doesn't automatically make me a follower of Rand's philosophy.

if i chose "Barack" as my username, would that automatically make me a gay muslim marxist narcissist from Kenya who hates America and thinks he's a king? no, of course not.

Given you're username, your randite wankage isn't a conclusion to which I'm leaping, it's a statement YOU ARE MAKING. Don't be coy just because it's inconvenient to own it when someone gives you **** for it.

**** you deserve :)