PDA

View Full Version : Question: Raiders fan moved in to my house

uplink
09-02-2012, 09:54 PM
I just rented a room in my house to a guy who seemed very nice. I came home tonight and he was watching TV but wearing a Raiders Jacket. What should I do? I have to give him a notice of one month now to kick him out.

menonite
09-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Well, if you happen to be a former Arizona cop you can shoot him in the face with no questions asked.

Or you could just walk into his room naked and ask him if he's familiar with the Tuck Rule.

BowlenBall
09-02-2012, 10:11 PM
You can evict him, but you'll never get the smell out....

Meck77
09-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Easy solution. Convert him. A major ass kicking by manning might just do it.

Manning # shirts are popping up everywhere. I think every raider fan has hit walmart and gotten themselves a $10 orange shirt in the last month.

theAPAOps5
09-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Nair in the shampoo. All night music marathon of Hanson Mmmm Bop. Get psychological on that ass

nyuk nyuk
09-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Pour syrup of ipecac into his food. Then kick him out.

menonite
09-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Turn him in to the police. I'm sure he's wanted for something.

broncolife
09-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Put a whole bunch of laxatives in his drinks. Death by craping his brains out. Which shouldnt take so long since hes a raider fan.

Simply Red
09-02-2012, 10:50 PM
seems childish, it's only a football team.

Chris
09-02-2012, 10:55 PM
http://tigerbloodtuzzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/julien-shaking-head.gif

myMind
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Yeah, maybe just enjoy watching football. Gloat when we beat them and eat crow if we lose. If you are seriously considering kicking him out, take a long look in the mirror and remember that football is just a game. Unless he's a complete dick, then he could be gone the week before we host the fade. Im friends and or work with several queef, fade, and sparkler fans that are all pretty stand up people.

Kaylore
09-02-2012, 11:09 PM

It is childish. That jacket and that team are disgusting.

Los Broncos
09-02-2012, 11:17 PM
**** in his bed.

HILife
09-02-2012, 11:50 PM
You should sing a song to him, something that really expresses your feelings towards him. Try this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XKE3dIrRIbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos_OTM
09-03-2012, 01:00 AM
one of my good buddies is a raiders fan. last tine I checked his money spends just as good as a broncos fan. grow up

Archer81
09-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Mock him endlessly. Collect rent. Spend on Bronco stuff.

#winning.

:Broncos:

Bacchus
09-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Will he share his crack or his sister with you?

Dr. Broncenstein
09-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Meck77
09-03-2012, 04:52 AM
one of my good buddies is a raiders fan. last tine I checked his money spends just as good as a broncos fan. grow up

Maybe but he probably stole it!

BroncosOTM let me clue you into a little secret. Raider hating is an art form here at the Omane. Well it use to be anyway when we had raider fans. I think even they left after the site became swallowed up with trolls though.

Well anyway as far as the roommate thing goes. Just pop a cap in his raider ass.:)

AmericanBroncFan
09-03-2012, 05:00 AM
I picked oakland to upset sd in week 1. Tell him to root his crap team on hard.

hades
09-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Paint his bedroom walls, 2 orange and 2 blue

bowtown
09-03-2012, 06:34 AM
This is a job for Methwolf.

Beantown Bronco
09-03-2012, 07:46 AM

You obviously didn't analyze the bills closely enough.

Lycan
09-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Butter all the floors.

menonite
09-03-2012, 08:06 AM

Buy a Chiefs jacket from Goodwill or a yard sale (wherever white trash dispose of their garbage) and start wearing it around the house. Even Raider fans look down on Chiefs fans. I'm sure he'll get out as fast as possible. Just make sure your neighbors don't see you in the jacket.

broncocalijohn
09-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Leave dookies in the toilet and don't flush. You decide where to put the used tp.

Bronco Yoda
09-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Put a sign on the bathroom door that reads 'for bronco fans only'. Give him a bucket for outside. Raider fan is probably already peeing in your bushes anyway.

Next time do a better background check.

JJG
09-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Next time do a better background check.
This. A simple background check and credit report should easily screen out all Raider and Chief fans.

Pony Boy
09-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Re-paint his room Orange walls and a blue ceiling .

Simply Red
09-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Buy a Chiefs jacket from Goodwill or a yard sale (wherever white trash dispose of their garbage) and start wearing it around the house. Even Raider fans look down on Chiefs fans. I'm sure he'll get out as fast as possible. Just make sure your neighbors don't see you in the jacket.

Hurry - now insert a picture w/ some rednecks hanging around a truck, that'll really show them, and has NEVER been done on this site before. It's funny how you all are quick to talk of the opposing fans' being crackheads and owning meth labs, yet your state hosted Columbine and The Joker debacle at the movie theatre. You all really raise them right. We will certainly be over here taking notes.

swaiy
09-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Hurry - now insert a picture w/ some rednecks hanging around a truck, that'll really show them, and has NEVER been done on this site before. It's funny how you all are quick to talk of the opposing fans' being crackheads and owning meth labs, yet your state hosted Columbine and The Joker debacle at the movie theatre. You all really raise them right. We will certainly be over here taking notes.

Dude they're cracking jokes using terrible stereotypes and generalizations. No need to bring up terrible events that resulted in the deaths of alot of undeserving people.

I'm willing to bet half the people here have never been to Kansas or Oakland so how could anyone take them seriously? Sheesh.

PS- The theater shooter was originally from Killafornia.

theAPAOps5
09-03-2012, 09:15 AM

Hopefully the mods come and do their job, and ban your pathetic piece of trash ass.

Pick Six
09-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Mock him endlessly. Collect rent. Spend on Bronco stuff.

#winning.

:Broncos:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your gender direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Heyneck
09-03-2012, 09:42 AM
get him a "special" person's helmet! He'll get the idea...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-03-2012, 09:49 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

bronco militia
09-03-2012, 10:04 AM
http://i.qkme.me/357fly.jpg

DenverBrit
09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I just rented a room in my house to a guy who seemed very nice. I came home tonight and he was watching TV but wearing a Raiders Jacket. What should I do? I have to give him a notice of one month now to kick him out.

This should solve your problem. .....but leave the house. :)

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2008/5/aafeature3_album/image003.jpg

HILife
09-03-2012, 10:43 AM
This should solve your problem. .....but leave the house. :)

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2008/5/aafeature3_album/image003.jpg

What should fix the problem? I don't see anything.

DenverBrit
09-03-2012, 10:56 AM
What should fix the problem? I don't see anything.

Too subtle? :P

broncosteven
09-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I could be worse, you could have rented to a KFC fan. I doubt that would ever happen because they would just move in with their sister, who lives in their moms trailer.

oubronco
09-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Get one of those Big spring loaded hands like on jackass paint it orange and blue and when he walks into the designated room "Knock the shyt out of him" with it

Fight_On!
09-03-2012, 05:49 PM
This is stupid...I roomed with a Broncos fan in college. I did what the Raiders did to the Broncos.....I nailed her every Sunday. It made her bearable to live with. :~ohyah!:

Lycan
09-03-2012, 06:02 PM

Wow, that crossed the line right there. If that doesn't deserve a good long banning than I don't know what does.

broncosteven
09-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Hopefully the mods come and do their job, and ban your pathetic piece of trash ass.

I take it they did because I can't neg rep him.

DBroncos4life
09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Can't you just do what they do in most halfway houses and call his PO about something? :P

theAPAOps5
09-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I take it they did because I can't neg rep him.

Yep the little scale symbol is missing. Good job mods.

DENVERDUI55
09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Put visine in his water bottle or put bed bugs in his bed.

errand
09-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Will he share his crack or his sister with you?

Isn't that the same thing to a raider fan?

menonite
09-03-2012, 06:37 PM
This is stupid...I roomed with a Broncos fan in college. I did what the Raiders did to the Broncos.....I nailed her every Sunday. It made her bearable to live with. :~ohyah!:

Having an active fantasy life can be be very important sexually.

http://i.imgur.com/pMD4Z.jpg

Unfortunately, as with a real woman (if one would actually allow you near them), your little prick would end the relationship rather abruptly.

Tombstone RJ
09-03-2012, 06:49 PM
walk around in nothing but a Broncos helmet and a jock strap.

TD4HOF
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Walk into his bedroom in the middle of the night, dressed in Broncos, face painted orange and blue. Just stand there over his resting self, say nothing and wait. He'll get the message.

Fight_On!
09-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Having an active fantasy life can be be very important sexually.

http://i.imgur.com/pMD4Z.jpg

Unfortunately, as with a real woman (if one would actually allow you near them), your little prick would end the relationship rather abruptly.

Don't get jealous bro...I eventually married this beautiful woman, and watching games with father-inlaw is an annual event. We root for different NFL rivals...but on Saturdays it's all USC....Fight_on!

Maximus
09-03-2012, 07:21 PM

Immediately stop kissing your girl... Get her some mouth wash and buy yourself some condoms... Because you'll be getting sloppy seconds now!

Fight_On!
09-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Walk into his bedroom in the middle of the night, dressed in Broncos, face painted orange and blue. Just stand there over his resting self, say nothing and wait. He'll get the message.

Here's what I basically pictured...ya....he'll get the message alright! Hilarious!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg

uplink
09-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the ideas, got to just keep trying stuff until something works.

canadianbroncosfan
09-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Ha-ha I can't believe all the uptight idiots getting worked up over Broncos fans making fun of Raiders fans, ON A BRONCOS website.

As for Simply Red, you're simple and that's that.

uplink, as for your situation I would suggest Febreeze. He'll be so taken back by the smell of clean he won't know what to do and will be forced to move out.

RunSilentRunDeep
09-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Jesus would be proud of you for taking a Raiders fan into your home. I'm sure Jesus would also want you to buy your tenant a copy of Hooked on Phonics and clean up the typos in his resume.

Irish Stout
09-04-2012, 08:13 AM

Someone a little bit butt hurt?

Traveler
09-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Take solace in the fact you have a Raider fan paying all or part "YOUR" mortgage. Just sayin'!

Kaylore
09-04-2012, 10:11 AM
It's probably for the best Simply Red got banned. I have a feeling he was only hanging out here because he thought the Chiefs were going to be awesome and the Broncos crappy and wanted to witness the reaction from the beginning. He was only going to be disappointed.

55CrushEm
09-04-2012, 10:43 AM
You should sing a song to him, something that really expresses your feelings towards him. Try this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XKE3dIrRIbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:saywhat:

Miss I.
09-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Okay...this would've been funny except you said college instead of Chino Correctional Facility. Everybody knows that Raiders fans don't go to college. Come on now. :curtsey:

Steve Sewell
09-04-2012, 01:14 PM

How was he able to fill out the paperwork on the lease? Did he have a representative do that for him?

Steve Sewell
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Unless he's a complete dick,

He's a Raider fan...the above is guaranteed.

ozomulsion
09-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I think even they left after the site became swallowed up with trolls though.

Nice!

Hulamau
09-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Here's Orkin's 800 number, they spray on demand ...

For your convenience and immediate attention, call Orkin: 866-949-6097

crawdad
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM

Wow, you are a real piece of work! Really classless, you buttwipe!

BroncoFanDoug
09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Sell and sell fast. The neighborhood will soon be full of prostitutes and crack houses so home values will plummet. Cut your losses asap!

Oh, and I would avoid mentioning the deviant behavior of your border...

Rock Chalk
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Dude they're cracking jokes using terrible stereotypes and generalizations. No need to bring up terrible events that resulted in the deaths of alot of undeserving people.

I'm willing to bet half the people here have never been to Kansas or Oakland so how could anyone take them seriously? Sheesh.

PS- The theater shooter was originally from Killafornia.

Hey mother ****er, the Chiefs are Missouri's trash.