PDA

View Full Version : Only Slightly Off Topic, My Craigslist Posting for Chiefs' Tickets

Conklin
08-30-2012, 12:55 PM
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/tix/3239881733.html

I have season tickets to the Chiefs, was able to buy them at face value because they suck and what not, obviously selling all but the Denver game in hopes of actually going free or better yet, getting paid to go. I'll be posting something similar for each game. Just doing my part...F U K C

Lolad
08-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol!!!

broncocalijohn
08-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Great seats but I think we need to help add some more spice to your ad. I would drop this ad in the Georgia area too. I knew a guy in AZ that had season tickets and would go to every game in Sun Devil stadium just to root against the Cards. He would even buy the opposing teams head gear just to look the part. The perfect asshole.

Requiem
08-30-2012, 01:03 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Money dude!!!

Gort
08-30-2012, 01:05 PM

I have season tickets to the Chiefs, was able to buy them at face value because they suck and what not, obviously selling all but the Denver game in hopes of actually going free or better yet, getting paid to go. I'll be posting something similar for each game. Just doing my part...F U K C

so far, what percentage of KC fans have offered you bags of meth in exchange for your tickets? how about jugs of moonshine?

just wondering...

Conklin
08-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Great seats but I think we need to help add some more spice to your ad. I would drop this ad in the Georgia area too. I knew a guy in AZ that had season tickets and would go to every game in Sun Devil stadium just to root against the Cards. He would even buy the opposing teams head gear just to look the part. The perfect a-hole.

Done, posted in ATL

Beantown Bronco
08-30-2012, 01:11 PM
I think I love you.

broncocalijohn
08-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Here is what you need to add to the ad in bold:

I'm selling TWO (2 - that is the same number of the grade Chiefs' fans last finished) tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs home opener when they get their asses kicked by the Atlanta Falcons on September 9, 2012. These are on the second row, right next to the tunnel, where Matt Cassel and the other ****ty players use to enter the field. Here you will see the Chiefs jumping up and down excting as hell because when they look up at the scoreboard, the game will be tied 0 to 0 and they fell there is still hope. There are no obstructions between you and the tunnel so bring your gear and you have a great chance at an autograph and scared looks from the soon to be defeated Chiefs when they come out in the 2nd half. My only criteria is that you are NOT a Chiefs fan. Show your team pride by representing the Falcons, or any other team for that matter as long as its not Oakland, San Diego, or Kansas City with some of the best seats in the house!!! Price is $300 or best offer for BOTH SEATS! Below is where you will be sitting and booing the Chiefs as they enter and exit the field, Call or text to 816-3-GET-CAR to inquire. I will delete this post as soon as tickets are sold so if it is up, they are still for sale. I will quiz you on your favorite team's history so be prepared, NO CHIEFS fans need to call, save your useless rants for someone who cares, its a disgrace that I even am able to get these seats for an entire year, maybe if you didn't suck soooo badly, I couldn't afford these tickets. If you show up to pay at a populated, public area (like the bar at 9AM) and try to pay in change and/or drugs or pull up in a 1980s IROQ or similar car, I know you a Chiefs fan and will be turned away. If you have all your teeth and show manners, I will know we have a legitimate transaction to follow.

"Chiefs. Not winning a playoff game since 1993!"

Conklin
08-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Here is what you need to add to the ad in bold:

I'm selling TWO (2 - that is the same number of the grade Chiefs' fans last finished) tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs home opener when they get their asses kicked by the Atlanta Falcons on September 9, 2012. These are on the second row, right next to the tunnel, where Matt Cassel and the other ****ty players use to enter the field. Here you will see the Chiefs jumping up and down excting as hell because when they look up at the scoreboard, the game will be tied 0 to 0 and they fell there is still hope. There are no obstructions between you and the tunnel so bring your gear and you have a great chance at an autograph and scared looks from the soon to be defeated Chiefs when they come out in the 2nd half. My only criteria is that you are NOT a Chiefs fan. Show your team pride by representing the Falcons, or any other team for that matter as long as its not Oakland, San Diego, or Kansas City with some of the best seats in the house!!! Price is $300 or best offer for BOTH SEATS! Below is where you will be sitting and booing the Chiefs as they enter and exit the field, Call or text to 816-3-GET-CAR to inquire. I will delete this post as soon as tickets are sold so if it is up, they are still for sale. I will quiz you on your favorite team's history so be prepared, NO CHIEFS fans need to call, save your useless rants for someone who cares, its a disgrace that I even am able to get these seats for an entire year, maybe if you didn't suck soooo badly, I couldn't afford these tickets. If you show up to pay at a populated, public area (like the bar at 9AM) and try to pay in change and/or drugs or pull up in a 1980s IROQ or similar car, I know you a Chiefs fan and will be turned away. If you have all your teeth and show manners, I will know we have a legitimate transaction to follow.

"Chiefs. Not winning a playoff game since 1993!"

refresh in about 5 minutes ;)

broncocalijohn
08-30-2012, 01:22 PM
^ Cool, but change ...excting as hell to ...excited as hell.

Also, hope you noticed the extra two "o"s in there as it stresses how badly they really are this and most seasons.

IA-Broncosfan53
08-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Prime location!! Hilarious listing too. I've had many jerseys/flags etc autographed in that area.

JLesSPE
08-30-2012, 01:25 PM
^ Cool, but change ...excting as hell to ...excited as hell.

Also, hope you noticed the extra two "o"s in there as it stresses how badly they really are this and most seasons.

and change "fell" to "feel"

DomCasual
08-30-2012, 01:53 PM
I think I love you.

so what am I so afraid of?

Gort
08-30-2012, 01:58 PM
so what am I so afraid of?

you're afraid that you're not sure of

Jetmeck
08-30-2012, 02:01 PM
all time awesome thread............

DomCasual
08-30-2012, 02:05 PM
you're afraid that you're not sure of

A love there is no cure for?

I've thought of that.

But isn't that what life is made of? ???

Tombstone RJ
08-30-2012, 02:07 PM
lol, yah, as others have suggested post the ad in the city of the opposing team. If you really want to be a dick, advertise one price for the opposing team fans ($300) and a different price for any kc fan ($1200). If moron kc fan bites, you just made out like a bandit.

BroncsCheer
08-30-2012, 03:32 PM
That's funny.

Good luck. Hope a Falcons fan hits you up.

Nice touch on the broncos logo on the chairs. I think it's 'shopped, no?

Conklin
08-30-2012, 04:03 PM
That's funny.

yes, the photo is photoshopped

Ambiguous
08-30-2012, 04:20 PM
That's funny.

Are you rertarded? Serious question.

NorCalBronco7
08-30-2012, 04:31 PM
I do business on cragslist daily, so Im very familiar with the site and how it operates, as well as the buyers. And if Ive learned anything for this marketplace, and Elway for that matter, its you have to have a plan B.

Id suggest selling the tickets in an unpopulated area for this situation. Meet in the woods or on top of a mountain. Then build a trap, maybe a giant hole in the ground, covered by leaves. If you get any sense at all that the buyer is a chiefs fan, lure them into the hole. Once it's in the hole, take off your ****, and sexually/violently rub the tickets on your nipples as a display of dominace, then leave. This not only punishes unsuspecting chief fans for being flat out liars, it stikes fear in their wife/children as well. Good luck.

crush17
08-30-2012, 04:32 PM
this is awesome. well done sir.

orangeatheist
08-30-2012, 05:01 PM
all time awesome thread............

Not quite yet. It will be, though, when KCcrud shows up!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YlNEtWVGoAQ/T0dx2hZ71GI/AAAAAAAAAzg/As0eZtbx2Ug/s320/jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

KCStud
08-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Lol a fan buying a division rivals season tickets. Doesn't get much worse.

canadianbroncosfan
08-30-2012, 06:56 PM

You daily being on a division rivals message board to defend your ****ty team v. Conklin buying season tickets to the Chiefs to do THAT to your ****ty team's ****ty fans is WAY ****ing worse.

Sorry KCDud this is pure ****ing ownage

Conklin and broncocali you guys are ****ing awesome

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:30 PM
a Denver fan living in Durty KC? I hope you get gang-raped by a mullet KC biker gang wearing Reebok sideline edition KC Chiefs t-shirts.

Quoydogs
08-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Maybe you could offer a free gift with it. Something cheap kinda like there last family reunion video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1tqxzWdKKu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Conklin
08-30-2012, 07:34 PM
a Denver fan living in Durty KC? I hope you get gang-raped by a mullet KC biker gang wearing Reebok sideline edition KC Chiefs t-shirts.

sounds like a typical day at oklahoma joe's

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:37 PM
this site is putrid at trash-talk, which is good because, I want to learn to love each and every one of you.:flower:

KCStud
08-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Judging by how retarded the OP's avatar is, I wouldn't doubt it. But then again, who would want to go to a Broncos game and have to hear this every 5 seconds?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yCkSJhCD6SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Judging by how retarded the OP's avatar is, I wouldn't doubt it. But then again, who would want to go to a Broncos game and have to hear this every 5 seconds?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yCkSJhCD6SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It'd be much better if you'd post that trendy, cutting-edge, howling wolf that everyone claims is methwolf, it's funny because nobody can tell me the back story of it's origin. Besides it's a pretty lame meme, mostly because I have no clue of it's birth.

broncocalijohn
08-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Update? How are the replies going? Please post Conklin.

Quoydogs
08-30-2012, 07:43 PM

That gets my blood pumping. What do you guys listen to In queen country ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0cVlTeIATBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

KCStud
08-30-2012, 07:46 PM
I wonder if the OP is smart enough to know that people use craigslist to get things at a lower price than they originally are?
So you claiming you're going to be gaining profit is kinda retarded here.

KCStud
08-30-2012, 07:49 PM
That gets my blood pumping. What do you guys listen to In queen country ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0cVlTeIATBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Classic rock baby. The Who and Ozzie mostly. Little bit of the Eagles mixed in there from time to time.

Conklin
08-30-2012, 07:50 PM
I wonder if the OP is smart enough to know that people use craigslist to get things at a lower price than they originally are?

you ever realize that this isn't just about the profit? I'd gladly sell a ticket to a fan of another team at a lower price than to a Chiefs' fan. This is just about fun...btw, how good are your season tickets? :P

Conklin
08-30-2012, 07:51 PM

so far, only one reply:

OMG that is the funniest ad I've ever seen!!!

The Broncos seats are a nice touch.

I just hope your ad doesn't get you killed!!

I'll be laughing for days over it.

Good luck,

Shelley
Broncos season ticket holder

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:51 PM

I think OP OD'd on his own fermented ****.

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:53 PM
you ever realize that this isn't just about the profit? I'd gladly sell a ticket to a fan of another team at a lower price than to a Chiefs' fan. This is just about fun...btw, how good are your season tickets? :P

I don't know but rad hair bro. I actually like it a lot, it'd be much more pretty colored Ketchup Red though. :P

Conklin
08-30-2012, 07:56 PM
I think OP OD'd on his own fermented ****.

you probably don't remember, this, but I'm almost positive we've met before at a tailgate in Denver, You'd realize I have lived in Missouri Most my life (Joplin, before the last two years in KC) I just like to have fun, odds are, I'll sell these tickets to friends back home for what I have in em, but if I can have fun in the meantime, I'm definitely going to. It is pretty sad that I was able to buy season tickets this good at face value...I'm lucky to pay double value to go to a game against anyone in Denver.

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd buy them bro, but A) I live in Atlanta and B) I like to leech onto an illegal stream to watch my team because that way I can intermittently masturbate to "The Deliverance' throughout the commercial intermissions.

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 08:00 PM
you probably don't remember, this, but I'm almost positive we've met before at a tailgate in Denver, You'd realize I have lived in Missouri Most my life (Joplin, before the last two years in KC) I just like to have fun, odds are, I'll sell these tickets to friends back home for what I have in em, but if I can have fun in the meantime, I'm definitely going to. It is pretty sad that I was able to buy season tickets this good at face value...I'm lucky to pay double value to go to a game against anyone in Denver.

My dad is from Carthage and he was born in Joplin, I am from Blue Springs, I've been in Atlanta since 92 though.

Conklin
08-30-2012, 08:04 PM
My dad is from Carthage and he was born in Joplin, I am from Blue Springs, I've been in Atlanta since 92 though.

my wife is from Carthage, I lived and worked in blue springs the past two years, out in grain valley now and work in lees summit, but I could have sworn it was you in I wanna say 05, maybe it was another chief troll. lord knows i've drank since then

canadianbroncosfan
08-30-2012, 08:04 PM

Actually it's incredibly smart marketing, because the only people in KC that can A) afford these tickets whilst at the same time B) being able to afford a computer and internet connection are non Chorfs fans

Simply Red
08-30-2012, 08:12 PM
my wife is from Carthage, I lived and worked in blue springs the past two years, out in grain valley now and work in lees summit, but I could have sworn it was you in I wanna say 05, maybe it was another chief troll. lord knows i've drank since then

It's possible in KC - but not in Denver, because last time i was in Denver I was literally 4 years old.

Conklin
08-30-2012, 08:17 PM
It's possible in KC - but not in Denver, because last time i was in Denver I was literally 4 years old.

it was kc, never miss a game in Missouri

broncocalijohn
08-31-2012, 12:50 AM

By judging how retarded you are, who would want to go to a Chiefs game and know you would see this since 1993?

bfoflcommish
08-31-2012, 07:53 AM

well...you could always buy Broncos season tix and do the same thing.....oh wait, nevermind...well maybe if you get on list now you can troll like this in 10+ years

broncocalijohn
08-31-2012, 09:25 AM

I know its hard for you to comprehend this but when you have a stellar team and the demand is higher than the supply, CL buyers are capable of spending over face value. These are buyers that don't like the fees attached to other sites and/or don't want to use or have a credit card. Hard for you to understand this living in Chiefs and Royals country.

orangeatheist
08-31-2012, 10:19 AM

Ah, but you just can't compare with the endless, mindless, droaning at Narrowhead:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f0Wi9qTANn4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, love me that insipid, mindnumbing chant and limpwristed tomahawk chops.

Ambiguous
08-31-2012, 10:30 AM

Haha that's what they play after each first down, I don't mind.

Vegas_Bronco
08-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Handicappers gonna hand...but to deliverence? Tmfi

Conklin
08-31-2012, 04:55 PM
NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!!! Falcon Fan here in Atl and just wanted to tell you love your post!!!!

Conklin
09-18-2013, 09:52 PM
who wants to help me write another craigslist ad for this year's tickets?

broncocalijohn
09-18-2013, 10:09 PM

When you need it? Should be a group effort. I think I had some doozies from last season.

broncosteven
09-18-2013, 10:47 PM

I will give it a shot but I have a couple consultation gigs Thursday

shanananananahan
09-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Make the title, 'How much do you hate yourself?'

Beantown Bronco
09-19-2013, 06:35 AM

You should write it from the point of view of the guy who got punched and tazered.

Conklin
09-19-2013, 10:00 AM
the only game I have left is the November game against the chargers so I can post everyones at different times so feel free to write what you want.

Just in case you don't remember where the seats are, attached is an image. I can photoshop anything needed to complete the listing. AND GO...

broncocalijohn
09-19-2013, 11:03 AM
LIsting has got to have some sarcastic hype on their 2nd win which matched last season. A ton of back handed compliments like "Will this be the first season since 1993 to win a playoff game?" "watch your Chiefs master the 'dink and dunk' down the field before they punt." **** like that will have the 4th grade, level reader in KC scratch his head wondering or not if you are dissing his team.

Irish Stout
09-19-2013, 11:13 AM
I've always thought that arrowhead was a metaphor for the division based on the sections seat colors. Orange first level, because the Broncos... duh. Second level Chargers yellow, cause even when they suck, its still San Diego. KC red third level, because they're really a third tier team. The shadows are the Raiders... always creeping around and never of any substance.

Jetmeck
09-19-2013, 11:16 AM

Great idea but sell them fast because the bottom is gonna fall out and soon.

I was seeing Chief tickets on Cragslist for 15 bucks last year.......!

Jetmeck
09-19-2013, 11:17 AM
the only game I have left is the November game against the chargers so I can post everyones at different times so feel free to write what you want.

Just in case you don't remember where the seats are, attached is an image. I can photoshop anything needed to complete the listing. AND GO...

Outstanding..............make any money yet ?

broncocalijohn
09-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Great idea but sell them fast because the bottom is gonna fall out and soon.

I was seeing Chief tickets on Cragslist for 15 bucks last year.......!

$15 too much.

Conklin
09-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Outstanding..............make any money yet ?

made money on all of them. I'm going to the Denver game free again :-D

gunns
09-19-2013, 12:50 PM

It's synonymous with "touchdown". Something you guys wouldn't hear in Arrowhead, unless of course you are playing Jacksonville. Bet you guys thank the Lord for Jacksonville.