PDA

View Full Version : Madden 13 Online Franchise Xbox 360

srphoenix
08-30-2012, 09:32 AM
I know there are several people that have expressed interest in doing a madden 13 in the madden thread so I thought I would start a separate thread and begin organizing this. My gamertag is evoxphoenix Xbox 360

We've switched to doing a fantasy draft. I will rearrange teams a bit so we have 3 in each division.

I'd like to have at least 16 teams before we start so that we can fill up 4 full divisions.

All-pro settings on 6 mins quarters with clock runoff, identical to online exhibition play. Please post your gamertag and team desired and I'll get things set up and emails sent off.

So that we can play user controlled teams most often lets pick from certain divisions first so that we can ensure those are full.

AFC East:
-Jets -Casper Bronco (ClintVCP)
-Patriots -Rulon Velvet Jones (Shankolicious)
-Bills -Ratboy (unkopantsu)
-Dolphins

AFC North:
-Steelers -vancejohnson82 (KingMuggsy)
-Ravens -phibacka31 (Realmusician31)
-Browns -stevo3099 (locostevo07)
-Bengals -KouPilot (Joeyselfimage)

NFC North:
-Packers
-Bears -TheElusiveKyleOrton (youngrockwell)
-Vikings -Frisian (whitech0c01ate)
-Lions -Ramblin' Bronco (M4d3 of Sc4rs)

NFC East:
-Giants -Rabb (rabbmast3rflash)
-Cowboys -hookemhess (All Bout Tx)
-Eagles
-Redskins -srphoenix (evoxphoenix)

ludo21
08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
xbox or ps3?

srphoenix
08-30-2012, 09:34 AM
xbox or ps3?

sorry, fixed it above, its on xbox 360

Rabb
08-30-2012, 09:35 AM
rabbmast3rflash is my Xbox tag

count me in, Giants

ludo21
08-30-2012, 09:52 AM
if i still have xbox live ill be in. Ill check later today.

Los Broncos
08-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Lions...Xbox GT: M4d3 of Sc4rs

Frisian
08-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Vikings - GT: whitech0c01ate

hookemhess
08-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Cowboys - All Bout Tx

Edit: Changed my xbox live name. Going to use my roommate's so I can use the big TV is in the living room.

Los Broncos
08-30-2012, 06:58 PM
I added everyones GT to my list.

maven
08-30-2012, 07:02 PM
I don't think I will pick it up, but to add I believe each xbox still comes with 3 1 month gold accounts to play(3 different gamer tags).

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Cowboys - All Bout Tx

Edit: Changed my xbox live name. Going to use my roommate's so I can use the big TV is in the living room.

fixed it.

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 06:25 AM
hmmm, surprised we haven't gotten more interest in this already. I'd like to start with at least 3 full divisions, but would prefer 4 if possible. If anyone has any friends or family that would want to join in and don't play cheap like flaming dingleberries than post their gamertag and what team they would like and I'll add them to the list.

I'll go ahead and create the league itself today and start sending out the invites.

Thanks!

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 06:50 AM
So it looks like they changed how madden 13 career works a bit, you have to choose coach mode then select the active coach of the team you want to control. I.e. for the redskins I took shanny. Invites were sent out, league name is orangemane, password is taco

phibacka31
08-31-2012, 07:14 AM
I enjoy the game, but don't know how much time i'd have to play...

Would we have to complete a game every week?

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 08:46 AM
I'd like to complete a game each week if possible. I saw online though that they have an away setting though so if you're not going to be available then the cpu will just play for your team against your player opponent.

If your interested we could use as many people as possible.

Los Broncos
08-31-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd like to complete a game each week if possible. I saw online though that they have an away setting though so if you're not going to be available then the cpu will just play for your team against your player opponent.

If your interested we could use as many people as possible.

Works for me.

phibacka31
08-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Realmusician31: I really don't care what team I get... i could do the eagles, bears, or pack if you wanna fill up those two first otherwise I'd take the phins

bronco militia
08-31-2012, 09:20 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlEzvdlYRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlEzvdlYRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ColoradoBuff
08-31-2012, 09:24 AM
when are you starting this? I am gonna get the game next week.....but would love to play

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-31-2012, 10:20 AM
when are you starting this? I am gonna get the game next week.....but would love to play

Same here.

youngrockwell - Xbox

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 10:26 AM
we can definitely wait a week as I'd rather not start it with only 5 people. I'll put you down for the Phins Phibacka, what is your gamertag?

What teams do both elusivekyleorton and coloradobuff want? Also, coloradobuff what is your gamertag.

Thanks guys. lol, loved the frog video :)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-31-2012, 10:28 AM
I'll take the Bears.

phibacka31
08-31-2012, 10:57 AM
Realmusician31

srphoenix
08-31-2012, 11:06 AM
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/79294/ebay.com-xbox-360-live-12-month-gold-subscription-card

xbox live 360 12 month card for $35 bucks posted on slickdeals for anyone who wanted to play but didnt have an updated account

Casper Bronco
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll be the Broncos if we're having someone be them. If not I'll be the packers. My gamer tag is ClintVCP

srphoenix
09-01-2012, 08:52 AM
everyone has been added to list so far, I"ll try and get the new sets of invites out this weekend. Anyone else out there interested or have friends that would be interested?

KouPilot
09-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I definitely want to play but I'm kind of waiting to for these teams to fill up as I'm waiting for the NFC West so I can play as the seahawks

stevo3099
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I was going through posts trying to get into an online league! Im super down to join this one I want the Rams, gamertag- locostevo07

srphoenix
09-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I definitely want to play but I'm kind of waiting to for these teams to fill up as I'm waiting for the NFC West so I can play as the seahawks

I added the nfc west since the new poster below wants the rams so that means two teams of the four will be filled up. What is your gamertag and i'll get you an invite out this weekend.

Thanks.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Hoping to pick this up soon (360). I can do either Pats or Eagles if they're still available.

XBL: Shankolicious

srphoenix
09-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Hoping to pick this up soon (360). I can do either Pats or Eagles if they're still available.

XBL: Shankolicious

I put you as the eagles so we have one division all filled up. send me a pm if you really want the pats instead and i'll change it over.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Guess I oughta go buy the damned thing now, right?

srphoenix
09-01-2012, 02:30 PM
might as well :) , although I highly doubt we'll start until after wednesday. I have my fantasy drafts tuesday night and cowboys/giants are wednesday night. I know there are a few people that planned on getting the game this coming week.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Grabbed a copy at Redbox as I'm thinking I'll be able to find it lower than $60 after I gather some older games for trade.

Can I grab the Pats instead? I don't run with the QB much and just figure controlling Vick would be a pain in the ass.

srphoenix
09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
switched you to the pats, I moved over to the Packers as well, RG3 sounds fun, but not really my playstyle anyways.

I'm going to relaunch the league once the rosters update to the current nfl 53 man roster too, so I'll be resending invites to everyone once that occurs.

thanks

KouPilot
09-01-2012, 07:16 PM
My gamertag is Joeyselfimage

Ratboy
09-02-2012, 12:56 AM
unkopantsu is my gamertag.

I am interested in the Broncos.

Ratboy
09-02-2012, 12:57 AM
How does the league work? Do you play as a coach, create your player, or what?

Not really sure.

srphoenix
09-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Broncos have already been taken, the first thread post shows which teams are still available. I'm honestly not sure how the created player things works with the new connected careers so I'm just limiting it to the coached mode which is essentially online franchise mode.

You can either pick the coach of the team you chose, i.e. shanahan for redskins or create your own coach and pick the team you chose on here. Once the updated 53 man rosters come out I'll launch the league and send out invites.

Ratboy
09-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Give me Buffalo Bills.

vancejohnson82
09-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I will take the niners.

KingMuggsy is my gamertag

srphoenix
09-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Added all the new posts into the board and opened a new division since the other ones were starting to fill up.

I'm hoping there's a 53 man updated roster for tomorrow and then I can go ahead and make the league and get invites sent out to everyone. Send me a pm if you want to switch to a different team in the meantime.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-03-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm coming to find I kinda blow at this game. I think I try to play too much "straight-forward"-type football and don't do all the shifts, audibles, silly schemes, etc. I also hate when those little 13 yr old ****s talk crap when they're beating you, even though they don't know two things about the real game or its history.

Am I ranting like an old man here, telling people to get off my lawn? You bet I am.

Ratboy
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm coming to find I kinda blow at this game. I think I try to play too much "straight-forward"-type football and don't do all the shifts, audibles, silly schemes, etc. I also hate when those little 13 yr old ****s talk crap when they're beating you, even though they don't know two things about the real game or its history.

Am I ranting like an old man here, telling people to get off my lawn? You bet I am.

I suck too. Most of the time I let the computer pick my play and I never do anything special. I always blitz too.

I am 1-1 online though.

Los Broncos
09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Can I get another invite? Thanks

srphoenix
09-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Can I get another invite? Thanks

I was waiting for an updated roster that would reflect the current 53 man nfl rosters, but if that doesn't get sent out today then I'll go ahead and make the league and get everyones invites sent out.

Rabb
09-04-2012, 06:49 AM
I suck too. Most of the time I let the computer pick my play and I never do anything special. I always blitz too.

I am 1-1 online though.

same, although I haven't played a random online, I always reserve my embarrassment for people I know

and I am not just limiting that to Madden

one thing that is nice is you can put yourself on autopilot if you are out of town, I will be on vacation from Thursday this week through Sunday so if it starts around then I will put myself in that mode so the league can move along

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-04-2012, 06:52 AM
I've just been playing the demo to warm up until my copy shows up. Should be today or tomorrow.

Los Broncos
09-04-2012, 08:00 AM
I was waiting for an updated roster that would reflect the current 53 man nfl rosters, but if that doesn't get sent out today then I'll go ahead and make the league and get everyones invites sent out.

Word

srphoenix
09-06-2012, 06:34 AM
New 53 man rosters are going to be released Saturday morning according to EA. Once they are I'll set up the league and get all invites sent out. We have plenty more spots available if anyone is interested or has a friend or family that wants to jump in.

Thanks.

srphoenix
09-11-2012, 05:55 AM
All invites sent out. Rams and Bears came up invalid as you must not have your user names signed into madden yet. Once everyone gets signed in I'll start it up.

Thanks

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-11-2012, 06:51 AM
All invites sent out. Rams and Bears came up invalid as you must not have your user names signed into madden yet. Once everyone gets signed in I'll start it up.

Thanks

Sorry man, had to leave town on a family emergency, so I'm not home to play. I'll be back at home next Monday... if that's too long for everyone to wait, I'll understand if you move on without me.

Rabb
09-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Sorry man, had to leave town on a family emergency, so I'm not home to play. I'll be back at home next Monday... if that's too long for everyone to wait, I'll understand if you move on without me.

I have no problem waiting bro, hope all is well

srphoenix
09-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I have no problem waiting bro, hope all is well

Agreed, I'll wait until everyone is signed in. We'll skip the preseason anyways so that we can get caught up more quickly.

Hope everything's fine!

srphoenix
09-14-2012, 05:48 AM
So Madden's received a ton of complaints over getting rid of the fantasy draft option and they have now decided to add it back in as well as update the online "franchise" rosters finally.

I would be interested in switching over to a fantasy draft if others don't mind. It means we could all grab a Bronco or two and really design the team to our own liking. Plus I could then reshift everyone into a couple divisions and have us playing each other more.

Let me know if this is something everyone would be interested in changing to.

vancejohnson82
09-14-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm down

Rabb
09-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Cool with me, I could have the 85' Bears D and 2011 GB O and still suck at it.

srphoenix
09-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I switched the teams around a bit so that we basically have 4 full divisions, 2 for each conference. Would something like Sunday night work for the fantasy draft or is a week night better for everyone?

Here is the updated teams (remember you just have that team for the jersey since it is a fantasy draft). I'll delete myself from the old league and get this one set up tonight.

AFC East:
-Jets -Casper Bronco (ClintVCP)
-Patriots -Rulon Velvet Jones (Shankolicious)
-Bills -Ratboy (unkopantsu)
-Dolphins

AFC North:
-Steelers -vancejohnson82 (KingMuggsy)
-Ravens -phibacka31 (Realmusician31)
-Browns -stevo3099 (locostevo07)
-Bengals -KouPilot (Joeyselfimage)

NFC North:
-Packers
-Bears -TheElusiveKyleOrton (youngrockwell)
-Vikings -Frisian (whitech0c01ate)
-Lions -Ramblin' Bronco (M4d3 of Sc4rs)

NFC East:
-Giants -Rabb (rabbmast3rflash)
-Cowboys -hookemhess (All Bout Tx)
-Eagles
-Redskins -srphoenix (evoxphoenix)

phibacka31
09-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Sunday night would be best for me... week nights are bad unless it was after 10pm central time zone

Rabb
09-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Sunday night would be best for me... week nights are bad unless it was after 10pm central time zone

same

srphoenix
09-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Let's do it this Sunday night at 8pm central time/ 7pm mountain time if that works for everyone.

I did a test league and they actually do a good job picking players so if you absolutely can't make it I don't think you'll hate your team. I'll send out invites tonight.

thanks.

srphoenix
09-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Not sure if there is still interest in doing this or not, but I thought I'd post the details one last time and see if we can get enough people to try drafting this Sunday at 7pm mt, 8pm ct.

League name: OrangeMane
password: taco

I've sent all invites out, but in case that didn't work, just search for the league name and enter the password to get in.

Thanks.