PDA

View Full Version : Wallace shows up to Steelers Practice

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 10:29 AM
The Steeler has landed. Mike Wallace's anticipated arrival after a long absence this offseason finally occurred before noon on Tuesday. His presence was treated like a visit from royalty.

No fewer than six outlets simultaneously reported Wallace's arrival at the Pittsburgh Steelers facility, where he is expected to sign his $2.742 million one-year restricted free agent tender.

Now comes the hard part. Wallace has a new system to learn, with only 12 days to learn it. Don't assume this will be a seamless process.

Ben Roethlisberger's protection looks shakier than ever, and the running game is led by a banged-up Isaac Redman and unproven Jonathan Dwyer. The Steelers need help from Wallace now.

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Has he arrived to late to help the Steelers in the opener? I know last year in the playoffs against Denver he had a few really good catches. I hope he is fat and out of shape.

maven
08-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Was hoping he would continue to hold out... Oh well hope a Bronco blast him and knock him out.

Smiling Assassin27
08-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Pray for him to be afflicted by Chris Johnson-itis.

DBroncos4life
08-28-2012, 11:04 AM
No camp, long hold out, and first game at Denver. Hammy is going to be hella tested.

Kaylore
08-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Let's hope Tomlin makes an example of him and benches him the first game.

ghwk
08-28-2012, 11:11 AM
No camp, long hold out, and first game at Denver. Hammy is going to be hella tested.

As will his lungs. Altitude = the 12th man.

gyldenlove
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Doesn't matter, they could have Calvin Rice Moss Owens catching football, when Miller and Dumervil are done with Rapeslisburger after week 1 that passing offense will be in shambles.

broncocalijohn
08-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Let's hope Tomlin makes an example of him and benches him the first game.

If he is a real coach, he would do this immediately. Let it be done! No way in hell I want to see him on the field. Amazong pickup a few years ago by the Steelers.

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM

Hopefully, he'll have a pissy attitude as well, because he did not get what he wanted.

ludo21
08-28-2012, 12:18 PM
run straight line. run faster than db. catch ball.

pretty sure this guy doesnt need camp

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 03:35 PM
run straight line. run faster than db. catch ball.

pretty sure this guy doesnt need camp

If that is all get got Champ will have no problem

Jetmeck
08-28-2012, 07:01 PM
he had a couple of catches last year in playoffs...........everyone was saying how their passing attack was going to kill us.

Our defense should enjoy playing with a lead and smack the hell out of their qb.

Jetmeck
08-28-2012, 07:02 PM
If that is all get got Champ will have no problem

Champ should had a INT that game...........think he will get one this time with a better pass rush

Kaylore
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM
If he is a real coach, he would do this immediately. Let it be done! No way in hell I want to see him on the field. Amazong pickup a few years ago by the Steelers.

I think they should bench Wallace, Roethlisberger and half their O-line, just to ensure that lesson is learned by all.:approve:

ZONA
08-28-2012, 10:35 PM
All I know is we better keep a hat on cheap shot Harrison. That's all we need is for that SOB to take out Manning's knee or something. I promise you this, that dude right there will hit somebody in a cheap shot way at some point during the game. Let's hope no injury comes of it.

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 11:14 PM
All I know is we better keep a hat on cheap shot Harrison. That's all we need is for that SOB to take out Manning's knee or something. I promise you this, that dude right there will hit somebody in a cheap shot way at some point during the game. Let's hope no injury comes of it.

aIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.

OBF1
08-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Wallace is not the wide out that concerns me on Pittsburgh.

canadianbroncosfan
08-28-2012, 11:20 PM

He just got moved from PUP today, I really think that coming off of knee surgery, no matter how minor, two weeks ago will limit Harrison's impact. However with this POS, he only needs one play to show what a **** he is.

Bacchus
08-28-2012, 11:23 PM
He just got moved from PUP today, I really think that coming off of knee surgery, no matter how minor, two weeks ago will limit Harrison's impact. However with this POS, he only needs one play to show what a **** he is.

Well, if he is injured maybe he will be vulnerable to one of out guys getting him.

Now mind you I am not cheering for an injury to Mr. Harrison after all that would be bad karma:pimp:

lolcopter
08-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Wallace is not the wide out that concerns me on Pittsburgh.

Antonio Brown?

bronco militia
08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/steelertat.jpg

Bacchus
08-29-2012, 11:44 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/steelertat.jpg

HA reminds me of this tatoo.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1208/page2_ri_tebow-tattoo_mb_200.jpg

OBF1
08-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Antonio Brown?

You nailed it on the head. This kid scares the crap out of me. Sure Champ will get either Wallace or Brown, but who covers the other?

Requiem
08-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Tracy Porter, duh.