PDA

View Full Version : Just Met Ronnie Hillman's Dad

Doggcow
08-28-2012, 01:17 AM
I think. Or someone that said he was. (Had a Broncos ID card thing too)

Said that his hammy is still a little tight, and he's adjusting to the speed of the NFL.

Pretty cool.

broncocalijohn
08-28-2012, 01:20 AM
He wasn't around Dove Valley turning in his son's playbook, was he? Hope not as I figured the Broncos have big plans for him.

Doggcow
08-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Nope. He almost seemed mad when I said he'd make a great change of pace back, and will be doing work receiving. Plans on running more? I'm expecting him to be our weapon in space, a la Sproles.

Rother8
08-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Nope. He almost seemed mad when I said he'd make a great change of pace back, and will be doing work receiving. Plans on running more? I'm expecting him to be our weapon in space, a la Sproles.

Cecil kinda shrugs off the sproles thing too. He says Hillman's more of a McCoy type back because he's small but he's a runner, and built bigger than Sproles.

gunns
08-28-2012, 05:21 AM
Snoop Dog or whatever his new name is, was on one of the sports shows. Hillman was on one of his little league teams and he was excited to see what he will do. This was several weeks ago and he was certain he'd make the team but do little against his beloved Steelers.

Smiling Assassin27
08-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Maybe he and Kupe's dad can get together and go bowling...and post here.

Chris
08-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Snoop Dog or whatever his new name is, was on one of the sports shows. Hillman was on one of his little league teams and he was excited to see what he will do. This was several weeks ago and he was certain he'd make the team but do little against his beloved Steelers.

You mean............ Snoop Lion (aka Bob Marley reincarnated).

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-28-2012, 08:35 AM

Now his team is the Steelers?

Used to be the Raiders. And the Giants.

That guy's been in bed with more teams than Xavier Omon.

Punisher
08-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Stalker

DENVERDUI55
08-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Now his team is the Steelers?

Used to be the Raiders. And the Giants.

That guy's been in bed with more teams than Xavier Omon.

No sh%t! Guys like that piss me off.