PDA

View Full Version : OK I think itís time we can all get excited.

Quoydogs
08-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Our team looked outstanding.

The 49ers are a great team that went 13-3 to the NFC championship game. They lost by a field goal in overtime.

Before the "this is the worst thread ever" starts coming. I understand this is preseason, but you could tell buy the players on the field and Harbaugh knew up till half time this was a test drive for the season.

We made them look like fools on both sides of the ball.

Everyone keeps talking about Manning and I agree he is amazing. I think his stats would have been 40-48- 488 yds and 8TDís in that game. But I was more impressed that our O-line stood up to the chunky monkeys on the 9ers D line. I think Manning only go hit twice all game , they made decent running lanes and a few tunnels.

Our D if they can stay healthy will be a force to be reckoned with. Von-Doom are going to put some serious hurt on some QBís . I remember last year was the first time I had ever seen a scared QB in that little Dirty Sanchez when we played the Jets. Dude was in full panic mode, it was great. Our interior line looks solid and from what I have seen this year. The other team is getting pressured one way or another and that means more picks for champ.

So as long as we stay healthy , there is no reason we wonít all be tuning into the Broncos vs the 49ís for a little pay back this time.

The skinny of it.

We went to the second round of the playoffs with Tebow, we will win the Superbowl with Manning.

That's all Flame away.

Kaylore
08-27-2012, 08:45 AM
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/smileymileyfan11233/Jinx_01_by_CartoonGirls-1.gif

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 08:46 AM
I've been excited about the broncos ever since Kyle Orton was benched.

Heyneck
08-27-2012, 08:50 AM
vanilla.... only vanilla. But you are right! Very exited about the season starting!!!

55CrushEm
08-27-2012, 08:53 AM
I think Manning only go hit twice all game ,

Yeah, hit twice in 1 quarter of play.....that would be 8 hits during a full game.....not great. Just sayin'.

RhymesayersDU
08-27-2012, 08:59 AM

You're a bad fan.

Regards,
Super Fan TGN

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 09:24 AM
You're a bad fan.

Regards,
Super Fan TGN

oh no!!!!!!!!!!

Pony Boy
08-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Everyone keeps talking about Manning and I agree he is amazing. I think his stats would have been 40-48- 488 yds and 8TDís in that game. But I was more impressed that our O-line stood up to the chunky monkeys on the 9ers D line. I think Manning only go hit twice all game , they made decent running lanes and a few tunnels.

It's amazing when a QB with a quick release can make linemen look like pro-bowlers when they all follow their assignment and engage their opponent. Not having to endure hand to hand combat for 5 seconds on every play is something we are not use to.

Pick Six
08-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Nope. No excitement, here. Almost there...September 9th...:thumbs:

Rock Chalk
08-27-2012, 10:07 AM

I havent been this excited since Elway retired.

colorado jones
08-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Boner initiated.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:12 AM
I think we all had a euphoric high, some of us had bigger boners. But the moment Peyton went out Hanie made us more limp than a wrist in the Castro District.

Plan A cannot get hurt.

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 10:15 AM

you were excited when Elway retired?

that explains a lot

;D

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 10:16 AM
But the moment Peyton went out Hanie made us more limp than a wrist in the Castro District.

:rofl:

word!

BroncoBeavis
08-27-2012, 10:22 AM
You're a bad fan.

Regards,
Super Fan TGN

Haha. I seriously wonder whether TGN and Error maybe experienced their first three-way during one magical JD-soaked weekend getaway with Kyle Orton.

Would explain a lot. :)

Los Broncos
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
I got all warm and fuzzy seeing Manning throw those TD's with a vanilla offense.

Rock Chalk
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
you were excited when Elway retired?

that explains a lot

;D

Well played, not exactly how I meant that.

I havent been this excited since Elway's last season prior to his retirement.

theAPAOps5
08-27-2012, 10:31 AM

Wow, you were that big a fan of Griese!?

LRtagger
08-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah, hit twice in 1 quarter of play.....that would be 8 hits during a full game.....not great. Just sayin'.

Yea but 12 pass attempts. 8 HOQ in 48 attempts is not bad.

Chris
08-27-2012, 11:01 AM
http://fumaga.com/i/3D-space-boner-plot.png

BroncoBeavis
08-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Before the "this is the worst thread ever" starts coming. I understand this is preseason, but you could tell buy the players on the field and Harbaugh knew up till half time this was a test drive for the season.

In the 9'ers 3rd preseason game last year, they lost to the Texans 30-7.

Just saying preseason is preseason. I'm fully prepared for us to start slow. Might even drop 2 of the first 3.

Top 10 NFL Offenses don't just fall out of the sky. It'll take awhile for it to come together once teams get serious about stopping Manning.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Top 10 NFL Offenses don't just fall out of the sky..

Signed,

2011 Carolina panthers offense.

Bacchus
08-27-2012, 11:45 AM
I think the Niners will fall back to the pack this year. The only reason they were as good as they were is because of the amazing number of turnovers they created. There is no way they will be able to duplicate that and they have done nothing to upgrade their offense. I see them at best 10-6 and maybe even Seattle could over take them if they go 9-7.

That being said this was exactly what the Dr. ordered for Denver and should put them in the perfect mindset for a struggling Steelers' team.

RaiderH8r
08-27-2012, 11:47 AM

Ditto.

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 11:52 AM
I think the Niners will fall back to the pack this year. The only reason they were as good as they were is because of the amazing number of turnovers they created.

That and their division was absolutely terrible.

Fight_On!
08-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Purely on Manning's performance, I can see why Denver fans are excited. More than the passes he threw (which were on the money w/great velocity) he took a big hit, his neck snapped back when he hit the ground, and he got up and kept slinging. There are other areas of concerns Bronco fans should take note of.....but there is no doubt Peyton should have a strong year.

Lestat
08-27-2012, 12:18 PM
wait, since we signed Manning when was it not time to get excited?
i mean, we won the AFC west with essentially a rookie Tebow at QB and a make shift defense last year.

we can do some real damage once the roster shakes out and we gel.
plus we're holding back most of the schemes so i have always been excited.
i'm actually starting to get excited about the DL now. it's not the prettiest DL but it can hold up well enough to win us some games.

lonestar
08-27-2012, 01:27 PM
In the 9'ers 3rd preseason game last year, they lost to the Texans 30-7.

Just saying preseason is preseason. I'm fully prepared for us to start slow. Might even drop 2 of the first 3.

Top 10 NFL Offenses don't just fall out of the sky. It'll take awhile for it to come together once teams get serious about stopping Manning.

:thumbs:

So many "fans" grew up on madden and FF where everything is hitting on all cylinders day one of the season.

Many just do not realize the timing and choreographing that is required to get there. That does not happen overnite or for that matter even months. And while the skill positions are seen the most the OL has that same amount of TRUST in each other to do exactly what they are supposed to do with each variation the DL and LBs in particular might throw at it. And when the DBs are included things get even worse. Those on the OL can not hesitate at all at this level.

BTW we could very well lose 5 of the first SIX.

Mogulseeker
08-27-2012, 01:35 PM

Yeah, but he put up 17 points... a second quarter like that and we're looking at 4 hits with a 34-0 lead.... then we let McGahee clean up.