PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh

crush17
08-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Is it just me or did you find yourself getting pissed at this guy throughout the game? Constantly on the field whining and crying and yelling... By the late 3rd/early 4th I was just over it. Stop effing complaining, get on the sideline and shut up.

canadianbroncosfan
08-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Is it just me or did you find yourself getting pissed at this guy throughout the game? Constantly on the field whining and crying and yelling... By the late 3rd/early 4th I was just over it. Stop effing complaining, get on the sideline and shut up.

Totally. He kind of bitched his way into getting Fox called for Unsportsmanlike Conduct only to have the refs owned by the league representative at field level.

crush17
08-26-2012, 07:29 PM
The refs made 7-8 completely asinine calls/mistakes. It is frightening how bad they are.

Kaylore
08-26-2012, 07:29 PM
He really is an arrogant dick.

bronco militia
08-26-2012, 07:30 PM

Why should he? The refs were terrible!!!

crush17
08-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Why should he? The refs were terrible!!!

Did you see John Fox jumping up and down screaming and acting a GD fool??

No, he played it professionally and didn't try to bring attention to himself like this idiot Harbaugh does constantly.

I swear, I think the 49ers are in for a rude awakening this season.

gyldenlove
08-26-2012, 07:35 PM
The refs made 7-8 completely asinine calls/mistakes. It is frightening how bad they are.

These replacement refs need to go back to the lingerie league or high school football or where ever they come from, they have no business in the NFL.

gyldenlove
08-26-2012, 07:36 PM

Its not easy being the golden wonderboy when your team is being curbstomped by a guy who said thanks-but-no-thanks to you a few months ago.

RhymesayersDU
08-26-2012, 07:36 PM
I love stupid sports fans.

crush17
08-26-2012, 07:38 PM
I love stupid sports fans.

elaborate or statement is nullified.

Arkie
08-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Its not easy being the golden wonderboy when your team is being curbstomped by a guy who said thanks-but-no-thanks to you a few months ago.

Not to mention, Manning took Harbaugh's job in 1998.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-26-2012, 07:46 PM
I do not have a problem with Harbaugh's anger. Seems justified IMO.

The league has a serious problem on their hands with the officiating issue.

Agamemnon
08-26-2012, 07:51 PM
This thread is priceless. If the guy was the coach of the Broncos you fools would be behind him 100%. Personally I like fiery coaches so I have no problem with what he was doing. Was it annoying as a Bronco fan? Sure. But that's kind of the point. He's the opposition. If what he is doing is bothering you, it's probably helping his team.

crush17
08-26-2012, 07:57 PM
This thread is priceless. If the guy was the coach of the Broncos you fools would be behind him 100%. Personally I like fiery coaches so I have no problem with what he was doing. Was it annoying as a Bronco fan? Sure. But that's kind of the point. He's the opposition. If what he is doing is bothering you, it's probably helping his team.

Cool story bro. Everyone is welcome to voice their opinions on whatever happened during the game. So, kindly eat a sandwich made of d1cks.

Agamemnon
08-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Cool story bro. Everyone is welcome to voice their opinions on whatever happened during the game. So, kindly eat a sandwich made of d1cks.

When I read a post like this, all I see is "I don't have a valid point to the contrary, but being that I have the intellect and emotional development of a thirteen year old, I'll reply anyway. There! Eat a sandwich made of d1cks' Yeah! I'm so smart!"

crush17
08-26-2012, 08:04 PM
and you're about as intelligent as a box of rocks, so there's that.

KipCorrington25
08-26-2012, 08:04 PM
He was annoying me also but the guy was scrapping for his team I respect that.

errand
08-26-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm sorry, I thought Harbaugh was the 49ers coach.....so why would anyone care if he's a dick?

Broncos_OTM
08-26-2012, 08:14 PM
this thread is worthless with out a tebow reference.

SouthStndJunkie
08-26-2012, 08:20 PM
This is nothing new....Jim Harbaugh has always been an arrogant and abrasive son of a b****....and I'm a Michigan fan who has always liked him for the most part.

That's who he is....he has always rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Agamemnon
08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry, I thought Harbaugh was the 49ers coach.....so why would anyone care if he's a dick?

Because he apparently kicked sand into their vaginas.

Meck77
08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
After our first playoff game in Indy I ran into Harbaugh at a sports bar. He was in Indy because the colts were honoring him into their ROF or some ****. Anyhow Jim was drunk as a skunk signing breasts at the bar. Not kidding...lol

That's my JH story.

missingnumber7
08-26-2012, 08:30 PM
this thread is worthless with out a tebow reference.

Tebow SUCKS...ftw!!!

theAPAOps5
08-26-2012, 08:32 PM
I really think the reason Peytons brain told him the 49ers but his heart told him Denver was Harbough. He has a very strong personality. I could easily see that rubbing Peyton and really any elite future HOF QB the wrong way. Mainly because they have just as strong of a personality.

Tell you what though, I think both coaches have every right to be pissed as hell at the officiating. It's redicules.

errand
08-26-2012, 08:41 PM
I really think the reason Peytons brain told him the 49ers but his heart told him Denver was Harbough. He has a very strong personality. I could easily see that rubbing Peyton and really any elite future HOF QB the wrong way. Mainly because they have just as strong of a personality.

Tell you what though, I think both coaches have every right to be pissed as hell at the officiating. It's redicules.

You might be onto something ....Jim Mora was about the closest thing to a hot head coach he ever had played for.

Dungy was a calm guy as was Caldwell...Fox is not known as a fiery guy either. I think perhaps Peyton likes to play for more mature coaches....

SouthStndJunkie
08-26-2012, 08:42 PM

I don't think Peyton and Jim Harbaugh's personalities would have meshed well at all....and I think Peyton knew that.

Meck77
08-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Tebow SUCKS...ftw!!!

Special team guy at best. sad really

maher_tyler
08-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't have a problem with him at all. The refs are like HS officials or something...

Mogulseeker
08-26-2012, 09:05 PM
It's not just you. Harbaugh is a doooooooouuuuccccchhhheeeee.

Bacchus
08-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Harbaugh does look like an arrogant prick. I hope he gets injured.

broncos-rock
08-26-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't have a problem with him at all. The refs are like HS officials or something...

I truly think some HS refs are better! These guys really sucked azz. It seemed whenever Denver made a positive offensive play there was a phantom holding call. I wonder what it's going to take to get this solved because if they start the season with this crap I can see some ugly situations happening.

Simply Red
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM

yep, he's a cock.

maher_tyler
08-26-2012, 09:41 PM
I truly think some HS refs are better! These guys really sucked azz. It seemed whenever Denver made a positive offensive play there was a phantom holding call. I wonder what it's going to take to get this solved because if they start the season with this crap I can see some ugly situations happening.

I have also noticed that whenever a WR throws up his arms in any game, it has drawn a flag every time. These refs will alter the out come of a lot of games. I almost can't watch games because it is so bad.

Stuck in Cali
08-26-2012, 09:52 PM
I lost any respect I had for the guy when he lied for no reason to say he didn't pursue Manning. So pretty much ignored his antics during the game. And can never believe anything he says about anything.

Tombstone RJ
08-26-2012, 10:02 PM

If the refs had any balls they would have given him a technical foul to shut his ass up and get him back on the sideline.

Simply Red
08-26-2012, 10:05 PM
i've never liked either of the Harbaughs, I don't even think I'd like their wives, or there mom and dad. They both have that look where I think to myself, I don't even know them, but I can say w/ conviction, I'd NOT like either of the Harbaughs in real life.

razorwire77
08-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Harbaugh, Rex Ryan, and Jim Schwartz should have a 3 way douche off.

Simply Red
08-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Harbaugh, Rex Ryan, and Jim Schwartz should have a 3 way douche off.

Rex Ryan w/ all of his - 'I write my own rules' outbursts are entirely unnecessary, I'm no longer a fan, at first it was cute and entertaining. But not so much, nowadays.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Totally. He kind of b****ed his way into getting Fox called for Unsportsmanlike Conduct only to have the refs owned by the league representative at field level.

What exactly happened in this situation? We couldnt tell from where we were sitting and I havent watched the game on the DVR yet. Lots of discussion but the ref said little on the PA

Tombstone RJ
08-26-2012, 11:41 PM
What exactly happened in this situation? We couldnt tell from where we were sitting and I havent watched the game on the DVR yet. Lots of discussion but the ref said little on the PA

Harbaugh was basically telling the refs how to do their job. If I was one of those refs I would have given one, maybe two warnings to get off the field and get back onto his sideline or I'd flag his ass.

And the Fox telecast was loving it (not our coach John Fox but the Fox TV network with the morons Ferry Bradshaw, Joe Suck and Dallas guy).

canadianbroncosfan
08-26-2012, 11:42 PM

It was odd at best. Fox tried challenging 49ers recovering the ball (it did look like Broncos were in possession and down). The refs said that recovery can't be challenged. Harbaugh screamed and bitched until the refs threw a flag and tried penalizing the Broncos 15 yards for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Then a league official called the refs over and after a discussion the penalty was cancelled. Mostly because they have NEVER called a coach for Unsportsmanlike Conduct in that situation. At most the announcers said they could see the flag for Delay of Game which would've still meant fourth down for San Francisco.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-26-2012, 11:44 PM
It was odd at best. Fox tried challenging 49ers recovering the ball (it did look like Broncos were in possession and down). The refs said that recovery can't be challenged. Harbaugh screamed and b****ed until the refs threw a flag and tried penalizing the Broncos 15 yards for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Then a league official called the refs over and after a discussion the penalty was cancelled. Mostly because they have NEVER called a coach for Unsportsmanlike Conduct in that situation. At most the announcers said they could see the flag for Delay of Game which would've still meant fourth down for San Francisco.

Thanks man! Interesting that a recovery cant be challenged. Is this true or was it low-budget ref mode again?

canadianbroncosfan
08-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Thanks man! Interesting that a recovery cant be challenged. Is this true or was it low-budget ref mode again?

No apparently it is true, just one of those kind of unknown things. I think that's why the league opted not to have the Broncos penalized.

Mogulseeker
08-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Rex is okay in my book once you get past the whole weird foot fetish thing.

ZONA
08-27-2012, 12:21 AM

I agree. There is no consistency to how they will call a game. That holding on Clark was insane. Even the guys in the booth said it looked like a good block to me. Of all the holding that goes on at the LOS during a given play and they have to call the guy who was blocking lagit.

Hulamau
08-27-2012, 01:24 AM

He must be an insufferable maniac at home! Surely a tyrant in the locker room as well. The guy may be a good X's and O's coach, but he's got his knickers twisted more than a bit too tight for sure.

Turd_Ferguson
08-27-2012, 02:21 AM
I like Harbaugh, and coaches that get fired up in general... Its entertaining. Unlike some dope like Lovey Smith, or Tony Dungy that just stand there like a 12 year old girl and pout or look confused when the refs totally screw up. I was at the game so I haven't watched the ole DVR recording yet, but at one point Harbaugh was half way across the field trying to get the refs to tell him what the hell was going on with the whole challenge 15 yard penalty thing, and I mentioned to my Dad that I didn't blame him because the dumb ass ref didn't even bother to tell the crowd what the hell had just happened.

Gort
08-27-2012, 05:20 AM
i don't think Fox was challenging who recovered. i think he was challenging whether or not there was a fumble. if successful, he would have added 4-5 yards to the FG attempt.

unfortunately, the FOX announcing crew became fixated on the idea that he was challenging whether the 49ers recovered the fumble. that's all they would talk about. the refs on the field seemed confused as well. i think it was Fox and the league official finally got through to them that Fox was essentially challenging the spot of the ball by asking them to review and see if the fumble happened.

at least that's how i saw it when it happened. i've never seen a HC challenge a play over who recovered a fumble in a pile. that's a wasted replay challenge if you ask me and even if Fox isn't the brightest bulb in the box, he's AT LEAST smart enough not to waste a challenge on something he can't possibly win.

unfortunately, the Fox announcers fixated on that and now everyone thinks Fox is a dim bulb for doing something i don't think he actually did.

Rock Chalk
08-27-2012, 06:10 AM

Shouldnt you be on a Jets board blowing Tebow or something?

BABronco
08-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Shouldnt you be on a Jets board blowing Tebow or something?

Shouldnt you be talking to your brother woody?

orinjkrush
08-27-2012, 03:16 PM
After our first playoff game in Indy I ran into Harbaugh at a sports bar. He was in Indy because the colts were honoring him into their ROF or some ****. Anyhow Jim was drunk as a skunk signing breasts at the bar. Not kidding...lol

That's my JH story.

well, he's climbing my respect o meter for that!

Donk
08-27-2012, 05:42 PM
i don't think Fox was challenging who recovered. i think he was challenging whether or not there was a fumble. if successful, he would have added 4-5 yards to the FG attempt.

unfortunately, the FOX announcing crew became fixated on the idea that he was challenging whether the 49ers recovered the fumble. that's all they would talk about. the refs on the field seemed confused as well. i think it was Fox and the league official finally got through to them that Fox was essentially challenging the spot of the ball by asking them to review and see if the fumble happened.

at least that's how i saw it when it happened. i've never seen a HC challenge a play over who recovered a fumble in a pile. that's a wasted replay challenge if you ask me and even if Fox isn't the brightest bulb in the box, he's AT LEAST smart enough not to waste a challenge on something he can't possibly win.

unfortunately, the Fox announcers fixated on that and now everyone thinks Fox is a dim bulb for doing something i don't think he actually did.

Fox was challinging the spot. Which is allowed.

Dean
08-27-2012, 06:04 PM
I agree. There is no consistency to how they will call a game. That holding on Clark was insane. Even the guys in the booth said it looked like a good block to me. Of all the holding that goes on at the LOS during a given play and they have to call the guy who was blocking lagit.

As you said, "Of all the holding that goes on at the LOS during a given play and they call the guy who was blocking lagit." A legitimate block in a sea of holds probably looked irregular and drew a flag.:rofl: