PDA

View Full Version : So we're not game-planning for the niners this week?

Kaylore
08-25-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/index.html

See video "Still installing"

Contains a clip where Fox says they are still running install and will not be game planning for the Niners this weekend. Interesting.

Beantown Bronco
08-25-2012, 02:48 PM
No need. McD left all the videos of the 9ers behind.

AmericanBroncFan
08-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Fox says nothing but 100% coaches speak. He's got his game face on in front of the cameras. It's so fake it's funny.

gyldenlove
08-25-2012, 03:04 PM

Contains a clip where Fox says they are still running install and will not be game planning for the Niners this weekend. Interesting.

Between Fox and Manning they have this **** under control, I have no doubt they are on top of things.

lonestar
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Why does it matter.

Jetmeck
08-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Why does it matter.

it don't......just don't want Manning hurt..........their d-line is very good

DENVERDUI55
08-25-2012, 03:57 PM

Would you expect anything less out of the idiot coaches we have. I mean they are so stupid they could only install a new college offense in one week and only knew how to call running plays because they wanted their QB and team to fail.

AmericanBroncFan
08-25-2012, 03:59 PM

So is our O-line. Manning has never taken many hits.

Boogerboots
08-25-2012, 04:00 PM

Best pre-season game plan... don't get hurt.

Bacchus
08-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Why does it matter.

In the overall scheme of things it does not matter but as for the game against SF it means Denver will not be as well prepared as they would be if the did install a game plan. The 49ers will have a gameplan so for this game Denver will be at a disdvantage.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-25-2012, 04:17 PM
On offense it doesnt really matter what the coaches gameplan would be. Chances are Manning would audible out of it anyways.

broncosteven
08-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Why does it matter.

Look at it this way, right before the duh bears vs Giants game Lovie Smith was interviewed and he said they gameplanned for this week. They then come out and look flat and confused, Cutler looked terrible outside of one play and he even walked off after one failed 3rd down attempt ripping the receiver (who was at least 30 yards away from him) as he walked off, on camera of course.

Maybe they are still installing, or maybe they have done some gameplanning but want to give the O an out if they struggle with it.

Stuck in Cali
08-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I honesty believe there is a lot of stuff the team is going to do in the season, and are installing it quietly. Think this game is going to be just another vanilla shake. I could be wrong, I have no information to support what I am thinking. Just a gut feeling that we will see vastly different schemes on both sides of the ball when the games count.

spdirty
08-25-2012, 05:20 PM
whatever we need to do to be ready for Pittsburgh I'm fine with.

New QB, a new offense, I'm not surprised.

theAPAOps5
08-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Brandon "lisp" Krystal on The Fan was saying that Manning was basically saying if there is no need to rush back out after halftime he is fine with it. The 9ers D is scary good and no need to play him any longer than needed.

broncocalijohn
08-25-2012, 05:34 PM
As long as the coach plays those on the bubble, I'm fine with the commens. Protect Manning, see if Moreno can stop auditioning or Dancing with the stars, tamme can catch a well thrown ball and see if Ball can hold onto the ball. 90 guys to evaluate, play the vanilla scheme on offense. Hell, practice hybrids to your heart content on defense. No major injuries!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-25-2012, 09:35 PM
No need. McD left all the videos of the 9ers behind.

Sorry, but that was brilliantly played.