PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning....

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 08:27 AM
What!!! No threads about Peytons performance so far? What gives? I know it's preseason, but it's PEYTON MANNING we are talking about... First two games I have not watched - only seen the previews on the NFL Network.

Kaylore
08-23-2012, 08:30 AM
That was a week ago, idiot. Try page two.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 08:47 AM
That was a week ago, idiot. Try page two.

No **** idiot... He's not interesting enough to talk about over a day or so... That's funny...

BowlenBall
08-23-2012, 08:48 AM
He'll be fine... don't be a drama queen....

Rabb
08-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Yep, this isn't trolling at all...how's Palmer looking?

JakeZ01
08-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Unlike raider fans, we don't count the preseason.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Love those new guidelines for mods... specifically about trolls from other teams.

Taco John
08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Love those new guidelines for mods... specifically about trolls from other teams.

Your diapers getting a little tight, bro.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-23-2012, 09:26 AM

Offseason and preseason are all raider fans can cling to. Technically they cant lose a meaningful game then, although they do seem to lose offseasons every year. Regular season for them has been a nightmare for several years now.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:27 AM
He'll be fine... don't be a drama queen....

No concerns dealing with your offensive line?

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Yep, this isn't trolling at all...how's Palmer looking?

Palmer looks like Palmer... Nothing new... Why do you ask?

Taco John
08-23-2012, 09:29 AM

This is why I avoided guidelines for 10 years - douches like this whine about the guidelines at the littlest offense. Really, this thread bothers you that much?

Come on! This is the goddamn NFL. A little rivalry smack isn't going to kill you, you whining damn child.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:29 AM

Nobody "counts" the preseason... But, when a "high profile" player comes on your team, it's completely different...

Example: Vince Young going to Buffalo

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:30 AM

Thanks Taco John... it is appreciated...

Taco John
Thanks Taco John... it is appreciated...

Hey, I'm not in your corner. I'm in mine. I'm not going to preside over FinHeaven where the littlest smack gets the mods panties in a twist because little crybabies can't handle it.

You shouldn't push your luck. A little smack is fine, but substance is much better.

DontBeMessin
Offseason and preseason are all raider fans can cling to. Technically they cant lose a meaningful game then, although they do seem to lose offseasons every year. Regular season for them has been a nightmare for several years now.

Is a nightmare finishing 8-8 like the Broncos?

Kaylore
08-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Nobody "counts" the preseason... But, when a "high profile" player comes on your team, it's completely different...

I'd be careful who you start criticizing. Palmer has played like ass.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey, I'm not in your corner. I'm in mine.

I know you are not in my corner - I already know that! You are just upholding the rules and not being a Nazi because I am a Raider fan... You've been to other sites and been banned for ridiculousness - don't think I don't remember!!

I say thank you for not treating me like differently because I am a Raider fan...

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 09:33 AM

you put it on dad!! :if you ask me you put it on the wrong end. but hey what do I know I don't have kids.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 09:33 AM
I'd be careful who you start criticizing. Palmer has played like ass.

Palmer is no Peyton Manning... Why would you even compare the two?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-23-2012, 09:34 AM
This is why I avoided guidelines for 10 years - douches like this whine about the guidelines at the littlest offense. Really, this thread bothers you that much?

Come on! This is the goddamn NFL. A little rivalry smack isn't going to kill you, you whining damn child.

Mostly said out of sarcasm, but feel free to whine and bitch and moan about someone questioning your enforcement of your own goddamn rules.

Good grief. Someone's a sensitive sally today. (Hint: It's you, Taco)

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 09:35 AM
:)I know you are not in my corner - I already know that! You are just upholding the rules and not being a Nazi because I am a Raider fan... You've been to other sites and been banned for ridiculousness - don't think I don't remember!!

I say thank you for not treating me like differently because I am a Raider fan...it's just not right picking on people with special needs.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
You shouldn't push your luck. A little smack is fine, but substance is much better.

HURRRR DUH HURR UR DYPERZ R GETTN TITE LULZ.

Taco John
Palmer is no Peyton Manning... Why would you even compare the two?

You're right about that. Carson Palmer is definitely a tier 2 or 3 QB.

But they're both starting for their respective teams - which is why you would compare the two.

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 09:37 AM
No concerns dealing with your offensive line?
not for the starters. now the backups that's a diff story

Taco John
08-23-2012, 09:39 AM
HURRRR DUH HURR UR DYPERZ R GETTN TITE LULZ.

Good one, bro. You showed me.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Is a nightmare finishing 8-8 like the Broncos?

The teams in the west suck so bad that 8-8 wins the division. Your point?

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 09:44 AM
looksike the raiders defense could be a little bit better this year. their getting to the qb.the offense is what's gonna drag down the raiders this year.

Rabb
08-23-2012, 09:45 AM

You asked about our starter, I am asking about yours. Seems fair, no?

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-23-2012, 09:50 AM
looksike the raiders defense could be a little bit better this year. their getting to the qb.the offense is what's gonna drag down the raiders this year.

Leave it to a former Bronco to clean up that mess.

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Leave it to a former Bronco to clean up that mess.

its the preseason though. every team goes about it differently. can't crown em in august... but I really have to give it to Dennis allen., so far he's cleaned it up. you'd think raiders fans would be melting, it was a former staff member of the broncos :-) maybe we could hope Allen is their MCD

Kaylore
08-23-2012, 10:06 AM
It's been awhile since we've seen someone attack Taco specifically. Used to be Popps and Alec were the go-to guys for that.

Bronco Rob
08-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Isnt there already a thread about this very topic?

:Broncos:

Bronco Rob
08-23-2012, 10:18 AM
how's about we combine threads...I hear that some mods can do that sort of thing. ;D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jf7mRnza1r13zm7.gif

:thumbs:

SonOfLe-loLang
08-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Was the OP even talking smack? Makes this thread even have less of a point

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-23-2012, 10:20 AM
how's about we combine threads...I hear that some mods can do that sort of thing. ;D

Careful. Mods are sensy about being called out.

bronco militia
08-23-2012, 10:23 AM
http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/cincinnati-bengals/carson-palmer-hot-dog.png

Bronco Rob
08-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Palmer looks uncomfortable in Greg Knapp's dink and dunk system. In Two Preseason Games: Carson Palmer 16/30 - 140 Yards - 2 Interceptions.

Thanks to Leinart's performance (And familiarity with Knapp's system) There's now a quarterback controversy (Back in May I said Leinart would be the starter in oakland by week 9. I would like to amend that prediction to week 6.)

errand
08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
What!!! No threads about Peytons performance so far? What gives? I know it's preseason, but it's PEYTON MANNING we are talking about... First two games I have not watched - only seen the previews on the NFL Network.

Carson Palmer is in the NFL news saying the Raiders don't need Chad Johnson/Ochocinco...why don't you write him an open letter and bitch about that.

Cutler4Life
08-23-2012, 10:42 AM

hey now, hey...don't be borrowing my clearly brilliant lines and wasting them on a thread like this. okay? you hearin me buddy? :curtsey:

Also, OP, the reason Mr. Kaylore was explaining this topic was already in another thread was to avoid duplication of a topic discussed. I realize as a Raider fan that you are already behind us in the learning curve and probably set back at least 3 grades or something when you were still in school and before your first stint in prison, but keep up. Peyton is always fascinating, but it was only a preseason game and we covered it. We don't require 12 days to discuss it.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 10:47 AM

When are we gonna get to see a pic of you in your oakland cheerleading outfit anyway?

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:03 AM
:)it's just not right picking on people with special needs.

For a Newbie - that was funny... at least original... Just don't do the trite "prison/parole" stuff...

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:11 AM
You're right about that. Carson Palmer is definitely a tier 2 or 3 QB.

But they're both starting for their respective teams - which is why you would compare the two.

True - true... But, the hype around Manning is deserving! There is no hype around Palmer because he's NOT deserving. Manning is one of the top five (5) QB's of all time!

I would think that his presence would deserve more attention! Why is that future bust (your former QB) Tebow getting more hype than Manning?

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:12 AM

I don't think so... IF McFadden stay healthy- we win the division...

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:13 AM
You asked about our starter, I am asking about yours. Seems fair, no?

That's fine... I mean - it's Carson Palmer - what do you think I have to say? It's not like scientist kidnapped him in the offseason and filled him with drugs and electricity to make him have stats like Peyton Manning...

He's Carson Palmer...

Cutler4Life
08-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Speaking of Tebow, hey, I was thinking for Sir's birthday, of getting him Tim wrapped in a giant bow made of bacon I am moving to New Jersey and I figure it's not that far to getting Tim and then Fed exing him to Sir for some brokequarterback action. What do you guys think? It seems like Tim would be a good uh fit for some playaction with Sir.

DontBeMessin
http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/cincinnati-bengals/carson-palmer-hot-dog.png

WTF is THAT!!!

Not even cool...

Bacchus
Hey, I'm not in your corner. I'm in mine. I'm not going to preside over FinHeaven where the littlest smack gets the mods panties in a twist because little crybabies can't handle it.

HAHA that is funny. I was banned for finHeaven for some reason. I'm sure I deserved it though.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-23-2012, 11:16 AM
True - true... But, the hype around Manning is deserving! There is no hype around Palmer because he's NOT deserving. Manning is one of the top five (5) QB's of all time!

I would think that his presence would deserve more attention! Why is that future bust (your former QB) Tebow getting more hype than Manning?

Try scrolling back. There's plenty of threads. There's even a thread on the first page about crowd noise for Manning. Lately the main topic around here is whether to call Wolfe a meth head or not.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Palmer looks uncomfortable in Greg Knapp's dink and dunk system. In Two Preseason Games: Carson Palmer 16/30 - 140 Yards - 2 Interceptions.

Thanks to Leinart's performance (And familiarity with Knapp's system) There's now a quarterback controversy (Back in May I said Leinart would be the starter in oakland by week 9. I would like to amend that prediction to week 6.)
WAS – Leinart got his head rolled last game and was taken out. Palmer is going to struggle in this offense since it requires him to guess what? MOVE!!! It has a lot of play action and roll outs and Palmer sucks at that…

Tombstone RJ
Speaking of Tebow, hey, I was thinking for Sir's birthday, of getting him Tim wrapped in a giant bow made of bacon I am moving to New Jersey and I figure it's not that far to getting Tim and then Fed exing him to Sir for some brokequarterback action. What do you guys think? It seems like Tim would be a good uh fit for some playaction with Sir.

more boobs, less talk

DontBeMessin
Carson Palmer is in the NFL news saying the Raiders don't need Chad Johnson/Ochocinco...why don't you write him an open letter and b**** about that.

No need, there are enough Raiders doing that aready...

Cutler4Life
08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
more boobs, less talk

there are already plenty of boobs posting in this thread. If we get anymore someone might lose an eye.

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 11:25 AM
more boobs, less talk

Don't forget we are betting again!! :)

errand
08-23-2012, 11:26 AM

Well, that's always a huge IF, now isn't it?

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Don't forget we are betting again!! :)

You never responded to the conditions of the bet.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 11:31 AM
there are already plenty of boobs posting in this thread. If we get anymore someone might lose an eye.

:)

well alrighty then...

oubronco
08-23-2012, 11:38 AM

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
The raiders haven't had a probowl receiver since 2002.

That guy's name is Jerry Rice.

The raiders have had a thousand yard receiver since 2005.

That guy's name is Randy Moss.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-23-2012, 11:42 AM

WAY too many if's in that sentence.

Rohirrim
08-23-2012, 11:57 AM

Don't respond. It only encourages them. ;D

Rohirrim
08-23-2012, 12:01 PM
This kind of thread is an annual event, like the leaves changing in fall. Raiderfan comes over in the preseason flashing his gang signs and doing his little dance, declaring how this is the year the Raiders kick ass in the AFCW and the Broncos don't have a chance and blah, blah, blah, and then, by about week three of the regular season, they disappear.

Think of it like cicadas. ;D

JakeZ01
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM

when that player is top ten all time at the position, preseason matters not. It;s not like a rookie making the team or the first time you have seen him. It's MAnning, in preseason. That is about as exciting as watching a raider game.

Blueflame
08-23-2012, 02:19 PM
WAS – Leinart got his head rolled last game and was taken out. Palmer is going to struggle in this offense since it requires him to guess what? MOVE!!! It has a lot of play action and roll outs and Palmer sucks at that…

Palmer's first INT of 2012 was underthrown... and into double coverage. :P

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Well, that's always a huge IF, now isn't it?

That "IF" is bigger than this Earth...

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:36 PM
You never responded to the conditions of the bet.

We will when we get closer to the season - I'm not going anywhere...

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:38 PM
WAY too many if's in that sentence.

Just as many as I would expect talking about Manning and your offensive line!

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:39 PM
This kind of thread is an annual event, like the leaves changing in fall. Raiderfan comes over in the preseason flashing his gang signs and doing his little dance, declaring how this is the year the Raiders kick ass in the AFCW and the Broncos don't have a chance and blah, blah, blah, and then, by about week three of the regular season, they disappear.

Think of it like cicadas. ;D

Not me Sucker Free!!!! I'm here ALL SEASON and OFF!!! You know this - stop playing that ridiculous game - everyone already knows with me, that's a lie..

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:42 PM
when that player is top ten all time at the position, preseason matters not. It;s not like a rookie making the team or the first time you have seen him. It's MAnning, in preseason. That is about as exciting as watching a raider game.

I'm DIE HARD!!! That means it's very exciting to see my team under any circumstance. Watching our 3.5 rookies in action was QUITE exciting...

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 02:43 PM

What's up BF... Palmer is average, and that's all we need if McFadden stays healthy..

DarkHorse30
08-23-2012, 02:55 PM

Right side or left side of field??

Hey, just noticing that Carson kinda looks like he might be the bastard of the Ginger Hammer.....when he's concentrating on methwolfing that hotdog down

Blueflame
08-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Right side or left side of field??

Hey, just noticing that Carson kinda looks like he might be the bastard of the Ginger Hammer.....when he's concentrating on methwolfing that hotdog down

Left side... it was a long ball but with the double coverage, very ill-advised. The pick wasn't at all surprising. :)

Watching the Raiders/Cardinals on NFLN right now... Cards blocked a punt and ran it in for 6. :P

Kaylore
08-23-2012, 03:17 PM

Agreed. We're a cold breeze away from creating a room full bouncing spears...

Blueflame
08-23-2012, 03:21 PM
What's up BF... Palmer is average, and that's all we need if McFadden stays healthy..

Palmer has never lived up to his hype coming into the league, that's for sure. McFadden's health has to be a concern; in the past your team always had the reliable Michael Bush "just in case" McFadden gets dinged. Dunno if Taiwan Jones is gonna be as good an option (as Bush) now that Bush is in Chicago.

As far as Manning/the O-line goes... I think what we've seen so far in preseason is partly the typical "vanilla" offensive play (not showing all that much of what you're gonna bring to the table once it counts... and minimizing risk of injury) + well, it has been quite a while that he was sidelined. Manning still is Manning, however... and as hard as he works, he'll be ready come September. O-line depth is a concern, especially in light of Kuper's forearm fracture. We have 3 youngsters (2 starting their 3rd season; 1 going into his 2nd) on the O-line and I think they will improve as they gain more experience. Plus, Manning's quick decision-making could counterbalance a suspect O-line... if an opposing defense crowds the LOS to stop the run, Manning can and will torch them... and if they don't, McGahee will get yardage. :)

BroncoFanDoug
08-23-2012, 03:24 PM
I am growing a bit less interested in following Petyon because most of the questions about him looked answered. He is going to be really good to great. The offensive line will protect him well. I am not worried about our quarterback situation, just excited!

But like most fans I am more interested in the areas of concern - linebackers, run offense, run defense.

Sooooo, guess I am suggesting that there is less talk about Peyton because we are not really very worried about how he is going to do:) Saying that I am guessing there is quite a bit of CPalmer chatter on the faiders boards...

broncosteven
08-23-2012, 03:43 PM
more bacon thongs, less talk

Fixed it for you

Pony Boy
08-23-2012, 04:22 PM

DontBeMessin
08-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Palmer has never lived up to his hype coming into the league, that's for sure. McFadden's health has to be a concern; in the past your team always had the reliable Michael Bush "just in case" McFadden gets dinged. Dunno if Taiwan Jones is gonna be as good an option (as Bush) now that Bush is in Chicago.

As far as Manning/the O-line goes... I think what we've seen so far in preseason is partly the typical "vanilla" offensive play (not showing all that much of what you're gonna bring to the table once it counts... and minimizing risk of injury) + well, it has been quite a while that he was sidelined. Manning still is Manning, however... and as hard as he works, he'll be ready come September. O-line depth is a concern, especially in light of Kuper's forearm fracture. We have 3 youngsters (2 starting their 3rd season; 1 going into his 2nd) on the O-line and I think they will improve as they gain more experience. Plus, Manning's quick decision-making could counterbalance a suspect O-line... if an opposing defense crowds the LOS to stop the run, Manning can and will torch them... and if they don't, McGahee will get yardage. :)

We have some idiot from somewhere back east that is piping for the second RB position (and he fumbles A LOT) that I don’t care about….

Manning is dangerous – no doubt!!! But, I don’t think he’s been in a situation like in Denver since he was a rookie… He’s used to having the time to do whatever he wanted to do when he dropped back, none of which was scramble or make quick decisions…

Be prepared for TONS of holding calls!!!

Blueflame
08-23-2012, 05:03 PM
We have some idiot from somewhere back east that is piping for the second RB position (and he fumbles A LOT) that I don’t care about….

Manning is dangerous – no doubt!!! But, I don’t think he’s been in a situation like in Denver since he was a rookie… He’s used to having the time to do whatever he wanted to do when he dropped back, none of which was scramble or make quick decisions…

One thing about Manning... he's great at recognizing what the defense is likely to be doing and won't hesitate to adjust the offensive play accordingly. Our O-line won't need to be holding all that much; Manning will get rid of the football when he needs to.

Watching the officiating during the preseason, I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of going into the regular season with replacement refs. If that's the case, I'd expect tons of officiating screw-ups (bad calls, non-calls, phantom calls, etc.)

Punisher
08-23-2012, 05:58 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/playoffs/news/2003/01/26/sb_gamer_ap/

Tampa Bay routs Oakland 48-21 for first-ever championship

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/playoffs/news/2003/01/26/sb_gamer_ap/lg_gruden_ap.html

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- The Super Bowl was a nightmare by halftime for the Oakland Raiders -- and then Coach Chucky's horror show got even worse.

Defense did 'em in, baby! And the Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't need much more.

Head coach Jon Gruden and his Bucs won their first NFL championship Sunday, routing the Oakland Raiders 48-21 in the first matchup of best offense vs. best defense.

The Tampa Bay defense won by a mile, returning three of a record five interceptions for touchdowns and shutting down any hope the Raiders had of a late comeback.

"There was nothing they could do to us," Bucs defensive tackle Warren Sapp said. "Nothing."

It was especially sweet for the former NFL laughingstock, a team that lost its first 26 games after it started playing in 1976 in those garish orange uniforms.

Oakland quarterback Rich Gannon hardly looked like the NFL's MVP.

"We were just absolutely terrible. It was a nightmarish performance," he said.

Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer gave all the credit to the man he finally hired a year ago, a devilish, blond taskmaster known as "Chucky" after the horror show doll.

"I want to thank coach Gruden for what he did," said Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer, who was the butt of jokes for his revolving search that finally brought Gruden from the Raiders.

"He came from heaven and he brought us to heaven. We were waiting for the right man and the right man came -- Jon Gruden."

Gruden, who at 39 became the youngest coach ever to win a Super Bowl, is known as an offensive guru. This win was with a defense run by Monte Kiffin and other holdovers from former head coach Tony Dungy.

"I'm not saying it's the best defense I've ever seen," said Tim Brown, the Oakland receiver who was in his first Super Bowl in 15 NFL seasons.

"But it's really very good defense."

Super Bowl MVP Dexter Jackson had two interceptions, as did Dwight Smith, who returned both of his picks for touchdowns, including a 50-yarder to finish off the scoring with 2 seconds left. Derrick Brooks also returned an interception for a touchdown.

Simeon Rice had two of the Bucs' five sacks as Tampa Bay romped to a 20-3 halftime lead then scored two quick third-quarter touchdowns.

That rendered futile a late comeback by the Raiders that included a touchdown on a blocked punt and 48-yard TD pass from Gannon to Jerry Rice.

"Right now, I wouldn't care if they put Mount Everest in front of me," said Simeon Rice, who was playing against a line of 300 pounders. "I just wanted to be a world champion."

The Tampa Bay offense did its part, too, led by Michael Pittman, who ran for 124 yards on 29 carries.

Mike Alstott had a 2-yard TD run and Brad Johnson added two TD passes to Keenan McCardell, the second an 11-yarder after an 89-yard drive that ate up almost eight minutes of the third quarter.

Just 43 seconds later, Smith grabbed the ball away from Jerry Rice and took it to the end zone to make it 34-3.

Oakland owner Al Davis' slogan "Just win, baby!" wasn't going to work this time.

How good was the Tampa Bay defense?

The Bucs limited the Raiders to 19 yards rushing, 269 total yards and just 11 first downs.

Oakland had just 62 total yards in the first half, second-lowest total in Super Bowl history. And the five interceptions of Gannon were the most he had in any game this season. He finished 24-of-44 for 272 yards and two touchdowns.

Credit the win also to Gruden, who left Oakland for Tampa Bay in what seemed at the time far too much in draft picks and cash -- $8 million to be exact.

Although Gruden denied it, his knowledge of his old team worked out perfectly.

"Every play they've run, we've run in practice," Tampa Bay safety John Lynch said.

Kiffin, the defensive coordinator, wasn't surprised the Bucs seemed to know just about everything the Raiders would do.

"Jon Gruden was Gannon. Nobody can be like Gannon like Gruden can," Kiffin said. "He taught Gannon. He was in Gannon's head."

Punisher
08-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Mods change his avatar to this

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/_superbowl37/2003-01-26-inside-gruden.jpg

and put his
Adopt-a-Bronco:Super Bowl XXXVII

Come on please do it grow a pair

broncosteven
08-23-2012, 08:20 PM

We have some issues on the OL due to depth because of Kuper's injuries but Manning so far has only been hit once and because of his quick release and recognition will make a lot of OL's better.

I am not worried about our OL in the passing game, run game maybe but once Kuper is back and close to 100% we will get a lot better.

Meanwhile the butt-pirates have a QB who is old, slow, and throwing INT's like Jake Plummer. They lost a great bu RB who nearly had 1k in relief, they have the worst LB corp in the league, and they have progressively gotten worse in the secondary.

I hate KFC also but they do have talent at all levels in the D, that is not something Oakland can say. I really think Oakland is going to have some tough sledding this year with their 1st time HC and worn out QB, they are a lock for cellar dweller while Denver fights off KFC and to a lesser point SD for the division.

Bacillus Anthracis
08-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Left side... it was a long ball but with the double coverage, very ill-advised. The pick wasn't at all surprising. :)

Watching the Raiders/Cardinals on NFLN right now... Cards blocked a punt and ran it in for 6. :P

You do realize that other people see the Broncos preseason games, right?

So Manning throws 2 picks in 2 drives, no worries. But Palmer throws a pick and it's wholly indicative of how bad the Raiders are going to be this season.

I don't get the head up ass mentality about the Raiders around here. I'm not saying you have to like them or even respect them, but over the past two seasons Oakland's easily been the best team in the division, going 9-3 during that time. And two of those losses came in consecutive weeks immediately following the loss of Jason Campbell while Palmer had all of 10 days with the team. But somehow we're going to be the worst team in the AFC West this year. Because you guys have been so dominant over the Raiders as of late.

Denver's one play away from complete f'ing disaster. Granted, most teams are screwed without their starting QB but with you guys it's especially true. You become instantly non-competitive, a complete afterthought. And Manning will have to return to form immediately for you guys to stand a chance to do **** this season. If he takes 3-4 games to get warmed up you're looking at an 0-4 start. You guys will be lucky to be 2-6 at the season's midpoint.

So enjoy all the sunshine you all are blowing up each other's asses for the time being. These may very well be the best days of the Peyton Manning era for Denver.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM

So Manning throws 2 picks in 2 drives, no worries. But Palmer throws a pick and it's wholly indicative of how bad the Raiders are going to be this season.

I don't get the head up ass mentality about the Raiders around here. I'm not saying you have to like them or even respect them, but over the past two seasons Oakland's easily been the best team in the division, going 9-3 during that time. And two of those losses came in consecutive weeks immediately following the loss of Jason Campbell while Palmer had all of 10 days with the team. But somehow we're going to be the worst team in the AFC West this year. Because you guys have been so dominant over the Raiders as of late.

Denver's one play away from complete f'ing disaster. Granted, most teams are screwed without their starting QB but with you guys it's especially true. You become instantly non-competitive, a complete afterthought. And Manning will have to return to form immediately for you guys to stand a chance to do **** this season. If he takes 3-4 games to get warmed up you're looking at an 0-4 start. You guys will be lucky to be 2-6 at the season's midpoint.

So enjoy all the sunshine you all are blowing up each other's asses for the time being. These may very well be the best days of the Peyton Manning era for Denver.

you need a tissue?

broncosteven
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM

Every team is one play from a freaking disaster. Manning is structurally stronger now than before, his neck is FUSED together and there are pins and screws in it. I was told 2 months after my fusion I could ski if I wanted to. Sadly it was the nerve that wouldn't cooperate.

In Mannings case his nerve is regenerating and the muscle is getting stronger around that nerve. That is not anything that is going to get worse from hits.

Palmer's skills have erroded, he is not mobile in the pocket and his decision making has been questionable. Plus his WR's can't seem to catch his passes, I don't know if the WR's are just epicly bad or if it is a combo of Palmer not being in sync with poor WR talent. Either way he can't seem to complete passes whereas his BU seems to do a better job.

Broncos4tw
08-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Even rusty, Manning is better than 85% of QBs out there, easily. I'm not too worried about him. He'll be in form by about week 7. Just need to split the games or so, and we'll be fine down the stretch.

Also, ask Colts of Christmas Past if preseason means squat. I remember 0-4, 1-3.. and the they win the first 12 games of the regular season. i.e. preseason means precisely jack and squat.

Blueflame
08-23-2012, 11:16 PM

No sh... kidding, Sherlock. That's what the NFL Network is for; to give everyone a look at the teams during preseason.

Manning is Manning and will still be Manning come September. And Palmer will still be Palmer... meaning a middle-of-the-pack, "has-never-lived-up-to-his-predraft-hype" QB. Preseason means nothing for either QB, and I never said it did; although I did note that when a QB underthrows a pass into double coverage, it's not exactly earthshattering news when the pass is picked off; it would be more surprising if it wasn't.

AFC West division games are always a dogfight and this year most likely will be no different.

Your team is also one play away from disaster 'cause your offense is going to rely heavily on the oft-injured McFadden and no longer has Michael Bush... and from where I'm sitting it certainly looks like Taiwan Jones is a significant downgrade. Your offense easily could become one-dimensional if McFadden can't stay healthy through all 16 games.

Bacillus Anthracis
08-24-2012, 09:56 AM
No sh... kidding, Sherlock. That's what the NFL Network is for; to give everyone a look at the teams during preseason.

Okay. I just wanted to be sure because it appeared you didn't understand that other people have television sets with which to watch things on.

Your team is also one play away from disaster 'cause your offense is going to rely heavily on the oft-injured McFadden and no longer has Michael Bush...

See, this is your problem. You really don't know what you're talking about. You don't know the other teams in the AFC West. We were competitive without McFadden last season. Our problem was our defense - the worst in Raider history. But even then we lost our starting qb and rb but were still in it until the final quarter of the final game of the season... when our defense choked for the final time.

Losing McFadden would hurt, but unless Greg Knapp is retarded (and he might be), we should still have enough talent be competitive. If we were to lose Palmer, we'd still be competitive because Leinart can run the offense and he'd have McFadden. If we lose both, all bets are off. But we'd still be better than Denver without Manning, who may or may not still be worth a crap. I think he is (still worth a crap) but he isn't what he used to be. He'll still be better than most other qbs because while he doesn't have the physical tools, he still has the brain. So you guys should be tough as long as he can remain upright.

But how many quarterbacks have ever taken a year off to have surgeries (or any reason for that matter) and then come back and been successful? Has it ever happened? I'm not saying it hasn't, but I've watched this game for over 35 years and I don't recall seeing such a thing happen.

2KBack
08-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Okay. I just wanted to be sure because it appeared you didn't understand that other people have television sets with which to watch things on.

See, this is your problem. You really don't know what you're talking about. You don't know the other teams in the AFC West. We were competitive without McFadden last season. Our problem was our defense - the worst in Raider history. But even then we lost our starting qb and rb but were still in it until the final quarter of the final game of the season... when our defense choked for the final time.

Losing McFadden would hurt, but unless Greg Knapp is retarded (and he might be), we should still have enough talent be competitive. If we were to lose Palmer, we'd still be competitive because Leinart can run the offense and he'd have McFadden. If we lose both, all bets are off. But we'd still be better than Denver without Manning, who may or may not still be worth a crap. I think he is (still worth a crap) but he isn't what he used to be. He'll still be better than most other qbs because while he doesn't have the physical tools, he still has the brain. So you guys should be tough as long as he can remain upright.

But how many quarterbacks have ever taken a year off to have surgeries (or any reason for that matter) and then come back and been successful? Has it ever happened? I'm not saying it hasn't, but I've watched this game for over 35 years and I don't recall seeing such a thing happen.

What was Carson Palmer doing for the vast majority of 2008, or Tom Brady for that matter? Manning just happened to get injured at the very end of the season causing him to miss the next season instead of getting injured at the beginning and missing the current season

Gort
08-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Every team is one play from a freaking disaster. Manning is structurally stronger now than before, his neck is FUSED together and there are pins and screws in it. I was told 2 months after my fusion I could ski if I wanted to. Sadly it was the nerve that wouldn't cooperate.

In Mannings case his nerve is regenerating and the muscle is getting stronger around that nerve. That is not anything that is going to get worse from hits.

Palmer's skills have erroded, he is not mobile in the pocket and his decision making has been questionable. Plus his WR's can't seem to catch his passes, I don't know if the WR's are just epicly bad or if it is a combo of Palmer not being in sync with poor WR talent. Either way he can't seem to complete passes whereas his BU seems to do a better job.

didn't somebody on here say back when Elway was courting Peyton that the issue wasn't re-injuring himself at the same vertebrae, but now that we know he's susceptible, hence a similar injury at a different vertebrae is now more likely than in someone without a history of these problems?

Blueflame
08-24-2012, 02:55 PM

For the 3rd time, your team had a pretty good, experienced RB (Michael Bush) to take over when McFadden was sidelined last year. You don't have him this year and I personally don't consider Taiwan Jones to be the equal of Michael Bush. Oh and by the way, if Cooper Carlisle had been a very good O-lineman, Denver would have kept him. Your young WR corps is improving with experience but is still somewhat inconsistent and your QB isn't top-tier. Zach Miller used to be a reliable go-to guy but he, too, is no longer with your team.

Yes, your defense is suspect and last season you really missed Nnamdi Asomugha. You're on a brand new rookie HC this year and it remains to be seen how well he addresses the problem areas on your team.

If I remember correctly, Drew Bledsoe didn't do too shabby for the Bills after a lengthy health-related absence from the football field. Manning is no more fragile than any other starting QB in the league.

fontaine
08-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Even rusty, Manning is better than 85% of QBs out there, easily. I'm not too worried about him. He'll be in form by about week 7. Just need to split the games or so, and we'll be fine down the stretch.

Also, ask Colts of Christmas Past if preseason means squat. I remember 0-4, 1-3.. and the they win the first 12 games of the regular season. i.e. preseason means precisely jack and squat.

Yes, my only concern with Manning was that he would become gun shy like Warner did in St. Louis when he was beaten and bruised and it took Warner a couple of years to get his head right.

I haven't seen Manning be tentative or get happy feet in the pocket from his neck injuries. He's still sharp in the pocket, decisive and just as quick mentally/physically as I've seen him in the past few years.

He's still a bit rusty in some of his throws but that's to be expected after his long layoff.

That's why it's great to see our DL with Warren/Bannan/Wolfe/Ayers look strong against the run and guys like Harris/Champ/Adams looking good in the secondary. This is probably one of better if not best defenses Manning has had in his career and the rest is really up to him.

I am a little disapointed on how out of sync DT and Manning look tho. At this point it seems DT has a lot of work to do in his chemistry/route running to be a consistent target like Tamme/Stockley/Decker are.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-24-2012, 03:06 PM
didn't somebody on here say back when Elway was courting Peyton that the issue wasn't re-injuring himself at the same vertebrae, but now that we know he's susceptible, hence a similar injury at a different vertebrae is now more likely than in someone without a history of these problems?

Someone probably DID say something that stupid, yes.

I'm more worried about him having someone come down on his knee than I am someone coming down on one of his vertebrae.

broncosteven
08-24-2012, 03:07 PM

Generally if you have disk wear at one level the level above or below it could wear also over time. I don't know this for a fact but I believe this is why Peyton had the addtional procedures last year to fuse the above and/or/maybe below levels on his neck.

He should be 10 years from any further fusion surgeries with all the work he has had done the last 2 years.

Bacillus Anthracis
08-24-2012, 07:52 PM
For the 3rd time, your team had a pretty good, experienced RB (Michael Bush) to take over when McFadden was sidelined last year. You don't have him this year and I personally don't consider Taiwan Jones to be the equal of Michael Bush.

Fair enough. I wish we would have picked up Cedric Benson but we didn't. As far as Bush goes, it was either him or McFadden. If/When McFadden goes down, we'll be in trouble. We don't have a single proven RB behind him and I don't know how creative our OC, Greg Knapp can be in such a situation.

Oh and by the way, if Cooper Carlisle had been a very good O-lineman, Denver would have kept him. Your young WR corps is improving with experience but is still somewhat inconsistent and your QB isn't top-tier. Zach Miller used to be a reliable go-to guy but he, too, is no longer with your team.

The Raider 0-line will be fine. Our wideouts are another matter. Our top three are all guys that were drafted based on their ability to stretch the field, not to run the shorter, more precise routes demanded by a WCO type of scheme. And what we've seen in preseason so far bears this out. DHB has caught all of one pass, Ford has been dropping balls left and right, but our 7th round draft choice, Streater, has been catching everything thrown at him. That's because he's more the type of receiver the scheme wants.

As for Palmer, I don't know. Last season everything that he did wrong was to be expected, everything good was a bonus. This season there are no excuses for him. I can see him playing very well but I can also see him circling the sh!tter by the 6th game. Anyone who says that they can provide legitimate insight into how he's going to perform this season is FOS.

Yes, your defense is suspect and last season you really missed Nnamdi Asomugha. You're on a brand new rookie HC this year and it remains to be seen how well he addresses the problem areas on your team.

We didn't miss Asomugah. Lots of Raider fans have this idea that we had a good defense in 2010. But the fact is they had as many epic meltdowns as the 2011 defense did. They were both pig-awful, with or without Asomugah. Our D will be better this year. I can say that with a good degree of certainty because it would be next to impossible for them to be as bad as they were under Al's antiquated scheme - and then Bresnahan's hybrid retard whatever scheme he thought he was trying to run.

If I remember correctly, Drew Bledsoe didn't do too shabby for the Bills after a lengthy health-related absence from the football field. Manning is no more fragile than any other starting QB in the league.

Bledsoe never missed an entire season like Manning did. He got injured early in one season (2001)while with New England and then a year later was traded to Buffalo, where he played the next season (2002).

I think Manning will be okay. I think that at times he'll show flashes of the player he used to be. But I don't think he'll be able to carry Denver to a championship. Not even close.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 10:18 AM
One thing about Manning... he's great at recognizing what the defense is likely to be doing and won't hesitate to adjust the offensive play accordingly. Our O-line won't need to be holding all that much; Manning will get rid of the football when he needs to.

Watching the officiating during the preseason, I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of going into the regular season with replacement refs. If that's the case, I'd expect tons of officiating screw-ups (bad calls, non-calls, phantom calls, etc.)

The officiating as sucked ass to say the least...

I can't see Peyton doing well without a run game and a so-so offensive line...

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:21 AM
The officiating as sucked ass to say the least...

I can't see Peyton doing well without a run game and a so-so offensive line...

He scored 17 points in one quarter against a vanilla defense that is better than the most complex AFC west defense. By throwing mostly to his right side. The offensive line was overpowering Justin smith and co. It's ok to be in denial but get used to watching games like that 1st quarter. If you even watched it.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 10:27 AM
We have some issues on the OL due to depth because of Kuper's injuries but Manning so far has only been hit once and because of his quick release and recognition will make a lot of OL's better.

I am not worried about our OL in the passing game, run game maybe but once Kuper is back and close to 100% we will get a lot better.

Meanwhile the butt-pirates have a QB who is old, slow, and throwing INT's like Jake Plummer. They lost a great bu RB who nearly had 1k in relief, they have the worst LB corp in the league, and they have progressively gotten worse in the secondary.

I hate KFC also but they do have talent at all levels in the D, that is not something Oakland can say. I really think Oakland is going to have some tough sledding this year with their 1st time HC and worn out QB, they are a lock for cellar dweller while Denver fights off KFC and to a lesser point SD for the division.
I think you being a fan of Denver has your mind clouded. Peyton does have a quick release, but you are assuming that your WR’s will be open before pressure happens… All teams will play a cover 2 because you have no deep threat. Blitzes will come often and frequently.

You have no clue about our D and are guessing at best… Our front four have been called one of the best in the league by the NFL Network… Peyton will be on his back “often”…

2KBack
08-27-2012, 10:32 AM
I think you being a fan of Denver has your mind clouded. Peyton does have a quick release, but you are assuming that your WR’s will be open before pressure happens… All teams will play a cover 2 because you have no deep threat. Blitzes will come often and frequently.

You have no clue about our D and are guessing at best… Our front four have been called one of the best in the league by the NFL Network… Peyton will be on his back “often”…

Are you high? Deep threat is all D. Thomas is at the moment. Hence the 17.2 ypc average.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:35 AM

Huh?? Have you ever watched peyton manning? He exposes blitzes in his sleep. Why do you see him yelling and hand gesturing at the line over the years? I say blitz him. You will get exposed just like the niners did. A blitz is meaningless when the QB has a quick release.

And if anyone has a "clue" about Dennis Allen's defense it's broncos fans. Smh.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 10:41 AM
He scored 17 points in one quarter against a vanilla defense that is better than the most complex AFC west defense. By throwing mostly to his right side. The offensive line was overpowering Justin smith and co. It's ok to be in denial but get used to watching games like that 1st quarter. If you even watched it.

He's Peyton Manning, that's expected with a vanilla defense...

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:47 AM
He's Peyton Manning, that's expected with a vanilla defense...

I see you forgot to leave out the vanilla offense part.

With palmer, all regular season games are vanilla.

Manning
Rivers
Palmer
Cassel

Not too worried about the competition in this division. 8-8 could still win the west.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Are you high? Deep threat is all D. Thomas is at the moment. Hence the 17.2 ypc average.

Pfft... we'll see now won't we when the "regular" season comes about...

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 10:57 AM
I see you forgot to leave out the vanilla offense part.

With palmer, all regular season games are vanilla.

Manning
Rivers
Palmer
Cassel

Not too worried about the competition in this division. 8-8 could still win the west.

Agreed, but I see us winning it "IF" McFadden stays healthy...

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Pfft... we'll see now won't we when the "regular" season comes about...

17.22 was regular season.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Agreed, but I see us winning it "IF" McFadden stays healthy...

Mcfaddens health to the raiders is pretty much like Mannings health to the broncos. Either one goes down and it's a tough road.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Mcfaddens health to the raiders is pretty much like Mannings health to the broncos. Either one goes down and it's a tough road.

The difference is that Manning has been an Iron Man of sorts, and DMC has been paper mache.

DENVERDUI55
08-27-2012, 11:09 AM

Raiders as long as Palmer is QB will not be a threat. He had 2 good years awhile ago. All he has done since is thrown a lot of picks which a lot went for 6 the other way. He did lead cinncinatti to 4 wins whined his way out of town. He was replaced by a 2 nd rd rookie who lead his team which was basically same team to playoffs in a tough division. Palmer on the other hand was traded and proceeded to be near top of league in picks. Oakland fan excuses were new system with no offseason. Now he threw a bunch of picks this preseason which isn't a surprise he has always done that. Oakland is a joke and you guys will be screaming for prior by week 10.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:12 AM
17.22 was regular season.

"THIS" season...

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-27-2012, 11:15 AM
"THIS" season...

You didn't say THIS season. You quoted "regular" season. Which insinuates you were thinking 17.2 was during this preseason.

He averaged 17 with a QB who's favorite target was the ground. Thinking it will be worse with a HOF QB is hilarious.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:15 AM

You mean a done season....

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Raiders as long as Palmer is QB will not be a threat. He had 2 good years awhile ago. All he has done since is thrown a lot of picks which a lot went for 6 the other way. He did lead cinncinatti to 4 wins whined his way out of town. He was replaced by a 2 nd rd rookie who lead his team which was basically same team to playoffs in a tough division. Palmer on the other hand was traded and proceeded to be near top of league in picks. Oakland fan excuses were new system with no offseason. Now he threw a bunch of picks this preseason which isn't a surprise he has always done that. Oakland is a joke and you guys will be screaming for prior by week 10.
We shall see… They said the same thing about Gannon…

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:22 AM
You didn't say THIS season. You quoted "regular" season. Which insinuates you were thinking 17.2 was during this preseason.

He averaged 17 with a QB who's favorite target was the ground. Thinking it will be worse with a HOF QB is hilarious.
It’s not knowing Peyton… He likes to spread the ball around, he doesn’t target “one” WR… So, like I said – we shall see…

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 11:39 AM
We shall see… They said the same thing about Gannon…

Ummmm, what? Gannon's first season in Oakland was awesome from day one:

3800 yds
26 TDs
14 INTs

I fail to see any comparison there.

Bacchus
08-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Huh?? Have you ever watched peyton manning? He exposes blitzes in his sleep. Why do you see him yelling and hand gesturing at the line over the years? I say blitz him. You will get exposed just like the niners did. A blitz is meaningless when the QB has a quick release.

And if anyone has a "clue" about Dennis Allen's defense it's broncos fans. Smh.

you are right. Manning is the best under 10 yard passer in the NFL. When a team blitzes what does that force the QB to do? If forces him to find the matchup that favors hium the most and throw the ball quickly. Uhhh that is Peyton's strength. I know one season his passer rating against the blitze was 118.

Blitzes scare fans but Peyton eats them up.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Ummmm, what? Gannon's first season in Oakland was awesome from day one:

3800 yds
26 TDs
14 INTs

I fail to see any comparison there.

This is Palmer's first season... We shall see....

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 11:53 AM
you are right. Manning is the best under 10 yard passer in the NFL. When a team blitzes what does that force the QB to do? If forces him to find the matchup that favors hium the most and throw the ball quickly. Uhhh that is Peyton's strength. I know one season his passer rating against the blitze was 118.

Blitzes scare fans but Peyton eats them up.

He ate them up when he had an Offensive Line... How many sacks did your last pocket QB take?

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 11:54 AM
This is Palmer's first season... We shall see....

It really isn't though.

razorwire77
08-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Raider logic.

"What actually happened didn't happen." That should actually replace the mantra "Commitment to Excellence."

The past 10 years of football. Didn't actually happen.

Palmer playing and sucking horse cock last year. Didn't actually happen.

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
It really isn't though.

Ummm... Yes it is... Jason Campbell was our starter at the beginning of the season... Did you forget? Or is that the Crack Talking...

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Ummm... Yes it is... Jason Campbell was our starter at the beginning of the season... Did you forget?

Nope. Didn't forget. Palmer played in 10 games, starting 9. That's a first year. This is his 2nd year.

The NFL doesn't require you to play in all 16 games to call it a "year". Period.

2KBack
08-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Nope. Didn't forget. Palmer played in 10 games, starting 9. That's a first year. This is his 2nd year.

The NFL doesn't require you to play in all 16 games to call it a "year". Period.

What? You didn't know that Tim Tebow has still never started in the NFL?

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Raider logic.

"What actually happened didn't happen." That should actually replace the mantra "Commitment to Excellence."

:rofl:

http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Raider logic.

It must be the crack...

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:18 PM

He wasn't even on the flippin roster at the beginning of last year!!! That's retarded to say he played with our team for a year...

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:19 PM
:rofl:

http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

That would be funny if you were a Buc fan...

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 12:21 PM
That would be funny if you were a Buc fan...

imagine that!!! I was a buc fan on that one single day!!

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 12:24 PM
He wasn't even on the flippin roster at the beginning of last year!!! That's retarded to say he played with our team for a year...

Sorry you feel that way, but that's the way it works.

Plenty of FAs get signed in between week one and two every year so that their contracts are not fully guaranteed. Would you say that those individuals who that happened to last year are also are going into their first year with their teams, just because they weren't on the opening day roster?

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:26 PM
imagine that!!! I was a buc fan on that one single day!!

Imagine that - I was a Raider fan on that day - like every day... Why weren't you a Bronco fan on that day?

bronco militia
08-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Imagine that - I was a Raider fan on that day - like every day... Why weren't you a Bronco fan on that day?

of course, silly girl....broncos fans always cheer for a raiders loss

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:34 PM
of course, silly girl....broncos fans always cheer for a raiders loss

Cheering for a Raider loss and being a fan of another team are completely different silly boy...

Tombstone RJ
08-27-2012, 12:35 PM
That Bucs win over the faiders was just good TV. Gannon looked horrible the entire game and the morons on the faiders sideline couldn't figure out why the offense sucked so bad. Really?

What kind of a moron coaching staff goes into a game against their former HC but doesn't change their signals? Also, why didn't all the "vets" who had years and years and years of experience (like Jerry Rice) call out the faider coaching staff for NOT making this important adjustment for the biggest game of the year? Total fail, yet classic faider incompitence. LMAO at the thought of all of them thinking "it's the raider mystique, we don't need to change anything, it's the autumn wind!!"

Oh, and the offensive lineman guy who freaked out and didn't show, that was another classic faider moment. LMAO!

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:36 PM

Plenty of FAs get signed in between week one and two every year so that their contracts are not fully guaranteed. Would you say that those individuals who that happened to last year are also are going into their first year with their teams, just because they weren't on the opening day roster?

On the couch - wasn't on the roster...

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:38 PM

Now that is just RIDICULOUS!!! Palmer was on the couch at the beginning of the season.... His first year with the Raiders is this year. It's that easy.

Tombstone RJ
08-27-2012, 12:40 PM
double post is twice as bad

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:44 PM
That Bucs win over the faiders was just good TV. Gannon looked horrible the entire game and the morons on the faiders sideline couldn't figure out why the offense sucked so bad. Really?

What kind of a moron coaching staff goes into a game against their former HC but doesn't change their signals? Also, why didn't all the "vets" who had years and years and years of experience (like Jerry Rice) call out the faider coaching staff for NOT making this important adjustment for the biggest game of the year? Total fail, yet classic faider incompitence. LMAO at the thought of all of them thinking "it's the raider mystique, we don't need to change anything, it's the autumn wind!!"

Oh, and the offensive lineman guy who freaked out and didn't show, that was another classic faider moment. LMAO!

Barret Robbins... He and the coaching staff all got canned... It was idiotic and that is why he is no longer in the NFL...

Gannon did not look horrible... He looked completely ****ty...

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Now that is just RIDICULOUS!!! Palmer was on the couch at the beginning of the season.... His first year with the Raiders is this year. It's that easy.

I think you mean "It's that wrong".

Tombstone RJ
08-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Barret Robbins... He and the coaching staff all got canned... It was idiotic and that is why he is no longer in the NFL...

Gannon did not look horrible... He looked completely ****ty...

If you're gonna be flirting with me I need pics of you in a cheerleading outfit. You can wear a Broncos cheerleading outfit if that makes you feel better. :thumbs:

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:50 PM
I think you mean "It's that wrong".

You are wrong - it's okay... Nobody knows except me and you...

DontBeMessin
08-27-2012, 12:55 PM
If you're gonna be flirting with me I need pics of you in a cheerleading outfit. You can wear a Broncos cheerleading outfit if that makes you feel better. :thumbs:

Flir.. what... FLIRTING!!!! Have you lost your mind?!?!!? First off I don't hang at Cheeseman Park like you do. Second, in no way shape or form could anyone read my post and think that was flirting... Third - Bronco Paraphernalia makes me weak like kryptonite.

Lastly – do you like the feel of a fudge icicle on the back of your tonsils?

Tombstone RJ
08-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Flir.. what... FLIRTING!!!! Have you lost your mind?!?!!? First off I don't hang at Cheeseman Park like you do. Second, in no way shape or form could anyone read my post and think that was flirting... Third - Bronco Paraphernalia makes me weak like kryptonite.

Lastly – do you like the feel of a fudge icicle on the back of your tonsils?

I bet you look cute in a skirt... well maybe not.

Bacchus
08-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I bet you look cute in a skirt... well maybe not.

Only his mother thinks he looks good in a skirt but yet he still wears them.

Tombstone RJ
08-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Only his mother thinks he looks good in a skirt but yet he still wears them.

She is definitely confused about her gender...:rofl:

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Suck on that performance messin. This game makes every post by you in here laughable and quite enjoyable.