PDA

View Full Version : To John Fox

BowlenBall
08-23-2012, 07:27 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3j3okb3kuts?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Press play to maximize reading experience....

Mr. Fox,

I know we've only been together for one short season now but... I'm FEELING you. And I know you're feeling me too, Mr. Fox. Awww, yeah... with your defensive background and your run-first offensive philosophy -- it's like a match made in heaven.

I know that you were in a long-term relationship before we got together, Foxy... even heard that you made the Super Bowl with your sweet Carolina. But you didn't get to the mountaintop with her, Foxy -- didn't reach the pinnacle, the peak, the... climax. But you can take me there... I'm primed and ready for your sweet, sweet coaching....

Play with my Dumerville... tickle my McGahee... Get your Manning in touch with my double-tight end formation until we score.... don't stop, don't stop, don't stop until we win a Super bowl.

-BB

huh??
08-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Hmmmm. Somebody drives around in a white, unmarked delivery van...

BowlenBall
08-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Hmmmm. Somebody drives around in a white, unmarked delivery van...

Theeeeere's... NOTHING wrong... with me... loving Fooooooox!

Broncos_OTM
08-23-2012, 08:30 AM
uh... the threads I open on the man... I admitt you got me..barf

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-23-2012, 08:35 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3j3okb3kuts?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Press play to maximize reading experience....

Mr. Fox,

I know we've only been together for one short season now but... I'm FEELING you. And I know you're feeling me too, Mr. Fox. Awww, yeah... with your defensive background and your run-first offensive philosophy -- it's like a match made in heaven.

I know that you were in a long-term relationship before we got together, Foxy... even heard that you made the Super Bowl with your sweet Carolina. But you didn't get to the mountaintop with her, Foxy -- didn't reach the pinnacle, the peak, the... climax. But you can take me there... I'm primed and ready for your sweet, sweet coaching....

Play with my Dumerville... tickle my McGahee... Get your Manning in touch with my double-tight end formation until we score.... don't stop, don't stop, don't stop until we win a Super bowl.

-BB

This is what the Gruden thread was missing. Marvin Gaye.

errand
08-23-2012, 09:47 AM
This is what the Gruden thread was missing. Marvin Gaye.

...oh, it was Gay alright.