PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in the Nashville area?

BFDD
08-21-2012, 11:39 AM
I just took over a head-brewer position in the Nashville area at Cool Springs Brewery and was wondering how many Bronco fans are here.

This isn't meant as a shameless plug, but the brewery that I took over has 9 flat screens, a projector, and NFL ticket. Good pizza's and of course, because I make it, the beer is fantastic.

If anyone was interested, I'd love to get some Bronco fans in here. My Fiance and 6 month old will be rocking the orange and blue every weekend and wanted a few more friendly faces to keep us company.

Did I mention that the beer is fantastic?

Beantown Bronco
08-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Damn. Open up a Boston site and I'd be all over that like Bob on a plate of cheap nachos.

jonny1
08-21-2012, 12:19 PM
I am in Nashville (well, Old Hickory), don't go out for games much anymore, since I don't drink, and Cool Springs is a LONG, LONG way away for me, but I will definitely keep it in mind if I decide to go out.

So Cool Springs Brewery is the name?

BFDD
08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
So Cool Springs Brewery is the name?

Indeed. Its off cool springs and i65 next to sperry's.

Anyways. I've always got a couple belgian beers, hop bombs, and a few gateway beers on tap for those non craft beer snobs. Oh, and I've got a Berliner Weisse on tap. Nothing says sunday like a sour beer.

broncosteven
08-21-2012, 12:35 PM
I am in Chicago, can you deliver some Nachos and a beer?

Irish Stout
08-21-2012, 12:58 PM
I would like to work in a brewery. You guys hiring? Might make me move to the Nashville area. Otherwise, I'll swing by next time I visit.

delany
08-21-2012, 01:06 PM
mmmmmm. beer.

SouthStndJunkie
08-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Please send a sampling of your beers, one of your pizzas, and pics of your fiance to:

South Stands Junkie
Section 232 - South Stands
Denver, CO 80204

BFDD
08-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Please send a sampling of your beers, one of your pizzas, and pics of your fiance to:

South Stands Junkie
Section 232 - South Stands
Denver, CO 80204

SOL on the pic and pizza, but you can go try some of my beers at Twisted Pine in boulder. That's my former brewery.

crowebomber
08-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Good luck with the move and thanks for making me thirsty for a cold beer while I'm stuck here at work at 2:39 in the afternoon.

McDman
08-21-2012, 05:53 PM
I live in Nashville, right in Hillsboro Village. I can walk to Sam's in about 5 minutes so that's where I usually go. What is the name of the place? I'll have to check it out?

*edit. Nevermind, just saw the name.

Swedish Extrovert
08-21-2012, 06:51 PM
I just took over a head-brewer position in the Nashville area at Cool Springs Brewery and was wondering how many Bronco fans are here.

This isn't meant as a shameless plug, but the brewery that I took over has 9 flat screens, a projector, and NFL ticket. Good pizza's and of course, because I make it, the beer is fantastic.

If anyone was interested, I'd love to get some Bronco fans in here. My Fiance and 6 month old will be rocking the orange and blue every weekend and wanted a few more friendly faces to keep us company.

Did I mention that the beer is fantastic?

Damn... open up a Public Affairs position and I'm there.

Swedish Extrovert
08-21-2012, 06:53 PM
I have to ask, though... this isn't a brewery located in one of those "dry" counties in Tennessee like the Jack Daniels distillery, is it? Would be a shame to be all around that and not be able to drink the beer.