PDA

View Full Version : Denver Fantasy Help

ludo21
08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Who would you draft out of our receivers?

Would you touch Mcgahee for fantasy?

Also anyone who had their draft yet? Where is manning goig?

underrated29
08-20-2012, 12:32 PM
the big Ds.
Yes.
Havent but i suspect 3rd rd if living in CO.....5/6th round if outside of state

Drek
08-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Who would you draft out of our receivers?

Would you touch Mcgahee for fantasy?

Also anyone who had their draft yet? Where is manning goig?

Thomas, Decker, maybe Caldwell if you're in a really deep league. Tamme should go high as a TE, Dreeeeesssssseeen would make a solid sleeper.

Sure, as a low end 2nd/high end 3rd RB.

Really depends on league size and scoring set up. 4th or 5th would be reasonable in a standard 10 person or so league would be my guess.

delany
08-21-2012, 06:40 AM
Week to week...I think Decker will be more consistent than DT. I am targeting Decker and will pass on DT (its a PPR league).

I wouldn't mind Willis at all...as a #3.

I would pick Manning only if he makes it to the middle rounds and my draft was breaking right. Say 5th round in a 12 teamer. I personally like Matt Ryan this year as one likely to outperform his stats from last year and the best of the second tier of QBs available.

spdirty
08-24-2012, 07:05 AM
I'd take Thomas. Decker will be solid, but Thomas with Manning has a much higher ceiling IMO.

McGahee in most league is usually an RB20-RB25. If he's your 3rd running back taken that's a good spot for him.Just grab Hillman in the late rounds though.

Manning it depends. In national mocks I've done he's going between 7th and 10th round, but in my church league thats local he actually went 10th overall. So if you're in a league with a lot of Bronco fans he'll go a lot earlier than he's suppose to go.

Blart
08-27-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd take Thomas. Decker will be solid, but Thomas with Manning has a much higher ceiling IMO.

I would have agreed with you on the date of your post.

After the SF game, it's Decker without question.

lolcopter
08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Decker

Yes

1st

Deebs
08-31-2012, 01:46 AM
I kept DeMaryious Thomas as a keeper in my league. I think he's gonna go nuts this year, despite a quiet preseason.