PDA

View Full Version : I love NBC Football

Bacchus
08-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Watching the Steelers Clots now ON NBC.com

They have it down. Multi camera you can choose from much more in the way of statistics.

CHAECK IT OUT

go_broncos
08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Luck is Real Deal..

Bacchus
08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Taking bets, WHo thinks Luck will start more games that Peyton this year?

go_broncos
08-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Now..I know why colts don't want Peyton.

DarkHorse30
08-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Are the replacement ref afraid of Mike Tomlin? and/or getting out of the stadium? The appear to NOT be able to blow a whistle against the Pittsburgh defense. Yikes

errand
08-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Colt's have lucked out (no pun intended) every time they had the #1overall pick and needed a QB....Elway in '83...Jeff George in '90... Peyton in '98 and now Luck in '12

HooptyHoops
08-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Luck impressed me tonight....of course, makes me wonder about fantasy value....

broncosteven
08-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Who did the game with Collingsworth?

maher_tyler
08-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Are the replacement ref afraid of Mike Tomlin? and/or getting out of the stadium? The appear to NOT be able to blow a whistle against the Pittsburgh defense. Yikes

I have a feeling these refs are going to cost some teams some games with blown calls etc. #24 Sean Smith for Miami (btw looks to be a real good corner) played perfect pass D and got the pick but was called for PI. Carolina went on to score a TD.

LetsGoBroncos
08-19-2012, 09:36 PM

The Steelers have never had a call go against them. Ever.

Tim
08-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Did anybody else hear collinsworth and michaels talk about how bad Von and Doom are going to beat the pitt tackles week 1? And the altitude and peyton's hurryup will make denver a legitimate SB contender in the AFC. :)

dictionary
08-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Did anybody else hear collinsworth and michaels talk about how bad Von and Doom are going to beat the pitt tackles week 1? And the altitude and peyton's hurryup will make denver a legitimate SB contender in the AFC. :)

Yeah, but he said it in that dopey voice of his as though he were reading something the network wanted him to say. However, I really do think that Von and Doom will really test handshake Haley's new offense. Personally, I would like to see them sack the rapist twice a series.

myMind
08-19-2012, 10:19 PM

I never count chickens before...
The best viewing I have ever had of professional sport was watching the US Olympic basketball team live with Zero commentary.

Dedhed
08-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colt's have lucked out (no pun intended) every time they had the #1overall pick and needed a QB....Elway in '83...Jeff George in '90... Peyton in '98 and now Luck in '12

1 Super Bowl.

errand
08-19-2012, 10:47 PM
1 Super Bowl.

My comment was more about how the Colts had the fortune to select the top rated QB coming out of college every time they needed to select one in first round....but continue on with your Manning bash fest.

canadianbroncosfan
08-19-2012, 11:53 PM
My comment was more about how the Colts had the fortune to select the top rated QB coming out of college every time they needed to select one in first round....but continue on with your Manning bash fest.

As lucky as they were, so far Manning is the only one to get longevity out of them. Elway and George didn't exactly work out for them.

wandlc
08-20-2012, 12:05 AM
They also picked Bert Jones with the number 2 pick in 1973.

hookemhess
08-20-2012, 06:12 AM

I don't think it was a stab at Manning so much as a stab at the franchise. You commented about how lucky the Colts were and Dedhed was pointing out how that luck didn't necessarily translate into dynasty for Indy.

ColoradoDarin
08-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Who did the game with Collingsworth?

Don't remember his name, but I liked whoever the play-by-play guy was better than Al Michaels.

SoDak Bronco
08-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Don't remember his name, but I liked whoever the play-by-play guy was better than Al Michaels.

I think it was Dan Hicks who does all the NBC golf with Johnny Miller.

Jay3
08-20-2012, 08:34 AM

One of those years kind of jumps out at me as not belonging in the list.

Jay3
08-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Football Night in America is the premiere football event of the week. Monday Night Football is over.

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2012, 08:36 AM
They also picked Bert Jones with the number 2 pick in 1973.

and don't for get Schlister!! that dude was one talented QB, too bad he was a moron. If he'd have panned out... hmm.

Beantown Bronco
08-20-2012, 08:54 AM
I have a feeling these refs are going to cost some teams some games with blown calls etc. #24 Sean Smith for Miami (btw looks to be a real good corner) played perfect pass D and got the pick but was called for PI. Carolina went on to score a TD.

Sad part is, they probably won't cost teams any more games than the "real" refs, yet all this publicity is going to force the league's hand. It'll be interesting to see how much outcry there is once the "real" refs come back and there's a blown call that changes the outcome of a game.

delany
08-20-2012, 09:12 AM
and don't for get Schlister!! that dude was one talented QB, too bad he was a moron. If he'd have panned out... hmm.

Talented? Wanna bet?

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Talented? Wanna bet?

LOL

you got me there.