PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell = Ouch.

Quoydogs
08-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Any news on Caldwell yet.. Nasty nasty hit. Looked like he had to have broken some ribs maybe his back. Hoping the best for him.. It almost reminded me of the broken leg catch Edie made back in the day. Only I think it knocked Caldwell out so he dropped the ball.

Ziggy
08-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Looked like it could have been a liver shot as well. That one hurt.

gee3749
08-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Link to the clip? I couldn't see the game.

ZONA
08-19-2012, 03:50 AM
Yeah, I didn't see it either. Did they throw a flag for UR?

hambone13
08-19-2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah, I didn't see it either. Did they throw a flag for UR?

No, it was a clean hit just caught him at an awkward angle in the air. He'll feel it tomorrow but he'll be alright.

SPORTSWRITER
08-19-2012, 07:33 AM
No, it was a clean hit just caught him at an awkward angle in the air. He'll feel it tomorrow but he'll be alright.

Agreed, but I thought Osweiler sort of hung him out to dry, so to speak. Just a bit of a timing problem on that throw, which also was a bit too high. Just my opinion. Anyone else agree?

Broncos_OTM
08-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Agreed, but I thought Osweiler sort of hung him out to dry, so to speak. Just a bit of a timing problem on that throw, which also was a bit too high. Just my opinion. Anyone else agree?
safety made a good read on a pass Brock is know to throw. the throw was high I'm sure was putting it over the defender. last week a lot of those throws were being deflected because they weren't high enough... jmo though

Quoydogs
08-19-2012, 09:34 AM

I'll agree to this but I think it was a rookie mistake more so then hanging him out to dry. It was a clean hit and I hope he didn't break his back.. I rewound it and played it a few times and after that hit if he does not make it in football he can always join circus de sole as a contortionist.