PDA

View Full Version : GAME THREAD! Broncos vs Seahawks

Pages : 1 [2]

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:35 PM
That's a horrible half there by the offense. We are not going to win many games giving over three times in the first half. Good effort by the defense.

Whatever. They wont always fumble balls, drop wide open touchdowns, and have deflection picks. Peyton threw one horrible pass and that was it. As far as im concerned, we were good enough to put the ball in on the 2 minute drill. Had a nice drive earlier. A little sloppy, but this is the preseason. Theres no real reason to be discouraged here.

Cito Pelon
Not exactly a precise passing game by the O. Had to keep Peyton in the entire first half.

ColoradoDarin
I hope Manning shakes all the rust by the time the season starts, I think the year off has more to do with it than anything else. He's had some good throws, but more bad throws than I'm used to seeing from him.

SonOfLe-loLang
0 TD's/ 3 INT's. Awesome!

Two deflections, relax asshole.

enjolras
08-18-2012, 07:36 PM
A few mistakes to clean up... but I'm nice and encouraged. Had the chance to looosen up, timing got better, really happy with it.

canadianbroncosfan
Well it didn't end in a TD, but anyone absolutely pumped about our 2 minute drill????

Manning looked awesome and totally in control of that offense

eddie mac
Well Manning's throwing is fine but I'd rather take the three rather than have another sure TD dropped

I think he maybe thought that final TO had been used, but the refs gave it back.

SonOfLe-loLang
I hope Manning shakes all the rust by the time the season starts, I think the year off has more to do with it than anything else. He's had some good throws, but more bad throws than I'm used to seeing from him.

He was 16 of 23 with a couple of drops. He should have had two long td drives. He essentially had ONE bad throw. I dont know how "rusty" he is right now.

dbfan21
Pretty sloppy half of football. The good news is that this team can play much better and probably will. Still a couple weeks to get ready for the regular season.

Vegas_Bronco
08-18-2012, 07:37 PM
That must be a new play...hit the receivee in the shoulder for a Prater 3.

DBroncos4life
It does when your team plays well. This board is a testament to it. But continue your spin! Hilarious!

LOL Yeah what KC board to you post on?

DENVERDUI55
0 TD's/ 3 INT's. Awesome!

He is rusty for sure and its still preseason.

Rohirrim
What's with all the fighting in a preseason game?

Drunken.Broncoholic
It does when your team plays well. This board is a testament to it. But continue your spin! Hilarious!

Jump on a dildo and spin.

Cassel sucks and deep down you know it. You spin his lack of skill all over this site.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Wait, for everyone saying he looks "rusty," other than that horrible pick, where were the terrible throws?

Vegas_Bronco
I feel a sudden urge to kick pete carrols azz...man he has a dirty club.

DenverBroncosJM

I'm not sure how getting smoked by ST. Louis fills you with confidence

KCStud
08-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Jump on a dilrod and spin.

Cassel sucks and deep down you know it. You spin his lack of skill all over this site.

Cassel has looked well above average so far this year. No doubt

extralife
08-18-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm sure there's plenty of talk in this thread about Peyton and receiver drops, so I'll go elsewhere:

The Indy stretch run play doesn't seem to be in our offense. That's pretty lame. Also, why wasn't McGahee on the field at all after his TD? Makes you think Ball is going to see plenty of playing time this year, no?

KCStud
08-18-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure how getting smoked by ST. Louis fills you with confidence

Lol their backups are sure beating our backups real good huh?

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm sure there's plenty of talk in this thread about Peyton and receiver drops, so I'll go elsewhere:

The Indy stretch run play doesn't seem to be in our offense. That's pretty lame. Also, why wasn't McGahee on the field at all after his TD? Makes you think Ball is going to see plenty of playing time this year, no?

Or there's no need to risk injury to mcgahee in a preseason game?

DenverBroncosJM

Lol 14-0.. You skipped that part

Broncoman13
Would have liked the back shoulder fade inthe endzone to DT or Deck. Work that timing out now. Also would have liked to try the corner route to DT again from the 20 or so.

Wolfe is a beast! Doom held on almost every passing attempt. Saw at least one obvious one on Miller as well.

Refs are atrocious. Guarantee this game has a fight if they don't get this shiat under control!

Baba Booey
08-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Not worried at all about Peyton. Two picks were batted at the line. One in particular was the result of Beadles not tying his man up.

The one was his fault, of course.

66% completions after a year and a half with no game action is pretty damn good.

DBroncos4life
08-18-2012, 07:44 PM

I hope not, Ball sucks.

extralife

well, we're risking the rest of the starting offense.

Binkythefrog
I think Manning looked pretty good for someone who's been out of football for a long time. I doubt that any of the work he did while he was hurt or even in training camp can compare to live game action. It looked like he got better as the half went along. Started slow, had that INT in the red zone, had that bad overthrow, but looked pretty good in the 2 minute drill even with the two drops.

The offense is not consistent - but the Broncos showed flashes of awesomeness. I think this will continue into the season - he won't be as flawless as we're used to, but it's fun to watch.

Vegas_Bronco

Ball have better hands?

ThirtyDegrees
08-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Not worried at all about Peyton. Two picks were batted at the line. One in particular was the result of Beadles not tying his man up.

66% completions after a year and a half with no game action is pretty damn good.

Batted balls at the line are things that a quarterback has control over. That does not let him off the hook.

ScottXray
I feel a sudden urge to kick pete carrols azz...man he has a dirty club.

Yep,

Broncos used to be soft and the Hawks are trying to intimidate on both sides of the line. We art giving as good as they are. The penalty on Walton was BS...Seahawk started it after the play.

KCStud
Lol 14-0.. You skipped that part

10-17 you missed that part...

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:46 PM

I agree. People are throwing out the word "rusty," but other than that one crap throw, he looked fine to me. Good enough for two long TD drives (Tamme's drop is an anomaly.) Its the preseason, the team as a whole looked a tad sloppy, but...well, its the preseason. I'm encouraged by Peyton. Very much so.

And if KCstud is serious about him thinking Peyton is ****, he's ****ed in the head.

ThirtyDegrees
08-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Whatever. They wont always fumble balls, drop wide open touchdowns, and have deflection picks.

Uh, that happened all the time last year. Especially the drops.

Boogerboots
08-18-2012, 07:47 PM

31 points against the sheep.... Yeah nothing to be concerned about. :D

SonOfLe-loLang
well, we're risking the rest of the starting offense.

McGahee kind of has a history of injuries. And he's fine, he's not the one who needs the work.

Hulamau
My perdiction, JUlius THomas takes over the #TE receiver role by mid season from Tamme. Booth he and Dreeson had bad drops tonight.

Still that was a vintage drive by Manning in 2:30 to go in the half. This is the second preseason game and basically one half of football played by Manning is 20 something months!

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Uh, that happened all the time last year. Especially the drops.

It's not indicative of poor design or poor potential execution. Its not a symptom of a huge problem. Sorry

Punisher
Beer Belly did his thing Haters gonna hate

Bacchus
That's a horrible half there by the offense. We are not going to win many games giving over three times in the first half. Good effort by the defense.

Who are you? Are you a Broncos' fan? Turnovers will happen how Denver overcame their turnovers is more of a story.

Change your tampon and get ready for the 2nd half.

hambone13
I can't believe no one mentioned it yet but Manning took his first hit and his still is still attached to his body.....by his neck bone!

DenverBroncosJM
08-18-2012, 07:49 PM
10-17 you missed that part...

Kc did not score until the second qtr. when stl started subing. Speaking of spin, Jesus.

ZONA
Yep,

Broncos used to be soft and the Hawks are trying to intimidate on both sides of the line. We art giving as good as they are. The penalty on Walton was BS...Seahawk started it after the play.

I agree. I think if it were the normal refs they would have just ran in there and grabbed both guys. Walton didn't throw a blow or do anything malicious. I think that's a simple no call there. Saw a horrible call in that Raiders/Cards game to. CB comes up and uses his shoulder and hits the WR in the shoulder and some how it's a 15 yarder. These replacement guys suck. Pay the real refs NFL. You guys are making a friggin killing. You can afford to pay these guys a little more.

bronco militia
I don't think manning trusts all his recievers yet....

SonOfLe-loLang
Batted balls at the line are things that a quarterback has control over. That does not let him off the hook.

Oh stop. It happens. And LB's catching deflections are a rarity.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Vincent brown just busted his ankle. Didn't look good

extralife
My perdiction, JUlius THomas takes over the #TE receiver role by mid season from Tamme. Booth he and Dreeson had bad drops tonight.

to drop a pass you have to have one thrown your way, which is more than we can say about julius thomas at this point in his career

theAPAOps5
Oh Ayers looked silly trying to tackle Wilson.

Vegas_Bronco
08-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Yep,

Refs have been milktoast to say the least. Lots of energy on the field alsoafter getting pushed around in training camp, there is nothing like going at an opponent with some bottled up frustration/anxiety. Pete doesnt strike me as a character role model anyway, but this gives you some insight into how he puts his camp together.

SonOfLe-loLang
Who are you? Are you a Broncos' fan? Turnovers will happen how Denver overcame their turnovers is more of a story.

Change your tampon and get ready for the 2nd half.

People need to realize that turnovers are often anomalies. Deflected passes, fumbles. Its not a symptom of poor offensive execution/design...etc. Would it make people feel THAT much better if Tamme caught a pass he'll catch 99 out of 100 times? its the preseason. I look for trends, not individual plays.

Hulamau
Meanwhile Tebow was 5 of 14 for 63 yards against Giants scrubs! So Glad Elway and Fox made the change ...

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Some people like to hang all over Peyton's jockstrap, but he's been late on throws and made some very poor throws, period. Made some nice checkdown throws, though. And made some nice throws also.

He's gonna be in bitch mode all the time as always, like his **** doesn't stink. Bronco fans used to get on his ass all the time for that, but now he's a Bronco all of a sudden his bitch mode is no big deal.

ZONA
08-18-2012, 07:52 PM
McGahee kind of has a history of injuries. And he's fine, he's not the one who needs the work.

McGahee rolling out of bed is twice as good as any other back we have.

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Man we need the pro refs back.

maven
The offense is not consistent - but the Broncos showed flashes of awesomeness.

I am disappointed, but realistically this was to be expected. By midseason hopefully the offense is clicking on all cylinders.

bronco militia
scab refs are scabs

oooof

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Some people like to hang all over Peyton's jockstrap, but he's been late on throws and made some very poor throws, period. Made some nice checkdown throws, though. And made some nice throws also.

He's gonna be in b**** mode all the time as always, like his **** doesn't stink. Bronco fans used to get on his ass all the time for that, but now he's a Bronco all of a sudden his b**** mode is no big deal.

This is a really glass half empty analysis of 16/23 with, at least, two drops.

Hulamau
to drop a pass you have to have one thrown your way, which is more than we can say about julius thomas at this point in his career

WHen he is 100% and back on the field he will get his chance...

theAPAOps5
This is a really glass half empty analysis of 16/23 with, at least, two drops.

It's cito

Lycan
08-18-2012, 07:55 PM
"The runner..... went past the..... the 20..... the 30 yard line..... first down."

Sheesh.

errand
08-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Jesus shut up

What did you expect? the clown is from Jacksonville, FL..and his hero is gone because Manning is here.

KCStud
08-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Kc did not score until the second qtr. when stl started subing. Speaking of spin, Jesus.

wtf that couldn't be more wrong. Starters scored 10 points.

theAPAOps5
The ref just hit puberty

And then said personal refness

enjolras
LOL.. that's the wrong signal

Lycan
08-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Seriously, did they pluck these refs off of a pee-wee field or what?

spdirty

He's gonna be in b**** mode all the time as always, like his **** doesn't stink. Bronco fans used to get on his ass all the time for that, but now he's a Bronco all of a sudden his b**** mode is no big deal.

No it isn't. Cuz its our bitch mode now. I been jealous of the Colts for 10 years and I bitched about Manning and I hated Manning right up until he signed with us. So I'll deal with his bitch mode and be happy about it.

He'll also probably be burning midnight oil tonight while watching film. That's why I'm so freaking happy to have him.

Rigs11
Manning sucks.I mean the dude didn't play last year,and he is on a new team,and it's the second preseason game of the year.by now he should be throwing 4 tds a half.Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Man Russel Wilson may be the better QB

DENVERDUI55
08-18-2012, 07:59 PM

What do you need to see out of Willis? We know what he brings.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Wilson is better than Flynn

go_broncos
08-18-2012, 08:02 PM
With this Run Defense..very difficult to win games..

hookemhess
Wilson has looked damn good.

theAPAOps5
Wilson is better than Flynn

Agree

McDman
08-18-2012, 08:03 PM

Still that was a vintage drive by Manning in 2:30 to go in the half. This is the second preseason game and basically one half of football played by Manning is 20 something months!

Can't be a starting TE if you can't block.

go_broncos
08-18-2012, 08:03 PM
WOW...****ing Run Defense..

RaiderH8r
08-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Manning sucks.I mean the dude didn't play last year,and he is on a new team,and it's the second preseason game of the year.by now he should be throwing 4 tds a half.Hilarious!

If Tebow had played that same half you would have called for his head.

Doesn't matter to me mind you. This is the club that wins the SB this year.

broncocalijohn
08-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Wait, for everyone saying he looks "rusty," other than that horrible pick, where were the terrible throws?

Seems like in NY.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 08:06 PM
With this Run Defense..very difficult to win games..

We turned the ball over 3 times in the first half and gave up, what, 9 pts? Now youre bitching about the run defense of a bunch of back ups and guys who wont make the team.

God, youre annoying

TD30
08-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Why even kick the ball off its always a touch back and another flipping commerical. Just give them the ball at the 20, coming back for a kick out of bounds and another commercial drives me nuts lol

ThirtyDegrees
08-18-2012, 08:07 PM
It's not indicative of poor design or poor potential execution. Its not a symptom of a huge problem. Sorry

Actually, if Decker and Thomas continue to be unreliable targets that can't catch hold onto important balls like they were throughout last season it will be a huge problem for this offense and for the franchise.

It would have meant that the team mortgaged its future for nothing, lied to Manning about the talent they would surround him with and it will negatively impact our ability to draw marquee free agents to the team in the future.

I've leaned this way the entire time, the offense had giant holes last year in literally every area imaginable and it still has those exact same holes except at quarterback (and even that may not be as solid as the dreamers here have thought).

The line sucks, the backs were nothing special and will only regress without the threat of Tebow running, and now it looks like Decker and Thomas still are who we thought they were.

SonOfLe-loLang
If Tebow had played that same half you would have called for his head.

Doesn't matter to me mind you. This is the club that wins the SB this year.

If Tebow went 16-23 with two drops (one obvious touchdown), i think we'd all be encouraged. Tough ****ing crowd. He threw ONE bad pass. And yes, it was bad. but that was it.

maven
I This is the club that wins the SB this year.

nah, I don't see it from the Broncos

broncocalijohn
Why even kick the ball off its always a touch back and another flipping commerical. Just give them the ball at the 20, coming back for a kick out of bounds and another commercial drives me nuts lol

$$$$$

BowlenBall
08-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Actually, if Decker and Thomas continue to be unreliable targets that can't catch hold onto important balls like they were throughout last season it will be a huge problem for this offense and for the franchise.

It would have meant that the team mortgaged its future for nothing, lied to Manning about the talent they would surround him with and it will negatively impact our ability to draw marquee free agents to the team in the future.

I've leaned this way the entire time, the offense had giant holes last year in literally every area imaginable and it still has those exact same holes except at quarterback (and even that may not be as solid as the dreamers here have thought).

The line sucks, the backs were nothing special and will only regress without the threat of Tebow running, and now it looks like Decker and Thomas still are who we thought they were.

http://www.theospot.net/pictures/misc/francis.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
08-18-2012, 08:08 PM

WTF are you talking about? Did anyone really watch this game and say "holy ****, our offense looks like its gonna suck" Did we watch diff games?

McDman
08-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Note to Knowshon: Just run forward.

Lycan
08-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Wow, I didn't think he would get that off, quick release from Brock.

broncocalijohn
08-18-2012, 08:10 PM
If Tebow went 16-23 with two drops (one obvious touchdown), i think we'd all be encouraged. Tough ****ing crowd. He threw ONE bad pass. And yes, it was bad. but that was it.

If he went 12 forb 23b web would have been ecstatic. We expect Peyton to not be rusty and in form from 5 years ago. Tebow is young and could improve. I just am now thinking it won't happen at leastin the near future.

Lycan
08-18-2012, 08:11 PM
I've always defended Knowshon but I don't see any reason to keep him on our team this year unless Hillman's injury is worse than reported.

ThirtyDegrees
08-18-2012, 08:11 PM

Tebow had drops for days, including many obvious touchdowns from Decker and Thomas and he was railroaded for his completion percentage constantly.

Completion percentage is quite possibly the most overblown and meaningless statistic imaginable. Manning has a -3 turnover differential and throwing three interceptions is and always will be unacceptable.

Denver724
08-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Should have drafted Wilson? He looks solid.

SonOfLe-loLang
Tebow had drops for days, including many obvious touchdowns from Decker and Thomas and he was railroaded for his completion percentage constantly.

Demaryius Thomas, I believe, lead all receivers in yards (or something) over his last 8 games? I could be making that up, but there's some stat thats like that. They also barely threw and when they did, the ball was all over the place. Im not concerned about it. Not even a little.

Agamemnon
I've always defended Knowshon but I don't see any reason to keep him on our team this year unless Hillman's injury is worse than reported.

Because he's getting swarmed behind the line of scrimmage tonight?

KO5K
08-18-2012, 08:13 PM

A single touchdown would be a start...

Victor
08-18-2012, 08:14 PM

Did you actually watch the games? Dude couldn't throw the ball.

Gutless Drunk
08-18-2012, 08:15 PM

Completion percentage is quite possibly the most overblown and meaningless statistic imaginable. Manning has a -3 turnover differential and throwing three interceptions is and always will be unacceptable.

LOL
Tebow
CP/AT YDS TD INT
5/14 69 0 0

Decker & Thomas aren't on the Jets. Here's a link for you
www.thegangreen.com

broncolife
MALIK

Lycan
Because he's getting swarmed behind the line of scrimmage tonight?

No, just because he isn't needed. He's too fragile and rarely shows anything worthy of his draft position.

There are younger and cheaper options on the roster that are just as good.

Hulamau
Sack by Jackson!

Lycan
08-18-2012, 08:18 PM
These NFL network commercials with the bearded guy are seriously annoying.

BowlenBall
08-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Good plays by Malik Jackson, Jerry Franklin, and Nate Irving on that last defensive series...

Hulamau
THirty Degrees is Tebow's Nanny.

lolcopter
Notes from section 128: Knowshon Moreno ****ing sucks and the girl two rows up is not wearin a bra

lostknight
08-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Jump pass and throwing in the dirt? Who does Brock thing he is? Tebow?

ThirtyDegrees
08-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Im not concerned about it. Not even a little.

Well, you should be, because Thomas and Decker were statistically two of the worst receivers in the league in drop rate.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/17/drop-rate-2011-which-receivers-are-dropping-the-ball/

When Tebow threw "catchable passes" to Decker and Thomas the ball was dropped 15% of the time. That takes Tebow's accuracy completely out of the equation. They couldn't catch the balls they were supposed to nearly 1/5 times they were thrown their way.

Decker & Thomas aren't on the Jets. Here's a link for you
www.thegangreen.com

You're right, they're on our team; and they are massive liabilities that everyone seems to wash their hands of by scapegoating Tebow.

lostknight
08-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Shhh.... Tebow was everything that was wrong with this team. All our problems left with Tebow.

Lycan
Notes from section 128: Knowshon Moreno ****ing sucks and the girl two rows up is not wearin a bra

:worthless

TDmvp

Hilarious!

Broncoman13
08-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Dude, Bruton just got blasted inthe back on that punt return... Out in front of the pack for everyone to see and no call. Broncos need to get dirty or something, Refs are letting EVERYTHING go.

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Carter wins the dumbass award.

Gutless Drunk
08-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Lol. Preseason game 2 freak-out brings the return of the Teboners. It had been so pleasant without the freak-show.

BowlenBall
08-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Well... bye, Tony Carter.

http://kristinhoppe.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/well_bye.jpg?w=500

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Carter totally looked before catching the ball... jsut lost any outside chance of making the team.

SportinOne
08-18-2012, 08:28 PM
As a UW Badger fan, i watched him all last season. He's a very good quarterback, very mature, very smart, good enough arm. His only knock is his height. Whatever. I really wish we had drafted him.

ThirtyDegrees
Lol. Preseason game 2 freak-out brings the return of the Teboners. It had been so pleasant with the freak-show.

It's not about Tebow, it's about Peyton Manning and whether or not he will be able to perform at a high level with the garbage surrounding him on offense.

DBroncos4life
Shhh.... Tebow was everything that was wrong with this team. All our problems left with Tebow.

This.

lostknight
08-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Damn. You can not do that brock.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Both the sure TD drops Manning had were from the two Ex Colts who have the most playing time with him. Stokely last week and Tamme this week

spdirty
08-18-2012, 08:30 PM
And now that we're at commercial Eddie Mac just told Logan "I wouldve caught that."

BowlenBall
08-18-2012, 08:31 PM
And now that we're at commercial Eddie Mac just told Logan "I wouldve caught that."

And he would have, too.

LetsGoBroncos
08-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Caldwell is done

Broncoman13
Bubba just donated a kidney...DAMN!

Punisher
Lol. Preseason game 2 freak-out brings the return of the Teboners. It had been so pleasant without the freak-show.

Smh No trust in the Beer Belly when he clearly did a good job besides that 2nd pick

lostknight
Remembering why I hate rookie QB's.

broncolife
08-18-2012, 08:33 PM
OOOO mon

Lycan
08-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, I think Colquitt might have the job locked up.

broncolife
08-18-2012, 08:34 PM
I wonder if he has the punting job locked up

Agamemnon
08-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Remembering why I hate rookie QB's.

The kid hasn't been that bad.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:35 PM
we better not lose Caldwell for any time.. WHAT a great pressure punt by Colquitt

Broncobiv
08-18-2012, 08:36 PM
WTF?! Easy Ed AND Logan both just called Britton Colquitt "Brendan" 3 times between the two of them. Really guys?

Bacchus
wtf that couldn't be more wrong. Starters scored 10 points.

One more than the other team. How far ahead were the Chefs starters today, Troll?

Hulamau
We need a pix six here

Boogerboots
And he would have, too.

Think it was against the Giants where he broke his leg on a crossing pattern. Still held onto the ball. Man's game.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Scrubs suck!

maven

Take a picture and share with us.

Hulamau
Obiozar is cut

spdirty
08-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Think it was against the Giants where he broke his leg on a crossing pattern. Still held onto the ball. Man's game.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EjyAGArt8u0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

uplink
08-18-2012, 08:41 PM
So when does Wilson take the starters job in Seattle. I say by week 4 of the regular season.

Boogerboots
WTF?! Easy Ed AND Logan both just called Britton Colquitt "Brendan" 3 times between the two of them. Really guys?

Getting the Seattle feed here with Curt Manafee and Warren Moon. Truly painful. Saw Marshawn Moreno get stuffed at the line a few times.

broncolife
Take a picture and share with us.

Its an 80 year old lady and if you want a peek at the goods you have to look at the first row.

broncosteven
Cassel has looked well above average so far this year. No doubt

KFC Winning the PS!

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Jesus the Seahawks players have more vowels than an Italian phone book. Carrol loves him some simoan players

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:42 PM
WHAT A BUNCH of lazy DBs on that last competion!

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Broncos just made Sutton look like Bo Jackson.

Agamemnon
Seattle has some talented young backs...

maven
It's not about Tebow, it's about Peyton Manning and whether or not he will be able to perform at a high level with the garbage surrounding him on offense.

We will see opening weekend Sunday night.

Bigdawg26

Prove it!!

go_broncos
RUN DEFENSE..

Hulamau
Irving wiff on the shoulder pad tackle .. we lost this one.

BowlenBall
08-18-2012, 08:44 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EjyAGArt8u0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

September 10th, 2001 -- a day that will live in infamy.

OBF1
08-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Now I remember why I can not stand to watch preseason football..... Painful

Bacchus
08-18-2012, 08:46 PM

Great Easy Ed video. Great music too.

lostknight
08-18-2012, 08:46 PM
The kid hasn't been that bad.

I didn;t see last week, so I will take your word for it.

lolcopter
08-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Its an 80 year old lady and if you want a peek at the goods you have to look at the first row.

Actually she was young and perky, best thing all night probably. Orange tube top, pencil eraser nipples, just the right amount of boob sag to let you believe they're natural... KAPLOW!!

But seriously though, kinda worried about Peyton's INTs

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Irving better watch that blown tackle 50 times this week and drill into his head NEVER to try a lazy Shoulder pad tackle again!

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 08:49 PM

Brock looked much better last week

spdirty
08-18-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm bored.

Baba Booey
Brock looks fine - getting no help from the line or receivers

lolcopter
I'm going to the bar

Broncobiv
08-18-2012, 08:51 PM
I do like the quickness of Osweiler's release. Kinda sidearms it, which sucks, but it is fast. If he would throw it over-the-top like Peyton, he'd never have a batted pass in his career.

Agamemnon
08-18-2012, 08:52 PM

He's thrown some decent passes, and hasn't made any major mistakes. The rest of our backup offense has been much worse overall.

DarkHorse30
SEAHAWKS? really? Dominated by Pete Carrol's 2nd stringer.....nice.

Cito Pelon
Wow, only two QB's played so far, Peyton and Osweiler and the game is almost over.

Broncobiv
08-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Actually she was young and perky, best thing all night probably. Orange tube top, pencil eraser nipples, just the right amount of boob sag to let you believe they're natural... KAPLOW!!

But seriously though, kinda worried about Peyton's INTs

But seriously though, do not believe Peyton is the most important thing about tonight's game after reading the first 2 sentences.

Agamemnon
08-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Brock looks fine - getting no help from the line or receivers

Yep. His throws have been mostly accurate, but a young QB can only do so much when the scrubs surrounding him are sucking this bad.

Garcia Bronco
08-18-2012, 08:54 PM
The team is playing average tonight.

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Easy Ed is creating a new drinking game. He must have said "set the edge" 100 times tonight

Dutch
Brock looked much better last week

So did the protection. New trend in preseason seems to be vanilla offenses vs full blitz defenses. Makes perfect sense as teams are trying to figure out which d-linemen can contribute something special, where the o-line is more about cohesion. But feel free to continue to freak out as I would expect nothing less out of the Mane anymore.

Hulamau
Come on Irving such it up!

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:56 PM
The only consolation to this half is that half the guys in orange now wont be on the team in two weeks.

razorwire77
08-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Yep. His throws have been mostly accurate, but a young QB can only do so much when the scrubs surrounding him are sucking this bad.

Brock has made some decent throws, but he's getting no help from the scrub party surrounding him. That throw to Thomas was beautiful, too bad he didn't seem all that interested in catching it.

razorwire77
08-18-2012, 08:57 PM
The team is playing average tonight.

pretty generous assessment.

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 08:58 PM
So did the protection. New trend in preseason seems to be vanilla offenses vs full blitz defenses. Makes perfect sense as teams are trying to figure out which d-linemen can contribute something special, where the o-line is more about cohesion. But feel free to continue to freak out as I would expect nothing less out of the Mane anymore.

Where am I freaking out. Lostknight said he didn't see Brock play last week. I told him he looked better last week. Overreact much?

Hulamau
Seattle still has most of their second team in agaisnt mostly our third and scrubxx team

BowlenBall
Easy Ed is creating a new drinking game. He must have said "set the edge" 100 times tonight

Don't forget to drink every time he says "Brendan" Colquitt....

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 08:59 PM
In the regular season our first team takes their first team 10 games out of 10.

razorwire77
08-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Gonna be a whole lotta DB's getting pink slips soon.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Where am I freaking out. Lostknight said he didn't see Brock play last week. I told him he looked better last week. Overreact much?

Quit trying to act like Rev.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 09:02 PM
woopee Ramses Rubber spring a leak and gives up another TD .. glad he is gone shortly.

BowlenBall
Russell Wilson is a player -- kudos to the Seahawks for drafting him in the 3rd.

theAPAOps5
Quit trying to act like Rev.

Holy ****, I only told lost knight Brock looked better last week because he said he didn't see game. Stop over compensating for whatever you may be lacking.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Osweiler is out again, no reps for Hanie or Weber.

bowtown
08-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Russell Wilson is a player -- kudos to the Seahawks for drafting him in the 3rd.

Chris Simms for president!

Dutch
08-18-2012, 09:04 PM

Sorry APA, that was directed at lostknight who I have on ignore (therefore, I quoted you). I was basically agreeing/supporting your view...my bad. Flipping back and forth between the game and the Mane on the laptop.

SouthStndJunkie
08-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Very lame effort in the 2nd half by Denver tonight.

go_broncos
08-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Brock..is not good..

theAPAOps5
Sorry APA, that was directed at lostknight who I have on ignore (therefore, I quoted you). I was basically agreeing/supporting your view...my bad. Flipping back and forth between the game and the Mane on the laptop.

Ah ok, that makes perfect sense. I probably stop quoting him as a ton of people have him on ignore!

Paladin
Seems like the Broncos quit playing after the half. DT show no speed, and neither did Decker. Very vanilla O, and the D still needs a lot of work, The second exhibition game was terrible.

Hulamau
This is good for Brock, he'll learn the NFL isn't as easy as it seemed last week. Glad Manning is the starter :)

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Tebow..is not good..

fixed it for you loser

Dutch
Ah ok, that makes perfect sense. I probably stop quoting him as a ton of people have him on ignore!

Yeppers...

uplink
Hannie lives to see another day

Johnykbr
08-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Seattle is going to have a pretty envious QB problem brewing. They got a player in Wilson.

Broncobiv
08-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Peyton got a half, Osweiler got a half this week.

Peyton gets 3 quarters, Hanie gets 1 quarter next week?

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Well, that was a steaming pile of poop.

Dutch
08-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, that was a steaming pile of poop.

And you expect what else out of the second half of a week two preseason game? Please.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:10 PM
They may have put too much pressure on Osweiler, he runs to the sideline with his head down and doesn't talk to anybody. That's not good.

Broncos_OTM
08-18-2012, 09:10 PM
holy crap we got rolled over on

uplink
08-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Losers for this game are some of the bubble guys like M. Jackson, Franklin, Bush, J. Johnson, Omar etc. who would have benefited if the broncos only carried 2 QBs on the roster.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 09:11 PM
At least 50% of these scrubs on our 3rd team D need to get the pick slip tonight :)

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 09:13 PM
And you expect what else out of the second half of a week two preseason game? Please.

Improvement from week one.

Br0nc0Buster
08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Not to put down Wilson, because he has been impressive

But when there is no game planning and you are just running basic coverages, scrambling qbs are gonna eat that up all day

I remember seeing guys like Joe Webb light up preseason defenses

The run defense was a concern though

ScottXray
08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Osweiler is not looking good , but the entire O and D reserves looked outclassed by Seattles. Especially Seattles Defense.

Russell Wilson looks to be REALLY good....so what does seattle do with him and Flynn both. One of them is gonna be traded next year for a high pick.

Seattle looks like they intend to be a problem for SF to overcome this year. D looks really good.

PM and the 1st string O looked ok....running game is gonna be a problem ( was mostly inefective) and any more O linemen go down and we're in trouble with pass pro. They kept Manning almost clean tonight.

Punisher
08-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Seattle is going to have a pretty envious QB problem brewing. They got a player in Wilson.

this

KevinJames
08-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Losers for this game are some of the bubble guys like M. Jackson, Franklin, Bush, J. Johnson, Omar etc. who would have benefited if the broncos only carried 2 QBs on the roster.

Omar and Malik are not bubble guys lol

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Post game interviews are tending to say they still have some "kinks to work out". Yup.

BroncoBeavis
08-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Preseason is Preseason.

hambone13
08-18-2012, 09:28 PM
All in all, that was a very disappointing game. Recognizing it's pre-season and we have a lot of injuries, the effort looked pathetic in the second half and the first half was no doozy.

theAPAOps5
08-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Preseason is Preseason.

Yep, Manning lost most of his preseason games in Indy. Then went 13-3. But this isn't Indy. Can't overreact but also some areas of concern too.

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 09:31 PM
holy crap we got rolled over on

In the second half only ..... the first half was fine outside of the three TOs and four dropped passes, and even then we were ahead 10 to 9 at the half when the ones on both sides were done. So that's about 3 quarters in which our first team D has not allowed a TD yet.

Our first team D played well and held Seattle without a TD in spite of giving them the ball twice inside our territory.

Was sloppy as most second preseason games are, but some good things to build on too. Am not worried at all. Plus on D we didn't have Vickerson either in the rotation and he'll be back next week.

The second half was mostly a fail across the board.. am glad half those guys will be lipping burgers in two weeks.

lonestar
08-18-2012, 09:31 PM
After seeing 70 coming in for the kill thought Paul Smith..

Other than that from what I saw on the live stream..

I only saw the second half we have a very long way to go..

Hamrob
08-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Somewhat diapointing game. However, it's not like they are going to show our hand in the preseason. We are just running a bland offensive scheme and will until it's for real.

Our defense continues to look good. They can give up field goals all day. If we lose to field goals...I'll be shocked!

Russell Wilson beat us with his feet. Most other QB's would have been sacked 4-5 times at least.

Beal looked good. He had several QB pressures and at least one tackle for a lost. Jackson played well also.

Orange Julius dropped a nice ball by Osweiler. I just don't see it with him.

cutthemdown
08-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Broncos offense shows flashes of being efficient. The secondary I think is pretty good. The dline still looks a little soft vs the run. And the linebackers still aren't very good at stopping the run. Mays misses a lot of chances to make plays.

lolcopter
08-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Tbh I think Seattle has a player in wilson

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Some of those missed tackles were really ugly. Franklin had Lumpkin wrapped up in the backfield with both arms and Lumpkin just ran up his chest. That Sutton run into the EZ was an embarrassment.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Yep, Manning lost most of his preseason games in Indy. Then went 13-3. But this isn't Indy. Can't overreact but also some areas of concern too.

Decker, the "Golden Boy", also mentioned post game they have some kinks to work out. When your first team O struggles to score, yeah there is some kinks to work out. Especially since the mantra was "The D will be playing with a lead since Peyton is the QB."

lonestar
08-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Some of those missed tackles were really ugly. Franklin had Lumpkin wrapped up in the backfield with both arms and Lumpkin just ran up his chest. That Sutton run into the EZ was an embarrassment.

:thumbs:

Hulamau
08-18-2012, 09:41 PM

No worries, Franklin will be working at Macy's by this time in two weeks.

Marshall Dumervil
08-18-2012, 09:42 PM

Honestly who the **** is named Lumpkin?

RaiderH8r
08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Decker, the "Golden Boy", also mentioned post game they have some kinks to work out. When your first team O struggles to score, yeah there is some kinks to work out. Especially since the mantra was "The D will be playing with a lead since Peyton is the QB."

Peyton fixes everything. That's why we got him. Timothy "the suckiest suck that ever sucked" Tebow got this club into the playoffs. Manning pisses excellence and craps Lombardis. The question isn't if we win the title.the question is, how many? Are we talking threepeat? I think so.

lonestar
08-18-2012, 09:44 PM

Had friend in HS named Eldon Lumpkin.. skinny little dude big glasses. Had to stick up for him a few times..

RaiderH8r
08-18-2012, 09:45 PM

Lumpkin? ****, I have been calling him Blumkin this whole time. Man, that's awkward.

myMind
08-18-2012, 09:45 PM
PRE...SEASON
That is all.

gunns
08-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Tbh I think Seattle has a player in wilson

He was my choice to get in the draft. I'll be more interested when it's regular season though.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 09:55 PM

Fatty Lumpkin, one of those ponies from the Tolkien Trilogy.

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Fatty Lumpkin, one of those ponies from the Tolkien Trilogy.

Man, you win a leaf of Lothlorien for that one. :thumbs:

Play2win
08-18-2012, 10:07 PM

Have you ever been to Seattle?

They have pretty good beer there.

Mogulseeker
08-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Preseason is Preseason.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eGDBR2L5kzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mogulseeker
08-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Have you ever been to Seattle?

They have pretty good beer there.

I'm envious of the Sounders fan base. Other than that, terrible sports city.

I think Denver has better beer a skiing. Seattle has the ocean though. And it's clean... high suicide rates, and blue skies are a rarity, though.

Cito Pelon
08-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Man, you win a leaf of Lothlorien for that one. :thumbs:

Hey, I was a jock but I'm a big fan of literature. I'm currently re-reading Charles Dickens' "The Pickwick Papers". Gotdang that Dickens was talented. Pickwick Papers is underrated.

Jetmeck
08-18-2012, 11:40 PM

considering last season you might want to get to know those backups ?

Dutch
08-18-2012, 11:46 PM
PRE...SEASON
That is all.

This!LOL

DENVERDUI55
08-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Peyton doesn't look near as good as he was before the injury. Dude is struggling.

You didn't even watch the game. Your just using stats to argue again. Manning has looked very good other than one throw.

DENVERDUI55
08-19-2013, 07:58 AM
Wow there was no need for a game thread last sat we should of just cut and pasted this one.