PDA

View Full Version : Who are you watching tonight?

Marshall Dumervil
08-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Myself, I want to see another great showing by the defense. It seems like years since I've felt we have an above average D. I'm feeling really good about them this season. Sure, there are some weaknesses but it should be a solid unit. :strong:

Who are you excited about tonight?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Going to the game, so I'm excited for:

my girlfriend's first pro football game
Manning's game debut in Mile High
that Defense.
beers beforehand at Strange Brewing
what should be a pretty damn lively crowd for a preseason game.

Marshall Dumervil
08-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Going to the game, so I'm excited for:

my girlfriend's first pro football game
Manning's game debut in Mile High
that Defense.
beers beforehand at Strange Brewing
what should be a pretty damn lively crowd for a preseason game.

Sounds like a good time. I forgot to add I'm looking forward to TO not catching a ball. I hope Champ is on him. :egbgb:

razorwire77
08-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Want to see a bit more of the timing between Manning and Decker/Thomas.

I'm going to want to see similar defensive intensity and ability to generate pressure with the front four. I want to see how Ayers works mixed in with the first team defense.

Want to see what Brock does with a half of work. I wonder if he or Hanie is getting the 2nd team reps?

I'll be watching RB depth too. I really don't think Moreno brings much to the table, but Hillman can't get on the field, Ball is a grinder, and nothing special and my adopt-a-bronco is done. I'd like to see more of Omon and Jermiah Johnson in this game.

Tombstone RJ
08-18-2012, 01:19 PM
what time does the Broncos game start? I know it's in Denver, what time is kickoff Denver time?

Marshall Dumervil
08-18-2012, 01:23 PM
7 from what I saw. Maybe 7:15

Kaylore
08-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a good time. I forgot to add I'm looking forward to TO not catching a ball. I hope Champ is on him. :egbgb:

Well TO is on the third team and Champ is a starter, so probably not.

gyldenlove
08-18-2012, 01:40 PM
I will be trying to keep an eye on the safeties and linebackers as much as possible - and the offensive line when I can.

Heyneck
08-18-2012, 01:40 PM
i am looking forward to an injury free game! Please let it be!

Marshall Dumervil
08-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Well TO is on the third team and Champ is a starter, so probably not.

Seahawks say TO will play early in the game.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-18-2012, 01:50 PM
curious to see what Brooking brings. Possible Hillman debut. More Trevethan as well

Edit- now I see that Brooking and Trevethan wont play so I guess I will spend more time drinking beer

cmhargrove
08-18-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm always excited to watch the improving D, but my eyes will be glued to Jacob Tamme. He and Manning need to build a rhythm, or this offense could be in trouble. I want to see the intermediate and deep routes to Decker and DT, but the short game with Tamme is the key to spreading out the opposing defenses.

Cosmo
08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Hillman Debut.

Our young secondary.

Timing between WR and Manning.

D-line.

footstepsfrom#27
08-18-2012, 01:58 PM
I'll be watching Ronnie HIllman hoping to see Knowshow Moreno's replacement in this offense, looking at how our backup guard fills in for Kris Kuper, Derek Wolfe again and hope to see Osweiler in there again.

razorwire77
08-18-2012, 02:04 PM
I thought Hillman was hurt and wasn't going to play.

cutthemdown
08-18-2012, 02:05 PM
I really don't care what they look like until the 3rd preseason game as a team. Individually though this 2nd preseason game really important. A lot of guys will get cut after this game.

I'm looking to see how the guards playing behind Kuper look and how Walton and Beadles look in the first quarter when they are in the game.

I'm looking a lot at Rahim Moore if he plays alot, to see if he is starting to play more under control. Under control = less missed tackles. Don't you remember playing when you were kids how coaches would always say you have to break down, then make the tackle. Really only certain tackles can be made flying as fast as you can run straight into the guy. Sure those are great but really it makes you easy to avoid in the NFL. Especially if you are the last guy to save a TD like the safety is a lot.

I'd like to see Carter hit the field? is he still injured? If Porter not playing then I really would like to see how Florence looks going against SEA starting WR's.

Then obviously Methwolfe, Warren, Vickerson. IMO if those 3 guys play well for us this yr our defense will kick ass.

schaaf
08-18-2012, 02:09 PM
see if Nate Irving can continue to produce in a game situation

Hamrob
08-18-2012, 03:11 PM
The #1 offense...especially Ramirez
The D-line and if they can get a push
Ingram...he looks like a stud. He certainly has overcome alot
Osweiler & Robinson...if Robinson has a couple nice grabs, and continues to improve over the next couple games...he's going to be tough to sneak on the practice squad
Jeremy Beal & Nate Irving

enjolras
08-18-2012, 03:12 PM
I'll be looking to see if the ground becomes a go-to target for Hanie as well...

Punisher
08-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Xavier Omon

fdf
08-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm always excited to watch the improving D, but my eyes will be glued to Jacob Tamme. He and Manning need to build a rhythm, or this offense could be in trouble. I want to see the intermediate and deep routes to Decker and DT, but the short game with Tamme is the key to spreading out the opposing defenses.

He really stood out in drills last Thursday. He accelerates very quickly for such a large man.

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Timing, timing, timing. Want to see Peyton and his receivers clicking. After that, what kind of running game can this Oline generate. After that, pass rush, Wolfe's progress and how the D does at containing Marshawn Lynch.

SoCalBronco
08-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Awoooooooooooooo

canadianbroncosfan
08-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Obviously excited for Methwolfe however not completely bias. Looking to see how Oz looks in his second game and I'd really like to see how Hillman is if he gets some reps.

Kaylore
08-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I thought Hillman was hurt and wasn't going to play.

Vickerson is concused and is out. Hillman is a game time decision, but he did practice yesterday, so he has a shot.

oubronco
08-18-2012, 04:32 PM
The O-Line

cutthemdown
08-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Then I want to see how Vickerson looks walking around in street clothes. Will it be a suit? something hip?

Rohirrim
08-18-2012, 05:15 PM
This week's culinary excitement: Tortilla soup. ;D

Bacchus
08-18-2012, 05:22 PM
:PI'm watching Jets/Giants now but will watch the Broncos later

Rigs11
08-18-2012, 05:23 PM
I wanna see manning throw a 60 yard td bomb to Thomas. :strong:

Tim
08-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Excited to see everyone. I'd rather see osweiler and weber than hanie and other wrs than Willis but I've been waiting since January to see them play at mile high so in the end I don't care

Broncos_OTM
08-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I got to go the hospital. :-/ keep me informed lol

Play2win
08-18-2012, 06:47 PM
I will be looking at ME... having a good time... (finally) watching some Denver Broncos Football :strong:

Baba Booey
08-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Hillman is active, so I'll be watching him.

Los Broncos
08-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Manning and the defense.