PDA

View Full Version : Clady's Recent Contract Offer?

Tombstone RJ
08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
anyone know about this guy?....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/16/duane-brown-deal-announced-reportedly-worth-53-4-million/

Is this a fair measuring stick for Clady's recent contract offer?

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 03:37 PM
According to PFF, Clady has been significantly better than Brown every year except for 2011.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 03:46 PM
According to PFF, Clady has been significantly better than Brown every year except for 2011.

in leading the league in holding calls?

Mediator12
08-16-2012, 03:57 PM
in leading the league in holding calls?

No, he is a very good LT who has played injured to help the team. We will see if he can reclaim the franchise LT form he had before the injury this year. He could be a top 5 LT in the league if he is healthy. Manning will surely make him look a lot better in the passing game, and I hope he can improve his run blocking which has been only average for LT.

I just want to see this OL improve and gel in year 2. We have seen it before here and we should see it again.

Rohirrim
08-16-2012, 04:18 PM
No, he is a very good LT who has played injured to help the team. We will see if he can reclaim the franchise LT form he had before the injury this year. He could be a top 5 LT in the league if he is healthy. Manning will surely make him look a lot better in the passing game, and I hope he can improve his run blocking which has been only average for LT.

I just want to see this OL improve and gel in year 2. We have seen it before here and we should see it again.

Wouldn't that be nice to see again? Our line used to dominate.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Wouldn't that be nice to see again? Our line used to dominate.

how many years ago was this?

While TD and the other HOF players were here..

Rohirrim
08-16-2012, 04:39 PM
how many years ago was this?

While TD and the other HOF players were here..

Clinton Portis? Olandis Gary? Mike Anderson? etc...