PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever watch Broncos games in St. Petersburg Russia??

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Looking for a spot. Lemme know if you know one.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/bmfbuffalo/raiderhater.jpg

ol#7
08-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Just get the sunday ticket on your laptop. Its availaible to anyone outside the US/Mexico/Canada. $300 for the entire season. All games.

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 02:27 AM
Just get the sunday ticket on your laptop. Its availaible to anyone outside the US/Mexico/Canada. $300 for the entire season. All games.

Thanks. I've watched on my computer before (usually for free).... But it's just not the same as yelling "IN. COM. PLETE." with others wearing orange.

ol#7
08-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Thanks. I've watched on my computer before (usually for free).... But it's just not the same as yelling "IN. COM. PLETE." with others wearing orange.

Well I connect mine to my big screen in Germany, and then use a wireless mouse to channel surf. Really easy to set your TV as a monitor.

The thing is, at best Eurosport or whomever else is going to be pretty hit or miss (mostly miss) on carrying the Broncos. I actually get some games on my greek cable package, but alot of times they are tape delayed too, or even shown the next day. Even if you find a sportsbar that shows NFL games, who they have on will be completely random, and Denver is normally the 2pm game, which means 1-2 am before they end.

That sunday ticket is a great package for overseas subscribers though. Also lets you watch the next day, considering weeks one and two are evening games in the US, only way I would get to watch.

ETA: If you get an apple TV, they broadcast the the Fan out of Denver.

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Well I connect mine to my big screen in Germany, and then use a wireless mouse to channel surf. Really easy to set your TV as a monitor.

The thing is, at best Eurosport or whomever else is going to be pretty hit or miss (mostly miss) on carrying the Broncos. I actually get some games on my greek cable package, but alot of times they are tape delayed too, or even shown the next day. Even if you find a sportsbar that shows NFL games, who they have on will be completely random, and Denver is normally the 2pm game, which means 1-2 am before they end.

That sunday ticket is a great package for overseas subscribers though. Also lets you watch the next day, considering weeks one and two are evening games in the US, only way I would get to watch.

ETA: If you get an apple TV, they broadcast the the Fan out of Denver.

Good points. Maybe I can round up some Russkies, put em in orange and watch in my apparent with em. (Though the SNF game is gonna be a ****ing late one.)

Bacchus
08-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Looking for a spot. Lemme know if you know one.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/bmfbuffalo/raiderhater.jpg

Internet can watch them anywhere.

Chris
08-16-2012, 06:12 AM

Considering the move to Berlin (where I am now) and this is what I would do.

ColoradoDarin
08-16-2012, 07:10 AM
In Russia, Bronco game watches you.

Meck77
08-16-2012, 07:36 AM
What are you doing out there dogg?

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Work trip/leisure until November. Working for an access to information non-profit. Will be back stateside in time to use about half of my season tickets!! (This is my first year off the waiting list.) Fking bummed to have to miss the Pittsburgh game though.

Meck: OF1 gonna be at any broncos games this year???

orangeatheist
08-16-2012, 07:49 AM
In Russia, Bronco game watches you.

I checked after reading the thread title that if someone didn't say this, I was going to have to.

HAT
08-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Where is Oleg when you need him?

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Where is Oleg when you need him?

lol.

Captain 'Dre
08-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I checked after reading the thread title that if someone didn't say this, I was going to have to.

Vee haf veys ov mehking hue tokk.