PDA

View Full Version : Wolfman is starting LDE

pricejj
08-15-2012, 05:14 PM
From 104.3 the FAN (Wednesday's practice):

1. Wolfman is now the starting LDE.
2. Jeremy Beal is the new backup LDE (which I like).
3. Ayers spelled Elvis Dumervil on 2nd team (he played RDE at Tennessee).
4. Manny Ramirez stayed in at RG, with Franklin at RT (Franklin at RT to stay).

From IAOFM.com (http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/bite-size-nuggets-paraphrasing-mtc-at-dove-valley) (Tuesday's practice):

1. Broncos having a lot of success, and running no-huddle with '12' personnel (Decker, DT, Tamme, Dreessen, McCahee). Changing the formation every play, with Tamme sometimes lining up at FB.
2. Also ran some '21' personnel (w/ Gronkowski) in 9-on-7's interior running plays...not a lot of success. Interior OL is suspect run blocking (just as we saw pre-Tebow).

extralife
08-15-2012, 05:18 PM
I think we can officially welcome Ayers to bustville now

TheReverend
08-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Never heard of Wolfman.

Dude's gonna lose his job to the MethWolfe anyway.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesterhole
08-15-2012, 05:19 PM
So Wolfe is being moved to DE? I didn't see the first game, is that where he played then as well?

pricejj
08-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Never heard of Wolfman.

Von Miller dubbed him Wolfman.

pricejj
08-15-2012, 05:27 PM

I don't think so, I like Ayers at RDE...it's the same position he played in college. On obvious rushing situations maybe he can come in for Dumervil.

So Wolfe is being moved to DE? I didn't see the first game, is that where he played then as well?

Wolfe was placed at 2nd team LDE on the first depth chart. JDR has always said that he will play at DE on running downs and DT on passing downs.

TheReverend
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM

The MethWolfe Alliance dubbed him MethWolfe

pricejj
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
The MethWolfe Alliance dubbed him MethWolfe

Good luck with that. :sunshine:

Von Miller says Wolfman...I say Wolfman.

Cackalacky B
08-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Franklin still at RT? I was hoping he would move to guard and Harris would step up and play RT.

What happened to Harris anyway? Is he just a big pile of FAIL? He was never the same after he initially got hurt?

theAPAOps5
08-15-2012, 05:45 PM

Do you ask how high when he says jump too?

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Why move Ayers to the pass rush side when all he is good at is run stuffing?

MethWolfe is Breaking Bad for Ayers.

pricejj
08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Franklin still at RT? I was hoping he would move to guard and Harris would step up and play RT.

Not happening. Today's practice confirms that.

You're right...they should have Beal at RDE and Ayers at LDE. Who knows...both of Ayers sacks against the Steelers came on the weakside, so there's that.

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 06:04 PM
You're right...they should have Beal at RDE and Ayers at LDE. Who knows...both of Ayers sacks against the Steelers came on the weakside, so there's that.

Maybe they are hoping Beal forces the QB to run into Ayers, isn't that how Ayers got one of those sacks?

Cackalacky B
08-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Maybe they are hoping Beal forces the QB to run into Ayers, isn't that how Ayers got one of those sacks?

Yes and he celebrated like it was 1999.

Rohirrim
08-15-2012, 06:15 PM
The Wolfman is sliding through the darkness. His yellow eyes seek prey. His teeth gleam in the moon light. Quarterbacks beware! Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

RaiderH8r
08-15-2012, 06:27 PM
MethWolfe has only 1 speed and that is.....AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

dictionary
08-15-2012, 06:29 PM
The Wolfman is sliding through the darkness. His yellow eyes seek prey. His teeth gleam in the moon light. Quarterbacks beware! Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

it tolls for thee?!?!?!

Drek
08-15-2012, 06:29 PM

I'd assume the concept is to get Doom off the field on obvious running downs. For that job Ayers is a good fit. He's strong against the run and is comfortable as a RDE.

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 06:34 PM
I think our dline could actually be a strength of the team this yr. Go figure.

Bacchus
08-15-2012, 06:42 PM

1. Wolfman is now the starting LDE.

From IAOFM.com (http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/bite-size-nuggets-paraphrasing-mtc-at-dove-valley) (Tuesday's practice):

1. Broncos having a lot of success, and running no-huddle with '12' personnel (Decker, DT, Tamme, Dreessen, McCahee). Changing the formation every play, with Tamme sometimes lining up at FB.
2. Also ran some '21' personnel (w/ Gronkowski) in 9-on-7's interior running plays...not a lot of success. Interior OL is suspect run blocking (just as we saw pre-Tebow).

Wow, for some reason this post really excites me!!

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2012, 06:42 PM

Oh look, something ELSE you like to copy.

Big shocker here.

TheReverend
08-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Never heard of Wolfman.

Honestly I'm pretty proud that I used my 30,000th post on a MethWolfe reference.

Vegas_Bronco
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Honestly I'm pretty proud that I used my 30,000th post on a MethWolfe reference.

Ggrief rev...take my account over and get me to 10k. 30k is like a national meth network. :strong:

BroncoBuff
08-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Not even close ... there's more to defensive play than just QB sacks, you know. Just ask Barney Chavous:

. . . . http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3342/barneyp.jpg

"Hello, my name is Barney Chavous. I started 13 seasons at LDE for
the Denver Broncos, and my job was never in danger.

It might surprise you to know that I had just 23 sacks in all that time.
Strangely enough, all 23 of them came in just my last four seasons. Go
figure. Just goes to show you there's more to playin' defense than just
sackin' the quarterback.

Glad I could help."

Manny Ramirez stayed in at RG, with Franklin at RT (Franklin at RT to stay).

To stay? Tad overstated seems to me.

TheReverend
08-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Ggrief rev...take my account over and get me to 10k. 30k is like a national meth network. :strong:

You cant trick me into making you look smarter, my friend :)

Tim
08-15-2012, 07:05 PM
I like methwolfe :strong:

theAPAOps5
08-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Not even close ... there's more to defensive play than just QB sacks, you know. Just ask Barney Chavous.

Agree performance may dictate otherwise if they can't block inside

SoCalBronco
08-15-2012, 07:17 PM

That's unfortunate.............for Von.

The Alliance has spoken.

theAPAOps5
08-15-2012, 07:18 PM
That's unfortunate.............for Von.

The Alliance has spoken.

LOL

ZONA
08-15-2012, 07:43 PM

I don't think that's fair. He gets some good pressure and here and there he lands a sack. I like to remind people, he was a risk picking so high because of his lack of playing experience in college. He was drafted high based on 1 monster season. A player like that, I think you have to give a few years just so he can get experience. BUT, this is a make or break year for him. He either becomes very good and consistent or he becomes rotation material and therefor expendable. We shall see.

Ziggy
08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't think that's fair. He gets some good pressure and here and there he lands a sack. I like to remind people, he was a risk picking so high because of his lack of playing experience in college. He was drafted high based on 1 monster season. A player like that, I think you have to give a few years just so he can get experience. BUT, this is a make or break year for him. He either becomes very good and consistent or he becomes rotation material and therefor expendable. We shall see.

He's had a few years, and in those 3 years he has a grand total of 4.5 sacks to show for it. 3.5 of those sacks were coverage sacks. This is his 4th year in the NFL.

DBroncos4life
08-15-2012, 08:16 PM
He's had a few years, and in those 3 years he has a grand total of 4.5 sacks to show for it. 3.5 of those sacks were coverage sacks. This is his 4th year in the NFL.

Let's over look the fact that he was a 4-3 DE in college drafted to play OLB in a 3-4 system that he never played in before.....so yeah.

Requiem
08-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Von Meth has got another thing coming if he thinks Wolfman is what we will be yelling in the stands. It's MethWolfe, and we will be blasting glass and howling at the ****ing moon when he's on the field! METHWOLFE ALLIANCE!

ozomulsion
08-15-2012, 09:09 PM

Oh, no way we can be having problems running up the middle. It's just that knowshon totally sucks and is a bust. Just ask broncosteven and many others. He had 1700 yards his first 2 seasons behind that line, mainly trying to run it up the gut. It should've been at least 2200 yards. We should cut knowshon. He's sooo a bust.

Kaylore
08-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Of course Methwolfe is starting! Hunter ripped his own tricep off with his bare hands because Wolfe told him to.

driver
08-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Oh, no way we can be having problems running up the middle. It's just that knowshon totally sucks and is a bust. Just ask broncosteven and many others. He had 1700 yards his first 2 seasons behind that line, mainly trying to run it up the gut. It should've been at least 2200 yards. We should cut knowshon. He's sooo a bust.

that line was the Shanahan line we had Wiegmann, Big Ben,and Ryan Harris
and the line coach was Dennison. Then McDipsh_t started running everybody out of town. A year later we end up with the old pat's retirement home and a bunch of rookies. You do notice that Knowshown's production was cut by 30% his second year?

ps: Somebeody over at DB forum was reporting that Hunter's tricep tear was 95% and will require surgury, I haven't been able to confirm this anywhere else.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 09:36 PM
To stay? Tad overstated seems to me

I like Manny at RG. He's impressed me in every preseason he's played in... as well as in camp.

Frankly, I would have taken him over Hochstein after Kupe went down.

lookin' glass
08-15-2012, 09:39 PM
This is no time to play "Born to be Mild" by Methenwolfe. This is serious business.

pricejj
08-15-2012, 09:58 PM

Big shocker here.

LOL What in the mother**** are you talking about?

What ELSE did I copy? You're mad because Von nicknamed him 'Wolfman'?

It's gonna be ok...

manchambo
08-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I'd assume the concept is to get Doom off the field on obvious running downs. For that job Ayers is a good fit. He's strong against the run and is comfortable as a RDE.

Are there obvious run downs in today's nfl?

canadianbroncosfan
08-15-2012, 10:14 PM

1. Methwolfe is now the starting LDE

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
LOL What in the mother**** are you talking about?

What ELSE did I copy? You're mad because Von nicknamed him 'Wolfman'?

It's gonna be ok...

Bro, you copy things from all over the internet and claim they're yours.

It's gonna be ok...

pricejj
08-15-2012, 10:43 PM
http://images.teamsugar.com/getty/2008/09/28/GYI0055844023_xxlarge.jpg
Batman

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/768/930/129068302_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75
Robin

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7275/7736910888_bd708b3041_z.jpg
Wolfman

pricejj
08-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Bro, you copy things from all over the internet and claim they're yours.

It's gonna be ok...

No I don't. What did I copy? Name one thing. I take offense to that.

SoCalBronco
08-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Batman

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/768/930/129068302_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75
Robin

Wolfman

Nice..........at least up until the Wolfman part.

Bacchus
08-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Not even close ... there's more to defensive play than just QB sacks, you know. Just ask Barney Chavous:

. . . . http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3342/barneyp.jpg

"Hello, my name is Barney Chavous. I started 13 seasons at LDE for
the Denver Broncos, and my job was never in danger.

It might surprise you to know that I had just 23 sacks in all that time.
Strangely enough, all 23 of them came in just my last four seasons. Go
figure. Just goes to show you there's more to playin' defense than just
sackin' the quarterback.

Glad I could help."

Barney Chavous played in a 3-4. His job was to eat blockers and let the LBers get all the glory. If Ayers playing a 4-3 is the RE with Doomervile his job will be to get sacks and keep the RB from getting outside of him on running plays.

ZONA
08-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Let's over look the fact that he was a 4-3 DE in college drafted to play OLB in a 3-4 system that he never played in before.....so yeah.

Not to mention he's had 3 different D Coordinators in those 3 years and throw in a lock out in there also. Now we all know he has no more get out of jail cards and he has to step up this year and prove his worth at that pick. So far we could classify him as a disappointment but not yet a bust. If he's still rotation material after this year with Del Rio and some decent talent around him, then we'll label him bust.

BroncoBuff
08-16-2012, 03:18 AM

Don't hold your breath. My theory (largely proven), is that sacks are more talent, less skill. If you didn't sack the QB in college, it's highly doubtful you'll ever light up the League. The other side of the coin is if you were a sack-demon in college, you'll find a way to get to NFL QBs, neither yours nor your school's size will make a difference. You're either Born to Sack or you're not.

That's why sick-talents like Elvis Dumervil, Jared Allen and Jason Taylor - each an NFL season sack-leader at least once - dropped to the 3rd 4th and 5th rounds despite huge college numbers. Happens when size and small-college prejudices outweigh my simple (and largely proven) Theory. Historic greats like Deacon Jones, Rich 'Tombstome' Jackson, Karl Mecklenburg, Richard Dent and I think Dexter Manley were either undrafted or picked in rounds 10+, rounds that don't exist anymore. My theory is also why I could safely (and giddily) predict Von Miller would lead the league in sacks his rookie year. Didn't happen of course, but I knew my theory would save me from looking foolish yet again. I suppose every theory has its Vernon Gholstons, but I think this one holds up pretty well.

Iirc, Robert Ayers had just 8 or 9 sacks in four years at Tennessee (2 1/2 in one game against Vandy when Chris Williams left with an injury). So, much like D.J. Williams and Aaron Curry - prized 1st-rounders with high sack expectations despite very few in college - Ayers will have to distinguish himself in ways fans rarely notice.

You're right, this is year 4 for Ayers ... we're now beyond the 'Mike Mayock 3-Year Max Learning Curve' theory.

Bacchus
08-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Don't hold your breath. My theory (largely proven), is that sacks are more talent, less skill. If you didn't sack the QB in college, it's highly doubtful you'll ever light up the League. The other side of the coin is if you were a sack-demon in college, you'll find a way to get to NFL QBs, neither yours nor your school's size will make a difference. You're either Born to Sack or you're not.

That's why sick-talents like Elvis Dumervil, Jared Allen and Jason Taylor - each an NFL season sack-leader at least once - dropped to the 3rd 4th and 5th rounds despite huge college numbers. Happens when size and small-college prejudices outweigh my simple (and largely proven) Theory. Historic greats like Deacon Jones, Rich 'Tombstome' Jackson, Karl Mecklenburg, Richard Dent and I think Dexter Manley were either undrafted or picked in rounds 10+, rounds that don't exist anymore. My theory is also why I could safely (and giddily) predict Von Miller would lead the league in sacks his rookie year. Didn't happen of course, but I knew my theory would save me from looking foolish yet again. I suppose every theory has its Vernon Gholstons, but I think this one holds up pretty well.

Iirc, Robert Ayers had just 8 or 9 sacks in four years at Tennessee (2 1/2 in one game against Vandy when Chris Williams left with an injury). So, much like D.J. Williams and Aaron Curry - prized 1st-rounders with high sack expectations despite very few in college - Ayers will have to distinguish himself in ways fans rarely notice.

You're right, this is year 4 for Ayers ... we're now beyond the 'Mike Mayock 3-Year Max Learning Curve' theory.

It is year 4 but his first two years were at LBer. Think that makes a differance? Maybe he should get another two years because of the position change. I thought he played pretty well last year. Nothing special but he did not suck.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Batman

Robin

Wolfman

Worst. Nickname. Post.

Ever.

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 05:18 AM
No I don't. What did I copy? Name one thing. I take offense to that.

Bro you copy takes from other places and present them here. It was proven just a few weeks ago.

It's nothing to worry about though.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 07:10 AM
Bro you copy takes from other places and present them here. It was proven just a few weeks ago.

It's nothing to worry about though.

No I don't. That's messed up to say. Why would I do something like that? I love the Broncos, when analyzing the players and some of the stats, I put a lot of thought into what I post, and post ideas and stories that are compelling to me.

Maybe you're talking about another poster, because I never copy from other places and post it here. I made a spreadsheet of the Broncos roster salary cap information (I gave credit to Spotrac) with my depth chart and someone actually posted my table to another sight...which I was not happy with.

I am sensitive to preserving other people's intellectual material, and take pride in coming up with new angles on Bronco stories. When Bronco Rob was copying and pasting too much information from other articles, I was pretty harsh on him. Now he is doing a much better job.

I will ask you again, what are you referring to? What you are saying is false, and couldn't be further from the truth. You are completely off base. Ask any other poster here, and they will tell you the same thing.

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Just for accuracy, Ayers has 4.5 regular season sacks, and he also had 2 sacks in the Pittsburgh playoff game. Out of those 6.5 total sacks, he got 6 last season. He won't ever be a pass rushing demon, but his arrow is pointing up.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
In fact, if anything, other people copy things from me and post them on other sites. Here are some examples:

1. the previous example that I stated, which prompted an emailed apology from SBnation.
2. IAOFM has a blog (just this morning) titled "The Wolfe Man Starteth". Not saying they copied me, but the thread titles are eerily similar.
3. A few months ago, I posted a detailed "Broncos No-Huddle" thread indicating what I thought the Broncos would do this year with the Offense and specifically Jacob Tamme (same as Colts 2006 with Dallas Clark). Another site came out with a similar blog a few days later titled "The Move TE". Not saying they copied me, but the concepts were similar.
4. I was calling for the Broncos to draft Derek Wolfe in the 1st round before 95% of people knew who he was (there is a thread about it).

I ask you again, what EXACTLY are you claiming I "copied"? I am not trying to claim I am god's gift to Broncos posting. There are others (on this site) and elsewhere who are far more knowledgable than me about all things Broncos/Football related...but I NEVER copy anyone. If I post a snippet from another blog post, I am sure to give credit, just as I would expect others to do if they copy my work.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Just for accuracy, Ayers has 4.5 regular season sacks, and he also had 2 sacks in the Pittsburgh playoff game. Out of those 6.5 total sacks, he got 6 last season. He won't ever be a pass rushing demon, but his arrow is pointing up.

So just to clarify:

Dropping several spots on depth chart = arrow pointing up

???

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 07:30 AM
In fact, if anything, other people copy things from me and post them on other sites. Here are some examples:

1. the previous example that I stated, which prompted an emailed apology from SBnation.
2. IAOFM has a blog (just this morning) titled "The Wolfe Man Starteth". Not saying they copied me, but the thread titles are eerily similar.
3. A few months ago, I posted a detailed "Broncos No-Huddle" thread indicating what I thought the Broncos would do this year with the Offense and specifically Jacob Tamme (same as Colts 2006 with Dallas Clark). Another site came out with a similar blog a few days later titled "The Move TE". Not saying they copied me, but the concepts were similar.
4. I was calling for the Broncos to draft Derek Wolfe in the 1st round before 95% of people knew who he was (there is a thread about it).

I ask you again, what EXACTLY are you claiming I "copied"? I am not trying to claim I am god's gift to Broncos posting. There are others (on this site) and elsewhere who are far more knowledgable than me about all things Broncos/Football related...but I NEVER copy anyone. If I post a snippet from another blog post, I am sure to give credit, just as I would expect others to do if they copy my work.

No one cares dude. Move on.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 07:53 AM
No one cares dude. Move on.

I care...but I am moving on. Rhymesayers is just way off-base. How would you feel if someone said you "copied" your book (congrats btw). You would be super-pissed.

/rant

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I care...but I am moving on. Rhymesayers is just way off-base. How would you feel if someone said you "copied" your book (congrats btw). You would be super-pissed.

/rant

1. It's pretty obvious I didnt, so I wouldnt care

2. Half the Broncos websites and blogs out there LITERALLY cut and paste my **** every time I write something up. Don't see me crying about it.

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 08:06 AM
So just to clarify:

Dropping several spots on depth chart = arrow pointing up

???

I think actual production in actual games trumps training camp depth charts in regard to evaluating the progress of a player.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 08:08 AM
1. It's pretty obvious I didnt, so I wouldnt care

2. Half the Broncos websites and blogs out there LITERALLY cut and paste my **** every time I write something up. Don't see me crying about it.

I know you're not crying about it, but nobody accused you of plagiarizing either.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 08:08 AM
I think actual production in actual games trumps training camp depth charts in regard to evaluating the progress of a player.

So you think Fox and JDR didn't evaluate last years tape?

Or do you think they just suck at recognizing DL talent?

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 08:15 AM
So you think Fox and JDR didn't evaluate last years tape?

Or do you think they just suck at recognizing DL talent?

ROFL!

Obviously no to both.

Tell me what you think of Ayers.

Rascal
08-16-2012, 08:18 AM
So Warren, Wolf, Bannan, and Doom? Should improve our run defense.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 08:20 AM
ROFL!

Obviously no to both.

Tell me what you think of Ayers.

He's a below average defensive lineman that's played his way OUT of a starting job (to multiple different players) and isn't far from playing his way out of the entire rotation.

His play against the run is overblown. Frankly he's not even "good" at that. Von took all the blame for gap discipline on right OT runs and gaping holes to that side, but Ayers was at least half the problem there too.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 08:25 AM

AnOther josh hater I see.

I suspect that ayers unless injured will get his 5-9 sacks this year along with being able to set the edge in the running game.

But what the hell lets let hate get in the way of productivity.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 08:33 AM
He's a below average defensive lineman that's played his way OUT of a starting job (to multiple different players) and isn't far from playing his way out of the entire rotation.

His play against the run is overblown. Frankly he's not even "good" at that. Von took all the blame for gap discipline on right OT runs and gaping holes to that side, but Ayers was at least half the problem there too.

Yet the organization liked the kid sang his praises on run D besises bunkey the only guy that was good at it and IIRC had 3+ sacks in the post season.
I do not think the orgininally drafted Wolfe to play DE just a good place to start him get him up to speed

As for preseason if anyone is believing that the roster revision 2.0 is the last one that is the same as the start of the regular season then your a bigger fool than most thought y'all are.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-16-2012, 08:36 AM
AnOther josh hater I see.

I suspect that ayers unless injured will get his 5-9 sacks this year along with being able to set the edge in the running game.

But what the hell lets let hate get in the way of productivity.

Well according to JDR he's not off to a great start. Ayers is lucky hunter is now gone. This is his chance to prove he should be there on his ability, not cause the player ahead of him went to IR. I see flashes in him just needs to put in 100 and open Del Rios eyes. Cause right now JDR is not seeing it.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Well according to JDR he's not off to a great start. Ayers is lucky hunter is now gone. This is his chance to prove he should be there on his ability, not cause the player ahead of him went to IR. I see flashes in him just needs to put in 100 and open Del Rios eyes. Cause right now JDR is not seeing it. being from another area it is impossible to hear all the local radio and tv interviews.
If your quoting one of the local media as a source then I'd take it with a grain if salt.

Nothing I have seen from any credible source leads me to believe that unless Elway has a woody for him because josh drafted him that.

I think I'll wait too the Eason starts to worry about nip picky who is where on the depth chart as we all know the DL is one of the highest rotational groups on the team.

LonghornBronco
08-16-2012, 08:51 AM
When you guys say Methwolfe are you trying to slam him, because you know meth is like a trash drug abused and asociated with the dregs of our society...

Two thumbs down! worst nickname in sports history.

Beantown Bronco
08-16-2012, 08:51 AM
When you guys say Methwolfe are you trying to slam him, because you know meth is like a trash drug abused and asociated with the dregs of our society...

Welcome to last week.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Yet the organization liked the kid

Oh totally. I usually bury players on the depth chart that I like too.

sang his praises on run D besises bunkey the only guy that was good at it and

lol link?

IIRC had 3+ sacks in the post season.

Well that's also completely wrong...

I do not think the orgininally drafted Wolfe to play DE just a good place to start him get him up to speed

No... they're playing him there to get Ayers off the field.

Hunter beat him out and now they've slid Wolfe over to keep him off.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
being from another area it is impossible to hear all the local radio and tv interviews.
If your quoting one of the local media as a source then I'd take it with a grain if salt.

Nothing I have seen from any credible source leads me to believe that unless Elway has a woody for him because josh drafted him that.

I think I'll wait too the Eason starts to worry about nip picky who is where on the depth chart as we all know the DL is one of the highest rotational groups on the team.

There's a link around here that has an interview of JDR a week or so ago. He was praising Hunter while giving a little backhanded slap to Ayers. I assumed Hunter would jump Ayers after reading it. A few days later Hunter was above him. I think Ayers will come around. Toward end of last year he was playing pretty good. And the Pitt game was impressive. Gotta get consistent though.

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM

He started 1 game in 2009, 10 in 2010, and 14 in 2011. Until this season starts, it's hard to say that he has played his way out of starting.

Requiem
08-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Actually, strong side DE was the spot JDR discussed the most about having MethWolfe play, and moving inside to DT on passing downs when he was drafted.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 09:05 AM
He started 1 game in 2009, 10 in 2010, and 14 in 2011. Until this season starts, it's hard to say that he has played his way out of starting.

...you're supporting my point.

Injury aside he's been the starter for 2 years now, yet now he's been benched behind a journeyman and now a rookie from a different position entirely, and probably Malik Jackson as well.

RaiderH8r
08-16-2012, 09:06 AM

No. He plays like a wolf on meth which is like a four legged chipper shredder of productivity and awesomesauce. He's a one man MethWolfePACK. Lock up your mothers, daughters and hide your QBs because MethWolfe is hunting for dinner. AWOOOOOO

Also, I need my sig priveleges back. Who do I talk to about that?

Requiem
08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
The Robert Ayers pick sucked. I was so excited getting Knowshon and then we take that loser. God. What a loser!!!

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 09:09 AM
...you're supporting my point.

Injury aside he's been the starter for 2 years now, yet now he's been benched behind a journeyman and now a rookie from a different position entirely, and probably Malik Jackson as well.

I guess I put less stock in training camp depth charts than you do.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I guess I don't acknowledge when people have been benched. Several times over

Fixed

MagicHef
08-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Fixed

That's not even a sentence. I don't see how that's fixed at all.

You could be right, maybe he'll ride the bench all season. I just have seen enough depth chart/Player X is running with the #1s/etc. shanaigans in training camp that I don't really base my opinions off it anymore.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 09:32 AM
That's not even a sentence. I don't see how that's fixed at all.

You could be right, maybe he'll ride the bench all season. I just have seen enough depth chart/Player X is running with the #1s/etc. shanaigans in training camp that I don't really base my opinions off it anymore.

Hunter beat him.

Hunter gets hurt and they MOVE Wolfe over to it.

Malik Jackson is even beating him.

"Shenanigans" are to motivate... not cost valuable first team reps. Guys like Walton and Beadles are still with the 1s. Ayers just isnt cutting it.

bronco militia
08-16-2012, 09:37 AM
http://media.wnyc.org/media/photologue/photos/cache/TOUT_BreakingBad_long_image.png

lonestar
08-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Oh totally. I usually bury players on the depth chart that I like too.
lol link?

No... they're playing him there to get Ayers off the field.

Hunter beat him out and now they've slid Wolfe over to keep him off.

Not sure which planet you've been on that past few years.. but your hate for Ayers or Josh well is clouding your judgement..

as for the sacks I was off a bit he got two in the PIT game
one the last time we played KC week 17 might have been the third one I was thinking about..
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012010800/2011/POST18/steelers@broncos#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

Had one against CHI last week.

frankly I think your full of it. or are just being a horses ass..

I know that John talks to you daily so your comment about trying to get Ayers off the field makes total sense to me now..

Just like they do every year they play the ass off the rookies because they need to make decisions on them.. they know what Ayers can do and what he has done in the past.. Unlike your grace they make decisions on facts not who drafted the kid..

Just like always when the regular season starts the veterans are starting and the rookies are backups..

Until then your childish posts well carry little or no weight with me and I suspect even less with John and John..

Lestat
08-16-2012, 11:22 AM
sounds like we're gonna have some interesting defensive lineups. i would think that when Wolfman switches to DT that Ayers would come onto the field in his place but he's playing RDE so who the hell knows.

canadianbroncosfan
08-16-2012, 01:36 PM

Really? Saying he plays as hard and a furious as a Wolf on meth is slamming him?

pricejj
08-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Really? Saying he plays as hard and a furious as a Wolf on meth is slamming him?

It's played out bro. Move on.

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 02:05 PM
About as played out as copying things from PFT and then passing it off as your own work.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Not sure which planet you've been on that past few years.. but your hate for Ayers or Josh well is clouding your judgement..

as for the sacks I was off a bit he got two in the PIT game
one the last time we played KC week 17 might have been the third one I was thinking about..
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012010800/2011/POST18/steelers@broncos#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

Had one against CHI last week.

frankly I think your full of it. or are just being a horses ass..

I know that John talks to you daily so your comment about trying to get Ayers off the field makes total sense to me now..

Just like they do every year they play the ass off the rookies because they need to make decisions on them.. they know what Ayers can do and what he has done in the past.. Unlike your grace they make decisions on facts not who drafted the kid..

Just like always when the regular season starts the veterans are starting and the rookies are backups..

Until then your childish posts well carry little or no weight with me and I suspect even less with John and John..

You said he had 3+ post season sacks.

He had 2.

Your conclusion: I'm the one that's "full of it"?

Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
08-16-2012, 02:30 PM
It's played out bro. Move on.

No bro, it isn't....... bro

Now calling someone bro....... THAT is played out...... bro

lonestar
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
You said he had 3+ post season sacks.

He had 2.

Your conclusion: I'm the one that's "full of it"?

laugh at your self you ass clown..

here was my post
 Posted by lonestar
IIRC had 3+ sacks in the post season.

Your response..

I'm so glad you're an absolute with every number you put out there, so make sure you do not make ONE mistake on anything as people will be watching..

BTW IIRC means If I Recall Correctly, not that it was golden, cast in stone like your reply implies..

Two sacks in a playoff game is not to shabby except of course if you do not like him.. having one in the last regular season.. Gives logical, reasonable fans pause to wonder if he is coming on with all the new schemes he has worked in..

OLB DE DT under at least 5 different coaches during that time frame..

3 DC and 2 position coaches all looking for something different..

BUT then he was Josh's pick so none of that matters to ass clowns.. it is just gutteral hate..

pricejj
08-16-2012, 02:39 PM
About as played out as copying things from PFT and then passing it off as your own work.

I never even go to PFT, hoser.

How's that false witness working out for you? Talking stuff about basketball, knowing you can't play.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Oh, and how's the rap career coming? Hilarious!

ColoradoBuff
08-16-2012, 02:45 PM

and who the fock are you again?

ColoradoBuff
08-16-2012, 02:50 PM

Big shocker here.

Hilarious!

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:01 PM
I never even go to PFT, hoser.

How's that false witness working out for you? Talking stuff about basketball, knowing you can't play.

ENGLISH MOTHER****ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

(price is running to google to copy/paste a retort per usual)

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:02 PM
and who the fock are you again?

LOL

Vanilla Ice is claiming false crap, he of course can't back it up, but keeps saying it anyway because he is a loser.

Now you want to jump in and try to act tough?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey look. Price found an insult circa 1990; a "Vanilla Ice" reference.

Man, google must be failing you.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
ENGLISH MOTHER****ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

(price is running to google to copy/paste a retort per usual)

LOL WTF?

ColoradoBuff
08-16-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL

Vanilla Ice is claiming false crap, he of course can't back it up, but keeps saying it anyway because he is a loser.

Now you want to jump in and try to act tough?

i don't have to act it jjprice.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey look. Price found an insult circa 1990; a "Vanilla Ice" reference.

Man, google must be failing you.

^

Hey look everybody, I'm a dumbass who likes to say rhymes and lie about people.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:07 PM
i don't have to act it jjprice.

Oh, so you really are tough? How tough are you dumbass?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:08 PM
^

Hey look everybody, I'm a dumbass who likes to say rhymes and lie about people.

It's odd how flat you fall when you have to respond to things that you can't readily copy from another site.

Maybe look up old mock posts to help??

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:09 PM
It's odd how flat you fall when you have to respond to things that you can't readily copy from another site.

Maybe look up old mock posts to help??

WOW LOL Are you 12 years old?

ColoradoBuff
08-16-2012, 03:10 PM
i suggest you move along u little weasel!

Oh, so you really are tough? How tough are you dumbass?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:10 PM
WOW LOL Are you 12 years old?

Well at least you're trying, I guess.

Maybe use more emoticons next time?

DBroncos4life
08-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Kick ass thread. Learned a lot.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Well at least you're trying, I guess.

Maybe use more emoticons next time?

You and your buddy look like ass clowns without any help. You guy's need to get laid or something?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:15 PM
You and your buddy look like ass clowns without any help. You guy's need to get laid or something?

Better, but still not quite there.

Maybe try a yahoo search instead of Google?

ColoradoBuff
08-16-2012, 03:18 PM
actually you wear the assclown hat rather well! must have worn it often growing up!

FrankieTwoThumbs
08-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Some kind of backstory between you all or are you guys this butthurt that not everyone thinks the attempt to meme methwolfe is super witty and edgy?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Well pricejj's long history of using the copy/paste function is well documented.

It might be the only thing he knows how to do. Much like my Dad, who still has an AOL email address. Price, do you use AOL email??

FrankieTwoThumbs
08-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Well pricejj's long history of using the copy/paste function is well documented.

It might be the only thing he knows how to do. Much like my Dad, who still has an AOL email address. Price, do you use AOL email??

Ah. Just curious, pardon the interruption.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Some kind of backstory between you all or are you guys this butthurt that not everyone thinks the attempt to meme methwolfe is super witty and edgy?

Apparently these guys are upset that Von Miller is calling Derek Wolfe "Wolfman". Not sure why.

I never had a problem with either one of them before.

pricejj
08-16-2012, 03:31 PM

Except, that you just made it up. Other than that, it's pretty well documented.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 03:32 PM

lets see morons quoting morons..

how about we get back to topic..

Take your BS to PM or repping each other,,

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 03:46 PM
laugh at your self you ass clown..

here was my post

Your response..

LOL

That IS completely wrong... "2" does not full under "3+"

Are you seriously an adult that can't count to 3? Do I need to ****ing explain positive integers to you? Did you not succeed in elementary school?

RhymesayersDU
08-16-2012, 03:58 PM

So you're saying there's a chance??

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-16-2012, 04:07 PM
LOL

That IS completely wrong... "2" does not full under "3+"

Are you seriously an adult that can't count to 3? Do I need to ****ing explain positive integers to you? Did you not succeed in elementary school?

Some sensitive people in here eh Rev?

lonestar
08-16-2012, 04:33 PM

Just making a logical post that was over his head well everything seems to be over it since it is up his ass.

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 04:34 PM

More stupid, but yes, that too

TheReverend
08-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Just making a logical post that was over his head well everything seems to be over it since it is up his ass.

Big opportunity:

Try and point out something logical in your post.

Rabb
08-16-2012, 05:07 PM

my parents both still use AOL and it makes me ****ing insane

the old lady brought her laptop up when they last came to visit so I put it on the wireless for her and asked her to test it out

she told me to, so I fire up IE to check and she came down on me like a ****ing spider monkey

"THAT'S NOT HOW I CONNECT!!!!"

we had dinner after that, it was pretty good

Bigdawg26
08-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Officially on the Methwolfe train!!

Bacchus
08-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Maybe Wolfeman will do a howl when he sacks a QB...uh, well maybe not. lol

SportinOne
08-16-2012, 09:18 PM

Von Miller and you say Wolfman, Dracula says Volfman..

canadianbroncosfan
08-16-2012, 11:23 PM
In before the Butt

footstepsfrom#27
08-17-2012, 03:01 AM
As I understand it, aren't they trying to experiment with all these guys so they can use a system like the Giants where they have a bunch of pass rushers on the field when need be reguardless of position? Wolfe is going to be a gorilla whether he's inside or outside. I like the idea of Miller lining up right next to this guy over a predominately run blocking RT...that ought to make opposing QB's pretty nervous.

BroncoBuff
08-17-2012, 06:29 AM
Malik Jackson is even beating him.

Even Malik Jackson? Hold tight there, Mr. Jumps-to-thirty-thousand-conclusions.

Clap for the Wolfman, sure. There will always be room for his kind. I think Malik Jackson is the real challenge for Ayers. Even? He's learning a new position, cut him some slack ... he recovered a fumble the other night.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
For all the Jerel Worthy fans:

Derek Wolfe (1 game) - 3 solo tackles, 0 assist, 2 sacks
Jerel Worthy (2 games) - 1 solo tackle, 1 assist

(yes I will be keeping track)

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Oh man, good thing pricejj will be copy/pasting stats from NFL.com all season for us.

Good work!

pricejj
08-17-2012, 07:42 AM

troll :oyvey:

Bmore Manning
08-17-2012, 08:41 AM

Hold tight Pricey...

I was the captain of the don't draft Worthy bandwagon, you my friend flip flopped on wanting him. There was a time you were down for Worthy. You even said Pittsburgh wanted him as a NT, and I had to tell you he was no NT in a 3-4, he was a DE. While I admit you liked Wolfe, you flip flopped on Worthy bro big time.

Bacchus
08-17-2012, 08:42 AM
As I understand it, aren't they trying to experiment with all these guys so they can use a system like the Giants where they have a bunch of pass rushers on the field when need be reguardless of position? Wolfe is going to be a gorilla whether he's inside or outside. I like the idea of Miller lining up right next to this guy over a predominately run blocking RT...that ought to make opposing QB's pretty nervous.

That was my impression when they drafted Wolfe. He is really a run stopping DE on running downs and on passing downs they will take out one of their big bidies (bannan) and move Wolfe inside. The Giants have done this where they rush 4 DEs on passing downs and they have been very successful at it.

Bacchus
08-17-2012, 08:44 AM
I love seeing all the backlash here against Prcejj because he posted Wolfe's name as Wolfeman... HAHA you guys are funny.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 08:44 AM
troll :oyvey:

Which is exactly what you are doing.

You are comparing statistics of a 3-4 DE to a guy who is playing 4-3 LDE and DT on passing situations. A 3-4 DE is never going to have the opportunity to produce the statistics someone like Wolfe will get with his opportunities on the team. So posting the stats really isn't going to mean **** when the players have two very different roles in two very different schemes.

Still, it is just hilarious to see how you soured on other players (because they were dropping weight to play DE) which is exactly what MethWolfe did and change your standards on a daily basis. He literally dropped 15 pounds in three days because he was thought to be a better fit @ DE and you somehow ignored that. You had a draft flavor of the week for months. There was even a period of time where were for Worthy.

Moreover, it's pretty hilarious to see you try and deny what RhymesayersDU has been poking at lately. Even I caught you in a bout of plaigarism and you ended up going and deleting **** because you got caught on it.

jutang
08-17-2012, 08:45 AM
DeCastro is the career I will watch compared to Wolfe. I know he was gone before the Broncos picked, but if I doubt it would have been that costly.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Big opportunity:

Try and point out something logical in your post.

Ah another tough guy over the Internet. Now I get it.

I can see your not worth wasting band width on.
Enjoy Iggy.

hookemhess
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM
I just want to say that I hate you all.

http://www.lememe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/FU-MR-ROGERS.gif

dictionary
08-17-2012, 08:48 AM
In before the Butt

ERMAHGERD! Looking at soft cotten shirts to put the image on now...any chance someone could photoshop the colors to broncos orange and blue?

Requiem
08-17-2012, 08:49 AM
DeCastro is the career I will watch compared to Wolfe. I know he was gone before the Broncos picked, but if I doubt it would have been that costly.

Pretty sure when we traded back twice, we ended up trading back up with those picks anyways. Worthless.

Bacchus
08-17-2012, 08:50 AM

If Decastro would have fallen to Denver they would have taken him. How are you going to compare their careers he was not there. Are you going to take into account of the 3rd round selection they would have given to move up?

Requiem
08-17-2012, 08:51 AM
ERMAHGERD! Looking at soft cotten shirts to put the image on now...any chance someone could photoshop the colors to broncos orange and blue?

If people are serious about MethWolfe t-shirts, I have a friend who is a lead graphics guy at a print shop and can give us a heckuva deal. We should really do a design contest and then vote on them before anyone starts and going out and creating their own stuff. MWA is a group effort!

pricejj
08-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Hold tight Pricey...

I was the captain of the don't draft Worthy bandwagon, you my friend flip flopped on wanting him. There was a time you were down for Worthy. You even said Pittsburgh wanted him as a NT, and I had to tell you he was no NT in a 3-4, he was a DE. While I admit you liked Wolfe, you flip flopped on Worthy bro big time.

BMORE!!! Where the heck have you been? You really need to post more, man. I enjoy your ensight. :sunshine:

I disliked Worthy as much as you, don't get me wrong. I was trying to warm up to him at one point, because so many draft pundits had the Broncos pegged to take him, but I never liked him.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 08:55 AM
All that matters is Derek's performance on the field. If he kicks ass, that is only good news for us.

dictionary
08-17-2012, 09:05 AM
If people are serious about MethWolfe t-shirts, I have a friend who is a lead graphics guy at a print shop and can give us a heckuva deal. We should really do a design contest and then vote on them before anyone starts and going out and creating their own stuff. MWA is a group effort!

Seems like a solid suggestion to me. I move for a contest--is there a second?

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Moreover, it's pretty hilarious to see you try and deny what RhymesayersDU has been poking at lately. Even I caught you in a bout of plaigarism and you ended up going and deleting **** because you got caught on it.

What? You wish. I posted a thread about some guy who plagiarized me on SBNation. I deleted the thread because you created an alternate account posting my company name all over the place.

Your boy Worthy sucks.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:11 AM

BTW, you and your "alliance" is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen on the internet. It was funny at first. But it's not funny when you lie, and try to jump on other posters for no reason other than they aren't part of your group.

If you think it's "plagiarism" to post my own salary cap depth chart projection, with salaries obtained from Spotrac (which I gave credit to), then you are quite a bit dumber than I thought you were.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 09:22 AM
BTW, you and your "alliance" is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen on the internet. It was funny at first. But it's not funny when you lie, and try to jump on other posters for no reason other than they aren't part of your group.

If you think it's "plagiarism" to post my own salary cap depth chart projection, with salaries obtained from Spotrac (which I gave credit to), then you are quite a bit dumber than I thought you were.

More like juvenile. Thinks he is smarter than everyone else. A real draft guru. Ahahahahahahahaha

DBroncos4life
08-17-2012, 09:23 AM

Maybe we should keep track of the 17 other players you wanted to draft in the first round.

Kaylore
08-17-2012, 09:26 AM
BTW, you and your "alliance" is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen on the internet. It was funny at first.

Oh you never thought it was funny.

BroncoBuff
08-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Derek Wolfe (1 game) - 3 tackles, 2 sacks

You'll be keeping track, good. Keep me posted.

For my part, I will be keeping track of my Lavonte David/Zebrie Sanders duo vs. the Danny Trevathan/Blake Osweiler pair. Beyond the comparison itself, my choices would've given us an extra starter in place of the two-year dead spot Osweiler and his clipboard will be. NFL starting QBs don't carry clipboards anymore anyway, they all start as rookies. I may have mentioned that a time or two already.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh you never thought it was funny.

Yeah it was kinda funny at first. I haven't said anything about it at all. Until the last post.

I made the "ban meth" thread as a joke. You can ask Req. Req said they did something similar in South Park, so I did the same thing as a joke to him. He even thought it was funny.

But this rampant accusatory gang crap is bogus. I never plagiarized anything.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:37 AM

For my part, I will be keeping track of my Lavonte David/Zebrie Sanders duo vs. the Danny Trevathan/Blake Osweiler pair. Beyond the comparison itself, my choices would've given us an extra starter in place of the two-year dead spot Osweiler and his clipboard will be. NFL starting QBs don't carry clipboards anymore anyway, they all start as rookies. I may have mentioned that a time or two already.

Lavonte David as a Bronco would be looking real nice right about now....

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 09:37 AM

So by "your own" you mean you were able to use the copy/paste feature all on your own?

Well that's just great. I'm glad. Maybe next you'll learn how to use features such as bold, underline, and italics in your posting and/or word documents!

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:46 AM
So by "your own" you mean you were able to use the copy/paste feature all on your own?

Well that's just great. I'm glad. Maybe next you'll learn how to use features such as bold, underline, and italics in your posting and/or word documents!

No. I typed in each salary into an excel spreadsheet, that I fashioned as a complete roster/depth chart. I also projected salaries of draft picks and free agents who I hoped to obtain. I posted a fully formatted (form) version on Omane to tell people on Omane that we had a lot more money left under the salary cap then they were led to believe after the Manning signing. A lot of people really liked it. One liked it enough to post it on SBNation, taking credit for it himself, and getting kudos from the site administrator.

If you don't like information about the Broncos then why do you come to this site? To try to bully people who aren't in Req's "gang"?

Turd_Ferguson
08-17-2012, 09:57 AM
This thread needs more Excel spreadsheets about MethWolfe.

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 10:02 AM
No. I typed in each salary into an excel spreadsheet, that I fashioned as a complete roster/depth chart. I also projected salaries of draft picks and free agents who I hoped to obtain. I posted a fully formatted (form) version on Omane to tell people on Omane that we had a lot more money left under the salary cap then they were led to believe after the Manning signing. A lot of people really liked it. One liked it enough to post it on SBNation, taking credit for it himself, and getting kudos from the site administrator.

If you don't like information about the Broncos then why do you come to this site? To try to bully people who aren't in Req's "gang"?

You do realize your plagiarist shenanigans pre-date this MethWolfe thing, right? I mean, the MethWolfe thing is barely a week old.

But hey, keep on deflecting. I know, it's all a conspiracy. Nice tinfoil hat.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 10:05 AM
You do realize your plagiarist shenanigans pre-date this MethWolfe thing, right? I mean, the MethWolfe thing is barely a week old.

But hey, keep on deflecting. I know, it's all a conspiracy. Nice tinfoil hat.

I could care less about your gang, troll. :oyvey:

24champ
08-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Big opportunity:

Try and point out something logical any of your posts.

Fixed.

TheReverend
08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Ah another tough guy over the Internet. Now I get it.

I can see your not worth wasting band width on.
Enjoy Iggy.

Wait... I ask you to point out what's logical in your post and this is your response?

I'd say this exhibits how much substance your posts lack, but all of them do that so no need

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 10:30 AM
I could care less about your gang, troll. :oyvey:

But that means you care at least a little bit, right? If you could care less, that means you care some. So how much do you care? 25%? 50%?

Please respond, with more emoticons.

razorwire77
08-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah it was kinda funny at first. I haven't said anything about it at all. Until the last post.

I made the "ban meth" thread as a joke. You can ask Req. Req said they did something similar in South Park, so I did the same thing as a joke to him. He even thought it was funny.

But this rampant accusatory gang crap is bogus. I never plagiarized anything.

butt-hurt. . .

pricejj
08-17-2012, 10:36 AM
butt-hurt. . .

Butt-hurt about what? That you are part of an internet gang?

CEH
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM

Not true. I bet if you asked 32 GM they would love to be in Denver's postion of having a starting QB nearing his end and prepping a rookie QB who could sit and learn froma legend. I know for a fact Elway and Gruden believe this is the best possible scenerio

razorwire77
08-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Butt-hurt about what? That you are part of an internet gang?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ucAE_GrFrfM/TAgMQlR0XqI/AAAAAAAAEgg/hPX9AmWmykQ/s1600/Wanderers.jpg

Mat'hir Uth Gan
08-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Not gonna lie. I'm kind of enjoying Rhymesayers successful trolling of Price.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 10:58 AM
What? You wish. I posted a thread about some guy who plagiarized me on SBNation. I deleted the thread because you created an alternate account posting my company name all over the place.

Your boy Worthy sucks.

Um, I have no idea about your company and who created an alternate account, but I can guarantee you that this is the only account I have had since 2006. :)

The alliance wasn't my idea, it was someone elses. I still think it is pretty funny. And lie about what?

People here have been witness to your plaigarism. It even happens in the politics forum.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Not gonna lie. I'm kind of enjoying Rhymesayers successful trolling of Price.

I guess I shouldn't have insulted him. I'm sure he probably is a pretty decent baller, and I can't fault him for his screen name. I'm a big fan of hip-hop.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 11:04 AM
People here have been witness to your plaigarism. It even happens in the politics forum.

I own you in the politics forum. Maybe someday you'll start listening to me.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 11:06 AM
I own you in the politics forum. Maybe someday you'll start listening to me.

I don't debate you in the politics forum. I don't need to take political talking points from a grocer at King Soopers.

BroncoBuff
08-17-2012, 11:08 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tJWbiikC67w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lets get some MethWolfe video to splice over this ... maybe Taco can do some Hitler-in-the-Bunker magic again.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't debate you in the politics forum. I don't need to take political talking points from a grocer at King Soopers.

Suit yourself. :sunshine: But you know I don't plagiarize. I'm only working 6 hours per week at the grocery store now. Opportunity costs are too high.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Suit yourself. :sunshine: But you know I don't plagiarize. I'm only working 6 hours per week at the grocery store now. Opportunity costs are too high.

Almost all your Singapore health care diatribe is a direct rip off of other people's sentiments or thoughts and you still don't even understand the premise of where you are wrong on the issue, regardless of how many people point it out to you. At any case, you like to make false assertions, like me having duplicate accounts here (for whatever **** you posted about your company and the MethWolfe drama) -- which is false. If I had duplicate accounts, the mods would know that and I would have been banned by now.

So no, I'm not menonite or any of the other newbies who registered because of the MethWolfeAlliance. I seriously don't know who those people are, but I'm glad they are a part of the MethWolfePack.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Hopefully no one on this thread is over the age of 30. If so, SMH

Requiem
08-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Hopefully no one on this thread is over the age of 30. If so, SMH

We are all white and under 30.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Almost all your Singapore health care diatribe is a direct rip off of other people's sentiments or thoughts and you still don't even understand the premise of where you are wrong on the issue, regardless of how many people point it out to you. At any case, you like to make false assertions, like me having duplicate accounts here (for whatever **** you posted about your company and the MethWolfe drama) -- which is false. If I had duplicate accounts, the mods would know that and I would have been banned by now.

So no, I'm not menonite or any of the other newbies who registered because of the MethWolfeAlliance. I seriously don't know who those people are, but I'm glad they are a part of the MethWolfePack.

Wrong dude, I don't parrot anything from anybody. I read about Singapore on wiki, and my thoughts are my own. I haven't ever heard of anybody else trumpeting Singapore's health system, have you? If you haven't noticed the media isn't exactly a good source of factual information regarding the true dynamics of society. You can easily tell who takes their information from the media because their posts echo much of what they see on TV.

I speak the truth, and I love the Broncos. That's about it.

Requiem
08-17-2012, 11:22 AM
I try to find the truth in all subjects.

Except government involvement in Singapore's HC system. :curtsey:

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-17-2012, 11:23 AM
We are all white and under 30.

No wonder it smells like brute and mayonnaise in here.

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Oh look, the truth comes out. Price, find an original thought man.

But don't do it for me. Do it for yourself. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

"My name is pricejj and I am a plagiarist."

Requiem
08-17-2012, 11:28 AM

well what smell do you bring to the table?

Crushaholic
08-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Stop it...just...stop it. The season is approaching, and we are all ready to win. There is no need to bicker over stupid stuff...

RhymesayersDU
08-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Wikipedia, is that you??

Edit: price deleted his Wikipedia copy/paste. Sad stuff.

Drunken.Broncoholic
well what smell do you bring to the table?

The smell of swag

hookemhess
Except government involvement in Singapore's HC system. :curtsey:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Mhy-axn-nuw/T_Zw8FOjajI/AAAAAAAAAUI/1UuFqIOFZzQ/s1600/dude_what.png

Tombstone RJ
08-17-2012, 11:38 AM

doh!!

Tombstone RJ
08-17-2012, 11:40 AM
The smell of swag

LOL

BroncoBuff
08-17-2012, 12:16 PM
I bet if you asked 32 GM they would love to be in Denver's postion of having a starting QB nearing his end and prepping a rookie QB who could sit and learn from a legend.

You mean TWO legends, right? But I wouldn't agree even if it was four. Plenty of GMs envy Manning, most of them do. But I doubt there's three or four who envy Osweiler. I hope he kills x 1000, but the fact is he's a 2nd-round talent at a position that cries out for 1st round talent and nothing less. It's a cornerstone of success in the sport.

You remember fontaine's epic post a page or two back, right? Yes sir, he knew:

The top four issues affecting this team when Elway took over were:
1. Lack of an elite QB
2. Inconsistent pass rush
3. no real coaching staff
4. Aging secondary

(It's in the other Wolfe thread I guess but...) Fontaine and his epic post, they know you need at minimum a bonafide coaching staff, a consistent pass rush and a youth-leaning secondary. But at quarterback, only ELITE will do. Any less, and it's an issue that must be addressed.

Honestly I'm doubting Osweiler is or will be an elite talent.

CEH
08-17-2012, 12:17 PM
You mean TWO legends, right? But I wouldn't agree even if it was four. Plenty of GMs envy Manning, most of them do. But I doubt there's three or four who envy Osweiler. I hope he kills x 1000, but the fact is he's a 2nd-round talent at a position that cries out for 1st round talent and nothing less. It's a cornerstone of success in the sport.

I'm doubting Osweiler is or will be an elite talent.
We had a first round drafted QB in Brady Quinn. How did that work out?
Oz came out a year early but if you did come out a year early where else but Denver would be a been spot for the phyically talented Oz

ColoradoBuff
08-17-2012, 12:38 PM
With jjprice...it just depends on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Hold tight Pricey...

bronco militia
08-17-2012, 01:01 PM
the wolfmeth thing is pretty gay

congrats

http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Picture-221.jpg

broncosteven
08-17-2012, 02:10 PM

Over here in the Honkeys over 40 side it smells like Tab and Twinkies.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 03:10 PM
With jjprice...it just depends on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Mike Tomlin worked out Worthy at his Pro Day. I merely published the information, and was interested in Tomlin's reaction. To all things, context.

Right now, I'm struggling to determine what exactly you bring to this site, other than being the internet tough guy you claim to be.

Tombstone RJ
08-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Mike Tomlin worked out Worthy at his Pro Day. I merely published the information, and was interested in Tomlin's reaction. To all things, context.

Right now, I'm struggling to determine what exactly you bring to this site, other than being the internet tough guy you claim to be.

ROFL!

you just messed with the wrong poster I'm tell'n yahs...

Tombstone RJ
08-17-2012, 03:16 PM

congrats

I like it, "wolfmeth." It has a nice ring to it. Or as Marty would say, it's got a gleam.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Stop it...just...stop it. The season is approaching, and we are all ready to win. There is no need to bicker over stupid stuff...

Surely you realize that the collective group must always have something stupid to bicker about. A unified and optimistic fanbase will not be tolerated. The superficiality of this particular bicker match should be appreciated. This is as good as things get.

Tombstone RJ
08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Surely you realize that the collective group must always have something stupid to bicker about. A unified and optimistic fanbase will not be tolerated. The superficiality of this particular bicker match should be appreciated. This is as good as things get.

you're a damn rebel, aren't you? Quit pushing your methodology on me.

RaiderH8r
08-17-2012, 06:16 PM

congrats

MethWolfe craps more badassitude after his morning coffee than those douchebags can muster in a thousand lifetimes.

Bmore Manning
08-17-2012, 08:04 PM

Price I'm sorry that led to that back lash. I like that you contribute no matter what. I respect that you post no matter the heavy scrutiny you face. I have been preparing heavily for Fantasy Football.. But love what I am seeing and hearing about Denver minus the injuries and the OLine.

pricejj
08-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Price I'm sorry that led to that back lash. I like that you contribute no matter what. I respect that you post no matter the heavy scrutiny you face. I have been preparing heavily for Fantasy Football.. But love what I am seeing and hearing about Denver minus the injuries and the OLine.

How are you liking the Offensive scheme bro? The initial look was refreshing. I was concerned with all the '2-back' talk coming from McCoy, but they only ran with '21' personnel once, during Manning's 12 plays in game 1. The remaining 11 plays they ran '12' and posse. I was glad they were targeting Tamme early. They have been running no-huddle with much success in camp. We'll get to see more tomorrow! Can't wait! :)

Holding out hope for the OL, all we need is > 4.0 YPC...Ramirez was a stud at Texas Tech.

Rolandftw
08-17-2012, 10:03 PM

I felt he was a bust late last year. All I hear from his backers was that he was such a great run stopping DE. Good to hear that Wolfe is hopefully the new starter.

barryr
08-17-2012, 10:23 PM

BS. If they aren't going to ban you for your incessant death threats in messages to people like you have done, they are hardly going to ban you for just having more than one account. Besides, you believe I had another account, yet I'm not banned. HMM. So either case you are WRONG, which is your norm meth boy.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 10:29 PM
BS. If they aren't going to ban you for your incessant death threats in messages to people like you have done, they are hardly going to ban you for just having more than one account. Besides, you believe I had another account, yet I'm not banned. HMM. So either case you are WRONG, which is your norm meth boy.

he is a pissant, put him on IGGY I did months ago and the PM's and neg reps with pissy threats are all gone now..

You will be better for it.. and frankly it will be one less post of his that you will not quote..
That I do not have to read.. :thumbs:

DENVERDUI55
08-18-2012, 12:31 AM
How's did the Di&K measuring contest end up between Pricejj and the rest?