PDA

View Full Version : DJ found guilty on DWAI charge for 2010 incident

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 05:19 PM
For the DWAI charge in 2010.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21321172/jury-gets-dui-case-broncos-linebacker-dj-williams?utm_medium=facebook

Looks like he was originally pulled over for driving at night without headlights.

Edit - DWAI, not DUI

wolf754life
08-15-2012, 05:20 PM
He Gone.............................................. ....

eddie mac
08-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Convicted of driving with ability impaired and without headlights.

Klis reckons he's getting a top up NFL suspension. When does this become a long running joke that no-one finds funny anymore???

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Wow this guy has a real problem. IMO some day we read about him killing someone. Hopefully he won't be a Bronco when that happens. Time to just cut our losses on DJ I am afraid. Hell he isn't even trade bait with his baggage. If they add to his suspension he probably will miss half the season lol.

crush17
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
What is the point if even keeping him on the roster now?

Even when his suspension is up, he'll be worthless because of how long it will take to get him up to game speed.

Rohirrim
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Kick this dope to the curb. Cut him.

Mogulseeker
He Gone.............................................. ....

Just too many problems.

McDman
Wow this guy has a real problem. IMO some day we read about him killing someone. Hopefully he won't be a Bronco when that happens. Time to just cut our losses on DJ I am afraid. Hell he isn't even trade bait with his baggage. If they add to his suspension he probably will miss half the season lol.

Wow, what a gross over reaction. You honestly think he is going to kill someone?

McDman
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
What is the point if even keeping him on the roster now?

Even when his suspension is up, he'll be worthless because of how long it will take to get him up to game speed.

He won't get any money until his suspension is up, absolutely no reason to cut him right now. If everyone is healthy and playing well by the yime he is back I'm all for cutting him but to do it now would be worthless.

Dexter
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow, what a gross over reaction. You honestly think he is going to kill someone?

Uh, you do realize that people who drink and drive, kill people quite often right?

I just got done reading about a 26 year old woman who killed a mother of a 13 year old child because she was drunk and driving the wrong way down I-25. She got 10 years. Drunk driving is a serious crime. Even if you don't think so. I don't really care how little we owe D.J. Williams. At some point you gotta dump people with **** character. 2 DUI's, and providing non-human urine to get past a drug test pretty much makes him a scumbag. I don't want him embarrassing this team anymore.

OBF1
08-15-2012, 05:36 PM

Drinking and driving is no joke and 10's of thousands of people die every year for what this ass hole does on a seemingly regular basis.

If this is true and he is convicted, kick the POS so far out of Denver that no one except SoCalBronco remembers who he was.

razorwire77
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
At this point he brings nothing to the team. Multiple game suspension, multiple time offender, minimal trade value, it's just time to cut him outright and upgrade WLB via the draft next year.

OBF1
Such a role model, I am sure a number of Mane posters will agree.

Get ride of this POS

The Joker

Probably not.

But someone like him will.

Guy is an embarrassment, it'll be a good day when he's no longer a Bronco anymore. I wonder how close the FO are to just cutting him loose and finally being done with this waster? If we weren't so thin at linebacker it may well have happened already.

Pity, because he's a solid linebacker out on the field.

Taco John
08-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Makes you wish that all those trade rumors last year were true...

Rohirrim
08-15-2012, 05:39 PM
You also have to send a message to the rest of the team.

Bacchus
08-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Kick this dope to the curb. Cut him.

If you cut him now there would be salary cap ramifications. Its better to wait until his suspension is over than cut him.

With his current 6 game suspension he might get supended for the rest of the season by Goodell. That would be ideal. Denver could then cut him with very little salary cap implications.

This is for the 2010 offense. We all knew this was coming what's the news?

Br0nc0Buster
08-15-2012, 05:40 PM
what a loser

Trade him to the Bengals or Raiders for a 5th and be done with him

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
If you drive drunk long enough yes I think there is a good chance you will kill or seriously injure someone. I don't want players like this on the Broncos. For one it makes us look bad. But more important they suspend them now and with only so many roster spots and games in a season we can't afford some player who will be in trouble all the time.

DJ has got to be some sort of alcoholic IMO.

Broncobiv
08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
This is from a 2010 charge, finally found guilty. Thread here with link to article:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106577

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Drinking and driving is no joke and 10's of thousands of people die every year for what this a-hole does on a seemingly regular basis.

If this is true and he is convicted, kick the POS so far out of Denver that no one except SoCalBronco remembers who he was.

Honestly i think had someone else wrote that he would not have reacted like that. People don't like me lol!.

But I agree 100% I have lost 2 good friends to DUI. One is dead, the other is in prison for being the one behind the wheel. Well he is out now but he never was seen in our area again. I think he moved back east after he got out.

bronco militia
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
this thread is like the other dj threads....

Dr. Broncenstein
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
I totally can't believe this snake bit my hand when I picked it up!

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 06:01 PM
misleading thread-title, can we get a ban? It's "DWAI!!!"

UberBroncoMan
08-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Man. So much physical talent, but such a ****ing idiot. He could have been beast across from Von Miller. Could have, should have, isn't.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-15-2012, 06:12 PM
This didn't happen last night. Broncos still kept him so unlikely a conviction gets him booted.

Kid A
08-15-2012, 06:12 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qPUaXhPEuCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoMan4ever
08-15-2012, 06:21 PM
This didn't happen last night. Broncos still kept him so unlikely a conviction gets him booted.

Conviction more than likely buys him more suspension time so now that he will not be available at least half the season, why bother.

ozomulsion
08-15-2012, 06:36 PM

Ding. The guy with drunken in his name has the only logical post I've read in this thread so far. As I finish the thread I hope the mane starts to sounds smarter. The same people yelling "Cut him" probably think I'm saying we should keep him with this post. :giggle:

ozomulsion
08-15-2012, 06:41 PM
If you cut him now there would be salary cap ramifications. Its better to wait until his suspension is over than cut him.

With his current 6 game suspension he might get supended for the rest of the season by Goodell. That would be ideal. Denver could then cut him with very little salary cap implications.

Yep

McDman
08-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Honestly i think had someone else wrote that he would not have reacted like that. People don't like me lol!.

But I agree 100% I have lost 2 good friends to DUI. One is dead, the other is in prison for being the one behind the wheel. Well he is out now but he never was seen in our area again. I think he moved back east after he got out.

I honestly didn't even look who wrote it. I don't think I have ever even addressed you before this.

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 06:48 PM
You also have to send a message to the rest of the team.

I say send a message to the team by cutting KM.

It shows that Drinking and Driving is not acceptable while at the same time not cutting a position of need.

It is sad to think anyone would get behind the wheel of a vehicle impaired in ANYway but this is from a 2010 incident (right?) and hopefully he learned his lesson.

I would be all for cutting him if it happened last night. DJ should be on his last strike, but his strike should not be one that was counted twice.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Ding. The guy with drunken in his name has the only logical post I've read in this thread so far. As I finish the thread I hope the mane starts to sounds smarter. The same people yelling "Cut him" probably think I'm saying we should keep him with this post. :giggle:

Probably waited for the details. Nevertheless, the dude is a scumbag.

Kaylore
08-15-2012, 06:51 PM
What a tool. Sorry Socal, but DJ has turned into a complete asshat.

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I honestly didn't even look who wrote it. I don't think I have ever even addressed you before this.

Cool then lets be friend lol!. Seriously though brother driving drunk is probably the surest way for a decent person to find himself a killer.

You do it long enough and you are lucky if you don't crash at some point.

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM

And IMO doesn't make enough big plays to hold on to. Time for Woodyard to start and say goodbye to DUIJ

bowtown
08-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Wait, you mean DJ got found guilty for something we already know he did and has already been suspended for?

canadianbroncosfan
08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Isn't this just a conviction from an old charge 2-3 years ago????? I don't think it's a new incident, it just finally got dealt with.

canadianbroncosfan
08-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Lets not all get out panties in a knot and put him on the trade block just yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000050613/article/dj-williams-convicted-of-driving-while-abilityimpaired?module=HP11_headline_stack

"Williams was arrested at roughly 3 a.m. on Nov. 12, 2010, after police stopped him for driving without headlights, cited him for DUI and took him to a detox facility."

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 07:06 PM

He is a total asshat we sadly need, I just hope he stays out of trouble and keeps up his conditioning during his 6 week hiatus.

McDman
08-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Seriously though, no need to cut him now. He gets no guaranteed money until he plays. When he is done with his suspensions and Woodyard or Trevathon have played well and uninjured then cut him.

SoCalBronco
08-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah that is the 2010 arrest not something new. Upsetting nonetheless. It finally went to trial after several continuances. It raises an interesting CBA issue.

ozomulsion
08-15-2012, 07:15 PM
I say send a message to the team by cutting KM.

It shows that Drinking and Driving is not acceptable while at the same time not cutting a position of need.

It is sad to think anyone would get behind the wheel of a vehicle impaired in ANYway but this is from a 2010 incident (right?) and hopefully he learned his lesson.

I would be all for cutting him if it happened last night. DJ should be on his last strike, but his strike should not be one that was counted twice.

Invalid post. You've disliked knowshon long before the DUI while simultaneously saying RB is not a position of need. WTF dude? Seriously? Our RB depth is one of the only things that scares me about this team. Along with WR. If half the players with a DUI in this league were cut, many teams wouldn't be able to field a team.

theAPAOps5
08-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah that is the 2010 arrest not something new. Upsetting nonetheless. It finally went to trial after several continuances. It raises an interesting CBA issue.

His punishment goes from 10 to 6 and appealed down to 8. That's my prediction.

SoCalBronco
08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
His punishment goes from 10 to 6 and appealed down to 8. That's my prediction.

I'm not sure whether the CBA permits punishment for acts prior to the CBA. I seem to remember Montrose saying the 6 was because of the dui and the testing but they couldn't say that formally. Need to see CBA

theAPAOps5
08-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm not sure whether the CBA permits punishment for acts prior to the CBA. I seem to remember Montrose saying the 6 was because of the dui and the testing but they couldn't say that formally. Need to see CBA

Then Bounty gate should not have led to suspensions either. The commish will use the second failed drug test or something of that matter instead.

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM

So here's a question:

Is your concern with a suspension/Broncos PR or somebody losing their life?

Sports are awesome, aren't they?

Bacchus
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM

This is from 2010, he is no more an asshat now than he was last week.

Broncos4tw
08-15-2012, 07:57 PM
While I think DJ is a doof who is screwing up his career, even with his time off, he is an excellent football player, and at the end of the day, that's all that will matter to the Broncos. He won't be going anywhere imo.

On another note, I think it's hilarious how many holier-than-thou types we have on this board. As if a good # of the people that post here don't go to a bar to watch the game.. or to a friends house.. have several drinks.. and drive home. Heck.. half the cars on the streets are weaving after a Bronco game. And DJ is going to KILL SOMEONE because he did something that a HUGE # of people on this board do? :giggle:

please...

SoCalBronco
08-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Note: Merged the two threads and clarified the title (2010 incident).

Actually from what I've been reading, it seems the NFL may in fact be able to punish for events prior to enactment of the current CBA, so we'll see what happens with Goodell. Wouldn't be surprised if he maybe added 2 more games.

Rohirrim
08-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah. The title threw me off. I thought it was a new bust.

DBroncos4life
08-15-2012, 08:20 PM
This is from 2010, he is no more an asshat now than he was last week.
True, but now he can get suspended longer so he is that much more worthless to the team.

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 08:21 PM
So here's a question:

Is your concern with a suspension/Broncos PR or somebody losing their life?

Sports are awesome, aren't they?

Can't it be with both?

barryr
08-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I've never been a big fan of Williams since I think he is seriously overrated. I think the defense would be fine without him.

ZONA
08-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I doubt the Broncos cut him. Teams are usually very hard on players when it comes to violence but on issues with substance, there is always leniency, even for a 2nd time offense. Especially when the player is good and your team is not deep at that position. He's not going anywhere, pretty damn sure of that. We'll see him week 7.

cutthemdown
08-15-2012, 09:20 PM
I doubt the Broncos cut him. Teams are usually very hard on players when it comes to violence but on issues with substance, there is always leniency, even for a 2nd time offense. Especially when the player is good and your team is not deep at that position. He's not going anywhere, pretty damn sure of that. We'll see him week 7.

He's already suspended for 6 games I thought? You don't think the comish tacks on at least another 2 games? Could send a message to DJ and make it another 4 games. Hell he could already be looking at missing 8-10 games this yr. What good will he be?

maven
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Keep him. He'll be fresh come midseason.

:strong:

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Invalid post. You've disliked knowshon long before the DUI while simultaneously saying RB is not a position of need. WTF dude? Seriously? Our RB depth is one of the only things that scares me about this team. Along with WR. If half the players with a DUI in this league were cut, many teams wouldn't be able to field a team.

Yep, your right, KM hasn't ever shown me any reason to like him outside of maybe one long pass reception, I sure hope he turns it around but after watching him dancing in the backfield again last week I doubt it.

I actually feel real good about our RB's, Mcgahee, Ball, even JJ and now that kid I never heard of all are patient backs, trusted their blockers had good vision and ran through their lane, I didn't see that from KM.

My comment was really a joke, I figured people would have got it.

I hope KM performs in the new system, it is tailored for him to have a big year but until he does something worth having him on the team he is going to be the butt of a joke.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Wait, you mean DJ got found guilty for something we already know he did and has already been suspended for?

I don't think he was suspended.

McD "benched" him for a game (I think against the Jets) so he wasn't starting. But he was in there on the second defensive snap.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Lets not all get out panties in a knot and put him on the trade block just yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000050613/article/dj-williams-convicted-of-driving-while-abilityimpaired?module=HP11_headline_stack

"Williams was arrested at roughly 3 a.m. on Nov. 12, 2010, after police stopped him for driving without headlights, cited him for DUI and took him to a detox facility."

I thought it was obvious that this was on his previous charge. It takes time to push these things through court.

The difference is that now he has been found guilty in a court of law. He is convicted. You know, innocent until proven guilty? Well now he's guilty.

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Cool then lets be friend lol!. Seriously though brother driving drunk is probably the surest way for a decent person to find himself a killer.

You do it long enough and you are lucky if you don't crash at some point.

The idiot who hit me the 2nd time was blowing weed and he likely thought he had another hour to make the stop at the same red light I was stopped at.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 10:31 PM
The idiot who hit me the 2nd time was blowing weed and he likely thought he had another hour to make the stop at the same red light I was stopped at.

if you're ever in Atlanta I have a mad weed hookup, we can go grab 420 then hop on 285 west in my Audi rocketship.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 10:35 PM
and I can't believe you changed the OP - I was busting your chops, I've never EVER have heard of a DWAI, it even sounds sort of funny to say aloud.

broncosteven
08-15-2012, 10:35 PM
if you're ever in Atlanta I have a mad weed hookup, we can go grab 420 then hop on 285 west in my Audi rocketship.

Sadly I can't stand the smell of weed and have nothing to do with it.

Plus I would be too afraid of you running into some poor fool at a light while trying to spark your bong.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Sadly I can't stand the smell of weed and have nothing to do with it.

Plus I would be too afraid of you running into some poor fool at a light while trying to spark your bong.

Ha, I never drive with it, silly, I was just messin' around. I don't drink anymore, but I do partake on occasion, sue me.:flower: Weed doesn't crash cars, dumb people on weed crash cars.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 10:41 PM
& what's the back story w/ the methwolf? Now's as good of time as any to ask...

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Lets stop pretending weed isn't a drug. It crashes cars as much as alcohol. I tried it in college.

Sure, it should be legal... I'm not arguing that. People shouldn't drive on weed... or anything that impairs their driving ability for that matter - lithium, trazodone, valium etc.

Hell, I was prescribed a diuretic, and I waited to drive until I familiarized myself with it's effects.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Lets stop pretending weed isn't a drug. It crashes cars as much as alcohol.

Please point/link me to where this statistic is proven. Because that's a ridiculous claim.

McDman
08-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Lets stop pretending weed isn't a drug. It crashes cars as much as alcohol. I tried it in college.

Sure, it should be legal... I'm not arguing that. People shouldn't drive on weed... or anything that impairs their driving ability for that matter - lithium, trazodone, valium etc.

Hell, I was prescribed a diuretic, and I waited to drive until I familiarized myself with it's effects.

Absolutely disagree. Weed does not crash as many cars as alcohol. It may impair your ability to drive but no where near as bad as alcohol.

Unless you are ripping gravity bongs you can still function normally.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Absolutely disagree. Weed does not crash as many cars as alcohol. It may impair your ability to drive but no where near as bad as alcohol.

Unless you are ripping gravity bongs you can still function normally.

You're right that alcohol is worse for the disorientation factor, and probably even reaction time. But every time I tried weed, my attention to detail was shot. I could absolutely see people doing something like forgetting to stop at stop signs because they are on weed.

Dude, I'm all for legalization... but it needs to be used responsibly. People who drive high - and people who argue that it's okay - is part of the reasoning (not the only reasoning, but part of it) behind prohibition.

Don't bring up corporate influence or anything like that either - I'm well aware of all of it. The fact of the matter is that marijuana is out of public favor (and there are statistics that show this), and will never be legal and safely regulated until public opinion is swayed further. I lived in the Netherlands... I've seen first hand how legalization centralizes and de-demonizes use, actually reduces use of hard drugs and lowers crime. Just don't drive high. It's irresponsible.

Please point/link me to where this statistic is proven. Because that's a ridiculous claim.

As for "pointing out where this statistic is proven" - what statistic? I didn't name any statistics, just saying anecdotally that from my experience from weed, that anyone who had a similar experience (as I assume most humans would, as the hace the same physiological reactions), would suggest that being high would, in fact, impair ones ability to drive.

Also, there aren't any statistics on it because studies are are because marijuana is illegal.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 11:13 PM
driving high from pot is absolutely NOTHING like driving drunk. PERIOD.

Ever see that David Hasslehoff video when he's eating a cheeseburger? well that's what people are like after drinking substantially.

canadianbroncosfan
08-15-2012, 11:25 PM
I thought it was obvious that this was on his previous charge. It takes time to push these things through court.

The difference is that now he has been found guilty in a court of law. He is convicted. You know, innocent until proven guilty? Well now he's guilty.

Everyone was acting like this was a new charge and that's why they wanted him gone.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Everyone was acting like this was a new charge and that's why they wanted him gone.

Well it is a new development. Who knows, he could have been acquitted. Plus it said in the first sentence for the 2010 DUI case.

Simply Red
08-15-2012, 11:46 PM
hey a DWAI is a DWAI.

ozomulsion
08-15-2012, 11:51 PM
driving high from pot is absolutely NOTHING like driving drunk. PERIOD.

Ever see that David Hasslehoff video when he's eating a cheeseburger? well that's what people are like after drinking substantially.

No doubt. I can't wait until my wife gets home. Smurfs quote won't take long for me to remember, and get one hell of a laugh out of her.

Bacchus
08-16-2012, 12:16 AM
True, but now he can get suspended longer so he is that much more worthless to the team.

Yes, but we all knew this was coming. Nothing new here. We always knew he was suspened 6 games but he also had this DUI hanging over his head, which could lengthen his suspension.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/attachments/trips-local-marketplace-florida/124038d1336874204-new-mini-season-event-lauderdale-sea-july-24-28-2012-funny-celebrity-pictures-nothing-see-here-move-along.jpg

Bacchus
08-16-2012, 12:18 AM

Weed does not crash cars as much as Alcohol... HAHA What are you on Crack!!?!?!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNMsy4ikLvKfmBvJouL3t0GvSiQRN0J osZz76QKs4veYf7hER_aJSRjK0LTA

canadianbroncosfan
08-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Well it is a new development. Who knows, he could have been acquitted. Plus it said in the first sentence for the 2010 DUI case.

That was from another thread, which was merged into this one.

The original thread that I was posting in made it sound like a new development and everyone was getting worked up, that's why I pointed out that it was an old case.

Natedogg
08-16-2012, 02:40 AM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/4295680/djwilliams_large.jpeg
<------------Mostly just posting to test out my new avatar.

eddie mac
08-16-2012, 06:10 AM

None whatsoever, he's had all of his guaranteed money and he wont get this year's salary if they get rid before Week 1

Dedhed
08-16-2012, 06:25 AM

If you're still drinking and driving after you've already been involved in a drinking and driving situation, you're an idiot and an absolute danger to society.

Denver Bronco56
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Man DJ was my favorite draft pick in the last 10 years... we got a talented player from the U.... and after his great rookie year the countless position changes really just limited his growth. One thing I do have to say is that even while moving around and learning new schemes never once did he complain.

But I just graduated from South Carolina and we recruited Jadaveon Clowney and they did an ESPN article about the #1 recruits from HS and what they did and what they are doing. And DJ was rated the best #1 prospect out of everyone, He has all the physical tools, but the mental part and killer instinct are not.

bfoflcommish
08-16-2012, 08:08 AM
peace out DJ, its time to move on

enjolras
08-16-2012, 08:36 AM
peace out DJ, its time to move on

I sure hope not... this team needs him in the worst possible way.

cutthemdown
08-16-2012, 08:37 AM

I believe in drinking, and smoking weed, if that is what you like. But to be a good American you have to be responsible for how you care about other people and society. That means when you are drunk or stoned you don't friggin drive. For those that do those things thinking I am special, i can drive while smoking a joint, or i can drive while drunk, you are playing a dangerous game that can turn you into a killer.

I believe alcohol makes people drive worst then weed, but we have to make them both the same when it comes to be a no no.

Rohirrim
08-16-2012, 08:45 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iIFQUBQuq_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Los Broncos
08-16-2012, 08:54 AM
No head lights? Unreal...cars have auto lights now.

Smiling Assassin27
08-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Time to shoot this guy into space. If he comes back and does well with another team after getting his issues fixed, good on him. But he's run out of lives in Denver. Thanks for the production, DJ, and get help quickly.

McDman
08-16-2012, 11:43 AM
You're right that alcohol is worse for the disorientation factor, and probably even reaction time. But every time I tried weed, my attention to detail was shot. I could absolutely see people doing something like forgetting to stop at stop signs because they are on weed.

Dude, I'm all for legalization... but it needs to be used responsibly. People who drive high - and people who argue that it's okay - is part of the reasoning (not the only reasoning, but part of it) behind prohibition.

Don't bring up corporate influence or anything like that either - I'm well aware of all of it. The fact of the matter is that marijuana is out of public favor (and there are statistics that show this), and will never be legal and safely regulated until public opinion is swayed further. I lived in the Netherlands... I've seen first hand how legalization centralizes and de-demonizes use, actually reduces use of hard drugs and lowers crime. Just don't drive high. It's irresponsible.

As for "pointing out where this statistic is proven" - what statistic? I didn't name any statistics, just saying anecdotally that from my experience from weed, that anyone who had a similar experience (as I assume most humans would, as the hace the same physiological reactions), would suggest that being high would, in fact, impair ones ability to drive.

Also, there aren't any statistics on it because studies are are because marijuana is illegal.

What are you talking about? I didn't bring up statistics or corporate influence. I didn't even bring up legalization. All I said was it isn't as bad as alcohol.

DBroncos4life
08-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes, but we all knew this was coming. Nothing new here. We always knew he was suspened 6 games but he also had this DUI hanging over his head, which could lengthen his suspension.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/attachments/trips-local-marketplace-florida/124038d1336874204-new-mini-season-event-lauderdale-sea-july-24-28-2012-funny-celebrity-pictures-nothing-see-here-move-along.jpg

Which makes him WORTHLESS to the team.

McDman
08-16-2012, 11:56 AM
None whatsoever, he's had all of his guaranteed money and he wont get this year's salary if they get rid before Week 1

He gets no guaranteed money until his suspension is up. It'd be stupid to cut him now. What happens if Woodyard and Trevathon suck/are hurt by the time he gets back? It'd be a poor decision to cut him now.

Heyneck
08-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Which makes him WORTHLESS to the team.

I agree! If he is bound for an extended suspension... kick him to the curb or trade him for something. What I don't get is... why is he getting double penalized for the same infraction. Didn't last year suspension covered this event?

I hate when you see such a talented player throw it down the drain.

DENVERDUI55
08-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Give him a 12 pack of natty light and send this guy on the first train out of town.

Mogulseeker
08-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Okay, just to defend myself... I did search for studies on whether or not marijuana impairs one's ability to drive, and this is what I found from CDC:

United States Center for Disease Control,
Department of Public Health
Published December 2010

What Is Drugged Driving?

The principal concern regarding drugged driving is that driving under the influence of any drug that acts on the brain could impair one’s motor skills, reaction time, and judgment. Drugged driving is a public health concern because it puts not only the driver at risk but also passengers and others who share the road.

However, despite the knowledge about a drug’s potentially lethal effects on driving performance and other concerns that have been acknowledged by some public health officials, policy officials, and constituent groups, drugged driving laws have lagged behind alcohol-related driving legislation, in part because of limitations in the current technology for determining drug levels and resulting impairment. For alcohol, detection of its blood concentration (BAC) is relatively simple, and concentrations greater than 0.08 percent have been shown to impair driving performance; thus, 0.08 percent is the legal limit in this country. But for illicit drugs, there is no agreed-upon limit for which impairment has been reliably demonstrated. Furthermore, determining current drug levels can be difficult, since some drugs linger in the body for a period of days or weeks after initial ingestion.

Some States (Arizona, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin) have passed “per se” laws, in which it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle if there is any detectable level of a prohibited drug, or its metabolites, in the driver’s blood. Other State laws define “drugged driving” as driving when a drug “renders the driver incapable of driving safely” or “causes the driver to be impaired.”

In addition, 44 States and the District of Columbia have implemented Drug Evaluation and Classification Programs, designed to train police officers as Drug Recognition Experts. Officers learn to detect characteristics in a person’s behavior and appearance that may be associated with drug intoxication. If the officer suspects drug intoxication, a blood or urine sample is submitted to a laboratory for confirmation.

How Many People Take Drugs and Drive?

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) 2007 National Roadside Survey, more than 16 percent of weekend, nighttime drivers tested positive for illegal, prescription, or over-the-counter medications. More than 11 percent tested positive for illicit drugs.1 Another NHTSA study found that in 2009, among fatally injured drivers, 18 percent tested positive for at least one drug (e.g., illicit, prescription, or over-the-counter), an increase from 13 percent in 2005.2 Together, these indicators are a sign that continued substance abuse education, prevention, and law enforcement efforts are critical to public health and safety.

According to the 2009 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), an estimated 10.5 million people aged 12 or older reported driving under the influence of illicit drugs during the year prior to being surveyed.3 This corresponds to 4.2 percent of the population aged 12 or older, similar to the rate in 2008 (4 percent) and not significantly different from the rate in 2002 (4.7 percent). In 2009, the rate was highest among young adults aged 18 to 25 (12.8 percent). In addition, NSDUH reported the following:

- In 2009, an estimated 12 percent of persons aged 12 or older (30.2 million persons) drove under the influence of alcohol at least once in the past year. This percentage has dropped since 2002, when it was 14.2 percent.

- Driving under the influence of an illicit drug or alcohol was associated with age. In 2009, an estimated 6.3 percent of youth aged 16 or 17 drove under the influence. This percentage steadily increased with age to reach a peak of 24.8 percent among young adults aged 21 to 25. Beyond the age of 25, these rates showed a general decline with increasing age.

- Also in 2009, among persons aged 12 or older, males were more likely than females (16.9 percent versus 9.2 percent, respectively) to drive under the influence of an illicit drug or alcohol in the past year.

In recent years, more attention has been given to drugs other than alcohol that have increasingly been recognized as hazards to road traffic safety. Some of this research has been done in other countries or in specific regions within the United States, and the prevalence rates for different drugs used vary accordingly. Overall, marijuana is the most prevalent illegal drug detected in impaired drivers, fatally injured drivers, and motor vehicle crash victims. Other drugs also implicated include benzodiazepines, cocaine, opiates, and amphetamines.4

A number of studies have examined illicit drug use in drivers involved in motor vehicle crashes, reckless driving, or fatal accidents.

For example—

One study found that about 34 percent of motor vehicle crash victims admitted to a Maryland trauma center tested positive for “drugs only;” about 16 percent tested positive for “alcohol only.” Approximately 9.9 percent (or 1 in 10) tested positive for alcohol and drugs, and within this group, 50 percent were younger than age 18.5 Although it is interesting that more people in this study tested positive for “drugs only” compared with “alcohol only,” it should be noted that this represents one geographic location, so findings cannot be generalized. In fact, the majority of studies among similar populations have found higher prevalence rates of alcohol use compared with drug use.

Studies conducted in several localities have found that approximately 4 to 14 percent of drivers who sustained injury or died in traffic accidents tested positive for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in marijuana.7

In a large study of almost 3,400 fatally injured drivers from three Australian states (Victoria, New South Wales, and Western Australia) between 1990 and 1999, drugs other than alcohol were present in 26.7 percent of the cases.8 These included cannabis (13.5 percent), opioids (4.9 percent), stimulants (4.1 percent), benzodiazepines (4.1 percent), and other psychotropic drugs (2.7 percent). Almost 10 percent of the cases involved both alcohol and other drugs.

Teens and Drugged Driving

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death among young people aged 16 to 19.9 It is generally accepted that because teens are the least experienced drivers as a group, they have a higher risk of being involved in an accident compared with more experienced drivers. When this lack of experience is combined with the use of marijuana or other substances that impact cognitive and motor abilities, the results can be tragic.

Results from NIDA’s Monitoring the Future survey indicate that in 2007, more than 12 percent of high school seniors admitted to driving under the influence of marijuana in the 2 weeks prior to the survey.10

The 2007 State of Maryland Adolescent Survey indicates that 11.1 percent of the State’s licensed adolescent drivers reported driving under the influence of marijuana on three or more occasions, and 10 percent reported driving while using a drug other than marijuana (not including alcohol).11

Why is Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Hazardous?

Drugs acting on the brain can alter perception, cognition, attention, balance, coordination, reaction time, and other faculties required for safe driving. The effects of specific drugs of abuse differ depending on their mechanisms of action, the amount consumed, the history of the user, and other factors.

Marijuana

THC affects areas of the brain that control the body’s movements, balance, coordination, memory, and judgment, as well as sensations. Because these effects are multifaceted, more research is required to understand marijuana’s impact on the ability of drivers to react to complex and unpredictable situations. However, we have proven that:

- A meta-analysis of approximately 60 experimental studies—including laboratory, driving simulator, and on-road experiments—found that behavioral and cognitive skills related to driving performance were impaired in a dose-dependent fashion with increasing THC blood levels.12

- Evidence from both real and simulated driving studies indicates that marijuana can negatively affect a driver’s attentiveness, perception of time and speed, and ability to draw on information obtained from past experiences.

- A study of over 3,000 fatally injured drivers in Australia showed that when marijuana was present in the blood of the driver, he or she was much more likely to be at fault for the accident. Additionally, the higher the THC concentration, the more likely the driver was to be culpable.13

Research shows that impairment increases significantly when marijuana use is combined with alcohol.14 Studies have found that many drivers who test positive for alcohol also test positive for THC, making it clear that drinking and drugged driving are often linked behaviors.

Other Drugs

Prescription drugs: Many medications (e.g., benzodiazepines and opiate analgesics) act on systems in the brain that could impair driving ability. In fact, many prescription drugs come with warnings against the operation of machinery—including motor vehicles—for a specified period of time after use. When prescription drugs are taken without medical supervision (i.e., when abused), impaired driving and other harmful reactions can also result. In short, drugged driving is a dangerous activity that puts us all at risk.

References

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Results of the 2007 National Roadside Survey of Alcohol and Drug Use by Drivers. U.S. Department of Transportation Report No. DOT HS 811 175. Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2007.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Drug Involvement of Fatally Injured Drivers. U.S. Department of Transportation Report No. DOT HS 811 415. Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2010.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2009 National Survey on Drug Use and Health. Rockville, MD: Office of Applied Studies, 2010.
Soderstrom CA, Dischinger PC, Kerns TJ, Kufera JA, Scalea TM. Epidemic increases in cocaine and opiate use by trauma center patients: Documentation with a large clinical toxicology database. J Trauma 51:557–564, 2001.
Walsh JM, Flegel R, Cangianelli LA, Atkins R, Soderstrom CA, Kerns TJ. Epidemiology of alcohol and other drug use among motor vehicle crash victims admitted to a trauma center. Traffic Inj Prev 5(3):254–260, 2004.
Kelly E, Darke S, Ross J. A review of drug use and driving: Epidemiology, impairment, risk factors, and risk perceptions. Drug Alcohol Rev 23(3):319–344, 2004.
Ramaekers JG, Berghaus G, van Laar M, Drummer OH. Dose related risk of motor vehicle crashes after cannabis use. Drug Alcohol Depend 73(2):109–119, 2004.
Drummer OH, Gerostamoulos J, Batziris H, et al. The incidence of drugs in drivers killed in Australian road traffic crashes. Forensic Sci Int 134:154–162, 2003.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARS). Atlanta, GA: National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, 2008. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/index.html.
Personal communication with Monitoring the Future staff. August 31, 2009.
Maryland State Department of Education. 2007 Maryland Adolescent Survey. Available at: http://www.marylandpublicschools.org/MSDE/newsroom/special_reports/adolescent_survey.htm.
Berghaus G, Sheer N, Schmidt P. Effects of cannabis on psychomotor skills and driving performance–A meta-analysis of experimental studies. In CN Kloeden and AJ McLean (eds.), Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety. Adelaide, Australia: The University of Adelaide, NHMRC Road Accident Research Unit, pp. 403–409, 1995.
Drummer OH, Gerostamoulos J, Batziris H, Chu M, Caplehorn J, Robertson MD, Swann P. The involvement of drugs in drivers of motor vehicles killed in Australian road traffic crashes. Accid Anal Prev 36(2):239–248, 2004.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Marijuana and alcohol combined severely impede driving performance. Ann Emer Med 35(4):398–399, 2000.

Are you guys seriously trying to argue against science?

This article shows that that:

1: There is a clear, strong correlation between driving under the influence of Marijuana and the likely hood of an accident, even when alcohol isn't present.

2: There is a clear, strong correlation between marijuana and fault of driver. That is, if marijuana is present in the case of an accident, the person under the influence is much more likely to be at fault.

Mogulseeker
08-16-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm not saying "dont blaze."

In fact, if you want to inject science into this, I could show numerous studies that demonstrate just how benign marijuana use is. It should be legal, and everyone should try it at least once.

By all means, blaze up, my friends. Just don't blaze and drive.

brncs_fan
08-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Williams is missing from practice today.

Already facing a six-game drug suspension to start the season, Williams is subject to further punishment from the NFL because of his conviction on the impaired driving charge. The league said it will review the matter.

The leading tackler in five of his eight seasons in Denver, Williams hasn't been working with the starters during camp, and he missed a practice earlier this month for personal reasons.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8275110/denver-broncos-dj-williams-absent-practice-day-conviction

Rohirrim
08-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Okay, just to defend myself... I did search for studies on whether or not marijuana impairs one's ability to drive, and this is what I found from CDC:

1: There is a clear, strong correlation between driving under the influence of Marijuana and the likely hood of an accident, even when alcohol isn't present.

2: There is a clear, strong correlation between marijuana and fault of driver. That is, if marijuana is present in the case of an accident, the person under the influence is much more likely to be at fault.

http://antifilmschoolsite.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/big-lebowski-crop.jpg?w=480&h=243
That's a bummer, man.

McDman
08-16-2012, 01:51 PM

Are you just making up arguments and arguing with yourself? No one ever said it was a good idea to smoke and drive. Everyone just refuted your point when you said it was as bad as drinking and driving, which it is not.

Of course it impairs your driving. Just not to the extent of alcohol.

Mogulseeker
08-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Are you just making up arguments and arguing with yourself? No one ever said it was a good idea to smoke and drive. Everyone just refuted your point when you said it was as bad as drinking and driving, which it is not.

Of course it impairs your driving. Just not to the extent of alcohol.

I never really meant to say it was just as bad as alcohol (I know what I said)... but I'm arguing that driving while high is irresponsible.

broncswin
08-16-2012, 02:37 PM
I sure hope not... this team needs him in the worst possible way.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!...oh you were serious. Nothing like getting this POS back around week ten!! DJ is a waste of talent and needs to be let go. Nothing like trying to depend on this dipshiat to help lead out D...I would rather roll the dice with what we have and pick up some other teams leftovers.

Requiem
08-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I never really meant to say it was just as bad as alcohol (I know what I said)... but I'm arguing that driving while high is irresponsible.

If you are in the Fraser Valley and you aren't smoke cruising, you are a failure.

lonestar
08-16-2012, 04:27 PM
He gets no guaranteed money until his suspension is up. It'd be stupid to cut him now. What happens if Woodyard and Trevathon suck/are hurt by the time he gets back? It'd be a poor decision to cut him now.

he is not that special.. making tackles after he has allowed a first down?

So far it has been something new about each year,..

Hell it may all be Moot if the judge does the right thing and throws his stupid ass in jail for the year,,

enjolras
08-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!...oh you were serious. Nothing like getting this POS back around week ten!! DJ is a waste of talent and needs to be let go. Nothing like trying to depend on this dipshiat to help lead out D...I would rather roll the dice with what we have and pick up some other teams leftovers.

I am absolutely serious. He's the best pure linebacker on the team, and it's not particularly close. Cutting him loose would make the Broncos worse and some other team better. It's really that simple.

Yes he's an idiot. I'm interested in winning superbowls, however... and our best chance is with DJ on the field. I know what we have in Woodyard (downgrade) and I don't think anyone wants to risk things with Trevathan, a rookie, over the course of the entire season.

Mogulseeker
08-16-2012, 05:01 PM
If you are in the Fraser Valley and you aren't smoke cruising, you are a failure.

I've got a place up there yeah, but my main residence is in the Ken Caryl/Highlands Ranch area.

And the cops are really lenient with marijuana laws up in Fraser Valley. In college I'd go up to WP with my frat bros... we got in trouble for weed - but the issue was that we were doing it inside. They don't care if you blaze or not as long as you're not inflicting second hand smoke on the non-pot users.

Also driving around Fraser Valley, at night, in winter, can be pretty scary. Steep hills... lots of water tributaries... few guard rails... very limited lighting. I wouldn't want to be high doing it.

Requiem
08-16-2012, 06:33 PM
I've got a place up there yeah, but my main residence is in the Ken Caryl/Highlands Ranch area.

And the cops are really lenient with marijuana laws up in Fraser Valley. In college I'd go up to WP with my frat bros... we got in trouble for weed - but the issue was that we were doing it inside. They don't care if you blaze or not as long as you're not inflicting second hand smoke on the non-pot users.

Also driving around Fraser Valley, at night, in winter, can be pretty scary. Steep hills... lots of water tributaries... few guard rails... very limited lighting. I wouldn't want to be high doing it.

Yeah dude, I know. I lived there for 9 months.

McDman
08-16-2012, 06:48 PM
he is not that special.. making tackles after he has allowed a first down?

So far it has been something new about each year,..

Hell it may all be Moot if the judge does the right thing and throws his stupid ass in jail for the year,,

Again, if we don't pay him no reason to cut him.

Broncos4tw
08-16-2012, 08:15 PM

Sorry, but that's just stupid. Around week 10 we get a fresh set of legs? And a talented player back? Yes please. People need to brush their morality aside.. as if more than half of this board doesn't drive impaired after every Bronco game. He does dumb things.. but he is a very solid player, and when we need a push near the end of the year, he'll be a fresh player. He won't be going anywhere, nor should he.

Simply Red
08-16-2012, 08:28 PM
what I found from CDC:

Yes, yes I am, I'm perfectly fine driving while stoned, could it be my adept 'awareness' or my fine handling automobile? sure... Could it be different from person-to-person? ...well yes. of course so.

My driving record is flawless while driving high.

And in regards to the CDC, there's a branch about 4 miles from my house and it literally smells like a gigantic turd, when I drive by. To imagine pulling in to work, there. Ughhh, I don't trust all of their studies, and you know what IS proven? The CDC testing has had flaws and botches, historically.

I don't listen to people who work in turd factories. They aren't scientists, they're turd-burglars.

broncswin
08-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Sorry, but that's just stupid. Around week 10 we get a fresh set of legs? And a talented player back? Yes please. People need to brush their morality aside.. as if more than half of this board doesn't drive impaired after every Bronco game. He does dumb things.. but he is a very solid player, and when we need a push near the end of the year, he'll be a fresh player. He won't be going anywhere, nor should he.

no....here is "stupid"...lets all depend on DJ to stay out of trouble while he isn't playing football for the first 6 to 10 games, so we can get a set of fresh legs...GTFO with that logic. Given his previous history, I am sure he will be an angel that will lead us to the promise land....:brokehalo

lonestar
08-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Again, if we don't pay him no reason to cut him.

If he is in jail his gone from DEN.
If he gets another couple of weeks of detention from Goodell for this latest FUBAR the he is most likely not back till game 11-12 and probably not in football shape.
Last but not least for a guy that is making the money he is when he comes back is he THE guy you want the young players to look up to?
The face of the broncos.

WW has put up almost the same numbers as numbnuts has save the sacks. Last year while starting 7 less games than he has.

We now have a slew of other kiddies that can take his place if WW goes down.

It is not like he is ray Lewis impact player like some of y'all think he is. He gets a lot of tackles because the plays come to him , because I'd guess the OC's know they can get positive yards when they do and most likely a first down.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Btw he is in the last year of his contract so he is GONE next year anyway.

Beantown Bronco
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Btw he is in the last year of his contract so he is GONE next year anyway.

Incorrect. Next year, not this year, is the last..

9/6/2008: Signed a six-year, $32 million contract. The deal contains $13 million guaranteed, including a $4.5 million "signing" bonus in the second year and a $3 million roster bonus in the third. 2011: $4.9 million, 2012: $5 million, 2013: $6 million, 2014: Free Agent

Natedogg
08-17-2012, 11:00 AM

9/6/2008: Signed a six-year, $32 million contract. The deal contains $13 million guaranteed, including a $4.5 million "signing" bonus in the second year and a $3 million roster bonus in the third. 2011: $4.9 million, 2012: $5 million, 2013: $6 million, 2014: Free Agent

And per iaofm.com (usually pretty good on these things) if he sits out 8 games in 2012, his 2012 salary is 2.5 mil.

Lol I'd kinda like to see us cut his ass on Saturday night in week 9 though.

DYME LYFE!!!!

lonestar
08-17-2012, 03:59 PM

Was told it was his last year.

Thanks for the correction. Either way he is a moron to dumb to call plays as MLB and to stay out I the sight of John Law when he has been drinking.

IMO he needs to go. Period I Do not care if some think we need him for the money he makes we could have two quality guys.

Broncos4tw
08-17-2012, 08:30 PM
no....here is "stupid"...lets all depend on DJ to stay out of trouble while he isn't playing football for the first 6 to 10 games, so we can get a set of fresh legs...GTFO with that logic. Given his previous history, I am sure he will be an angel that will lead us to the promise land....:brokehalo

Well, we'll see - but 10 weeks without pay is a fairly solid impetus for anyone to tow the line. If he does something stupid again, then I guess he has just lost it. But suspension with players getting on you for being stupid, followed by making no money, I would hope would knock sense into almost anyone.

maven
08-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Broncos could lose a LB by the time he returns. Yes, keep him. And as I already said, he'll be fresh by the time he returns to play. Keep him.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Broncos could lose a LB by the time he returns. Yes, keep him. And as I already said, he'll be fresh by the time he returns to play. Keep him.

he can't practice with the team, he can't even be in the facility..

he will most likely get another 2-6 weeks from Goodell for this last FUBAR by the time he is off suspension the season will damned near be over and then it will take him a few weeks to get into football shape.. could be as late as week 14.

are you so sure now?

lonestar
08-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Well, we'll see - but 10 weeks without pay is a fairly solid impetus for anyone to tow the line. If he does something stupid again, then I guess he has just lost it. But suspension with players getting on you for being stupid, followed by making no money, I would hope would knock sense into almost anyone.

Who is going to be getting on him, he is banned from the facility.

Oh yeah Vilma will be..

Gottcha..

lonestar
08-17-2012, 11:11 PM

Do you realy think Goodell is gonna let him off light..

Hell the judge could throw his ass in jail for a year.. Just to get his attention..

if this was not the first time, maybe a fine and slap on the wrist, but it was the second time IN Colorado, and throw in his Suspension for using NON HUMAN urine on a drug test..

Hell If I were the judge I'd give him the max..

Just because adoring fans cut him a deal on finding him guilty of a lesser charge Judges that have reviews tend not to be as lenient..

Simply Red
08-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I avoided a DWAI tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually I just wanted to type that out.

lonestar
08-17-2012, 11:26 PM
I avoided a DWAI tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually I just wanted to type that out.

MAybe you should have said..

I should have avoided a PWUI posting while under the influence..

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-21-2012, 10:56 PM
So DJ has a restaurant called Brother Jimmy's BBQ. It has a sign out front with a big picture of Goodell. On the sign it says DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN. No coincidence that Vilma is part owner of this restaurant. Dam U boys.

lonestar
08-22-2012, 10:20 AM
He is a Morton nö doubt about it. The the Thing the commissary needs to hear about When it is time to suspend his ass for the DUI. Dumabassery at its best.

A total moron. Why anyone wants this ass clown back is beyond me.

I am in Germany for the next few weeks.

And wanted TJ to know the ads over here a in German. Ahahahahahahahaaha Aufwiedersehen.