PDA

View Full Version : Wolfe pranked

Gort
08-13-2012, 03:59 PM
he told Dave Logan today his feet are purple. seems that last week, some prankster filled his cleats with permanent purple ink. he laughed it off. Logan asked him if it was dangerous for somebody to pull a prank on a guy who is 6' 5" and 300+ pounds and his answer was that as a rookie he knows his place on the team. he didn't get upset and saw the humor in it.

it's good to have guys like that on your team i think. guys like this are never going to become locker room cancers.

broncosteven
08-13-2012, 04:03 PM
MethWolfeFeet!

TheReverend
08-13-2012, 04:04 PM
So what you're trying to say is that it was just a plain old crystal?

Rohirrim
08-13-2012, 04:12 PM
He's just playing it cool until he finds out who did it.

HILife
08-13-2012, 04:18 PM
He's just playing it cool until he finds out who did it.

Then he's going to go all cocaine crazy on him! Because that's what he does..cocaine..right?

Heyneck
08-13-2012, 04:19 PM
He'll play it cool until he finds out this guy who goes by the name "Requiem" over at the OM, gave him the best nickname ever!!!

kappys
08-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Purple hmm... Clearly someone messed with his iodine stash - now he's going to have to restock before his next cook.

CEH
08-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Started with the 1st team today at practice in front of Vickerson

FWIW

Rohirrim
08-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Then he's going to go all cocaine crazy on him! Because that's what he does..cocaine..right?

Don't blame it on me. I'm opposed to that ****.

ColoradoDarin
08-13-2012, 04:43 PM
He did it to himself, he hates the MethWolfe nickname and wants to change it...

... to MethBarney.

Kaylore
08-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Started with the 1st team today at practice in front of Vickerson

FWIW

On passing downs. He's still playing predominantly at end.

Smilin Assassin
08-13-2012, 04:49 PM
They got Ronnie Hillman this weekend, too.

pricejj
08-13-2012, 05:17 PM
That's funny, you would take off your shoes, and think your feet were going to have to be amputated.

Like, "Oh ****, what the hell is wrong with my feet? I'm going to the IR."

Kaylore
08-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Honestly, nothing beats the haircuts. The Tebow friar-do was epic.

broncosteven
08-13-2012, 06:03 PM
That's funny, you would take off your shoes, and think your feet were going to have to be amputated.

I worked with a young guy who once thought he was bleeding to death because he ate Borsch. Apparently he didn't know it came out the same color it went in.

lonestar
08-13-2012, 07:23 PM

:thumbs:

bowtown
08-13-2012, 07:23 PM
I worked with a young guy who once thought he was bleeding to death because he ate Borsch. Apparently he didn't know it came out the same color it went in.

That happened to me with beets like 2 years ago. It was the worst day of my life.

BroncoMan4ever
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Purple? Wtf? No orange or blue ink around to **** with the rooks?

Rohirrim
08-13-2012, 08:40 PM
They should be glad they're not getting duct taped to the goal posts.

DENVERDUI55
08-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Does Wolfe still have the Stache?

bowtown
08-13-2012, 08:46 PM
The individual who is using methamphetamine frequently displays several clinical symptoms, many of which are directly related to the stimulant effects of the drug. Methamphetamine use causes dilated pupils, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure, tachycardia (high heart rate), decreased oxygen delivery to the extremities resulting in poor circulation (which contributes to skin lesions), dental decay, increased temperature of major organ systems, decreased appetite (therefore, weight loss), and increased libido. Muscle, kidney and liver damage can occur as a result of elevated body temperature and there is also an increased risk for heart attacks and strokes because of vessel constriction and increased platelet aggregation.

SURRRRRE it was a prank. Totally believe that. I bet hey hid his toothpaste for the last 10 years too as a big joke.

broncocalijohn
08-13-2012, 09:58 PM
That happened to me with beets like 2 years ago. It was the worst day of my life.

THat would be my worst day if I had to eat beets. It would never make to my ahole. Disgusting and hated how I had to put mash potato wall up to stop the disgusting beet juice from touching the rest of the tasty dinner. I have never forced my kids to eat something they don't like. Well, I do put mustard on my oldest son's sandwiches because he says he doesn't like mustard but ate it 3 mionths in a row without knowing it...LIAR!

Bacchus
08-14-2012, 01:50 AM
Has anyone tried a "Methwolfe" post over at Denverbroncos.com?

Just curious.

canadianbroncosfan
08-14-2012, 01:59 AM
At first glance he must of thought to himself how good his batch was that he was seeing his feet purple.

Taco John
08-14-2012, 02:16 AM
At first glance he must of thought to himself how good his batch was that he was seeing his feet purple.

http://i.imgur.com/S8K2v.jpg

Stuck in Cali
08-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Why is it so funny to a lot of you to have "Meth" associated with the team your supposed to be cheering for? I just don't get it. I bet if a rival fan came up with that stupid name, a lot of you would be jumping all over him. Having stupid nicknames that involve drugs about are own players is just stupid, especially since they have not done anything to earn such disrespect from their fans. I could understand if it was earned, like calling a person Dewy cause of a DUI.

Seems like every thread has to have "Meth" in it, that's pretty sad.

baja
08-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Why is it so funny to a lot of you to have "Meth" associated with the team your supposed to be cheering for? I just don't get it. I bet if a rival fan came up with that stupid name, a lot of you would be jumping all over him. Having stupid nicknames that involve drugs about are own players is just stupid, especially since they have not done anything to earn such disrespect from their fans. I could understand if it was earned, like calling a person Dewy cause of a DUI.

People have no rudder these days.

It might make some sense but, insult to Wolfe aside, it's not even sorta funny. It's just dumb.

canadianbroncosfan
08-14-2012, 02:56 AM

socalorado
08-14-2012, 06:52 AM

It might make some sense but, insult to Wolfe aside, it's not even sorta funny. It's just dumb.

Enjoy.

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key%5Bname%5D,value%5BMETHWOLFE%5D&set=key%5Bnumber%5D,value%5B95%5D&set=key%5Bdisplaysize%5D,value%5B500%5D&load=url%5Bhttp://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/pNFL-12328017_customback.chain%5D

HILife
08-14-2012, 07:26 AM
SURRRRRE it was a prank. Totally believe that. I bet hey hid his toothpaste for the last 10 years too as a big joke.

The individual who is using methamphetamine frequently displays several clinical symptoms, many of which are directly related to the stimulant effects of the drug. Methamphetamine use causes dilated pupils, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure, tachycardia (high heart rate), decreased oxygen delivery to the extremities resulting in poor circulation (which contributes to skin lesions), dental decay, increased temperature of major organ systems, decreased appetite (therefore, weight loss), and increased libido. Muscle, kidney and liver damage can occur as a result of elevated body temperature and there is also an increased risk for heart attacks and strokes because of vessel constriction and increased platelet aggregation.

I should try this **** out!

lolcopter
08-14-2012, 08:08 AM

But, they're so funny. It's an esoteric inside joke that only smart and funny people get. And req came up with the nickname because he liked the draft pick so much. Oh, and he also invented the term browncos, don't forget that. Internet stardom one nickname at a time. Well played, sir.

Rohirrim
08-14-2012, 08:11 AM

Don't worry. There are plenty here who agree with you. I put it right up there with calling the Broncos the "Donks."

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2012, 08:23 AM
I should try this **** out!

there's nothing better than skin lesions on a raging boner :D

Pick Six
08-14-2012, 08:27 AM

I don't care what anybody says. It's still offseason, to me. I predict these kind of threads will drop off, once the season gets going. We'll have actually WINNING, to discuss...:strong:

BroncoBeavis
08-14-2012, 08:36 AM

Yeah, cuz all the "T Henry's got Hos in different area codes" or "Kyle Orton's a Drunk Skank Sworder" or "Tim Tebow is Gay" stuff was totally sophisticated and refined. LOL

rmsanger
08-14-2012, 08:38 AM
I agree with the Chiefs fan.... No I'm going to go wash my mouth out with soap....

lolcopter
08-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Yeah, cuz all the "T Henry's got Hos in different area codes" or "Kyle Orton's a Drunk Skank Sworder" or "Tim Tebow is Gay" stuff was totally sophisticated and refined. LOL

But all of those at least had some sliver of truth to them

ColoradoDarin
08-14-2012, 08:41 AM
C'mon - MethBarney - that's gold, GOLD I tell ya!

BroncoBeavis
08-14-2012, 08:43 AM
But all of those at least had some sliver of truth to them

Whatever you need to tell yourself man.

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2012, 08:54 AM
C'mon - MethBarney - that's gold, GOLD I tell ya!

LOL

baja
08-14-2012, 09:17 AM
I can't wait until we draft a player with acute ache so I can be the first to call him puss face. Ya that's the ticket to popularity.

Lestat
08-14-2012, 11:03 AM
so long as he continues to take it out on the opposing team we're good.

broncosteven
08-14-2012, 11:16 AM

You never got Monty Pyton did you?

Admit it, the Twit Olympics shocked you or the Ministry of Silly walks was abhorent and totally distasteful.

Hulamau
08-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Honestly, nothing beats the haircuts. The Tebow friar-do was epic.

Totally .. that was a riot!

Bacchus
08-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I can't wait until we draft a player with acute ache so I can be the first to call him puss face. Ya that's the ticket to popularity.

Yeah and if he is white, his mother was a drug user and he was homeless for portions of his life we could call him MethPussFace.

broncocalijohn
08-14-2012, 12:18 PM

but that stuff is all true. :strong:

KipCorrington25
08-14-2012, 08:35 PM
KC fans are pissed about meth jokes, it's like camaro jokes, mullet jokes, incest jokes, they all hit too close to home.

bowtown
08-14-2012, 08:44 PM
KC fans are pissed about meth jokes, it's like camaro jokes, mullet jokes, incest jokes, they all hit too close to home.

Every KC fan has at least 3 uncles named MethWolf.

TheReverend
08-14-2012, 09:00 PM
but that stuff is all true. :strong:

http://www.terezowens.com/tim-tebow-birthday-rumor-jets-quarterback-secret-swedish-model-girlfriend/

Beantown Bronco
08-16-2012, 11:30 AM
More rookie hazing:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/broncos-rookies-clothes-strewn-hotel-lobby-143108115--nfl.html