baja
08-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Running well. LOL

MileHighMagic
08-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Scoring drive. Go get em, Tim.

Navy Broncos Fan
08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Sanchez did not look well and Tim was exciting as usual thus far. Mark better play better if he wants to keep a job.

baja
08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
The Guy is fun to watch.

Hope he gets a few more series.

JakeZ01
08-10-2012, 06:47 PM
oh look, a 3rd down drop that was right on his hands....I'm sure that will be mentioned in the stat line.

theAPAOps5
08-10-2012, 06:53 PM
oh look, a 3rd down drop that was right on his hands....I'm sure that will be mentioned in the stat line.

Yeah call it the apologist stat........ :angel:

Sanchez should be looking over his shoulder. The momentum is only just starting, it will be full on rabid shortly.

errand
08-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Talking to a friend watching the game he said Bengals blocked a punt for TD....Tebow wasn't the protector. Tebow threw one pass away after eluding a rusher, and had a pass dropped. Scrambled for a first down after escaping a potential sack. He also said no read option plays

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Talking to a friend watching the game he said Bengals blocked a punt for TD....Tebow wasn't the protector. Tebow threw one pass away after eluding a rusher, and had a pass dropped. Scrambled for a first down after escaping a potential sack. He also said no read option plays

Between him and Sanchez they had 21 yards passing in the half.

lolcopter
08-10-2012, 07:22 PM
looks like the same guy

sanchez is terrible, as usual

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Coples with some nasty lookin branded arms.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-10-2012, 07:37 PM
That int looked flat out ugly. Can't say that was the recievers fault.

MileHighMagic
08-10-2012, 07:38 PM
The pick was awful. He threw a sinker that missed the receiver by eight feet!

lolcopter
08-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Ugh

Good int by a LB but I don't know where that was going

Br0nc0Buster
08-10-2012, 07:41 PM
looks like the same guy

sanchez is terrible, as usual

yeah pretty much

making plays with his legs, but as a passer.....yeah still not there

Jay3
08-10-2012, 07:43 PM
They've got him working all that short stuff, which is what he needs.

baja
08-10-2012, 07:46 PM
A QB controversy if getting fuel for the fire right now.

baja
08-10-2012, 07:47 PM
UGG really bad INT by Tebow

UberBroncoMan
08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Aside from having PMFM. Seeing Brock's release and ball speed is quickly making me forget about Tebow.

maven
08-10-2012, 07:55 PM
4/8 27 yards and a pick.

LOL

maven
08-10-2012, 08:00 PM
That Sporano, QB genius!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

colorado jones
08-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah call it the apologist stat........ :angel:

Sanchez should be looking over his shoulder. The momentum is only just starting, it will be full on rabid shortly.

And it couldn't happen to a better franchise.

maven
08-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Brock>Tebow

Bronco Rob
08-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Tebow's last pass of the night is a beautiful strike right to LB Vontaze Burfict. #PinPointAccuracy

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/burfict_medium.gif

<------

DBroncos4life
08-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Tebow got picked by a LB slower then molasses?

baja
08-10-2012, 08:16 PM

But he was the only one in the area.

Tebow threw it right it to him.

DBroncos4life
08-10-2012, 08:21 PM
But he was the only one in the area.

Tebow threw it right it to him.

It was pretty bad looking at the GIF. One would hope that the WR was in the wrong place.

scorpio
08-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Someone tell Teebs to quit listening to that damn iPod

Bacchus
08-10-2012, 09:26 PM

It was a good pass the guy was wide open.

maher_tyler
08-10-2012, 09:31 PM
It was pretty bad looking at the GIF. One would hope that the WR was in the wrong place.

Did 75 tip the ball?

DBroncos4life
08-10-2012, 09:31 PM
It was a good pass the guy was wide open.

The LB was wide open

Bacchus
08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
The LB was wide open

Yep, not a WR even near him. Most QBs cannot find the open LBer like Tebow.

DBroncos4life
08-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Yep, not a WR even near him. Most QBs cannot find the open LBer like Tebow.
True.LOL

yerner
08-10-2012, 09:45 PM
why doesn't he try playing tight end?

BroncoBeavis
08-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Ugh

Good int by a LB but I don't know where that was going

Uh, it was tipped. But we all know real pro-style nfl QB's never have that happen LOL

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Thank you, John Elway.

BroncoBeavis
08-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Thank you, John Elway.

Well, at least TEKO's enjoying Dallas LOL

Jekyll15Hyde
08-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Uh, it was tipped. But we all know real pro-style nfl QB's never have that happen LOL

except that it wasnt

errand
08-10-2012, 10:19 PM

Even if the WR was in the right place, you know the usual suspects are gonna say the WR, or playcalling caused the INT.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-10-2012, 10:22 PM
my fav part was at the end of the 1st half, 2 min situation and Jets get the ball inside the 10. Less risk in preseason and good opportunity to see what the group can do....

And it was 3 straight runs. Seems this coaching staff got the conspiracy memo too

errand
08-10-2012, 10:23 PM
No that pass wasn't tipped ROFL!

It looks like 75 got suckered into jumping early and Tebow released the pass as he was on the way down....but you just knew Beavis would be in here with the offical laminated Tebow excuse sheet

Steve Sewell
08-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Just further solidifies that Beavis is a troll.

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Tebow's last pass of the night is a beautiful strike right to LB Vontaze Burfict. #PinPointAccuracy

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/burfict_medium.gif

<------

ball looks tipped, like the defensive line guy got a hand on it.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-10-2012, 10:46 PM

Wobbly ball = Par for the course

We didnt forget already did we?

baja
08-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Definitely tipped.

Agamemnon
08-10-2012, 11:18 PM
And people tell me to let it go. You guys are ****ing retards...

TDmvp
08-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Definitely tipped.

/agree.

Dedhed
08-10-2012, 11:38 PM
No that pass wasn't tipped ROFL!

Uh....wha???????

Agamemnon
08-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Uh....wha???????

Even when he's no longer a Bronco, the irrational hate just keeps flowing. It's kind of bizarre honestly...

mr007
08-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Umm the Jets 3rd string QB looked a lot better throwing the ball than Tebow did. Until the guy learns to throw, it's not going to change I don't see how he ever starts for the Jets honestly.

Broncos4tw
08-10-2012, 11:46 PM
What video are you people watching? That ball wasn't tipped. It was just a terrible pass. Guy that could have tipped it mistimed his jump. Ball never changed trajectory - it was wobbly and ugly from start to finish.

Not that I care a whole bunch. Tebow unless he changes his entire playstyle, will never, ever be a very successful NFL QB. He may however, end up with a lot of injuries in his bad career.

Agamemnon
08-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Who cares if it was tipped or not? The guy isn't a Bronco anymore, so why are you people still nit-picking the kid? Let it go, and enjoy the fact that the guy you hate isn't on the Broncos anymore. What you are doing is like me watching the Cowboys just to see Orton fail. It's beyond stupid.

Broncos4tw
08-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Right.. because if you think someone is a bad fit for the team, clearly you hate him.

broncocalijohn
08-11-2012, 12:08 AM
The pick was awful. He threw a sinker that missed the receiver by eight feet!

In another words, RIGHT ON TARGET!

Agamemnon
08-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Right.. because if you think someone is a bad fit for the team, clearly you hate him.

My post wasn't directed specifically at you. I was simply trying to point out that nitpicking this guy's every mistake now that he isn't a Bronco is ridiculous.

broncocalijohn
08-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Who cares if it was tipped or not (I hope it was tipped because that then would be one ****ty pass)? The guy isn't a Bronco anymore, so why am I still backing the kid? I should let it go, and enjoy the fact that the guy I am in love with and the reason I hate Elway isn't on the Broncos anymore. What you are doing is like me watching Tebow with my pants down just to see my penis fail. It's beyond stupid.

Fixed. When Tebow comes out at the end of the season maybe he will be free and you and him can hook up. He just wont go all the way.

BTW, I had a fun time last season when he came in and started gutting those wins for us. Exciting but as a normal QB, he was frustrating. Coaches were too but now that we have the future HOF, glad he is gone. Good luck to him as a player.

Agamemnon, when he comes out, I hope you are on his short list.

Agamemnon
08-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Fixed. When Tebow comes out at the end of the season maybe he will be free and you and him can hook up. He just wont go all the way.

BTW, I had a fun time last season when he came in and started gutting those wins for us. Exciting but as a normal QB, he was frustrating. Coaches were too but now that we have the future HOF, glad he is gone. Good luck to him as a player.

Agamemnon, when he comes out, I hope you are on his short list.

Good to see you maintaining the usual homophobic dudebro nonsense of the OM. Someone has to do it right?

By the way, you'll notice I really didn't even comment on the play. Because really I don't care. The guy is a Jet now. He'll do well, or he won't. Either way it won't really ever affect the Broncos again, unless he beats us that is.

ozomulsion
08-11-2012, 02:59 AM

Tebow Himself said he tried to throw it low and to the outside, he didn't think the LB would be athletic enough to get it. Ball went exactly where he wanted it to, in his words. Didn't mention anything about it being tipped. That Should settle that.

DBroncos4life
08-11-2012, 03:03 AM
I guess we now know what would win in a race, Tebow's slow ass delivery or the slowest LB in the NFL.

colorado jones
08-11-2012, 06:08 AM

Yo Beavis.... Straight from the mouth of God:

"I did some things pretty good," Tebow said. "Obviously I want that last throw back. I tried to put it low and outside. Just a stupid play by me."

The Joker
08-11-2012, 06:21 AM
I don't understand how people can hate on Tebow.

Couldn't be happier with how things went in the offseason. We've upgraded at QB massively and drafted a young heir who I think has a chance to be a quality NFL QB, moreso than Tebow does IMO.

But Tebow played a huge part in giving us a great year last season, and never once behaved anything other than impeccably in his time with the Broncos.

I think you've got to be a bit of a douche to dislike him, to be honest.

OrangeCrush2724
08-11-2012, 06:29 AM

Couldn't be happier with how things went in the offseason. We've upgraded at QB massively and drafted a young heir who I think has a chance to be a quality NFL QB, moreso than Tebow does IMO.

But Tebow played a huge part in giving us a great year last season, and never once behaved anything other than impeccably in his time with the Broncos.

I don't think anybody dislikes him. It would be hard to, he is a great kid. What people are pointing out is that he hasn't improved as a Qb, and don't think he can be a good one in this league. Thus, it was a good move to get rid of him.

Gort
08-11-2012, 06:41 AM
My post wasn't directed specifically at you. I was simply trying to point out that nitpicking this guy's every mistake now that he isn't a Bronco is ridiculous.

true, but that's not going to stop anyone on the OM from doing so. just ignore it. i mean, there are members here who are still butthurt about Shanny being fired and still bitching about that!

Jekyll15Hyde
08-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Tebow Himself said he tried to throw it low and to the outside, he didn't think the LB would be athletic enough to get it. Ball went exactly where he wanted it to, in his words. Didn't mention anything about it being tipped. That Should settle that.

Amazing avatar!!!

2KBack
08-11-2012, 07:33 AM

I really don't think anyone dislikes him....he isn't Cutler.

For myself, I thought he seemed like a great kid, great athlete, but painfully limited QB. I mostly disliked the dramatics of those that were irrationally smitten by him....not his fault, but it was a negative result of him being in Denver IMO.

There are still remnants of the drama, even I get sucked into sometimes still...but it is so much more tolerable now...and I suspect will become even more so.

after a few threads bringing back up anytime Manning does something bad or Tebow does something good.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-11-2012, 07:57 AM
What video are you people watching? That ball wasn't tipped. It was just a terrible pass. Guy that could have tipped it mistimed his jump. Ball never changed trajectory - it was wobbly and ugly from start to finish.

Not that I care a whole bunch. Tebow unless he changes his entire playstyle, will never, ever be a very successful NFL QB. He may however, end up with a lot of injuries in his bad career.

Even if it was tipped (I can't see it clearly from the gif, and neither can you), he still threw to a receiver with a linebacker blanketing him from the front. If it was/wasn't tipped didn't matter. It was a ****ty decision and a ****ty throw.

Thank you John Elway.

Bacchus
08-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Even when he's no longer a Bronco, the irrational hate just keeps flowing. It's kind of bizarre honestly...

There is hate for all formal Broncos. Cutler, Marshall, Hillis, Royal even poeple were hating on Scheffler after he left. It is all part of the game.

Br0nc0Buster
08-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Never have I seen such rationalizing and excuse making for such a ****ty player (in terms of passing)

I dont remember the excuses ad nauseam for guys like Nate Webster and John Engleberger

Just the thought of Englerberger still pisses me off lol

BroncoBeavis
08-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Even if it was tipped (I can't see it clearly from the gif, and neither can you), he still threw to a receiver with a linebacker blanketing him from the front. If it was/wasn't tipped didn't matter. It was a ****ty decision and a ****ty throw.

Thank you John Elway.

It was a bad decision either way. But it still looks like it was tipped.

BroncoBeavis
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Never have I seen such rationalizing and excuse making for such a ****ty player (in terms of passing)

I dont remember the excuses ad nauseam for guys like Nate Webster and John Engleberger

Just the thought of Englerberger still pisses me off lol

Did you see Peyton's first completion? That was also a bad decision. But you didn't hear anyone here harping on it.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
If tebow came out throwing 300 yards 4 Tds people like aga and beav would be letting all the "haters" know how great he is and what a mistake Elway made. But since tebow stunk it up a bit its "move on he isn't on the team anymore". The haters are gonna talk when he stinks, the lovers are gonna talk when he does good. It's that simple.

JCMElway
08-11-2012, 09:18 AM

It's not hate, it's natural curiosity. He was guy on our team, and now he's not. That will be conversation fodder for a decent part of this year and then it will fade. Hell, we still talk about Cutler and B Marsh. I half expect to see a Hixon thread before the preseason is over.

I have no feelings of ill will towards Tebow. He's a great guy. However, he is a sub-par QB at this level and I am very glad he is no longer a Bronco.

houghtam
08-11-2012, 09:27 AM
It's not hate, it's natural curiosity. He was guy on our team, and now he's not. That will be conversation fodder for a decent part of this year and then it will fade. Hell, we still talk about Cutler and B Marsh. I half expect to see a Hixon thread before the preseason is over.

I have no feelings of ill will towards Tebow. He's a great guy. However, he is a sub-par QB at this level and I am very glad he is no longer a Bronco.

Come on dude, get your head out of the sand. A thread started by baja about Tebow playing QB where the first post says "Running well. LOL"? Yeah, that's "natural curiosity".

baja
08-11-2012, 09:28 AM

Ed Reed

BroncoBeavis
08-11-2012, 09:29 AM
If tebow came out throwing 300 yards 4 Tds people like aga and beav would be letting all the "haters" know how great he is and what a mistake Elway made.

See, you guys are still bitter about that playoff win. :)

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
One good thing is they didn't have those ridiculous shotgun read option plays. Most were legit plays from under center.

cutthemdown
08-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Tebow throws just like he did last yr. Really bad for an NFL QB.

rbackfactory80
08-11-2012, 09:47 AM
If you guys think Tebow is bad you should see all the clowns that post about him incessantly on the Orangemane. Pretty sad really.

DENVERDUI55
08-11-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't hate the guy personally I like him. I hate him under C as the full time QB for the team I root for.

ClamChowdah
08-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Tim Tebow / Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Moore / Ryan Tannehill

What a waste of 16 games, just save everyone a few months of their time give us another AFC East title already Hilarious!

Durango
08-11-2012, 11:13 AM

Great thoughts. I can't understand it either. Tebow handed us some of the best memories in recent Bronco history and I thank the guy for that, and considering how things transpired in the off-season, we couldn't be in better shape at the position.

DBroncos4life
08-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Yo Beavis.... Straight from the mouth of God:

"I did some things pretty good," Tebow said. "Obviously I want that last throw back. I tried to put it low and outside. Just a stupid play by me."

ol#7 better neg rep Tebow and tell him to get his eyes checked Hilarious! That is why I hate Tebow now. Say something about him his ****ing fans will jump on you behind closed doors!!!!

errand
08-11-2012, 02:51 PM
ol#7 better neg rep Tebow and tell him to get his eyes checked Hilarious! That is why I hate Tebow now. Say something about him his ****ing fans will jump on you behind closed doors!!!!

Exactly.... I haven't received a negative rep in the past year unless it was after making a comment that was critical about tebow.

Some people just need to take their 15 bronco jerseys off and go ahead and put on the 15 jets one.

bombay
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM
QBR of 18.

Same as it ever was.

baja
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Come on dude, get your head out of the sand. A thread started by baja about Tebow playing QB where the first post says "Running well. LOL"? Yeah, that's "natural curiosity".

I have said all along I will follow Tebow's career. He is a unique person/player.

There a lot of posters here that said the same. You see something wrong with that?

Bob's your Information Minister
08-11-2012, 03:55 PM
It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roooolllll

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1288094/tebowpunt.gif

Bob's your Information Minister
08-11-2012, 03:56 PM
TEBOW BABY

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1288196/burfict_medium.gif

TomServo
08-12-2012, 03:00 AM
so happy the tebow circus moved to the big apple

Meck77
08-12-2012, 03:44 AM
You could still find people on the mane who defend Griese. Tebow should be a fullback.

Tombstone RJ
08-12-2012, 08:06 AM
so happy the tebow circus moved to the big apple

the circus may have moved on but the street sweepers are still in town, notice this thread as example A.

lolcopter
08-12-2012, 10:41 AM
TEBOW BABY

what's funny is cassell is still worse than tebow or sanchez

Circle Orange
08-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Gotta have two qbs to have a controversy...Hilarious!

CodeofLife
08-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Why do we all have to bash a player who gave the Broncos a good season last year? I hope he succeeds and improves

NorCalBronco7
08-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Why do we all have to bash a player who gave the Broncos a good season last year? I hope he succeeds and improves

Because its too easy. I like Tebow, but hes a terrible Qb.

gunns
08-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Exactly.... I haven't received a negative rep in the past year unless it was after making a comment that was critical about tebow.

Some people just need to take their 15 bronco jerseys off and go ahead and put on the 15 jets one.

And we've lost some really good posters who were critical of Tebow and didn't want to continue with the juvenile posters and bashing by some on this board who can't take someone else's opinion and often made it something it wasn't. Just like Tebow wasn't what they thought he was.

TomServo
08-13-2012, 02:39 AM
Why do we all have to bash a player who gave the Broncos a good season last year? I hope he succeeds and improves hes a good kid and a good person. and i enjoyed that win over the steelers as much as anyone. But...its too late for him to learn how to throw a damn football. and the tebow fans are still here defending him instead of moving to the ny jets boards

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 06:59 AM
And we've lost some really good posters who were critical of Tebow and didn't want to continue with the juvenile posters and bashing by some on this board who can't take someone else's opinion and often made it something it wasn't. Just like Tebow wasn't what they thought he was.

Don't worry Gunns. They're not gone. They've just gone over to the other side, where all quality posters go to sulk and dish **** without having to listen to anyone. Here's a negrep from 2 am this morning. One of the countless I've gotten over the last year from an ex "quality poster"

You have no idea and I'm baffled as to why you, who proclaimed you just became a fan due to Timboy, are still here....you and you ilk are rodents....nuisances which need to be eradicated for the good of mankind...BTW: Timmy is gone! justice at last

Needless to say, even though reading comprehension may not be his strong suit, he really seems like a super swell guy otherwise. No idea why anyone would ever talk **** to him. LOL

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-13-2012, 07:05 AM
hes a good kid and a good person. and i enjoyed that win over the steelers as much as anyone. But...its too late for him to learn how to throw a damn football. and the tebow fans are still here defending him instead of moving to the ny jets boards

THIS.

CEH
08-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Bubba Caldwell who played with Tebow in college said last night on TV if Tebow were the starting QB in Denver he would not have signed here becuase it would not be an offense for WRs

I'm not sure why ppl get mad at posters who don't buy into Tebow when one of his teammates at Florida doesn't buy into Tebow and I think Bubba and Tim have a friendly relationship and Budda caught passes from starter Tebow in 2007 and had a great season

Meck77
08-13-2012, 08:22 AM

Lost as in they died? Come on now gunns. How many farewell threads/posts have you read on here before. This place is like crack. People say they will quit or quit but they still come back for more.

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Bubba Caldwell who played with Tebow in college said last night on TV if Tebow were the starting QB in Denver he would not have signed here becuase it would not be an offense for WRs

I'm not sure why ppl get mad at posters who don't buy into Tebow when one of his teammates at Florida doesn't buy into Tebow and I think Bubba and Tim have a friendly relationship and Budda caught passes from starter Tebow in 2007 and had a great season

I've got no issues with people who don't believe he can do it. I'll have a nice discussion about why I believe otherwise, but that's what msg boards are all about.

What I do have an issue with is these TGN style Ortonites who spent months or years telling people they needed to RAH RAH RAH as Kyle bumble****ed his way through yet another season...for the good of the team of course. But then when the kid got his chance to play a few games, they did nothing but talk **** about him and his supporters from day 1.

CEH
08-13-2012, 09:12 AM
I've got no issues with people who don't believe he can do it. I'll have a nice discussion about why I believe otherwise, but that's what msg boards are all about.

What I do have an issue with is these TGN style Ortonites who spent months or years telling people they needed to RAH RAH RAH as Kyle bumble****ed his way through yet another season...for the good of the team of course. But then when the kid got his chance to play a few games, they did nothing but talk **** about him and his supporters from day 1.

Fair enough. I try to stay with his football skills as a QB

Jekyll15Hyde
08-13-2012, 09:14 AM
You have no idea and I'm baffled as to why you, who proclaimed you just became a fan due to Timboy, are still here....you and you ilk are rodents....nuisances which need to be eradicated for the good of mankind...BTW: Timmy is gone! justice at last

rep to OP

maven
08-13-2012, 10:08 AM
I hope he succeeds and improves

I don't. He went to another AFC team.

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 10:46 AM
rep to OP

So what we have here is people crying about the fact that a poster who openly dreams of Teboner genocide was driven away by the incivility of others.

I'd normally this brand of dramatics pretty funny if it weren't coming from the same guy who packed up his toys and went home because people were big meanies to him on the internet.

baja
08-13-2012, 10:51 AM
So what we have here is people crying about the fact that a poster who openly dreams of Teboner genocide was driven away by the incivility of others.

I'd normally this brand of dramatics pretty funny if it weren't coming from the same guy who packed up his toys and went home because people were big meanies to him on the internet.

Who are you talking about anyway?

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Who are you talking about anyway?

TGN

Blueflame
08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
So much drama.... ultimately it simply does. not. matter.

We have a truly elite QB... and what looks promising to be a decent defense this year and I cannot wait to see this team play again. IDC about the Jest... or the Bears... or the Cowpies... or any of their players. Go Broncos!

houghtam
08-13-2012, 12:51 PM

We have a truly elite QB... and what looks promising to be a decent defense this year and I cannot wait to see this team play again. IDC about the Jest... or the Bears... or the Cowpies... or any of their players. Go Broncos!

Then why add to the Tebow circus?

Why come into a thread about the Jets backup QB if you don't care about the Jets?

This right here is the heart of the Tebow circus. People piling on and pretending they don't care, yet they keep the discussion going. How many Tebow threads over the past six months have been started by Tebow fans and how many have been started by people who either hated him or are happy he's gone?

I know the answer to this, do you?

baja
08-13-2012, 12:54 PM
42?

Beantown Bronco
08-13-2012, 12:56 PM
The number of Tebow threads is actually thinning out quite nicely. This is the only one for 4 pages, best I can tell.

Blueflame
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Then why add to the Tebow circus?

Why come into a thread about the Jets backup QB if you don't care about the Jets?

This right here is the heart of the Tebow circus. People piling on and pretending they don't care, yet they keep the discussion going. How many Tebow threads over the past six months have been started by Tebow fans and how many have been started by people who either hated him or are happy he's gone?

I know the answer to this, do you?

My post was "piling on"? Your definition of "piling on" must be significantly different than mine. *shrug*

You've actually noted/counted the number of Tebow threads we've had... and which "camp" the thread starter was in? ??? In that case, I defer to your expertise on the topic. Can state with a reasonable degree of confidence that I do not believe "I" started any of them, however.

Hulamau
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM

Well said Blueflame...

Jay3
08-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Twitter's all lit up -- Tebow smoked it at practice today. Completed almost every pass he attempted.

jerseyboiler120
08-13-2012, 04:43 PM
The Tebow thread has become a thread about Tebow threads ???

DBroncos4life
08-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Twitter's all lit up -- Tebow smoked it at practice today. Completed almost every pass he attempted.

So about 10 passes? Awesome.

Jetmeck
08-13-2012, 06:03 PM
So about 10 passes? Awesome.

whatever...............some of you need to understand he did great things for our team never got in trouble and said nothing but good things on his way out...............

some of you are just assholes by nature I guess or weren't taught a damn thing growing up

DBroncos4life
08-13-2012, 06:08 PM
whatever...............some of you need to understand he did great things for our team never got in trouble and said nothing but good things on his way out...............

some of you are just a-holes by nature I guess or weren't taught a damn thing growing up

Said the dumb mother****er that said it was a damn shame I have a kid. I've never felt the need to make a threat over the internet but heaven help you if I run into you.

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Another TGN love note:

Not big meanies, just stupid mother****ers. The Stupidity started with the Tebow pick and continues even after we jettisoned his ass. ****ing IQ challenged dickbreath **********s in the lot, in the stadium and on this board....

You know, I just can't understand why people aren't nicer to this guy. LOL!

BTW, TGN, you posrepped me with that comment. You Rep like KO wins. ROFL!

CEH
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Tebow may be the only way that JET offense will generate yards
No real playmakers so why not let Tebow run around.

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Via TGN Private Telegram:

Dream on sweetheart. I just keep giving as long as you keep sucking on Timbows' nutsack in public. He and his fans can go to ****ing hell, and take a shortcut to get there.
Re; you stupid ass reading comprehension comment. ESAD. You and your ilk made live miserable for Bronco fans (not Timmy fans) with your 'know it all' attitude. Look where the little "can't throw a goddamn football clown is today (not on our team). Thank geebus he's gone. Please follow him Mr. Timmy Fan.....You ignorant and arrogant ass will fit right in with the majority of JET fans, who are one step above Philly and Oakland fans (the total assclowns of the league)

He loves me.

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Woohoo, 5 more negreps. Or actually 3 neg and 2 pos... he's flustered. :)

Bacchus
08-13-2012, 07:56 PM

some of you are just a-holes by nature I guess or weren't taught a damn thing growing up

There is not one person on this board that will say Tim Tebow did not do great things for the Broncos, Not one. Afterall if it wasn't for Tebow Denver would not have been able to sign Manning, and we can all agree that this is a great thing.

Thanks Timmy, good luck in N.Y. See you in the playoffs!

Jetmeck
08-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Said the dumb mother****er that said it was a damn shame I have a kid. I've never felt the need to make a threat over the internet but heaven help you if I run into you.

what did Ihurt your little ole feelings ? you were one of the idiots mercilously trashing a former bronco who did nothing but good things for our team and also attacking anyone who thinks we should have kept him because you said he couldn not pass which is obviously wrong...just see the steelers and other games and then you stupidly say he will never ever get better because you must see the future in your crystal ball.................????

What part of the above did I misinterpret ? You don't trash people who gave their all for the team, stayed out of trouble and said nothing but good things about said team even after they got rid of him unless you were taught some ****ed up things by your parents.

**** you idiot............someone sould slap your parents if they raised you this way..............

tools like you..............make my day especially in person...........

DBroncos4life
08-13-2012, 08:13 PM
what did Ihurt your little ole feelings ? you were one of the idiots mercilously trashing a former bronco who did nothing but good things for our team and also attacking anyone who thinks we should have kept him because you said he couldn not pass which is obviously wrong...just see the steelers and other games and then you stupidly say he will never ever get better because you must see the future in your crystal ball.................????

What part of the above did I misinterpret ? You don't trash people who gave their all for the team, stayed out of trouble and said nothing but good things about said team even after they got rid of him unless you were taught some ****ed up things by your parents.

**** you idiot............someone sould slap your parents if they raised you this way..............

Tebow sucks.

baja
08-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Tebow sucks.

If he really did we would be talking about how Luck is doing not how Manning is doing.

Missouribronc
08-13-2012, 09:35 PM

He did average things.

Perspective...

errand
08-13-2012, 09:39 PM

the Steelers game was the exception...not the rule. He completed 50% of his passes, which was a major event for him, and helped us win a playoff game...but that game wasn't typical Tebow...his 6-22 for 61 yards with a fumble and INT vs. KC was closer to the norm than the Steeler game was. And please tell us where you got your crystal ball that says he will get better?

So let's see...you blasted Orton when he was our QB...despite the fact that he too gave his all for the team, stayed out of trouble, and didn't trash the team after they waived him keeping in mind he took his demotion like a man, and had no say as to where he would end up once they waived him...so does this mean your parents taught you some ****ed up ****, and should they too be slapped?

in bold

errand
08-13-2012, 09:44 PM
If he really did we would be talking about how Luck is doing not how Manning is doing.

what's really the truth is if he was even moderately tolerable with his consistency and accuracy and didn't have a nut hugging legion of Bieber-esque fans, we'd be talking about how Tebow was doing as a Bronco instead of Luck or Manning.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't,and did...which is why he's gone....and why Manning is in Denver.

baja
08-13-2012, 09:46 PM
what's really the truth is if he was even moderately tolerable with his consistency and accuracy and didn't have a nut hugging legion of Bieber-esque fans, we'd be talking about how Tebow was doing as a Bronco instead of Luck or Manning.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't,and did...which is why he's gone....and why Manning is in Denver.

Tebow was never going to be an Elway guy regardless of his fans behavior.

Missouribronc
08-13-2012, 09:48 PM

Sure he could be....if he performed at even slightly above average.

He was poor for nearly 80 percent of the snaps, below average for about 15 and average for about 5.

Elway based his opinion on his, at times, pathetic play.

DBroncos4life
08-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Tebow didn't stop our d or our kicker from winning games.

errand
08-13-2012, 09:53 PM

You are making the assumption that Elway would have traded Tebow regardless if he was good or bad....I don't think that's accurate.

baja
08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
You are making the assumption that Elway would have traded Tebow regardless if he was good or bad....I don't think that's accurate.

I'm not talking about Elway trading him or not. He might of kept him as a back up QB / roll player if his fan base were not insane.

My take is Tebow was never going to be the franchise QB that Elway endeavored to build a team around, not in Elway's eyes.

maven
08-13-2012, 10:07 PM
The number of Tebow threads is actually thinning out quite nicely. This is the only one for 4 pages, best I can tell.

Yep, they are.

As each day goes by the further Tebow gets from being a bronco and more being a New York Jet, the interest from Bronco fans is dying down. He's not on the team anymore. The Tebowites have moved on. Only Bronco fans who like tebow/hate tebow are left. And there aren't many left who care to talk passionately about him being traded away whether it's for or against.

errand
08-13-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm not talking about Elway trading him or not. He might of kept him as a back up QB / roll player if his fan base were not insane.

My take is Tebow was never going to be the franchise QB that Elway endeavored to build a team around, not in Elway's eyes.

Well in fairness to Elway, his eyes saw a passer that was pretty bad for most games, and OK to average in others. I think former NFL HoF QB's would know if a guy is throwing the ball right or not, and if he might be able to.

baja
08-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Well in fairness to Elway, his eyes saw a passer that was pretty bad for most games, and OK to average in others. I think former NFL HoF QB's would know if a guy is throwing the ball right or not, and if he might be able to.

Huh? That is my take put into your words and fed back to me.

errand
08-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Huh? That is my take put into your words and fed back to me.

Oh...sorry.

DENVERDUI55
08-13-2012, 10:31 PM

The more Tebow plays like crap as a passer the less we will hear. If he has one decent preseason game they will blow up again unfortunately.

DBroncos4life
08-13-2012, 10:38 PM
The more Tebow plays like crap as a passer the less we will hear. If he has one decent preseason game they will blow up again unfortunately.

I would love for them to just admit that INT wasn't tipped.

baja
08-13-2012, 10:40 PM
I would love for them to just admit that INT wasn't tipped.

It was tipped, not even Tebow can throw a pass that bad.

Bacchus
08-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Sure he could be....if he performed at even slightly above average.

He was poor for nearly 80 percent of the snaps, below average for about 15 and average for about 5.

Elway based his opinion on his, at times, pathetic play.

But he was 7-4 as a starter????

BroncoBeavis
08-13-2012, 11:49 PM

Funny, since I keep hearing almost on a play by play basis whenever he has a crap play. But I'm sure it's gonna stop happening any second now.

Jetmeck
08-14-2012, 02:13 AM
He did average things.

Perspective...

compared to what ? the previous 5-6 seasons.........yes perspective is everything. try again.................

Jetmeck
08-14-2012, 02:17 AM
So let's see...you blasted Orton when he was our QB...despite the fact that he too gave his all for the team, stayed out of trouble, and didn't trash the team after they waived him keeping in mind he took his demotion like a man, and had no say as to where he would end up once they waived him...so does this mean your parents taught you some ****ed up ****, and should they too be slapped?

in bold

hey stupid ....I never trashed ORTON.........get your facts straight.

As much stupid dribble you have posted lately as pointed by multiple posters you should hide in shame......but go ahead stick your head out....gladly slap you back to the hole you crawled out of.

myMind
08-14-2012, 02:42 AM
I can't believe this debate is still ongoing. Pathetic you guys, move on on both sides. We're about to enter a new season with a HoF QB at the helm and a hungry nasty D. Captain Hindsight does not post on the Mane. Let it go.