PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning's first touchdown as a Bronco

Bronco Rob
08-05-2012, 07:11 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WvOJcjOkVw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbs:

errand
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
....typical Manning.....the animated audible prior to the snap...and he makes the play. and yet some clowns on here think he should be sitting the bench at these times

Mogulseeker
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey thanks for going to the scrimmage and recording this video for us :thumbs:

Ambiguous
08-05-2012, 07:51 PM
After seeing that in person yesterday, I am excited for preseason this year (normally I hate having to pay for the tickets). The atmosphere yesterday was great, especially compared to last year which was an all time low.

maher_tyler
08-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Was that a back shoulder throw?

Funny how loud it got considering it was against the Broncos D...

swaiy
08-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Was that a back shoulder throw?

Funny how loud it got considering it was against the Broncos D...

It's Peyton F'ing Manning! ****, I smiled just watching the video haha.

If you think about it, this defense plays against him in practice and probably have good insight on him. Just imagine what he's going to do to other teams.

errand
08-05-2012, 10:09 PM
the best thing about Peyton playing well against our D in scrimmage is he won't be doing it against us in the regular or post season

Bronco Rob
08-06-2012, 02:46 AM
After seeing that in person yesterday, I am excited for preseason this year (normally I hate having to pay for the tickets). The atmosphere yesterday was great, especially compared to last year which was an all time low.

:thumbs:

Punisher
08-06-2012, 07:34 AM
****ing Awesome Mile High is back Home filed advantage is gonna be a factor this year I love it

BroncoBeavis
08-06-2012, 07:41 AM
****ing Awesome Mile High is back Home filed advantage is gonna be a factor this year I love it

It was back last year. I know some people were too busy hating their QB to notice, but it was back, starting somewhere around the 2nd half of game 5.

Beantown Bronco
08-06-2012, 07:42 AM
It was back last year. I know some people were too busy hating their QB to notice, but it was back, starting somewhere around the 2nd half of game 5.

But everyone else always starts the thread derailment, right Beavis?

BroncoBeavis
08-06-2012, 07:46 AM
But everyone else always starts the thread derailment, right Beavis?

Sorry dude, but home field was electric last year, for the first time in years. For someone to pretend otherwise is worth addressing.

Boobs McGee
08-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Just go root for the jets already ffs.

Fusionfrontman
08-06-2012, 07:54 AM
So cool to see this. I love that the crowd was so excited during the audibles that each time he signaled it got louder and louder.

missingnumber7
08-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Sorry dude, but home field was electric last year, for the first time in years. For someone to pretend otherwise is worth addressing.

The 4th Quarter of the Bears game was awesome...I don't think anyone sat down from 8 minutes left in the game until the winning kick in OT

Kaylore
08-06-2012, 08:18 AM
So cool to see this. I love that the crowd was so excited during the audibles that each time he signaled it got louder and louder.

Hopefully we aren't so dumb as to do that during the regular season. I hate when a crowd won't shut up when their own offense is on the field.

Quoydogs
08-06-2012, 09:03 AM
The 4th Quarter of the Bears game was awesome...I don't think anyone sat down from 8 minutes left in the game until the winning kick in OT

Sucked that I could not be there for that but I have to agree. Last year it came back in a good way. I love watching it on the TV and they had to keep switching cameras because they were shaking so bad from the crowd cheering and stomping you couldn't see what was going on. AWESOME !!

Pick Six
08-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Who actually scored? I can't see any numbers...

Pony Boy
08-06-2012, 09:11 AM
It gives me a chubby......

Hercules Rockefeller
08-06-2012, 09:21 AM

Electric for the last 5 minutes. Most of the crowd sat on their hands or talked **** about Tim for the first 55. The smattering of boos when Tim missed another open WR were always funny to hear too.

Sorry, the stadium wasn't near as "Pro Tim" as you think it was. Season ticket holders realized sometime in the mid-3rd against the Lions that Tim still couldn't throw the ball. Single game ticket holders usually realized around the mid-2nd that he looks much, much worse in person than on TV.

And as I've said since I started posting here, home field and crowd noise matters with the D. Like Kaylore said, the crowd needs to shut up when the offense is on the field. Von and Elvis are the ones that brought the crowd noise back since people began to believe again that the defense had a chance of stopping someone on 3rd down.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Who actually scored? I can't see any numbers...

Decker.

BroncoBeavis
08-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Electric for the last 5 minutes. Most of the crowd sat on their hands or talked **** about Tim for the first 55. The smattering of boos when Tim missed another open WR were always funny to hear too.

Sorry, the stadium wasn't near as "Pro Tim" as you think it was. Season ticket holders realized sometime in the mid-3rd against the Lions that Tim still couldn't throw the ball. Single game ticket holders usually realized around the mid-2nd that he looks much, much worse in person than on TV.

And as I've said since I started posting here, home field and crowd noise matters with the D. Like Kaylore said, the crowd needs to shut up when the offense is on the field. Von and Elvis are the ones that brought the crowd noise back since people began to believe again that the defense had a chance of stopping someone on 3rd down.

Yeah. As that half empty 2nd half Chargers crowd showed us, it was all about VonDoom LOL

DenverBrit
08-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Hopefully we aren't so dumb as to do that during the regular season. I hate when a crowd won't shut up when their own offense is on the field.

Hopefully, they were trying to help the D.

Fusionfrontman
08-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Hopefully, they were trying to help the D.

HA! Let's hope so. I'm afraid the excitement of having Manning will lead a good majority of the crowd to be cheering prior to the snap on offense.

Beantown Bronco
08-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I think people are just still in disbelief that he actually plays for us now and were just reverting back to past practices whenever he'd take the field against us.

Jetmeck
08-06-2012, 04:59 PM
....typical Manning.....the animated audible prior to the snap...and he makes the play. and yet some clowns on here think he should be sitting the bench at these times

clowns ? to whom do ye speak ?

inside the five yes Tebow would be impossible to stop where the field gets condensed and makes it much harder to pass. There is a place for a power running game....everyone knows this to be true except people that hate Tebow.

You and your clueless Tebow haters are a joke.

Rock Chalk
08-06-2012, 05:25 PM

inside the five yes Tebow would be impossible to stop where the field gets condensed and makes it much harder to pass. There is a place for a power running game....everyone knows this to be true except people that hate Tebow.

Great, so he is a running back.

Still sucks as a QB.

missingnumber7
08-06-2012, 05:44 PM

ROFLMAO...realists, Not tebow haters, know that a power running game works...WHEN YOU DON'T USE YOUR QB AS THE POWER RUNNER.

Jetmeck
08-06-2012, 06:19 PM
ROFLMAO...realists, Not tebow haters, know that a power running game works...WHEN YOU DON'T USE YOUR QB AS THE POWER RUNNER.

RESULTS and STATS speak for themselves where as your hatred for him says nothing..........................

errand
08-06-2012, 06:32 PM
RESULTS and STATS speak for themselves where as your hatred for him says nothing..........................

I'm curious what Manning's stats and results are in the red zone.....

errand
08-06-2012, 06:34 PM

Well if the shoe fits....you're Cinderella.

Taking Manning out so Tebow can play inside the 5 is just ridiculous...Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL LOL

missingnumber7
08-06-2012, 06:35 PM
LMAO...He's not a QB and when he admits it he will have some success in the NFL, as long as he stays slotted as a QB he will be nothing more than a gimmick. He had marginal success, unless of course you only watched the last 8 minutes of certain games.

If your plan is to use a QB as a power runner, I certainely hope that your backup QB is decent because he's going to be used alot.

And just for reference, I know Tebow didn't get hurt last year, but then again we didn't use a Power running game last year, we used a read option based running game.

Play2win
08-06-2012, 06:45 PM
LMAO...He's not a QB and when he admits it he will have some success in the NFL, as long as he stays slotted as a QB he will be nothing more than a gimmick. He had marginal success, unless of course you only watched the last 8 minutes of certain games.

If your plan is to use a QB as a power runner, I certainely hope that your backup QB is decent because he's going to be used alot.

And just for reference, I know Tebow didn't get hurt last year, but then again we didn't use a Power running game last year, we used a read option based running game.

Probably the guy I think Tebow most closely resembles is Shockey.

Bronco Rob
08-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Probably the guy I think Tebow most closely resembles is Shockey.

Hilarious!

Blueflame
08-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Well if the shoe fits....you're Cinderella.

Taking Manning out so Tebow can play inside the 5 is just ridiculous...Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL LOL

There is literally not one single HC in the NFL who would bench Peyton Manning (anywhere on the field) and activate Tim Tebow instead. If they did, they'd be fired... and rightfully so.

BroncoBeavis
08-06-2012, 11:06 PM
There is literally not one single HC in the NFL who would bench Peyton Manning (anywhere on the field) and activate Tim Tebow instead. If they did, they'd be fired... and rightfully so.

You realize you're talking to the guy who secretly hoped Foxy would unleash Kyle in the hush-hush WildSloth package they'd been covertly working on during the lockout.

Blueflame
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
You realize you're talking to the guy who secretly hoped Foxy would unleash Kyle in the hush-hush WildSloth package they'd been covertly working on during the lockout.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thought last year; this year we have a bona fide elite QB starting for us. It's the best QB situation we've had since 1998 and I, for one, can't wait to watch some football.

Jetmeck
08-07-2012, 02:58 AM
I want to win. Putting Tebow in at the goal line is damn near guaranteed TD.

yOU numb nutz and gals are just plain stupid............Manning is so freakin great ? Yes he is but he has to have a guy to catch the ball ?

Who is that great in traffic receiver where the field gets condensed to next to nothing. ??? Haven't seen him yet ? But the guy we know will be good for amnny goal line tds and first down conversions is utterly dismissed.

ERRAND..............you are the type that likes to argue for the sake of it.
Met a few like you.............

Argue as you like stupid ****s.............