PDA

View Full Version : Jersy Buying

BroncoLover
08-05-2012, 02:51 PM
All,

I remember long back there was discussion about buying jerseys for a lower price from some online stores. I went searching for those threads, but most of them are gone now.

does anyone know of a online store from where i can buy jerseys. I am looking for Von Miller and Peyton Manning

broncocalijohn
08-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Ask andre. He was the foreigner jrsey pusher. Once you type the word jersey at the mane, he is alerted and comes by in his English as a secondary language posts and pushes his unnamed site.

huh??
08-05-2012, 03:10 PM
It's likely to be a lot tougher to find any of those retailers now. I think one of the more recent threads about buying cheap jerseys referenced a huge effort by the feds to shut down the non-licensed sites.

Peoples Champ
08-05-2012, 07:27 PM
i would still try ebay, not as cheap as they used to be, but still cheaper then retail. I just bought one on ebay for $70

broncosteven
08-05-2012, 07:31 PM
You can get a half price KM Jersey from the team store/NFL.com.

Just click on the Clearance bin link.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I've hit on a couple good deals on eBay, but it's been a while.

KevinJames
08-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Just cop a Nike jersey its worth the investment they are nicer than the reebok's its gonna be tough faking these and looking legit doing it, if you get a fake its gonna stick out this year big time.

Doggcow
08-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Tarajersey was good. Jerseyjunkie used to be awesome too.

Mogulseeker
08-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I would say just go for the real deal.

I'd rather pay $100 dollars and know that at least some of my money is staying in country, and knowing I'm getting a reliable product than pay $40 on some Chinese knockoff with crappy stitching and the wrong letter font.

Not to get too preachy...

If you're patriotic and stuff like that, mind this: even a China or Philippines - made Nike jersey is going to see less capital flight than you might think... you're paying $100 for a replica... I think thats something like 15% licensing, 30-40% retail markup, 20-30% marketing, 20-30% overhead and 10% production/transportation.

Those numbers are just guesses.... but look at it this way: from Nike, you're getting about 11% capital flight... a knockoff jersey is 100%.

Intellectual property is a commons issue that is a huge deal right now in international relations.

I'm not a hardass about always buying American, in fact I support equilibration theory in trade... and thusly I support free trade... I'm just saying if you support your country, you should respect intellectual property licensing.

canadianbroncosfan
08-06-2012, 12:31 AM
You can get an authentic Reebok jersey customized for $150 at NFL.com. Yeah it's "last years" but not a bad price for being both the authentic one and customized one.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1772582&cp=2237430&pageType=family&parentPage=family

Anikai
08-06-2012, 01:41 PM
http://tarajersey.com/product.php?classify=167&action=top

~Crash~
08-06-2012, 02:47 PM
http://wholesalejerseyssupply.com/

Peoples Champ
08-06-2012, 08:40 PM
http://wholesalejerseyssupply.com/

have you bought from there? Is it legit?

Jekyll15Hyde
08-06-2012, 09:15 PM
tarajersey takes you to a pay.ips.com.cn third party site which is reputed to be bad. Anyone ever use this?

Wholesalejersey will contact you by email afterward?

cmhargrove
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM
All,

I remember long back there was discussion about buying jerseys for a lower price from some online stores. I went searching for those threads, but most of them are gone now.

does anyone know of a online store from where i can buy jerseys. I am looking for Von Miller and Peyton Manning

I don't know about Manning and Miller, but how would you feel about Tebow, Cutler, or Javon Walker? I could make you a three for one deal...

~Crash~
08-07-2012, 12:16 AM
that was NFL.com you can buy whole sale ..

Jetmeck
08-07-2012, 04:05 AM
Yeah, I would say just go for the real deal.

I'd rather pay $100 dollars and know that at least some of my money is staying in country, and knowing I'm getting a reliable product than pay $40 on some Chinese knockoff with crappy stitching and the wrong letter font.

Not to get too preachy...

If you're patriotic and stuff like that, mind this: even a China or Philippines - made Nike jersey is going to see less capital flight than you might think... you're paying $100 for a replica... I think thats something like 15% licensing, 30-40% retail markup, 20-30% marketing, 20-30% overhead and 10% production/transportation.

Those numbers are just guesses.... but look at it this way: from Nike, you're getting about 11% capital flight... a knockoff jersey is 100%.

Intellectual property is a commons issue that is a huge deal right now in international relations.

I'm not a hardass about always buying American, in fact I support equilibration theory in trade... and thusly I support free trade... I'm just saying if you support your country, you should respect intellectual property licensing.

Could be wrong but I doubt any of these authentic real jerseys are actually made in the usa................ if they would like me to respect their intellectual property then have them made in the USA supporting some freaking jobs.................

Jetmeck
08-07-2012, 04:06 AM
I don't know about Manning and Miller, but how would you feel about Tebow, Cutler, or Javon Walker? I could make you a three for one deal...

just buy oldies..............the above example is why I quit buying the current players.

BroncoLover
08-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that wholesale site is another western union scam. So Beware.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I am trying my luck with tara... They will send you a way to pay via paypal. Should be pretty safe (or so I think)

Baba Booey
08-09-2012, 11:32 AM
I bought an Elway orange on eBay and will be picking it up from the post office later today.

ChampBailey24
08-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Need-jersey.com I've purchased Nike manning and miller jerseys. I can't tell the difference from the real ones.

Doggcow
08-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Need-jersey.com I've purchased Nike manning and miller jerseys. I can't tell the difference from the real ones.

Pics? Seems like a good site too.

DomCasual
08-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Okay, what is with the hideous panels on the lower part of these jerseys? Is that really part of the new Nike jerseys?

http://tarajersey.com/iby/userfiles/word/1343987674.jpg

Irish Stout
08-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Okay, what is with the hideous panels on the lower part of these jerseys? Is that really part of the new Nike jerseys?

http://tarajersey.com/iby/userfiles/word/1343987674.jpg

It gives you that hour glass figure all the girls are raving about these days.

BroncoLover
08-10-2012, 01:35 PM

Which one ? Nike Elite or Nike Trade. What is the difference ? Can you send some pictures as per the request of other OP as well.

What is with the procedure fee and how did you pay ? After getting that email from the other site, i want to be safe than sorry

ChampBailey24
08-10-2012, 04:40 PM
http://instagr.am/p/OH14H7gggt/

I made sure to pick the jerseys that all the orange was one material. You can see the the photos. Its 24.90 for a jersey but with shipping and other costs it was like 60 bucks and it was here in five days.

ChampBailey24
08-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Oh and I payed via Paypal on their site.

Navy Broncos Fan
08-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Champ can you post a pic of the front as well. Wife wants an orange jersey.

CSU Husker
08-11-2012, 10:12 PM
For those of you in Denver, I was at the flea market and there were Manning jerseys for sale everywhere. Most were lousy quality (mesh and the new fabric material combined) but there was one tent towards the middle of the complex that had very good quality knock offs (made entirely of the new material, no mesh). They wanted $40 for them and I saw manning and champ versions. Seemed like the way to go over buying online and roiling the dice.

maher_tyler
08-11-2012, 10:31 PM
I gave in and got a Von jersey today...the new, even this replica, are much better than the Reebok version. I'm a little worried that i got a Von jersey. My last 4 jerseys have been Cutler, Marshall, Moreno and Tebow. I feel like there is a curse for the players jersey i buy.

Bronco Yoda
08-11-2012, 11:34 PM
We will hold you personally responsible...

Broncosman
08-24-2012, 06:44 AM
http://www.weiketrade.hk

Irish Stout
08-28-2012, 11:26 PM
For what it's worth, in today's Denver area mailings was a bunch of ads and the McDonalds ad had two key chain tags that give the holder 30% off a jersey on Mondays at the team store. Also gives a free big Mac or egg mcmuffin the day after a win (with drink purchase) through the season. Here's to hoping I get really fat and keep up sizing jerseys every Monday!

rideco
08-29-2012, 09:00 AM
For what it's worth, in today's Denver area mailings was a bunch of ads and the McDonalds ad had two key chain tags that give the holder 30% off a jersey on Mondays at the team store. Also gives a free big Mac or egg mcmuffin the day after a win (with drink purchase) through the season. Here's to hoping I get really fat and keep up sizing jerseys every Monday!

Yep!! Saw that in the McD ad and I was like what is this... I read it and quickly added it to my key chain. Here's to wins and free Big Mac's lol!!

ScottXray
08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
The last few Jerseys I have bought have all ended up traded
to other teams, or retired within a year of getting them.

Cutler.. team store ... traded ......check.

Sheffler ....team store... traded..... check

Marshall ...team store...traded....check!

Smith ( 80) .....team store.... check ( retired)

and last year.....Tebow.....(AUTHENTIC).....traded.....Chec k!

( Note: this was a gift that I really didn't want because of
the previous history, but accepted reluctantly ( and insisted
on paying for)).

I am not buying any more jerseys, because I seem to have
the knack of picking players that demand trades the next off season
or generally are moved for other reasons ( GM attitude and such).

Now you know....blame me for the loss of all the above players. (never mind their attitudes and results)

Chris
08-29-2012, 11:07 AM
This is about all I can afford

http://pmtreasurechest.com/images/gstringbroncos2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Womens-DENVER-BRONCOS-Wedding-GString-Thong-Set-Lingerie-Football-Underwear-/370629482869?pt=US_CSA_MC_Underwear&hash=item564b3d1975#ht_1572wt_713

keef
08-29-2012, 11:31 AM
from Efeel. I'll post pics/reviews as soon as they get in.

I got a few different varieties, so I can hopefully describe a nice cross section of what's available.

http://www.efeelsports.com/

IA-Broncosfan53
08-29-2012, 11:38 AM
I use superjerseystock.com. I ordered a couple dozen of the new Nike jerseys for my friends and I, and the quality varied. Some were fantastic with the new style patches and the plastic whatever it is around the collar of the jersey. Others still used the old style NFL patches. Those two areas of the jersey are going to be the easiest way to spot a fake, besides the not-so-obvious stitching issues with the Reebok fakes.

I am actually going to be putting in another order and start selling them on ebay, but I'm not going to sell anything I deem as a easily spotted fake.

Evenrude
08-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Some decent deals on ebay... I purchased one like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ness-jersey-54-2xl-Denver-Bronco-Steve-Atwater-Throwback-stitched-NFL-/251139451301?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a7913e9a5 and it should be here on Friday.

Ray Finkle
08-29-2012, 02:36 PM

garbage site.....customer service is horrid. Had a defect in my Miller jersey and they said they'd apply credit to my next order. I asked for a new jersey and they stopped communicating.

keef
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
at a glance they look good. I'll throw up pics after i get them unpacked later at the house.

Chris
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM
My miller jersey should be getting here in about a week. Will post pics.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
The last few Jerseys I have bought have all ended up traded
to other teams, or retired within a year of getting them.

Cutler.. team store ... traded ......check.

Sheffler ....team store... traded..... check

Marshall ...team store...traded....check!

Smith ( 80) .....team store.... check ( retired)

and last year.....Tebow.....(AUTHENTIC).....traded.....Chec k!

( Note: this was a gift that I really didn't want because of
the previous history, but accepted reluctantly ( and insisted
on paying for)).

I am not buying any more jerseys, because I seem to have
the knack of picking players that demand trades the next off season
or generally are moved for other reasons ( GM attitude and such).

Now you know....blame me for the loss of all the above players. (never mind their attitudes and results)

thanks for buying the Tebow. Without you.... well you know.

keef
09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
delivered in 1 week, 180 bucks total. the player tag on the very bottom of the Elway throwback is sewn on upside down, but otherwise, they're pretty sharp. i'm happy with the purchase.

keef
09-05-2012, 07:06 PM
part 2

keef
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
part 3

Chris
09-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Nice dude. Not sure why you bought tebow but looks good.

keef
09-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Nice dude. Not sure why you bought tebow but looks good.

the wife had to have her Tebow.

Broncosman
09-06-2012, 05:29 AM
delivered in 1 week, 180 bucks total. the player tag on the very bottom of the Elway throwback is sewn on upside down, but otherwise, they're pretty sharp. i'm happy with the purchase.

from weiketrade ,right ?

keef
09-06-2012, 07:21 AM
from weiketrade ,right ?

from http://www.efeelsports.com/

if i get bold, i may be getting some knockoff Jordans from here. haha

Ray Finkle
09-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Weiketrade is garbage....avoid like Women avoid Bob....

ppablo
09-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Just bought the wife a jersey from http://www.efeelsports.com/ let's see how it looks when it gets here... Thanks for the pics

keef
09-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Just bought the wife a jersey from http://www.efeelsports.com/ let's see how it looks when it gets here... Thanks for the pics

Can i ask your shipping? I was charged 20 bucks more than i was expecting.

Chris
09-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Can i ask your shipping? I was charged 20 bucks more than i was expecting.

I got charged 25 bucks on a $25 jersey - 20 for shipping, 5 for some sort of bogus insurance thing... but the jersey is on its way.

ppablo
09-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Shipping was $14 bucks and a $3 insurance fee from efeelsports

ppablo
09-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Seems the more items you add the more shipping costs.. just an FYI

keef
09-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Seems the more items you add the more shipping costs.. just an FYI

yeah. when i ordered last year from weike i paid a flat 30 bucks. 30 bucks for 1 or 9 jerseys. if you bought more than 10 it was free.
this year i paid 30 for shipping and then when i checked out there was a 20 dollar insurance fee i was not expecting. i wasn't real happy at the time, but it avergages out 5 bucks for each of the jerseys i ordered. they're still dirt cheap at 30 bucks a shirt.

maher_tyler
09-06-2012, 03:24 PM
www.hockeymonkey.com

Good for jerseys and equipment.

ppablo
09-06-2012, 03:38 PM
yeah. when i ordered last year from weike i paid a flat 30 bucks. 30 bucks for 1 or 9 jerseys. if you bought more than 10 it was free.
this year i paid 30 for shipping and then when i checked out there was a 20 dollar insurance fee i was not expecting. i wasn't real happy at the time, but it avergages out 5 bucks for each of the jerseys i ordered. they're still dirt cheap at 30 bucks a shirt.

Can't beat that! Looking forward to getting the jersey and surprising the wifey. Not a bad deal for $37 bucks when its all done.

Ray_Lewis'_Victim
09-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Anybody dealt with this site? It looks similar to the official Broncos store, but prices are about half the normal retail price:

http://www.broncosfanproshop.com/von-miller-jersey/von-miller-denver-broncos-elite-nike-jersey-orange.html

DomCasual
09-07-2012, 06:14 PM
www.hockeymonkey.com

Um, did you mean to post this in an Avs forum somewhere? ???

Jekyll15Hyde
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
www.hockeymonkey.com

my Sakic jersey that I got from tarajersey was quite nice. $50 compared to $130 on this site

Doggcow
09-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Can people post their results? I'm going to invest in 2 Miller Jerseys (Blue/Orange) and a Champ.

Doggcow
09-11-2012, 02:17 AM
Bump! I need to order Jerseys before I travel to the Houston game!

God Father
09-11-2012, 12:07 PM
How id everyone pay of efeelsports? I tried to place an order but the payment screen never came up. It says my order is pending, but I haven't paid. Any suggestions?

ppablo
09-11-2012, 12:12 PM
How id everyone pay of efeelsports? I tried to place an order but the payment screen never came up. It says my order is pending, but I haven't paid. Any suggestions?

You should get an e-mail from them, you can pay via PayPal. I'm still waiting on the one I ordered last week

God Father
09-11-2012, 12:16 PM
You should get an e-mail from them, you can pay via PayPal. I'm still waiting on the one I ordered last week
Thanks, I will post in a week or two when I receive the Jersey and let everyone know my experience and opinions on efeelsports.

DENVERDUI55
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
My theory on Jerseys is buy one of a player who has meant something to the franchise and not a one two year guy. Don't be afraid to spend some cash as you will get a lot of wear out of one. 150 bucks for a 10 plus year investment is a lot better than the 50 dollar T shirts that are floating around now.

keef
09-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks, I will post in a week or two when I receive the Jersey and let everyone know my experience and opinions on efeelsports.

I'm curious about yours and other perspectives. I'd never bought an authentic jersey ( a real one) so I don't have anything to compare it to, quality-wise. I know they're nicer than the "official" replicas I had been getting.

Chris
09-12-2012, 04:18 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/awrkhf.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/20av22b.jpg

From need-jersey.com

Looks great on the whole. Great material. Doesn't have the fancy Nike collar. Some loose threads on the inside of the collar and inside one of the sleeves but nothing some scissors can't fix. Very happy with it.

Sorry I ran out of desk space to put the jersey.

Broncosman
09-28-2012, 05:26 AM
Weiketrade is garbage....avoid like Women avoid Bob....

http://www.weiketrade.com charged $25 shipping cost . Jesus

God Father
09-28-2012, 07:03 AM
I received the Nike Elite Peyton Manning Jersey. It took almost 2 weeks to get here since it had to clear customs. Was shipped from China. I have to say, I was very impressed. I could not tell the difference from the NFL Authentics. I would definitely by from efeelsports again. The cost was $35 including shipping. I paid through Paypal. I would post pics, but it was for my son that just went away to college. The Jersey arrived on a Saturday while he was home. He immediately put it on and Sunday night he went back to school, so I dont have any pics, but I am very pleased.

God Father
09-28-2012, 07:07 AM
From need-jersey.com

Looks great on the whole. Great material. Doesn't have the fancy Nike collar. Some loose threads on the inside of the collar and inside one of the sleeves but nothing some scissors can't fix. Very happy with it.

Sorry I ran out of desk space to put the jersey.

The Manning Jersey from efeelsports DID have the Fly wire collar or whatever Nike is calling it. There were some loose threads on the Jersey that I failed to mention in the above post, but like was stated, nothing some scissors didn't fix easily.

houghtam
09-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Did we seriously get to page 3 without the pic of that awesome Bailey jersey from Indonesia or wherever?

Wow. Yall be slippin.

maher_tyler
09-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Got a on the field for $45 at the Swap Meet here in Tucson. Looks pretty legit...

Chris
09-28-2012, 10:04 PM
The Manning Jersey from efeelsports DID have the Fly wire collar or whatever Nike is calling it. There were some loose threads on the Jersey that I failed to mention in the above post, but like was stated, nothing some scissors didn't fix easily.

Are the nike ticks white or blue? I noticed when I got to the Broncos bar that my ticks were white and everyone else's were blue.

DBroncos4life
09-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Are the nike ticks white or blue? I noticed when I got to the Broncos bar that my ticks were white and everyone else's were blue.

My fake is white too.

Doggcow
09-29-2012, 03:27 AM
The Nike Fakes are super ****ty right now. I've just picked up a few old Reebok jerseys, I personally like the look better anyway.

Broncosman
11-06-2012, 04:58 AM
garbage site.....customer service is horrid. Had a defect in my Miller jersey and they said they'd apply credit to my next order. I asked for a new jersey and they stopped communicating.

yes. the shipping is about 25 dollars and maybe they will lose more if you ask for a new jersey.

Broncosman
11-06-2012, 04:59 AM

yes. the shipping is about 25 dollars and maybe they will lose more if you ask for a new jersey.

Drunk Monkey
11-06-2012, 06:04 AM
I got a really nice one in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago for $13. Not a Nike but it looks great. Baily better finish up as a Bronco. I broke my no current player jersey rule for him.

Ray Finkle
11-06-2012, 06:19 AM

exactly my point...customer service is horrid and they will not get another dime from me. I am not ordering a new jersey when the one they sent me was poorly done. The sunk cost of shipping is well worth the customers satisfaction.

Jekyll15Hyde
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
continue to get good results from efeelsports.com

4 jersey's now total but beware when you buy a old school player. I got an Elway that was a Mitchell and Ness style throwback (though not listed as such) and the lettering for the name is very thick on the back. Otherwise its top quality. So I will just sell it instead. They go for $70 on ebay which is 2x what I paid.

All of their Nike's and Reebooks are very good. Even got a JJ Watt womens jersey (Nike) for the Mother in Law and that was impeccable as well.

Broncos_OTM
11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Looking for a miller or doom jersey.or a place to get old school
.. really looking for dennis smith

Broncosman
04-17-2013, 07:18 AM
that's horrible ,the guys worked for weiketrade.hk didn't update pictures in time. so i just get the jerseys not match with me. dam it.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2013, 07:56 AM
This site is strange, they're selling "Authentic" current player jerseys for $25, which is implausible to say the least. URL is registered domestic, though ... Detroit Michigan. http://wholesalejerseyssupply.com/

This site is strange too. They're charging $50 each, but they're selling Reebok NFL jerseys, which really ticks off Nike and their lawyers http://tarajersey.com/product.php?classify=167&action=top This URL is registered in the great nation of ... (say it with me) ... China.

There was a site selling jerseys for $17 each about 6-8 weeks ago ... anybody hear how that turned out?

BroncoBuff
04-17-2013, 07:58 AM
Here it is, still up and dealing ... http://www.nfljerseys-shop.net/nfl-jerseys-denver-broncos-c-437_462.html

broncocalijohn
04-17-2013, 11:31 AM
I got a really nice one in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago for $13. Not a Nike but it looks great. Baily better finish up as a Bronco. I broke my no current player jersey rule for him.

Well, if that is how they spelled Champ's name, I wouldn't wear it if it was free.

Ray Finkle
04-17-2013, 11:49 AM
that's horrible ,the guys worked for weiketrade.hk didn't update pictures in time. so i just get the jerseys not match with me. dam it.

que?

Broncosman
04-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Well, if that is how they spelled Champ's name, I wouldn't wear it if it was free.
it seems like they had cheat me ,i got one jersey for per $35 from weiketrade.com. no extra shipping fee included

Broncosman
04-27-2013, 07:58 AM
exactly my point...customer service is horrid and they will not get another dime from me. I am not ordering a new jersey when the one they sent me was poorly done. The sunk cost of shipping is well worth the customers satisfaction. it seems the custom service of weiketrade.hk is not too bad now
:blueflame

Ray Finkle
04-27-2013, 02:00 PM
it seems the custom service of weiketrade.hk is not too bad now
:blueflame

Doesn't matter. They lost $1,000's off not sending me a replacement jersey.

Broncosman
05-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Doesn't matter. They lost $1,000's off not sending me a replacement jersey. the guys work for weiketrade are jerks.you should ask more jerseys for free.

TheReverend
05-13-2013, 08:20 AM
the guys work for weiketrade are jerks.you should ask more jerseys for free.

Your broken english isn't even remotely suspicious.

Ray Finkle
05-13-2013, 08:38 AM
the guys work for weiketrade are jerks.you should ask more jerseys for free.

my final comment on this. I did, they said they couldn't do that and I'd get a credit on my next order. If am unhappy with my last order and it would not be resolved without me spending more money, why on earth would I do that?