PDA

View Full Version : Oh Von....

Bob's your Information Minister
08-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Meet your new friends.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/202260_10100101001589828_545945413_o.jpg

Irish Stout
08-03-2012, 03:35 PM
The Chief on top is about to get his knee blown out.

Chris
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I see the black void is intended to convey your franchise's complete lack of direction. The cheesy art style represents the cheese stuck in your fanbase's mullets (/ VAGINAS).

broncosteven
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Too bad all that action is happening 7 yards behind the LOS

DBroncos4life
08-03-2012, 03:38 PM
He must not have had enough paint left to paint the knee braces for Charles.

MagicHef
08-03-2012, 03:40 PM
I don't think laffy taffy jerseys would be allowed.

oubronco
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
LOL

myMind
08-03-2012, 03:44 PM
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/657/corndogp.jpg

Kaylore
08-03-2012, 03:46 PM
It's good for the Chiefs to get to see that stuff happen now before the season starts and they are collectively hanging their heads in their big, tax-scam funded stadium.

Chris
08-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Missouri.

Hilarious, right?

orangeatheist
08-03-2012, 04:04 PM
It's good for the Chiefs to get to see that stuff happen now before the season starts...

Yeah, and the ONLY place they'll see that is in dream-like fantasy paintings. That schyt isn't happening in real life.

08-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Let's be honest, these games between us are going to be a shootout. Your D sucks, we upgraded on offense, and you got Manning.

I look forward to losing 38-35.

08-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah, and the ONLY place they'll see that is in dream-like fantasy paintings. That schyt isn't happening in real life.

Yeah, no way that happens with a 6.4 YPC RB and a guy who had 1200 yards one season ago.

Chiefs will probably be a top 5 rushing team again.

DenverBrit
08-03-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/tmc/lowres/tmcn3042l.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-elCnfzqkVbM/TdWwLF_bTGI/AAAAAAAAAIo/p2z0H0TS8VM/s1600/dogs-playing-poker.jpg

underrated29
08-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Let's be honest, these games between us are going to be a shootout. Your D sucks, we upgraded on offense, and you got Manning.

If you had a QB I would partially agree with you. Our D will not suck. Watch it be good. And no matter what, you cant run it on everydown, and our D is easily strong enough to contain cassell. Draft Barkley or someone else next year and then yes, that is a real possibility. Until then, you will probably lose something like 24-10 and 17-10

08-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Your D sucked last year, what has changed, except Chump getting older and slower?

underrated29
08-03-2012, 04:37 PM
i dont know...maybe-doom and miller both being healthy. Having both of our starting DTs back healthy. Having Del Rio as our DC- see wade phillips.
adding porter in place of terrible goodwin. Derrick MF Wolfe....I dont know, small things like that.

razorwire77
08-03-2012, 04:38 PM
A speed back with a bum wheel, Matt Cassel, an unproven 2nd year WR and Romeo Crennel. Oh noes. The NFL has never known such fury. Reminds me of the 89 Niners.

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Pre season league champs!

razorwire77
08-03-2012, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dlN5J.gif

The stuff legends are made of.

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:01 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha! Mat "Freaking" Cassel!!! Love that dude! As long as he keeps playing for the Quiefs there is no chance in hell of them wining any meaningful game!

08-03-2012, 05:06 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/338526_441249679231282_2076845070_o.jpg

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Yeah, no way that happens with a 6.4 YPC RB and a guy who had 1200 yards one season ago.

Chiefs will probably be a top 5 rushing team again.

Lets be hones then... ^this up here ain't going to happen to a back coming of a ACL. The proof is in the pudding with all the backs that have had similar injuries. They never perform the same the year they come back from injury. Maybe... and that's a big maybe... that next year he could put similar numbers. But him being the small speedy back that he is... I doubt it.

Ahh Bobo... thank you! You make this place so entertaining... and hilarious!

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah I don't think Charles or Hillis are gonna have much of a problem running the ball against this defense...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yT_M_zu0ncM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

underrated29
08-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Darren Mcfadden is a top 3 back in the nfl and top 1 or 2 if he wasnt not made of vagina. The cheifs have nothing close to him in terms of anything. I hate to say it because he is a faider but Run DMC is ELITE!!!!!!

Light years ahead of charles.

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah I don't think Charles or Hillis are gonna have much of a problem running the ball against this defense...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yT_M_zu0ncM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup that was a healthy DMC and a BUSH... a tandem way better than what you have. Also, when your team is down by 2 TD... then it's bye bye running game and helo Mat Cassel! Hahahahahahaha we know how that will end!

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Lets be hones then... ^this up here ain't going to happen to a back coming of a ACL. The proof is in the pudding with all the backs that have had similar injuries. They never perform the same the year they come back from injury. Maybe... and that's a big maybe... that next year he could put similar numbers. But him being the small speedy back that he is... I doubt it.

Ahh Bobo... thank you! You make this place so entertaining... and hilarious!

Jamal Lewis says hi.

razorwire77
08-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Except that a healthy McFadden is basically like a combination of Charles' speed and Hillis' strength.

Very few speed backs suffer the injury that Charles did and magically return to what they were pre-injury. For the most part Hillis looked like dog **** last year. Granted it is the Cleveland Browns so we'll see. The bottom line is that teams are going to load up the box and force Captain Checkdown to beat them through the vertical passing game.

boltaneer
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Who cares about these scrubs.

It's the Raiders and that elite "top 5" offense you have to watch out for.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mr-ELKhmWj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Jamal Lewis says hi.

Uhhh... JL was a power back. Charles is a speed back that thrives on his speed and quick cuts. Good luck with that!!! Enjoy your august SB!!!! Hilarious!

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Jamal Lewis says hi.

Your team sucks at professional football.

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Yup that was a healthy DMC and a BUSH... a tandem way better than what you have. Also, when your team is down by 2 TD... then it's bye bye running game and helo Mat Cassel! Hahahahahahaha we know how that will end!

Peyton Manning hasn't scored a TD on Romeo's defense the last 4 times they have met when Romeo was with the Pats/Browns/Chiefs (Fun fact: Peyton Manning hasn't thrown a TD on a Romeo Crennel defense since 2004)

All time Peyton Manning has struggled against a Romeo Crennel defense putting up only 8 TD's to 14 INT's

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Uhhh... JL was a power back. Charles is a speed back that thrives on his speed and quick cuts. Good luck with that!!! Enjoy your august SB!!!! Hilarious!

Well good thing we signed a power back to split the carries. Now who would think of such an idea?

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Peyton Manning hasn't scored a TD on Romeo's defense the last 4 times they have met when Romeo was with the Pats/Browns/Chiefs (Fun fact: Peyton Manning hasn't thrown a TD on a Romeo Crennel defense since 2004)

All time Peyton Manning has struggled against a Romeo Crennel defense putting up only 8 TD's to 14 INT's

fun trivia: who was president when the chefs last one a playoff game?

Bacchus
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
I see the chiefs are getting psyched up for their Super Bowl. So when does Denver play @ K.C. anyway?

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
fun trivia: who was president when the chefs last one a playoff game?

And that has what to do with how Manning will do against the Chiefs this year?

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Fun fact! Romeo Crennel sucks as a head coach. Always has... always will. Plus his time with the Pats don't count. That team is micro managed until the last detail by Billycheat! Bottom line... you have a loser as a HC and an even worst loser in Matt Cassel.

Bacchus
08-03-2012, 05:54 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mr-ELKhmWj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn that was funny.

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Well good thing we signed a power back to split the carries. Now who would think of such an idea?

Who cares?! What happens to that running game when down by multiple TDs because your incompetent QB can't find the open receiver even if he had a huge neon sign hovering above him!

KCStud
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Fun fact! Romeo Crennel sucks as a head coach. Always has... always will. Plus his time with the Pats don't count. That team is micro managed until the last detail by Billycheat! Bottom line... you have a loser as a HC and an even worst loser in Matt Cassel.

Funny considering your coach hasn't had a winning record in how long now?

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 05:59 PM

nothing to do with the president... but.. didn't Tebow win against you by only completing 2 passes? Manning can do way better than that! :wave:

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 05:59 PM

as much as pulling stats together from crennels past against manning.

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Funny considering your coach hasn't had a winning record in how long now?

Well... he got us to the playoffs last year... has been to a SB coaching his own team (not getting carried like yours). Haven't you learned? Billycheat acolytes aren't allowed to even sniff success on their own.

KCStud
08-03-2012, 06:01 PM
nothing to do with the president... but.. didn't Tebow win against you by only completing 2 passes? Manning can do way better than that! :wave:

You beat a brokedick Chiefs team with Tyler Palko finishing the game congrats. Now what happened the next time they played?

KCStud
08-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Well... he got us to the playoffs last year... has been to a SB coaching his own team (not getting carried like yours). Haven't you learned? Billycheat acolytes aren't allowed to even sniff success on their own.

Fact: John Fox gets owned by Tom Brady almost as much as Peyton Manning.

Tombstone RJ
08-03-2012, 06:02 PM

I can hardly wait until VonDoom pile drives sand castle into the turf.

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 06:03 PM
You beat a brokedick Chiefs team with Tyler Palko congrats. Now what happened the next time they played?

lol. The chefs won what 9 to 3 right? That's winning right there. Be proud.

KCStud
08-03-2012, 06:04 PM
I love this board. "Peyton Manning is going to be exactly what he was in 2010 despite having 4 neck surgeries but Jamaal Charles won't do jack because he tore his ACL."

KCStud
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
lol. The chefs won what 9 to 3 right? That's winning right there. Be proud.

And you beat us like 17-10 the first time so your point is?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-03-2012, 06:10 PM
I love this board. "Peyton Manning is going to be exactly what he was in 2010 despite having 4 neck surgeries but Jamaal Charles won't do jack because he tore his ACL."

You do realize they play different positions, correct? That running backs use their legs?

You're not smart.

Wes Mantooth
08-03-2012, 06:10 PM
We did it with no offense. should have blown us out if the chefs were anything to talk about

KCStud
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM
You do realize they play different positions, correct? That running backs use their legs?

You're not smart.

You do realize that neck injuries are far more serious than ACL injuries, correct?

Broncos4tw
08-03-2012, 06:36 PM
His neck is if anything, stronger than prior to the injury. If anything the only thing he needs to worry about is 1. not playing for 20 months. and 2. stiffness or lack of movement on his neck, although not that noticeable.

From the way he is slinging it around already, I'd say he is in great shape. 20 months off isn't necessarily a bad thing for a player.

Also, a running game doesn't mean jack if you are down by 14 or 17 points.

DBroncos4life
08-03-2012, 06:37 PM

Nothing like posting of videos of players you don't have Hilarious! ****ing dumb people are smarter then you.

DBroncos4life
08-03-2012, 06:42 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/51JceEEYjLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh if Stafford can do this, then Manning can Hilarious!

Tim
08-03-2012, 06:48 PM
When the chorfs get barkley next year they will have a legitimate chance till then... Hilarious!

Heyneck
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
When the chorfs get barkley next year they will have a legitimate chance till then... Hilarious!

As if!!!... they don't spend 1st round picks on QBs. They will waste it on someone that will bust out like a DT or DE.

orangenblue2
08-03-2012, 07:02 PM

Holy hell...I'd forgotten that Moeki was Mays' b i t c h. Mays has knocked him out twice.lol

MagicHef
08-03-2012, 07:04 PM

Romeo Crennel, when he does not happen to be on the same team as Tom Brady, is 1-6 against Manning.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-03-2012, 07:11 PM
You do realize that neck injuries are far more serious than ACL injuries, correct?

Yep, I'm well aware. I'm also aware that he's been given a clean bill of health by several doctors, and that this surgery routinely makes the affected area stronger than it was prior to the injury.

Furthermore:
Do you throw a football with your neck?

Do you run with your legs?

Yeah.

Keep up the good DERP.

broncosteven
08-03-2012, 09:21 PM

Difference is Manning doesn't need to run on his neck.

Manning has had a full year to recover and hasn't had any setbacks throwing, plus all accounts so far are that he has plenty of zip on his passes and looks close to 100%.

Most backs with the injury Charles had take a good 18 months to be 100%. He will get there it will just take him longer.

Meanwhile you better hope Hillis doesn't get the sniffles, as it could take him a couple weeks to get over it.

KFC will be a one dimentional team as they will be forced to play from behind in a lot of games.

Sure their Stoneage O can win them some games if they don't turn it over but it will be hard to hope you get 250 yards on the ground week in and out and win some 14-13 games.

Dexter
08-03-2012, 10:50 PM

And we love you. "Your defense is going to suck despite making several player improvements" You aren't a homer at all right?

McDman
08-04-2012, 02:02 AM
I have to admit, I have always kind of liked Bob. He is a clever troll and will usually admit when his team blows. Also, not gonna lie, whoever made that picture in the OP did a great job.

McDman
08-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Damn that was funny.

Not to be a total downer because that was an awesome hit and all but when you see these hits and you know what happens to these guys later on in life because of it it definitely makes you think.

I just read a story about a high school kid who killed himself because of concussions.

I don't know why I'm even bringing this up. I'm druunk.

ZONA
08-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Too bad all that action is happening 7 yards behind the LOS

Oh dude you stole my line. LOL

ZONA
08-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Holy hell...I'd forgotten that Moeki was Mays' b i t c h. Mays has knocked him out twice.lol

Yeah beotch, mama said knock you out !!!!

Hulamau
08-04-2012, 07:36 AM
The Chief on top is about to get his knee blown out.

^5 yeah and 25 is running for his life toward his bench

Hulamau
08-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Your D sucked last year, what has changed, except Chump getting older and slower?

After the first five games or so, our D last year struggled ONLY against top tier offenses when they spread us wide, and mostly after they had been sucked dry by our Tebow lead non-scoring offense going three and out for three and a half quarters every freaking game!

But when you watched our D when it was still fresh and not against the Bradys, Rogers and Detroits of the league with high powered offenses who simply wore down an otherwise much improved D from the prior few years, our D was definitely competitive and was a huge reason we won the AFC west, Booby.

This years model is far better in personnel as it is! And the tables are turned 180 degrees as it will be our offense draining your D of any will to win by halftime with the no-huddle at a Mile High while trying to keep up with a surgeon at QB who has a whole bunch of new toys to play with.

Meanwhile, Our D will be sipping Gatorade Mai tais on the bench getting plenty of rest and getting fired up to kick some azz the few chances they will get after watching one Manning led 10 play drive after another for TD after TD demoralizing the Barbeque Ballerinas from KC.

Thats the problem with KC Knuckleheads, they are always stuck looking in the rearview mirror ...

barryr
08-04-2012, 08:31 AM
The Chiefs have always been training camp stars. Then the season starts where the games actually count and well, we know.

KCStud
08-04-2012, 08:29 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/51JceEEYjLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh if Stafford can do this, then Manning can Hilarious!

You mean the 6th ranked pass defense without Eric Berry?

rmsanger
08-05-2012, 09:47 AM
If we're being honest here the best running games in the division are:

1) - Oak Run DMC (when healthy)
2) - KC with Charles and Hillis
3) - SD with Matthews (huge potential)
4) - Den with McGahee and Hillman

Oak has the most injury risk and SD has potential flop risk in that Matthews may never live up to his potential (e.g. Shonn Greene)

Doggcow
08-05-2012, 12:29 PM

You do understand they play a different position right? One where Charles will test his injury to it's full extent multiple times per play. Manning might test his once a game...

Peoples Champ
08-05-2012, 12:32 PM

I thought the Defense is why Tebow won all those games last year? Like the one in Arrowhead and all the others on route to the playoffs.

UberBroncoMan
08-05-2012, 12:41 PM

If true that's actually pretty damn amazing. That would mean 7% of his career INT's came against Romeo without being in the same division.

Tombstone RJ
08-05-2012, 01:19 PM
If we're being honest here the best running games in the division are:

1) - Oak Run DMC (when healthy)
2) - KC with Charles and Hillis
3) - SD with Matthews (huge potential)
4) - Den with McGahee and Hillman

Oak has the most injury risk and SD has potential flop risk in that Matthews may never live up to his potential (e.g. Shonn Greene)

that's fair. AFCW teams sure can run the ball...

broncosteven
09-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Where was Hillis today? Boo Boo or scratch throat?

I thought he was going to be a stud for KFC this year, right now he would be lucky to be on pace for 300 yards this year.

broncosteven
09-30-2012, 07:32 PM
BTW I did see Charles and that other back whos name starts with a D each fumble.

maven
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I just can't imagine all those wasted picks at the top for the Chiefs. The Broncos finally get one, and yah home run.

broncosteven
09-30-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't think there are any KFC trolls or homers left here after KFCDud committed hari kari

This is no fun it is like laughing into an empty room...or Analhead in the 4th quarter, echos

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-30-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't think there are any KFC trolls or homers left here after KFCDud committed hari kari

This is no fun it is like laughing into an empty room...or Analhead in the 4th quarter, echos

I like the hollow echoes. It's the sound of shame coming from a shattered fan base. The front office dismantle is on its way. Too bad. I like to soak up their tears.

09-30-2012, 07:47 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383491_461001643922752_1526184284_n.jpg

maven
09-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Geno Smith will go to Cleveland, and the Chiefs will take an OL.

Ambiguous
09-30-2012, 07:51 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383491_461001643922752_1526184284_n.jpg

Lol

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Geno Smith will go to Cleveland, and the Chiefs will take an OL.

Browns are not giving up on Weeden. He isn't the problem.Hilarious!

Agamemnon
09-30-2012, 07:53 PM
I like the hollow echoes. It's the sound of shame coming from a shattered fan base. The front office dismantle is on its way. Too bad. I like to soak up their tears.

I doubt a FO change is going to fix that mess of a franchise.

razorwire77
09-30-2012, 07:55 PM
BTW I did see Charles and that other back whos name starts with a D each fumble.

Charles fumbled twice.

Agamemnon
09-30-2012, 08:00 PM

He's also on his way to 28 interceptions on the season on 644 pass attempts. The mind boggles at the thought of throwing that much with that bad a quarterback...

maven
09-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Browns are not giving up on Weeden. He isn't the problem.Hilarious!

Don't be so sure. The front office/coach could be canned and the new regime could go in a different direction if they secure the #1 pick(weeden hits 29 next month).

There's also Jax/Tenn/Raiders/saints/colts/dolphins

Geno Smith will be the #1 overall pick(imo). Whoever gets the #1 pick will select him or pull an rg3 trade.

razorwire77
09-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Browns are going to win 5 or 6 games this season and will be out of the Geno sweepstakes. Granted they are the Browns, but I think both they and Weeden are a lot better than people think.

FearLanier
09-30-2012, 09:42 PM
I can't wait until Clark cleans house in January and hires a new GM. No more Pioli. No more Cassel.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Don't be so sure. The front office/coach could be canned and the new regime could go in a different direction if they secure the #1 pick(weeden hits 29 next month).

There's also Jax/Tenn/Raiders/saints/colts/dolphins

Geno Smith will be the #1 overall pick(imo). Whoever gets the #1 pick will select him or pull an rg3 trade.

I'm 100 percent sure the Browns won't draft a QB in the draft. It's not like they didn't know Weeden was old before they drafted him. They need WR's bad and they will draft one in the first round book it.

maven
09-30-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm 100 percent sure the Browns won't draft a QB in the draft. It's not like they didn't know Weeden was old before they drafted him. They need WR's bad and they will draft one in the first round book it.

The new owner might disagree. And if I just bought the team, I would be very interested in the QB position.

Weeden turns 29 in October. A 29 year old QB should be established in this league. Not learning on the job.

I would fire Holmgren and the coach and bring my own guys in.

If I'm drafting #1 overall I take Geno Smith. If I decide against, I want RG3 picks minimum.

maven
09-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I can't wait until Clark cleans house in January and hires a new GM. No more Pioli. No more Cassel.

I hope Clark signs both to an extension since Clark doesn't give **** about american football.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 10:16 PM
The new owner might disagree. And if I just bought the team, I would be very interested in the QB position.

Weeden turns 29 in October. A 29 year old QB should be established in this league. Not learning on the job.

I would fire Holmgren and the coach and bring my own guys in.

If I'm drafting #1 overall I take Geno Smith. If I decide against, I want RG3 picks minimum.

And Smith will be just as bad as the last guy. Watch the games Weeden is playing very well with the worst WR's in the NFL

maven
09-30-2012, 10:20 PM
And Smith will be just as bad as the last guy. Watch the games Weeden is playing very well with the worst WR's in the NFL

I would flip Weeden and run with Geno as my QB. And how can you say Geno will be as bad as the last guy? We don't know.

Build again since I believe Weeden isn't the answer. Remember that entire org isn't settled once the new owner comes in.

cutthemdown
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Jammal Charles looks great and recovered nicely. But Cassel still throws some head scratchers out there. All the turnovers today sunk the Queefs.

Its Chargers v Broncos for the division.

FearLanier
09-30-2012, 11:46 PM
I hope Clark signs both to an extension since Clark doesn't give **** about american football.

I think Clark does want to win. He just hired the wrong guy. Paid the man more than any GM and opened the checkbook for him.

I think that should get rid of the cheap label.

Agamemnon
09-30-2012, 11:48 PM

A change of regime and the #1 overall pick would likely mean Weeden would be done in Cleveland. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

FearLanier
10-01-2012, 01:33 AM

I agree with you. I've watched the last couple of Browns games and the problems are around him. The guy has nobody to throw to just like Sam Bradford last year.

canadianbroncosfan
10-01-2012, 09:49 AM

Is he done? I thought he just got a week ban?

He was more entertaining than Bob because he never gave up no matter how wrong he is. Bob is a softy....and a welcher

broncosteven
10-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Is he done? I thought he just got a week ban?

He was more entertaining than Bob because he never gave up no matter how wrong he is. Bob is a softy....and a welcher

Nope, I think he used it as an out so he doesn't have to come back for an ass pounding all year.

If they draft or trade for a real QB or land a real HC I bet he will suddenly pop up and tell us how great it is to be a KFC fan and root for a team that hasn't been to the SB in like 44 years or something, I am losing count.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Nope, I think he used it as an out so he doesn't have to come back for an ass pounding all year.

If they draft or trade for a real QB or land a real HC I bet he will suddenly pop up and tell us how great it is to be a KFC fan and root for a team that hasn't been to the SB in like 44 years or something, I am losing count.

Honestly, he was miserable. I didn't understand what he was hoping for and felt he was getting out of posting here, but all he did was get owned all over. Then when the season opened and reality punched him in the balls, he lost it. You get too into what people on the internet think and it's a recipe for bitter anger against people that don't even exist in your life in any real sense. I hope he does what all good Chief fans should do: Abandon the team in a literal and especially financial sense and send a message to ownership.

FearLanier
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Honestly, he was miserable. I didn't understand what he was hoping for and felt he was getting out of posting here, but all he did was get owned all over. Then when the season opened and reality punched him in the balls, he lost it. You get too into what people on the internet think and it's a recipe for bitter anger against people that don't even exist in your life in any real sense. I hope he does what all good Chief fans should do: Abondon the team in a literal and especially financial sense and send a message to ownership.

That's what the entire town is doing Kaylore. Clark's wallet is about to get a lot lighter in coming weeks.

Chiefs fans’ frustration, anger grow with each loss
BY TOD PALMER
The Kansas City Star

DAVID EULITT
There were a lot of empty seats at Sunday's game.
Chargers 37, Chiefs 20
Community Faces | Chiefs-Chargers tailgating, Vol. 1
Community Faces | Chiefs-Chargers tailgating, Vol. 2
Join the discussion in the forums.
More News
Adam Teicher discusses what's next for Chiefs
Mellinger | Enough’s enough: Hunt must make major changes now
Talking Chiefs with Adam Teicher
Despite another ugly loss, Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel sticking with QB Cassel
Chiefs’ turnover problems get even worse
Ex-Chiefs stick it to their former team
Charles disappointed with himself after fumbling twice
Chiefs Blitz | The good, the bad and the ugly from Sunday’s loss to San Diego
Chiefs Notebook | Will Shields inducted into team’s Hall of Fame
Chiefs’ defense finds itself in another early hole
The expletives were flying as fans filed out of Arrowhead Stadium in the wake of yet another blowout defeat for the Chiefs.

Most of what the more vocal spectators spewed in the wake of Sunday’s 37-20 loss to the Chargers wasn’t fit for print, but suffice to say that the parking lot was awash in the frustration of another near-perfect autumn afternoon wasted.

“Today’s game is an embarrassment,” Valdurie Jenkins of Kansas City, Mo., said. “This whole season has been an embarrassment. I doubt I will come back again. I really do doubt I will come back this year — not when a ticket costs $45 and parking was $27.

“I didn’t get my money’s worth. I’d rather stay at home. It’s $7 for a pop, which is entirely too high, and then you watch them get blown out like that. It’s an embarrassment.”

Jenkins isn’t a season-ticket holder, but she has attended as many Chiefs home games as possible the last decade — an investment she now questions.

Even more troublesome, the franchise’s lifeblood — those who do hold season tickets — seemed just as distraught.

“We will not be back for the Baltimore game,” said Kim Cass, a season-ticket holder from Kansas City, Mo. “We’ll either give the tickets away or sell them.”

Once firmly ensconced among the NFL’s most feared venues, Arrowhead started to empty at halftime with the Chargers ahead by three touchdowns, a dire situation aided in no small measure by the Chiefs’ five first-half turnovers.

Sunday’s crowd was announced at 69,979, but there were likely no more than 60,000 who actually showed up. And up to half of those fans were gone by the end of the third quarter.

“The atmosphere has changed,” Terry Moore of Shawnee said. “For years, no matter what, the stadium stayed full. Now, after each score you see the crowd get less and less. By the end of the game, I hate to say it, but there’s always fewer and fewer fans. It’s up to the team to give people a reason to stay again.”

Through two games, including a season-opening 40-24 loss versus the Falcons, the Chiefs have failed in that regard.

Moore, who co-owns one of the many party buses parked on the Truman Sports Complex blacktop for every Chiefs home game, isn’t ready to give up entirely.

Still, even Moore, a 12-year season-ticket holder, admits that optimism is fading — and the ranks of the diehards with whom he tailgates year after year are thinning.

“We’d come back no matter what,” Moore said. “We’re fans and support the team, but it’s tough this year. I still feel pride pulling on the jersey, but it sure makes the drive home feel longer than it does when they’re doing well.

“We had some friends who had been season-ticket holders for 25-plus years, but they gave them up this year. There’s a good chance that will happen more and more if this keeps up, particularly if they do something with the cost of the tickets.”

Isaiah Barnes, who celebrated his 24th birthday at Arrowhead on Sunday, will be back, too. His girlfriend got him tickets to the game, along with a few later in the season, as a present.

“Obviously, this isn’t what I was hoping for at all, man,” said Barnes, who lives in Perry, Kan. “I come all this way, and all I get is this Chiefs pin. Come on: I’m spending $8.50 a beer and dropping at least $50 here. I expect to win. It’s getting old, and I don’t see any hope. The Saints really must be terrible this year.”

The silver lining for Barnes is that he expects traffic to be less of a pain.

With six remaining home games, including next Sunday’s noon kickoff against a well-rested Baltimore Ravens squad, it’s not a good sign when fans rank a lack of traffic among the expected highlights.

“There’s no light at the end of the tunnel for the season,” said Hannah Evans of Sedalia, Mo., who got heckled by fellow Chiefs fans on Sunday for wearing a Matt Cassel jersey. “I’ll probably come back just to tailgate. Who else am I going to watch? The Rams? No way. Besides, if you drink enough beer, everything’s fine.”

Her friend, Dina Sultanov, chimed in, “That’s what the season’s been reduced to: drink enough beer and hope for next year.”

To reach Tod Palmer, call 816-234-4389 or send email to tpalmer@kcstar.com. Follow him at twitter.com/todpalmer.

Posted on Sun, Sep. 30, 2012 07:15 PM

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/30/3841649/chiefs-fans-frustration-anger.html#storylink=cpy

Beantown Bronco
10-01-2012, 02:39 PM
They have Baltimore next week? That should prove to be comical.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Good for Chief fans.

maven
10-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Baltimore is going to pound the football into the Chiefs ass next weekend.

crush17
10-01-2012, 03:45 PM
They have Baltimore next week? That should prove to be comical.

I saw that Baltimore was up next for the Chiefs, and almost felt sorry for them.

....almost.

FearLanier
10-01-2012, 04:21 PM
There's also a lot of speculation that Cassel will be benched in the near future for Brady Quinn.

Crushisback
10-01-2012, 07:34 PM
“I didn’t get my money’s worth. I’d rather stay at home. It’s $7 for a stick on tatoo, which is entirely too high, and then you watch them get blown out like that. It’s an embarrassment.”

Fixed it

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Fixed it

Hilarious!

broncosteven
10-01-2012, 08:26 PM
That's what the entire town is doing Kaylore. Clark's wallet is about to get a lot lighter in coming weeks.

BY TOD PALMER

This article was a thing of beauty.

They have nothing to look forward to but the draft or a big day (once in a blue moon) by Charles. Maybe things will turn around for them when Hillis scratchy throat and boo boo on his ankle gets better.

Bacchus
10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
I have been over at Crap Planet and there are numerous threads of discontent, tlaking about boycotting the games demanding Crenall be gone and Cassel be benched. I couldn't even pile on them. I just read the threads with a smile.

broncosteven
10-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I have been over at Crap Planet and there are numerous threads of discontent, tlaking about boycotting the games demanding Crenall be gone and Cassel be benched. I couldn't even pile on them. I just read the threads with a smile.

As much as I hated mCd I expected him to get at least 2 years, it was only his stupidity hiring a cheater then trying to brush it under the rug that got him run out of town before the end of his 2nd season.

KFC fans have to give Romeo at least one year.

Then there is Matty INT, they don't have anyone behind him, they could try running a triple wing if Hillis ever decides he wants to play a game but even then they would only be looking at 4 wins tops.

I am totally loving every minute (except the last couple vs the Aints) of this year.