PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Unrein's Girlfriend Competing in Olympics

cmhargrove
08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
:yayaya:

BRONCO HOPING GIRLFRIEND WINS GOLD

ENGLEWOOD, COLO. (AP)
Defensive tackle Mitch Unrein is setting his alarm for the wee hours Saturday morning even though the Denver Broncos' stadium scrimmage isn't until mid-afternoon.

Unrein is hoping to watch his girlfriend, Olympic trap shooter Corey Cogdell, strike gold in London.

He's hoping his Internet connection at his hotel is strong enough for him to watch the finals. Said Unrein, ''Hopefully I'll be really excited because she won gold and I'll go out there and have a good scrimmage.''

An avid outdoorsman, Unrein is a third-year pro from Eaton, Colo., who went to the University of Wyoming. Cogdell grew up hunting in Alaska and bagged her first moose at 18. They met on a blind date 18 months ago.

Story and video here:
http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/shooting/story/denver-bronco-mitch-unrein-hoping-girlfriend-corey-cogdell-brings-home-gold-in-trap-shooting-080212

ludo21
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
very cool.

Go 'Merica!

JLesSPE
08-03-2012, 03:25 PM
So in light of the recent events in Aurora that thread title seemed appropriate? I'm far from being PC pretty much ever, but that was a big fail.

Chris
08-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Agree on the title. Cool story though bruh.

theAPAOps5
08-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Bad thread title.

cutthemdown
08-03-2012, 08:17 PM
LOL I think the are saying too soon for shooting jokes.

LRtagger
08-03-2012, 08:29 PM
she could do better

http://coreycogdell.com/wp-content/gallery/photo-gallery/img_9643.jpg
http://coreycogdell.com/wp-content/gallery/photo-gallery/1_4xk3.jpg
http://coreycogdell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/home_pic.jpg

theAPAOps5
08-03-2012, 08:47 PM
LOL I think the are saying too soon for shooting jokes.

I thought that was the story on FoxSports. I don't even care about the lack of time since Aurora. It's just a bad title.

Lestat
08-03-2012, 10:12 PM
i wouldn't want to be him if he pisses her off.
but horrible thread title.

JCMElway
08-03-2012, 10:21 PM
CM, I should ban you on principal.

:facepalm:

Mogulseeker
08-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I immediately googled "London Shooting."

Fail on the thread title.

broncocalijohn
08-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I immediately googled "London Shooting."

Fail on the thread title.

He did exactly what you wanted to do (that is wonder about it) but you went the extra mile and googled it. I thought there was a shooting at the Olympics and missed the news.
I am ok with it. Someone let him know what is the proper time to release the thread on the masses since the Aurora massacre.

baja
08-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Looks like you win the coveted "Bad Title" award.

Which one of you has the trophy???

baja
08-03-2012, 11:13 PM

theAPAOps5
08-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Echo

Echo

cmhargrove
08-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Mea Culpa guys.

I was trying for the play on words, but I wasn't very mindful of the events in Aurora, sorry. I guess I have had my mind in other places, and have been pretty removed from those events.

Anyway, the post was really supposed to be about Unrein's girlfriend in the Olympics. Sorry to all about the douchey title, I'll try to turn on my brain next time.

cutthemdown
08-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Mea Culpa guys.

I was trying for the play on words, but I wasn't very mindful of the events in Aurora, sorry. I guess I have had my mind in other places, and have been pretty removed from those events.

Anyway, the post was really supposed to be about Unrein's girlfriend in the Olympics. Sorry to all about the douchey title, I'll try to turn on my brain next time.

The score is coming in.......and the judges give that recovery....a perfect ten. Good job!

Lestat
08-04-2012, 09:25 AM
The score is coming in.......and the judges give that recovery....a perfect ten. Good job!

he's either married or a player cause that was straight out of the handbook.

Broncoman13
08-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Mea Culpa guys.

No worries! Good recovery! How did she do?

eddie mac
08-04-2012, 03:41 PM
No worries! Good recovery! How did she do?

She finished 11th but he (Unrein) came 1st.Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
08-04-2012, 05:01 PM

It is the same as Bad Thread starters.

Hand him over the trophy. Hilarious!