PDA

View Full Version : OT: Road Rage

spdirty
07-31-2012, 08:19 AM
This is the funniest road rage incident I've seen. Enjoy. :)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8PvKU1XTB9U" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

vancejohnson82
07-31-2012, 08:30 AM
haha....that guy is a super douche

Captain 'Dre
07-31-2012, 08:48 AM
haha....that guy is a super douche

That was Jay Cutler?!?!? Ha!

Tombstone RJ
07-31-2012, 09:39 AM
love the dualing idiots! I wonder what those two were thinking... "I just can't let this go!!"

lolcopter
07-31-2012, 09:57 AM
Ruskies gonna ruskie

Garcia Bronco
07-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Road Rage:

don't get it. It's ****ing stupid...oh noes...I'll get there 2 minutes later than I would have. BFD.

I always give agreesive drivers the Poo Frown.

orinjkrush
07-31-2012, 10:05 AM
the car was a lexus right? what was the SUV? mercedes?

studies have shown that more expensive cars (drivers) are more frequently ASSHOLES on the road. true.

baja
07-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Entitlement

lonestar
07-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Road Rage:

don't get it. It's ****ing stupid...oh noes...I'll get there 2 minutes later than I would have. BFD.

I always give agreesive drivers the Poo Frown.

Usually it is less than 2 minutes..

I have fun speeding up( out of their sight) after someone has passed me like a banshee or changed lanes nine times in good moving traffic and then puling up to them at the next stop light and ask them just what did you accomplish by speeding like that..

Most of the time they are punks in their 20-30s thinking they are hot crap..
95% of the time they have a real sheepish look on their face when I tell them they passed me or cut me off 4 miles ago.. and here we meet at the same stop light..

ahahahahahaha

Captain 'Dre
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM

I have fun speeding up( out of their sight) after someone has passed me like a banshee or changed lanes nine times in good moving traffic and then puling up to them at the next stop light and ask them just what did you accomplish by speeding like that..

95% of the time they have a real sheepish look on their face when I tell them they passed me or cut me off 4 miles ago.. and here we meet at the same stop light..

ahahahahahaha

Which is all great until the guy pulls out a gun and caps you. ugh!~

lolcopter
07-31-2012, 01:08 PM

lol sweet ironing

ahahahahahaha

omg how old r u

lonestar
07-31-2012, 08:54 PM
lol sweet ironing

omg how old r u

older than the 30 year old punks..

broncocalijohn
08-01-2012, 12:01 AM

ahahahahahaha

This happened to me as I finally got a chance to get around someone going waaaay under the speed limit. I was at the light for awhile when they pulled up next to me, honked so I rolled down the window to hear this," So it seems we are both at the light at the same time." I answered, "Well, I would have made this light minutes ago and been almost home if I didn't have to be stuck behind someone who drives like they are 90 years old. My suggestion is you stay off the road!" Normally it pays off but you can't control the red lights. Just getting around someone going 35 in a 45 MPH zone is relaxing. Staying behind that person for another minute is too stressful.

chadta
08-01-2012, 03:53 AM
This happened to me as I finally got a chance to get around someone going waaaay under the speed limit. I was at the light for awhile when they pulled up next to me, honked so I rolled down the window to hear this," So it seems we are both at the light at the same time." I answered, "Well, I would have made this light minutes ago and been almost home if I didn't have to be stuck behind someone who drives like they are 90 years old. My suggestion is you stay off the road!" Normally it pays off but you can't control the red lights. Just getting around someone going 35 in a 45 MPH zone is relaxing. Staying behind that person for another minute is too stressful.

I actually had somebody behind me walk up to my window in my work truck to say the same thing, my reply was similar, then the light turned green, i didnt move, until it turned yellow, then just like axel foley in Beverly hills cop I ran the light, leaving the in no rush ass to sit through another red light, oh yeah I waved to him too.