PDA

View Full Version : Ihenacho & Robinson - 2 of the Top-5 UDFA's To Watch

Pontius Pirate
07-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Ihenacho shows impressive skills in pass coverage, reading the quarterback and reacting to the throw. He does have a tendency to miss tackles by being caught flat-footed, but underneath some rough edges is a guy with a ton of ability. He has a knack for forcing fumbles and loves to throw his body around. The Broncos can use a guy like Ihenacho, who flashes a similar playing style to recently retired Bronco Brian Dawkins.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1277334-5-undrafted-free-agents-you-absolutely-must-watch-this-preseason/page/3

Robinson has the size, strength and prototypical frame to be a highly productive NFL wideout. But issues with consistency and the fear that he may be a one-year wonder are likely the main reasons he went undrafted this last April. The good news is, he may have fallen into the perfect situation with the Denver Broncos. He now has the opportunity to catch passes and learn from one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. In addition, he will be joining a receiving corps that could definitely use some depth and and potential playmakers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1277334-5-undrafted-free-agents-you-absolutely-must-watch-this-preseason/page/5

Ziggy
07-30-2012, 09:56 PM
They look like 2 nice additions to the practice squad to me.

Vegas_Bronco
07-30-2012, 10:07 PM
I wish them all the luck in the world.

Mogulseeker
07-30-2012, 10:08 PM
When I saw Ihenacho's combine, I wondered why he wasn't drafted. Average speed, but he was one of the strongest safeties in the draft.

swaiy
07-30-2012, 10:30 PM
I think somebody will try to sign them if put on PS

UberBroncoMan
07-31-2012, 06:23 AM

There's going to be a lot of hard cuts this year.

cmhargrove
07-31-2012, 06:47 AM
There's going to be a lot of hard cuts this year.

Exactly, and it's about time. When you get to the point where you have to make choices between starter-quality players, you are finally building a competitive team. Here's to a bright future!

socalorado
07-31-2012, 06:47 AM
Not sure if Ihenacho stays, he will be signed if put on the practice squad by another team, however i see Robinson staying and being very productive not only because hes got alot of talent and upside, but hes already familiar with Osweiller from college.

Captain 'Dre
07-31-2012, 08:50 AM

Could well be. Yet guys like Rod Smith and James Harrison spent time on practice squads without getting poached, so you never know.