PDA

View Full Version : The one that got away?

cmhargrove
07-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Maybe i'm wrong, but everything I am seeing about Randy Moss makes me think he is still prepared to be a gamebreaker wideout in the NFL. He looks sharp, enthusiastic, and in great shape. No sour grapes, but I wish we could have seen what it would look like to pair him with Manning.

I will be watching how he does this year, hoping he can pull out another couple good years and break some more records.

Link to training camp video and interview:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d82adc44a/Randy-Moss-I-really-don-t-feel-my-age?module=HP11_hot_topics

bowtown
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
ED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

R-Mac
07-27-2012, 03:29 PM
The Broncos would have Brandon Lloyd paired with Peyton Manning if they had handled the situation better. If you don't like Lloyd because he is a stat-hungry diva, Randy Moss has the same issue.

cutthemdown
07-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Moss is a a good boy for a yr or 2 then melts down, but I bet he has a good yr for niners.

TheChamp24
07-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Randy Moss was unbelievable when he was in his prime, and gave a damn.
I bet he prays nobody ever remembers him as a former Titan.

Pontius Pirate
07-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Randy Moss is going to be a very very VERY unhappy camper with Alex Smith throwing to him. The Niners have already had a tone of good receivers for Smith to throw to but, alas, no one racks up big yards in the WR corps. The only one who consistently gets good throws is Vernon Davis and that's because he's getting short dump-offs and over-the-middle suicide lobs.

Bacchus
07-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Maybe i'm wrong, but everything I am seeing about Randy Moss makes me think he is still prepared to be a gamebreaker wideout in the NFL. He looks sharp, enthusiastic, and in great shape. No sour grapes, but I wish we could have seen what it would look like to pair him with Manning.

I will be watching how he does this year, hoping he can pull out another couple good years and break some more records.

Link to training camp video and interview:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d82adc44a/Randy-Moss-I-really-don-t-feel-my-age?module=HP11_hot_topics

Yuck, really?

Screw Moss. I like Denver's WRs

Stuck in Cali
07-28-2012, 11:48 AM
I am glad to not have him here. He does well for a bit then melts down and becomes a distraction.

ZONA
07-28-2012, 03:51 PM
we'll be fine at WR. Manning made some average guys look great over the years. Austin Collie? Probably 4th Wr on most teams, Manning made him look like a lagit 2.

SpringStein
07-28-2012, 04:30 PM
I am glad to not have him here. He does well for a bit then melts down and becomes a distraction.

My feelings exactly.

Pick Six
07-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Can he play defensive tackle?