PDA

View Full Version : Hillman: Fastest/Quickest Broncos RB Ever? What's your take?

Ronnie Tsunami
07-26-2012, 10:40 PM
I had a serious amount of fun writing this article. Please give it a read if you feel like dealing with Bleacher Report, and everything that comes with it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1178240-denver-broncos-ronnie-hillman-speediest-back-in-franchise-history

An excerpt:
I mean no disrespect to Floyd Little or Clinton Portis, or any other Broncos speedster I may be omitting. The thing is, I believe Ronnie Hillman may have the most complete blend of speed and quickness of any player to don the orange and blue. Sure, he'd probably get toasted by a 25-year-old Portis in a foot race. Frankly, though, Portis was never a slasher, even in his 200 pound days. He was a one-cut, no nonsense burner. He had the ability to make people miss, but when you look at the grainy pre-YouTube footage, Portis' lateral agility was simply a nice compliment to his 96 overall madden speed rating. You wouldn't necessarily look at his lateral agility with the same wide eyes that you would for his speed.

So, what Broncos back do you think had equally astonishing levels of speed and lateral agility?

cutthemdown
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
Joe Dudek hands down. :)

Al Wilson
07-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Not even close.

Clinton Portis would dust him

Stuck in Cali
07-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Glyn Milburn.

titan
07-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Otis Armstrong

R-Mac
07-26-2012, 11:08 PM
No. Clinton Portis was faster and more agile. He could make more impressive cuts. Hillman is not even the fastest RB on the roster today. He is slower than Mario Fannin. Knowshon Moreno has more lateral quickness than Hillman. I'm not a huge fan of Moreno, and he has failed to meet expectations, but I believe he can easily beat Hillman in a fair competition for playing time.

BroncoMan4ever
07-26-2012, 11:24 PM
He's not even the fastest back on the team now. Fannin would torch him in a foot race.

Edit: should have read full thread as prebious poster said the same thing

RaiderH8r
07-26-2012, 11:26 PM
If it's a race to the injury report, nobody gets to the ground with a gimp faster than KnoGo. Nobody.

Taco John
07-26-2012, 11:52 PM
This guy is a shoe in for the preseason HOF.

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Glyn Milburn was pretty damn fast.

ZONA
07-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Does it really matter - Terrell Davis would get torched in a footrace by these guys but give me a guy who can read and set up blocks over a Tatum Bell type of blazer who can't follow a block and always wants to bounce **** to the outside thinking he's going to win a footrace. I like the backs that are about in the 220 range with great vision and balance, that no how to shed some tackles and avoid the big hit. Marcus Allen was like that also.

driver
07-27-2012, 12:52 AM
NO.
NO.
NO.
The fastest and most elusive Bronco back that I've ever seen was the second back drafted in 74 after OTIS was taken. He was a marvel, hit the hole at full speed in 2 strides, sweep around the end make the hard cut and hit that second gear everyone one talks about, but so few have. He was a true threat to take it all the way everytime he touched the ball, mostly he was a threat to his own team though.
You see he would be running free and clear 20 or 30 yds down field, no defender anywhere in sight and he would drop the damned ball.
His name was Oliver Ross!

cmhargrove
07-27-2012, 05:07 AM
Portis was also very productive in the Shanahan system. He was averaging like 1800 all purpose yards and 15 TD's per year. I could only hope Hillman produces those kinds of numbers.

One more thing about Portis, the dude ran with power. Remember the time he ko'd Urlacher when they both collided head to head?

I always love the new kids,and hope that Hillman has an excellent year, but my heart is with the old guy who ran us back to respectability last year - Willis McGahee. That guy plays with passion and I hope he can stay healthy long enough to raise the Lombardi for Denver.

Baba Booey
07-27-2012, 05:17 AM
I would have loved to see what kind of numbers Portis would have put up if we never traded him. 3,000+ yards in his first two years alone.

Plus I can't believe we settled for that bum of a CB when we dealt him.

socalorado
07-27-2012, 05:37 AM
No. Clinton Portis was faster and more agile. He could make more impressive cuts. Hillman is not even the fastest RB on the roster today. He is slower than Mario Fannin. Knowshon Moreno has more lateral quickness than Hillman. I'm not a huge fan of Moreno, and he has failed to meet expectations, but I believe he can easily beat Hillman in a fair competition for playing time.

Your on crack cocaine.
Knowshow isnt faster in any way to ANY RB on the roster.
He has horrid lateral quickness and speed and is pathetic as a
straight-line runner. Hes even worse in a game because he has NO vision whatsoever.

TheChamp24
07-27-2012, 05:44 AM
I would have loved to see what kind of numbers Portis would have put up if we never traded him. 3,000+ yards in his first two years alone.

Plus I can't believe we settled for that bum of a CB when we dealt him.

I giggle when I remember back to when Redskins fans were proclaiming themselves the winner of the trade way back.

brncs_fan
07-27-2012, 05:49 AM
www.hillmanthenexthixon.com

Br0nc0Buster
07-27-2012, 06:20 AM
He is going to put up 2k in our system

txtebow
07-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Blake Ezor.

http://www.nfl.com/player/blakeezor/2513780/gamelogs

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I giggle when I remember back to when Redskins fans were proclaiming themselves the winner of the trade way back.

They weren't the only ones.

Mark Kiszla made a joke of himself -- not the first or last time -- by saying that the trade was "the worst in Broncos history," that "Shanahan just cost himself his job," and that "we will regret this trade for 20 years."

Bronco Boy
07-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Fannin is faster. Not that it matters really.

razorwire77
07-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Gaston Green was hands down the fastest Bronco RB of all-time. He ran a sub 4.3 40. Green and Champ are probably the fastest Broncos of all-time.

http://www.gridironstuds.com/blog/the-fastest-40-yard-dash-ever/

Kaylore
07-27-2012, 07:22 AM
What about Rick Upchurch? In addition to nailing Condi Rice, he was pretty fast. And yes, I know he was officially a WR, but he was a RB in college and we did hand off to him.

BroncoBen
07-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Gaston Green was hands down the fastest Bronco RB of all-time. He ran a sub 4.3 40. Green and Champ are probably the fastest Broncos of all-time.

Ah yes... Gaston Green was fast, just never panned out .. I think the injury bug got him.

razorwire77
07-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Ah yes... Gaston Green was fast, just never panned out .. I think the injury bug got him.

He had a thousand yard season with us. Something that Sauced has yet to do in his career here.

DENVERDUI55
07-27-2012, 08:18 AM
He had a thousand yard season with us. Something that Sauced has yet to do in his career here.

Very true. Along with olandis Gary and even fb convert r. Droughns.

DivineLegion
07-27-2012, 08:26 AM
I feel like referencing madden in any serious discussion about football degrades the authors credibility.

Quoydogs
07-27-2012, 09:01 AM
I bet Travis Henry could beat him if we would have dressed someone in the back field as a cop.

ColoradoDarin
07-27-2012, 09:02 AM
I feel like referencing madden in any serious discussion about football degrades the authors credibility.

Well, the at least he posted it on BR, it's where it belongs...

schaaf
07-27-2012, 09:34 AM
I bet Travis Henry could beat him if we would have dressed someone in the back field as a cop.

Or one of his 10 baby mamas

crowebomber
07-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Or one of his 10 baby mamas

Or you taped a stick to his head and dangled a dimebag out in front of him.

DBroncos4life
07-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Tatum Bell

Tombstone RJ
07-27-2012, 10:20 AM
There was another really fast RB the Broncos had for a while under Shanny. The Broncos traded for him, he came from the Dolphins, he was blazing fast but didn't like being hit so he didn't last long in the NFL... what was his name again?

Bueller... bueller... bueller...

Play2win
07-27-2012, 10:31 AM

I remember when a Dlinemane that was on the ground took a swipe at him with one of his arms-- completely missed, but the WIND from that arm-swipe knock Gaston Green down to the ground!

Hilarious!

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 10:38 AM

That is not true. IN 1991 Green rushed for 1,200 yards and Denver went to the AFC Championship and IMO would have won if Elway wouldn't have gotten hurt or if Sewell wouldn't have fumbled the ball.

Denver then traded Green to Oakland for a 3rd round pick that is where he never worked out. Actually he did Denver a solid even though he was only there for 2 years.

I forgot about green but yes, I think he was the fastest Bronco. He did not have much power but if you could find him a crease he could take it all the way.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 10:45 AM
I had a serious amount of fun writing this article. Please give it a read if you feel like dealing with Bleacher Report, and everything that comes with it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1178240-denver-broncos-ronnie-hillman-speediest-back-in-franchise-history

An excerpt:

So, what Broncos back do you think had equally astonishing levels of speed and lateral agility?

I remember reading a Camp report from the DPO about the bust RB from Miami we traded Marcus Nash for around 2000. In the article TD said this dude was so fast TD was just going to lateral the ball to him and let him take it to the house. I don't think TD played that year and the bust never saw the field.

I would google it but I am too lazy to.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 10:46 AM
There was another really fast RB the Broncos had for a while under Shanny. The Broncos traded for him, he came from the Dolphins, he was blazing fast but didn't like being hit so he didn't last long in the NFL... what was his name again?

Really!

You beat me to it!

LOL

Lestat
07-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Quentin Griffin was pretty fast. but Portis was the best blend of speed,elusiveness,quickness,agility,explosiveness and power.
best thing Portis ever did was get pissed about his contract. we may never again see a CB like Champ Bailey play for the Broncos.

Lestat
07-27-2012, 10:50 AM

John Avery, i think his claim to fame was being really good in the XFL.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 10:58 AM

Yep

Steve Sewell
07-27-2012, 12:08 PM

An excerpt:

You say "any player to don the orange and blue". Are you serious? How long have you been a fan of this team?

razorwire77
07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I remember when a Dlinemane that was on the ground took a swipe at him with one of his arms-- completely missed, but the WIND from that arm-swipe knock Gaston Green down to the ground!

Hilarious!

Yeah, if memory serves they listed him at like a buck 90. My guess is that was in all his pads. Glyn Milburn was ridiculously quick too.

Not to highjack the thread, but I still think in pads, Deion Sanders was the fastest guy to every play the game. Don Beebe was a sub 4.3 40 guy. Here is Deion running him down from 10 yards behind.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLw3ewIo8Ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

underrated29
07-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Your on crack cocaine.
Knowshow isnt faster in any way to ANY RB on the roster.
He has horrid lateral quickness and speed and is pathetic as a
straight-line runner. Hes even worse in a game because he has NO vision whatsoever.

And at over 4.0 ypc and just shy of 10.0 ypcatch- Averaged!! Just imagine what he could do if he had any vision whatsoever or just bad laterall quickness and speed.

Tombstone RJ
07-27-2012, 12:29 PM

Yep, that's it. We traded Nash for Avery and I was really, really excited about Avery because Shanny seemed to make ok RBs great. Dude was fast, no doubt he had blazing speed. However after preseason he never played so I have to think he some how, some way, ticked the coaching staff off.

Tombstone RJ
07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Lets recall some other Broncos RBs... how about the big guy from Wisconsin, Ron Dayne? Didn't he have pretty good speed for a big guy? Shanny also drafted some RBs that didn't pan out yet we were all excited about them due to Shanny's magic touch. Remember the 1998 draft when Shanny took not 1 but 2 RBs--in a row mind you--out of big college programs. He took Curtis Alexander out of Alabama in the 4th round and then he took Chris Howard out of Michigan in the 5th round.

With the success of Davis, we were all excited about these guys.

2KBack
07-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah, if memory serves they listed him at like a buck 90. My guess is that was in all his pads. Glyn Milburn was ridiculously quick too.

Not to highjack the thread, but I still think in pads, Deion Sanders was the fastest guy to every play the game. Don Beebe was a sub 4.3 40 guy. Here is Deion running him down from 10 yards behind.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLw3ewIo8Ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Slight exaggeration, it was about 3 yards, and it was more of that he caught up to him enough to grab his face mask.

Not to that Deion wasn't a burner

vancejohnson82
07-27-2012, 01:13 PM
i never knew Green was that fast

i was gonna chime in for Mylburn and Portis before I read that

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 01:43 PM
I think Portis was about the fastest RB I can remember in a Bronco uni but I just rewatched the 1998 AFC Championship game and TD was about as fast as I would want my RB to be, any faster and it is wasted.

Give me a back with vision and enough quickness to get through the hole and I will ride him for 5,10,20 yards all day.

cmhargrove
07-27-2012, 02:19 PM
I think Portis was about the fastest RB I can remember in a Bronco uni but I just rewatched the 1998 AFC Championship game and TD was about as fast as I would want my RB to be, any faster and it is wasted.

Give me a back with vision and enough quickness to get through the hole and I will ride him for 5,10,20 yards all day.

How about Portis' 5 touchdown performance against the Chiefs? I just re-watched this little clip and it has all kinds of goodness. Portis, Plummer, Rod Smith, trash talk about Eddie Kennison... Good times.

The video won't embed, but here is the link to YouTube.
http://youtu.be/f-wVSnrzIrQ

Tom G
07-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Floyd Little was a track star in high school and at Syracuse. He was a 9.6 sprinter. I'm not sure that would qualify him as the fastest Bronco RB ever but that would at least make him contender for that "title".

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 02:30 PM
How about Portis' 5 touchdown performance against the Chiefs? I just re-watched this little clip and it has all kinds of goodness. Portis, Plummer, Rod Smith, trash talk about Eddie Kennison... Good times.

The video won't embed, but here is the link to YouTube.
http://youtu.be/f-wVSnrzIrQ

Was that the game Shanny called a triple wing formation from mid field and Portis took it untouched? I loved that game.

I would still take a guy like TD or Floyd over a speed guy.

bronco militia
07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
someone saw hillman run in shorts and shoulder pads=fastest Broncos ever?

flufftastic!

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Floyd Little was a track star in high school and at Syracuse. He was a 9.6 sprinter. I'm not sure that would qualify him as the fastest Bronco RB ever but that would at least make him contender for that "title".

Thing is when I think of Floyd I remember the jukes and hits and making his own holes and squirting around dudes, not a one cut and go type but Floyd had many great long distance runs which require great speed.

Can't wait to get his new book!

OBF1
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
No mention of Craig Morton??? This thread is trash.

errand
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Glyn Milburn was pretty damn fast.

for that matter so was Tatum Bell....and Gaston Green

extralife
07-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Portis is the most athletic back we've ever had overall. Green was probably faster.

Man I never knew Don Beebe was a 4.3 guy before this thread. That youtube clip certainly backs it up.

lonestar
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Does it really matter - Terrell Davis would get torched in a footrace by these guys but give me a guy who can read and set up blocks over a Tatum Bell type of blazer who can't follow a block and always wants to bounce **** to the outside thinking he's going to win a footrace. I like the backs that are about in the 220 range with great vision and balance, that no how to shed some tackles and avoid the big hit. Marcus Allen was like that also.

Yep got to agree..

give me a big back any day..

I could careless if the hit the home run but once maybe twice a season..

I want the guy that will be there available to play every down every game (not that after a long run he can't have a breather) and has the ability to break arm tackles..

the 220+ pound guys can hold up in the Not For Long league..

errand
07-27-2012, 05:43 PM

That's nothing compared to Darrell Green coming from behind to tackle Tony Dorsett....he was farther than 10 yards away too. Around the 2:18 mark of video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vAlgQud_I

Broncos_OTM
07-27-2012, 05:58 PM
gaston green id bet was the fastest bronco

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I remember reading a Camp report from the DPO about the bust RB from Miami we traded Marcus Nash for around 2000. In the article TD said this dude was so fast TD was just going to lateral the ball to him and let him take it to the house. I don't think TD played that year and the bust never saw the field.

I would google it but I am too lazy to.

That's not true. The RB Denver got from Miami was Sammi Smith. Denver did not trade Nash for him they traded Bobby Humphrey. It was not 2000 it was 1990-91.

I remember in 1990 offseason Humprey was busted in a Miami hotel with coke and a gun. He lied to the cops about his name even though the room was registered to him and he had a Denver Broncos pay stubb laying in there. He ended up holding out and Gaston Green took the reigns for the Broncos that season.

EDIT: I read a previous post and saw people were talking about Avery. That makes sense since it is the right time period. Sammi Smith was much faster than Avery though, but Avery was the better football player by a mile. I think Smith was in the league for two years and that was it. Avery did not do anything for Denver but he had a decent career.

cutthemdown
07-27-2012, 10:00 PM
No love for Joe Dudek huh?

cutthemdown
07-27-2012, 10:01 PM
My two biggest Bronco bummers are Bobby Humphrey and Mike Croel, started fast, ended well not so good.

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
No love for Joe Dudek huh?

He had talent but fumbled too much. He played a huge part in Denver's 1987 MNF strike game something like 127 yards rushing but he did fumble twice. He also fumbled in a win against KC.

ScottXray
07-27-2012, 10:26 PM
NO.
NO.
NO.
The fastest and most elusive Bronco back that I've ever seen was the second back drafted in 74 after OTIS was taken. He was a marvel, hit the hole at full speed in 2 strides, sweep around the end make the hard cut and hit that second gear everyone one talks about, but so few have. He was a true threat to take it all the way everytime he touched the ball, mostly he was a threat to his own team though.
You see he would be running free and clear 20 or 30 yds down field, no defender anywhere in sight and he would drop the damned ball.
His name was Oliver Ross!

Yeah, I remember him. I'm trying to remember whether he was the guy cut after 6 fumbles in one or 2 games? I know that 6 fumbles was a trigger point and had something to do with it. He was greased lightning with the ball, but he did just drop the ball ( like a greased pig) so much. Mostly he would carry it too loose or lose it when transferring from right to left hand or such, or bounce it off his hip. Excitement and then heartbreak on the same play too many times. :strong:

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I remember him. I'm trying to remember whether he was the guy cut after 6 fumbles in one or 2 games? I know that 6 fumbles was a trigger point and had something to do with it. He was greased lightning with the ball, but he did just drop the ball ( like a greased pig) so much. Mostly he would carry it too loose or lose it when transferring from right to left hand or such, or bounce it off his hip. Excitement and then heartbreak on the same play too many times. :strong:

Armstrong was really fast, back then. I mean we are talking 1976, But there are TEs today that probably run as fast as he did.

cutthemdown
07-27-2012, 11:18 PM
He had talent but fumbled too much. He played a huge part in Denver's 1987 MNF strike game something like 127 yards rushing but he did fumble twice. He also fumbled in a win against KC.

LOL i was joking.

Bacchus
07-28-2012, 12:16 AM
LOL i was joking.

I know you were joking. Dudek was not very fast and well he was white.

I was just adding something else to the discussion.

cutthemdown
07-28-2012, 12:40 AM
I know you were joking. Dudek was not very fast and well he was white.

I was just adding something else to the discussion.

LOL he was a replacement player also. Not sure he ever made a real roster.

cutthemdown
07-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Little known fact, Dudek finished 9th in the Heisman voting. I think still the highest for a non division 1 RB.

Bacchus
07-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Little known fact, Dudek finished 9th in the Heisman voting. I think still the highest for a non division 1 RB.

He also was on the cover of Sports Illistrated. They were pumping him for the Heisman.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/the_bonus/12/09/dudek/joe.dudek.jpg

TheChamp24
07-28-2012, 06:46 PM
That's not true. The RB Denver got from Miami was Sammi Smith. Denver did not trade Nash for him they traded Bobby Humphrey. It was not 2000 it was 1990-91.

I remember in 1990 offseason Humprey was busted in a Miami hotel with coke and a gun. He lied to the cops about his name even though the room was registered to him and he had a Denver Broncos pay stubb laying in there. He ended up holding out and Gaston Green took the reigns for the Broncos that season.

EDIT: I read a previous post and saw people were talking about Avery. That makes sense since it is the right time period. Sammi Smith was much faster than Avery though, but Avery was the better football player by a mile. I think Smith was in the league for two years and that was it. Avery did not do anything for Denver but he had a decent career.

Avery did not have a decent career, he was hore****. 500 yards, 2 TD's his rookie year and then NOTHING else for 2 years playing after that.

Bacchus
07-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Avery did not have a decent career, he was hore****. 500 yards, 2 TD's his rookie year and then NOTHING else for 2 years playing after that.

Really? Ok, I though he was with the Dolphins for about 3 years before Denver got him. Oh well, that's cool. I know he did nothing while in Denver that's for sure.

driver
07-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Armstrong was really fast, back then.

He was one of my favorite Broncos, and a very good back, but Ross was,as a runner, so much better I doubt Otis would've ever seen the field. If he could've held on to the ball.

I mean we are talking 1976, But there are TEs today that probably run as fast as he did.
Here we go OLD SCHOOL vs NEW SCHOOL, and the new school is SO MUCH BIGGER AND FASTER, yada,yada, yada.
You keep on believing that, I'll have another cold one, and keep laughing!

Back to the OP, we had a back from U of Houston in camp a couple of years
ago,I don't remember his name, who was was really fast. He got hurt in a preseason game and was released, if he had ever played a reg. season down he might qualify as the fastest Bronco back.

Bacchus
07-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Here we go OLD SCHOOL vs NEW SCHOOL, and the new school is SO MUCH BIGGER AND FASTER, yada,yada, yada.
You keep on believing that, I'll have another cold one, and keep laughing!

Back to the OP, we had a back from U of Houston in camp a couple of years
ago,I don't remember his name, who was was really fast. He got hurt in a preseason game and was released, if he had ever played a reg. season down he might qualify as the fastest Bronco back.

huh.... uh, yeah. Players are bigger, faster, stronger today. In 1976 DL were 240 lbs. now they average 290, and the the 290 lbs today are faster than their counterparts. Do not let facts get in the way of a good argument.

I suppose it is possible he could have run a 4.4 but he still would be behind Bell, Portis, Hillman and Green

driver
07-29-2012, 09:04 AM
huh.... uh, yeah. Players are bigger, faster, stronger today. In 1976 DL were 240 lbs. now they average 290, and the the 290 lbs today are faster than their counterparts. Do not let facts get in the way of a good argument.
I suppose it is possible he could have run a 4.4 but he still would be behind Bell, Portis, Hillman and Green

Modern athletes are much bigger and some are stronger and possibly faster.
Got a question for you though, How many ounces of ceatine,how many cc's of HGH,and AS, did it take per pound of body mass to create these WONDERS
of MODERN SPORTS, that you seem to IDOLISE? Just curious?

Bacchus
07-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Modern athletes are much bigger and some are stronger and possibly faster.
Got a question for you though, How many ounces of ceatine,how many cc's of HGH,and AS, did it take per pound of body mass to create these WONDERS
of MODERN SPORTS, that you seem to IDOLISE? Just curious?

I am not idolizing anyone, reading comprehension is underrated. I was merely pointing out a fact that Otis Armstrong was probably not the fastest Bronco ever because he played in 1976 where he did not have some of the advantages you just listed. Read the thread before you butt in and start making assumptions next time.

GreatBronco16
07-29-2012, 09:22 AM
One more thing about Portis, the dude ran with power. Remember the time he ko'd Urlacher when they both collided head to head?

Go to 6:24. Is this the one you're talking about?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VCrfhN4l5X4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Moops
07-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Jack Dolbin ran a 4.2 forty ...

Broncobiv
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Go to 6:24. Is this the one you're talking about?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VCrfhN4l5X4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang...Portis really was fast as ****!

driver
07-30-2012, 01:21 AM
I am not idolizing anyone, reading comprehension is underrated. I was merely pointing out a fact that Otis Armstrong was probably not the fastest Bronco ever because he played in 1976 where he did not have some of the advantages you just listed. Read the thread before you butt in and start making assumptions next time.

Yoy're a real HOOT man. Thanks!
Moving on.

Bacchus
07-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Yoy're a real HOOT man. Thanks!
Moving on.

Give a Hoot don't pollute

http://atr.org/userfiles/hoot.bmp