PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Wins at Something

UberBroncoMan
07-26-2012, 12:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9v11qJTG8o

Mother ****ers...

Drunk Monkey
07-26-2012, 01:02 PM
sonofbitches I used to think my FIOS was fast.

Houshyamama
07-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Google Fiber: The Only Reason to Possibly Even Consider Living in Kansas City

But damn, you'd still be in Kansas City. How much would that suck?

Bronco Boy
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
It's impressive that they can get it hooked up in everyone's cars. That people live in. Because they live in Kansas City.

Houshyamama
07-26-2012, 01:16 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQSAkEBBxJ4#t=0m24s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQSAkEBBxJ4#t=0m24s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bronco militia
07-26-2012, 01:18 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQSAkEBBxJ4#t=0m24s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQSAkEBBxJ4#t=0m24s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

LOLLOLLOL

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Much of that city still has active beepers.

Cmac821
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
100 mps is crazy fast, that's bs they get that

Crushaholic
07-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Topeka wanted the Google contract, for a long time. As a joke, they even "changed" their name to Google, by mayoral proclamation. In return, Google "changed" their name to Topeka for an April Fool's joke. In the end, Google decided they wanted to stay in the middle of the country, and set up shop in Kansas City, KS...

Steve Sewell
07-26-2012, 02:45 PM

This should be on the top of the board.

KCStud
07-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Idk how you guys live in Colorado. Yes it has a very nice scenery, but from what I've seen the tourist make it hell.
I've never seen snobbier people in my life then the tourists who go to Colorado to ski/camp.
The three times I've been, I've seen upper class people from NY, FL, LA, and TX be rude and disrespectful to everyone there. You can tell that the people of Colorado get pissed off every year because of this.

That's why I will never live in Texas. Texan's are pricks.

cutthemdown
07-26-2012, 04:01 PM
My verizon fiber optic FIOS service is super fast.

chawknz
07-27-2012, 08:51 AM
100 mps is crazy fast, that's bs they get that

Actually, it's 1 Gbps. zowie! :strong:
Edit: hah, I typed 1000 Gbps. I wish! I'd be in KC already.

boppool
07-27-2012, 09:21 AM
http://www.emmitsburg.net/humor/pictures/2006/ordinateurportable.jpg

Google is so screwed...

Irish Stout
07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
They already had more internet/tv options out there with AT&T Uverse. Now this? I need something in Denver besides CenturyLink and Comcast. Feels like a stagnant market with mediocre high speed internets.

Crushaholic
07-27-2012, 10:24 AM
They already had more internet/tv options out there with AT&T Uverse. Now this? I need something in Denver besides CenturyLink and Comcast. Feels like a stagnant market with mediocre high speed internets.

Denver doesn't have U-Verse? Shame on them. Switching to U-Verse was one of the best decisions I've ever made...

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Idk how you guys live in Colorado. Yes it has a very nice scenery, but from what I've seen the tourist make it hell.
I've never seen snobbier people in my life then the tourists who go to Colorado to ski/camp.
The three times I've been, I've seen upper class people from NY, FL, LA, and TX be rude and disrespectful to everyone there. You can tell that the people of Colorado get pissed off every year because of this.

That's why I will never live in Texas. Texan's are pricks.

You'll never have to worry about someone vacationing in Kansas City that is for sure.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Denver doesn't have U-Verse? Shame on them. Switching to U-Verse was one of the best decisions I've ever made...

I liked U-verse at 1st then had a couple issues with mostly DVR an playback issues. I think they rolled out a bad IOS upgrade to their devices on Jan 1 of this year but it has stablized and been fine since.

Some dude (Gibbs) in Network world wrote up a whole serial about how bad his U-Verse internet access was. I haven't had any issues at all with the internet. With any type of media the last mile can impact your speeds and cause lots of problems.

I used to tell everyone that they should go out and get U-verse, now I am just happy that I don't have to call in and open a ticket with an issue.

KCStud
07-27-2012, 11:25 AM
You'll never have to worry about someone vacationing in Kansas City that is for sure.

Guess you've never heard of Branson. It's right down the road...

Houshyamama
07-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Most people haven't.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Most people under 80 haven't.

Fixed it for you

Stagger Lee
07-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Branson? Holy Lord. LOL

KCStud
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
And why is Colorado so great again? Skiing? Yawn. I'd rather be sitting on the beach in my swimsuit than freezing my ass off on the mountains.

Jetmeck
07-27-2012, 04:08 PM
And why is Colorado so great again? Skiing? Yawn. I'd rather be sitting on the beach in my swimsuit than freezing my ass off on the mountains.

Have to agree on this one. Colorado is beyond description beautiful and I would love to live there. Been vacation there a dozen times.

However Branson is well known throughout the Midwest.

Don't get all twisted up because I agreed with you...ONCE.

It won't happen again and your team still sucks ass !!!

KCStud
07-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Have to agree on this one. Colorado is beyond description beautiful and I would love to live there. Been vacation there a dozen times.

However Branson is well known throughout the Midwest.

Don't get all twisted up because I agreed with you...ONCE.

It won't happen again and your team still sucks ass !!!

I think Seattle is the best place to live.

Note: No it doesn't rain there all the time like people say.

DomCasual
07-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Will this work with my WebTv?

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 06:31 PM

You have never been hiking to Garden of the Gods or up in the mountains during the summer have you?

KCStud
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM
You have never been hiking to Garden of the Gods or up in the mountains during the summer have you?

I've been in the mountains in the summer. I have family that lives in Castle Rock, so I've been before. It's nice, but I'm just more of a beach person I guess.

broncosteven
07-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Will this work with my WebTv?

Not without a 14.4 baud Modem

Bacchus
07-27-2012, 09:01 PM

Actually, I was just in Branson the other day. If you read what you quoted it fdoes say Kansas City, not Branson.

and really Branson isn't that great. Some good Chinese food, a lake and lots of stupid shows.