PDA

View Full Version : One last time before this season starts.

McDman
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
One last time before this season starts. This was so awesome

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pNx9BlQmvpw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Jetmeck
07-25-2012, 07:22 PM
DT is gonna be a highlight reel this year................

McDman
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM
I think Decker is going to be better. Manning loves him some good route runners and that's clearly DT's weakness.

tnedator
07-25-2012, 07:57 PM
I really need to watch that game. I have not watched the game, other than seeing it live in the stands. I won't soon forget how crazy the stadium became during the catch and run, and how it stayed for 15-20 minutes or longer afterwards. AWESOME experience.

LetsGoBroncos
07-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Watching that video makes me wonder why we didn't re-sign Royal. We have cap space and you gotta think he would have been a pretty deadly slot receiver for Manning

McDman
07-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Watching that video makes me wonder why we didn't re-sign Royal. We have cap space and you gotta think he would have been a pretty deadly slot receiver for Manning

I loved Eddie. Great guy and a hard worker but he just didn't do anything after his rookie year. I thought he was going to be so good after his first year and he just dropped off so far.

Kaylore
07-25-2012, 08:22 PM

No.

LetsGoBroncos
07-25-2012, 08:29 PM
No.

Why? Trust me I was frustrated as hell with him the last few years but you don't think he and Manning would have had chemistry in the slot?

swaiy
07-25-2012, 08:33 PM
That touchdown in OT resulted in me jumping and punching my hand on the ceiling with my super mario style fist pump

broncosteven
07-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Tebo...eerrr... MANNING! MANNING! MANNING!

Kaylore
07-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Why? Trust me I was frustrated as hell with him the last few years but you don't think he and Manning would have had chemistry in the slot?

I do not.

ant1999e
07-25-2012, 09:06 PM

Watching that video makes me wonder why we didn't keep Tebow.:super:
(I'm sure I'll get more neg rep from TGN for this_i_O_i_)

enjolras
07-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I really need to watch that game. I have not watched the game, other than seeing it live in the stands. I won't soon forget how crazy the stadium became during the catch and run, and how it stayed for 15-20 minutes or longer afterwards. AWESOME experience.

It's such an amazing memory. I didn't get to the game as I got into town too late. I listened to the game on the way in and caught the second and third quarters on TV. When everything started going badly I just felt the need to walk down to the stadium. Not sure why... I just had to get out of the house:)

When it went to overtime I called my wife to just drive down and pick me up.. I was following things on my phone. The gamecast showed the Steelers as starting with the ball in overtime, which seemed like a bad omen (it turns out it meant they had "possession" to kick off which is obvious in retrospect).

So my wife pulls up and I hear the announcers screaming about someone running down the sidelines and scoring. I was crestfallen. My wife is going nuts and then I hear an ungodly roar from the stadium and fireworks. It took me probably 60 seconds to realize what had happened. I lost my mind on 17th ave and Irving. I was running around like a crazed lunatic.

I watched the replay through someones window...it was awesome. Went down to the Stadium and just hung out for about an hour.

I'm still a little bitter I wasn't there tho:)

rideco
07-26-2012, 06:59 AM
For as much **** as I talked about Tebow last year I must admit he did something special for us. I wish the man well and I hope he unseats the dirty one in NY. Now with that said I am so pumped up for PFM to be our QB I dont know what to do. The season cant start soon enough and I think we are going to win a SB within 3 years. Loved the video and thanks for posting it....

bfoflcommish
07-26-2012, 07:09 AM
for all the flack DT gets for not being a smart player seems he had a lot to input which influenced the play call in OT

Drek
07-26-2012, 07:17 AM
for all the flack DT gets for not being a smart player seems he had a lot to input which influenced the play call in OT

Who's been saying that DT wasn't a smart guy? He and Decker posted two of the better wonderlic scores for WRs in recent history.

He has some issues with self awareness at times, but then most young people do. As a football player he simply lacks polish, which he is not getting.

If he's healthy he'll be a game breaking WR for this team while Decker will be the consistent move the chains weapon.

Rohirrim
07-26-2012, 07:52 AM
That got the juices flowing. Love Williams to Dumervil on the bench, "Get your ass up, man! It's over!"

55CrushEm
07-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Robert Ayers jumping around like a girl at 7:44 is pretty damn funny.

LOL

McDman
07-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Doom didn't exactly give off an air of excitement. It really amazed me that so many pleyrs/coaches didn't know the OT rule.

Broncobiv
07-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Doom didn't exactly give off an air of excitement. It really amazed me that so many pleyrs/coaches didn't know the OT rule.

Hell, Donovan McNabb didn't even know the regular season OT rule.

Ambiguous
07-26-2012, 07:39 PM

I watched it that night after I got home. Best game I've ever been to, by far.