PDA

View Full Version : Osweiler and Hillman have agreed to terms. All picks are signed... Ready for camp!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-24-2012, 02:23 PM
https://twitter.com/johnelway?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=johnelway&utm_content=227860018534416387

Tweets All / No replies 5m John ElwayVerified ‏@johnelway
Osweiler and Hillman have agreed to terms. All picks are signed... Ready for camp!

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite

Kaylore
07-24-2012, 02:24 PM
I was wondering about this. Excellent. I am really excited to watch them this Thursday with seven wives.

broncosteven
07-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I was wondering about this. Excellent. I am really excited to watch them this Thursday with seven wives.

Are your 7 wives like Star Trek movies in only the even numbers are the good ones?

I can't wait for Kahn Kamp Komunications.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-24-2012, 02:33 PM

Wait. Then who is on Ceti Alpha V?

baja
07-24-2012, 02:40 PM

What a meanie why are you leaving the other two home.

Requiem
07-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Rumors from Dove Valley are swirling that Osweiler will gain upwards of $500,000 dollars in bonuses if he does not get another stupid tattoo.

broncosteven
07-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Wait. Then who is on Ceti Alpha V?

Per one of Kahn's reps:

This is Ceti Alpha V!!!!

R-Mac
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Rumors from Dove Valley are swirling that Osweiler will gain upwards of $500,000 dollars in bonuses if he does not get another stupid tattoo.

He should receive daily fines until he fixes his current tattoo.

Kaylore
07-24-2012, 03:07 PM
What a meanie why are you leaving the other two home.

That's my dishwasher and washer and dryer, man!

Kaylore
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
I can't wait for Kahn Kamp Komunications.

You might want to take the "s" off that last word. I can probably only get to one this year, so I'm going Thursday. It's the first practice and they will be wearing pads. If I can get to another I'll try, but just one for sure right now.

Marshall Dumervil
07-24-2012, 03:18 PM

Me too, going next Friday. I got all access passes so I'm really stoked to meet the guys and get some great pics. My wife's pissed because she wont' be able to go in the locker room.

RhymesayersDU
07-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Denver Brockos baby!

BroncoMan4ever
07-24-2012, 03:48 PM

If he pans out after Peyton he can get anything he wants tatted on himself for all I care

DBroncos4life
07-24-2012, 03:59 PM
I think Hillman will get between 50 to 60 catches this year for about 10 yards a pop. Both Faulk and James averaged about 10 yards per catch with Manning.

OBF1
07-24-2012, 03:59 PM
13 responses in and no lombardi trophy, You guys disappoint.

ppablo
07-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Let's get this show on the road! 2 more days until camp opens!

Bacchus
07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
I think Hillman will get between 50 to 60 catches this year for about 10 yards a pop. Both Faulk and James averaged about 10 yards per catch with Manning.

I think this offense is tailor made for Moreno. He might get those catches if Elway/Fox has not already made up their mind on shipping him out.

broncosteven
07-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I think this offense is tailor made for Moreno. He might get those catches if Elway/Fox has not already made up their mind on shipping him out.

If he can stay healthy, sober, not run up the backs of his blockers, and avoid turf monsters he has a good chance at changing the perception about him being a 1st round bust.

It is all up to KM and it won't be anyone else's fault if he gets cut/traded.

DBroncos4life
07-24-2012, 04:47 PM

Hillman was drafted for big plays out of the back field, hard to do with him on the bench. Moreno will still be on this team but, I don't think he can hold off the rookie for the number two back on the team.

FireFly
07-24-2012, 06:34 PM

I have a feeling that that is exactly what they've done. I'd be surprised if he made the final squad!

errand
07-24-2012, 06:42 PM

If Moreno makes the team, I agree he'll be part of a 3rd down back platoon system

ward63
07-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Did Hillman return the ball in college? Punt or kick off? I'm more excited for him than Moreno

crush17
07-24-2012, 08:03 PM
AHHHH it is finally here!!!

Longest.
Offseason.
Ever.

(Yes, even worse than the lockout. I just want to see Peyton MF Manning!!)

BroncoBen
07-25-2012, 10:48 AM

Moreno is not a 'take it the house' type of running back.. even at Georgia he was not known as a that type of running back.

I still am not a big believer that in the new offense Moreno is going to thrive, get him in the open field I keep hearing.

How many times have we seen him fall when he barely gets touched, or the turf monsters grab his feet in the open field.

Only time will tell .. but I am not sold that Moreno is going to be any better this season.

baja
07-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Moreno is not a 'take it the house' type of running back.. even at Georgia he was not known as a that type of running back.

I still am not a big believer that in the new offense Moreno is going to thrive, get him in the open field I keep hearing.

How many times have we seen him fall when he barely gets touched, or the turf monsters grab his feet in the open field.

Only time will tell .. but I am not sold that Moreno is going to be any better this season.

What a draft opportunity McD had - Oh well....