PDA

View Full Version : OT: Respond By Only Using Movie Quotes Thread.

Requiem
07-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Hey guys it's Saturday. You know what that means. It is respond in movie quotes only thread time.

I'll start it off.

That's as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U.'s. Go ahead and add it up, every cent's accounted for. Look, see this? That's a car. 275 thou. Might wanna hang onto that one.

DBroncos4life
07-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Landlady: [Roy is throwing up in the background after having had sex with his Landlady, to keep from being evicted. The Landlady is too satisfied to care] What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? I guess it's all that pumpin'. Pump and dump. [She laughs at her own jokes] Landlady: You really jarred something loose, tiger.

Baba Booey
07-21-2012, 11:42 AM
One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?"

Kaylore
07-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly.

Conklin
07-21-2012, 11:59 AM
As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

El Minion
07-21-2012, 12:10 PM
<dl><dd>Bud: Credit is a sacred trust. It's what our free society was founded on! Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia? [Otto does not answer] I said, "Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?"</dd><dd>Otto: They don't pay bills in Russia. It's all free.</dd><dd>Bud: Free, my ass. What are you, a ****in' Commie?</dd><dd>Otto: No, I ain't no Commie!</dd><dd>Bud: I don't want no Commies in my car!... No Christians, either!</dd></dl>

Marshall Dumervil
07-21-2012, 12:11 PM
As your attorney I advise you get a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine.

DHallblows
07-21-2012, 12:15 PM
With all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

Kaylore
07-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world.

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2012, 12:43 PM
SHUT THE **** UP DONNY!

El Minion
07-21-2012, 12:47 PM
First of all: Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette - Gargamel did! She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gangbang scenario - Huh! I - it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual, th-they don't even have... reproductive organs under those little... white... pants. That's what's so illogical, y'know, about being a Smurf. Y'know what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Mogulseeker
07-21-2012, 01:28 PM
First of all: Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette - Gargamel did! She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gangbang scenario - Huh! I - it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual, th-they don't even have... reproductive organs under those little... white... pants. That's what's so illogical, y'know, about being a Smurf. Y'know what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

"You talkin' to me?"

The Joker
07-21-2012, 02:02 PM
"You talkin' to me?"

You're in big trouble pal I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast.

Ironlung
07-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I told those fudgepackers I like Michael Bolton's music.

ak1971
07-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I **** a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a **** covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Majik
07-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I **** a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a **** covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

You're such a ****-ass.

Kaylore
07-21-2012, 02:26 PM
You're such a ****-ass.

Shut your mouth, Wang Chung!

GreatBronco16
07-21-2012, 02:48 PM
"When I say, who's the master, you say, Sho'nuff!"

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 03:13 PM
What are you kidding me? This is a magnum P.I.

oubronco
07-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I've never seen a baby take a punch like that

Rohirrim
07-21-2012, 03:16 PM
This great evil. Where does it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doin' this? Who's killin' us? Robbing us of life and light. Mockin' us with the sight of what we might've known. Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Shut your mouth, sir! You know, if I weren't in uniform, I'd split your skull with the butt of this revolver faster than you can say, "police brutality!"

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.
Nigel Tufnel: Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.
Marty DiBergi: It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.
Nigel Tufnel: It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.
Marty DiBergi: It's very nice.
Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...
Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Do me a favor. Just kick my ass, okay? Kick this ass for a man, that's all. Kick my ass. Enjoy. Come on. I'm not asking, I'm telling with this. Kick my ass.

Crushaholic
07-21-2012, 03:54 PM
"I suggest a new strategy, R2: Let the wookie win."

Turd_Ferguson
07-21-2012, 04:10 PM
So tell me man, you're a freshman right? How's the new crop of freshmen chicks lookin? That's what I love about these high school girls man...I get older they stay the same age.

huh??
07-21-2012, 04:32 PM
"I'm always angry."

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2012, 04:45 PM
You're in big trouble pal I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast.

You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?

Dukes
07-21-2012, 05:00 PM
"Announcement, turn up your volumes. Good news! Arts and crafts time has been extended by four hours today"
"My fingers hurt"
"Whats that?
"My fingers hurt"
"Hmm well now your back is gunna hurt, cuz you just pulled landscaping duty. Anyone elses fingers hurt? I didn't think so"

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

broncosteven
07-21-2012, 06:15 PM
We've never lost an American in space, we're sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.

Tombstone RJ
07-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Marty DiBergi: Do you feel that playing rock 'n' roll music keeps you a child? That is, keeps you in a state of arrested development?
Derek Smalls: No. No. No. I feel it's like, it's more like going, going to a, a national park or something. And there's, you know, they preserve the moose. And that's, that's my childhood up there on stage. That moose, you know.
Marty DiBergi: So when you're playing you feel like a preserved moose on stage?
Derek Smalls: Yeah.

broncosteven
07-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Marty DiBergi: Do you feel that playing rock 'n' roll music keeps you a child? That is, keeps you in a state of arrested development?
Derek Smalls: No. No. No. I feel it's like, it's more like going, going to a, a national park or something. And there's, you know, they preserve the moose. And that's, that's my childhood up there on stage. That moose, you know.
Marty DiBergi: So when you're playing you feel like a preserved moose on stage?
Derek Smalls: Yeah.

**** sandwich

ShutDownPoster
07-21-2012, 07:10 PM
'Touch me I'm Dick'

Dr. Broncenstein
07-21-2012, 07:11 PM
I tried to straighten up and fly straight... but it wasn't easy with that sonbiatch Reagan in the Whitehouse.

broncocalijohn
07-21-2012, 07:22 PM
So tell me man, you're a freshman right? How's the new crop of freshmen chicks lookin? That's what I love about these high school girls man...I get older they stay the same age.

Lewis: "So Bogger, have you had any luck finding a date?"
Bogger:"No and I've been combing the high schools all day!"

Rohirrim
07-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Folks, did you hear that? The authorities in L.A. say there's nothing to worry about. I'd love to see their dumb faces when Malibu and Beverly Hills get sucked into the gurgling maw of the Pacific. Where are they going to plug in their electric cars then? Ha, ha, ha.

Smiling Assassin27
07-21-2012, 07:59 PM
And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned around on you--where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country's planted thick with laws from coast to coast--man's laws, not God's--and if you cut them down...d'you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.

JCMElway
07-21-2012, 08:29 PM
That watch costs more than your car. I made 970,000 dollars last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father. **** you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****-sucker. You can't take this, how can you take the abuse? If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight, the materials you got, make myself 15,000 dollars. Tonight. In two hours. Can you? Can you?

Go and do likewise. AIDA. Get mad you son-of-a-b****. Get mad. You know what it takes to sell real-estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.''

These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Harris) And to answer your question, pal: Why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your ****in' ass because a loser is a loser.

colorado jones
07-21-2012, 08:30 PM
At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

broncofan4life
07-21-2012, 10:58 PM
"I'm in a foxhole taking grenades for you John"

Archer81
07-21-2012, 11:01 PM
The path of righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Now if you heard that, it meant your ass...

:Broncos:

broncofan4life
07-21-2012, 11:09 PM
"wasn't no cop man it was cops plural beat the s*** out of 9-10 cops had to change my whole strategy around"

BroncoMagic
07-21-2012, 11:33 PM
"It means fasten your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye"

myMind
07-22-2012, 12:11 AM
"Phone home."

Kaylore
07-22-2012, 12:23 AM
You keep using that word.... I do not think it means what you think it means.

maher_tyler
07-22-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm not afraid. I'm angry!

Punisher
07-22-2012, 01:13 AM
"And When the machine breaks down We BREAK Down"

IHaveALight
07-22-2012, 01:32 AM
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

DHallblows
07-22-2012, 01:43 AM
Your man in the middle...seven foot two...from a weird country called Lithuania. He's ugly as ****.

- Vakidis!

BroncoMagic
07-22-2012, 03:27 AM
"People do it everyday, they talk to themselves... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Ratboy
07-22-2012, 04:36 AM
Radio? Who needs a radio!

Meck77
07-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dog****, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dog****. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog ****s ya!

Victor
07-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.

Rohirrim
07-22-2012, 06:12 AM
No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Marshall Dumervil
07-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

ak1971
07-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Just ****in' with you, cheef. It's Hungarian for I going to kill you, you little monkey. You know what, there's a big pile of **** in the back, you can go and clean that up, all right? Make sure you do a good job.

oubronco
07-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Yeeeea...Yeeea....Nascar, i'm gonna go straight and then i'm gonna turn left....Yeea Nascar

Eric Cartman - Southpark

bronco militia
07-22-2012, 09:23 AM
You two donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.

kamakazi_kal
07-22-2012, 09:48 AM
it's game over man ...... GAME over.

-aliens

bronco militia
07-22-2012, 10:28 AM
I could eat the ass out of a dead rhinoceros

BroncoMagic
07-22-2012, 10:55 AM
"Bless this bread, bless this meat, bless this belly, 'cause I's go'n eat!"

OBF1
07-22-2012, 12:32 PM
It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

Highway, Heartbreak ridge. Semper Fi

Smiling Assassin27
07-22-2012, 01:20 PM
What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me through the physical and metaphysical, the delusional and back. And I have made the most important discovery of my career; the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found.

ak1971
07-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!

dbfan21
07-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Nick Rivers: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
Hillary Flammond: I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.

brother love
07-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Woman at Party: [coming up to Louis during party] Do you have any Excedrin or extra-strength Tylenol?
Louis: [opening cabinet] Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice...
[takes platter back into living room]
Louis: Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though.
[walks up to a hapless guest, speaking confidentially]
Louis: I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends. You havin' a good time, Mark?
[heads across the room, greeting other guests]
Louis: How you doing? Why don't you have some of the brie, it's at room temperature!
[to the Tall Woman]
Louis: You think it's too warm in here for the brie?

Dr. Broncenstein
07-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Keep your fingers away from Pete. He hasn't had much to eat in the last 13 years except prison food, gopher, and some greasy horse.

broncogary
07-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Sure, sure.

Rohirrim
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-22-2012, 07:37 PM
"you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-22-2012, 07:41 PM
"if the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it."