PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler Sucks...

StugotsIII
07-16-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IFSzzRYn4qg

Mogulseeker
07-16-2012, 12:38 PM
I can see why people love his personality.

barryr
07-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Yikes, that was brutal!

Bacchus
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Jay looks to be in great shape. No double chin.

Ray Finkle
07-16-2012, 01:11 PM
playing the part of Socal....

OMG, JAY is awesome!. He sings just as good as he plays, DEADLY!....Screw Bowlen and his drunken ways for tormenting the franchise with 2nd rate QB's like Manning and letting McDoush JAY away.

grumble grumble DJ, grumble grumble Sydnei is a size queen....

ends rant

:D

lonestar
07-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Yes cutlet sucks, always has since HS..

if they win anything this year it will once again becasue of the defense and ST play.. Plus the rest of that division will have to melt down..

GB unlikely -2
DET and up and coming TEAM -2
MIN well they might split with cutlet.. 1-1

Requiem
07-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Cutler is a winner, lonestar is a loser.

Kaylore
07-16-2012, 01:53 PM
I would love to see DJ get released and then signed by the Bears. Then Shanahan get fired and get hired by the Bears. I bet you that would be what would push SoCal over the edge and officially renounce his Bronco fandom and become a true Bears fan.

broncosteven
07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I really think it is time for the cubs to quietly put an end to these guest singers, the worst of all time had to be Ditka who ran through it so he could get back to his golf game and get the **** out of Wrigley.

Just play a recording of Harry doing it, but pick about 14 different Harry versions and rotate them around so the fans get a different one every couple weeks.

Cutler sucks but this is more about his lack of singing skill than anything else.

Broncos_OTM
07-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Lame

ColoradoDarin
07-16-2012, 02:21 PM
The worst part was his throwing motion at the end, poor mechanics didn't get enough zip on his despite his alleged "arm strength"

Requiem
07-16-2012, 02:27 PM
The girl in the hat and braided hair at :20-:21 is DTF.

SoCalBronco
07-16-2012, 03:00 PM
I would love to see DJ get released and then signed by the Bears. Then Shanahan get fired and get hired by the Bears. I bet you that would be what would push SoCal over the edge and officially renounce his Bronco fandom and become a true Bears fan.

DJ and shanny to Chicago.....holy moral dilemma batman. Lol

canadianbroncosfan
07-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Man between Harry Caray, Roseanne and Cutlet, I've got to think they're tone death in Chi Town

Bacchus
07-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Chicago wins the NFC North this year. You heard it here first.

Mogulseeker
07-16-2012, 05:27 PM

The funny thing is that this happening isn't an astronomical improbability.

DJ and Lovie Smith are on their last string with their respective teams, and Shanahan has all of his eggs in one basket with Griffin. If that project fails, he's gone in DC... And Urlacher is getting old.

Mogulseeker
07-16-2012, 05:32 PM

Green Bay is too strong. I Chitown going down to the wire with Detroit for wild card placement.

That said, the Bears certainly have a talented team. A better o-line and they're super bowl contenders.

The Pack is just too good.

Kaylore
07-16-2012, 05:34 PM
The funny thing is that this happening isn't an astronomical improbability.

DJ and Lovie Smith are on their last string with their respective teams, and Shanahan has all of his eggs in one basket with Griffin. If that project fails, he's gone in DC... And Urlacher is getting old.

Don't forget Shanahan has ties to Illinois and a cut DJ Williams is exactly the kind of mostly-failed first round pick that Lovie loves to play Father Flanagan to.

broncosteven
07-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Green Bay is too strong. I Chitown going down to the wire with Detroit for wild card placement.

That said, the Bears certainly have a talented team. A better o-line and they're super bowl contenders.

The Pack backed into the playoffs the year they won the SB then win 15 games and go out in the 1st round.

I don't think they will repeat a 15 win season this is why they play the games.

OBF1
07-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Another thing Jay sucks at.

Kaylore
07-16-2012, 06:21 PM
The Pack backed into the playoffs the year they won the SB then win 15 games and go out in the 1st round.

Yeah I totally agree. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Bears take the division. The Packers might have a hangover year.

Ironlung
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM
That guys face just screams douchebag.

broncosteven
07-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah I totally agree. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Bears take the division. The Packers might have a hangover year.

I would love to see them play us in the SB, They are the one team Manning knows how to beat.

bowtown
07-16-2012, 07:08 PM
He gave that marginally more effort than he's ever given a playoff game in his life.

bowtown
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Jay wasn't even a 6 there.

lonestar
07-16-2012, 07:46 PM

and chickens have lips..

bowtown
07-16-2012, 07:52 PM

That will make it even more depressing when Cutty spends the playoffs throwing red zone ints or riding the stationary bike. Hope he has some new awesome playlists on the ipod by then.

lonestar
07-16-2012, 07:53 PM

wild card?

how many wild card teams each year in every conference.

Unless they have changed the rules and have four of them cutlet and company will not be close..

I have been talking with a bears fan (really loyal) and he does not think that they have enough horsepower in front to cutlet to protect him..

He says they have done basically nothing to improve the OL.. and with DETs DL he is going to get killed not even counting the other teams they play this year.

Barring an injury melt down in the with every other NFCN team, they do not have a chance for a play off berth..

errand
07-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Wow...I use to wish i could sing....now I just wish Jay could.

lonestar
07-16-2012, 07:58 PM

and they just may be really pissed and motivated to kick some ass this year.. Much like after we lost to the JAGs in our home playoff game the year before our Super Blow win..

Do not count the Pack out with all the talent they have..

Mogulseeker
07-16-2012, 08:20 PM

Agreed. They're still really good... and better than the Bears.

Mogulseeker
07-16-2012, 08:26 PM
wild card?

how many wild card teams each year in every conference.

Unless they have changed the rules and have four of them cutlet and company will not be close..

I have been talking with a bears fan (really loyal) and he does not think that they have enough horsepower in front to cutlet to protect him..

He says they have done basically nothing to improve the OL.. and with DETs DL he is going to get killed not even counting the other teams they play this year.

Barring an injury melt down in the with every other NFCN team, they do not have a chance for a play off berth..

Four division leaders and two wildcards... It's early, but I'm going to go with Green Bay, 49ers, Giants and Saints with the division and Bears, Lions, Falcons, Cowboys and Eagles all competing for the two wild card spots.

lonestar
07-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Four division leaders and two wildcards... It's early, but I'm going to go with Green Bay, 49ers, Giants and Saints with the division and Bears, Lions, Falcons, Cowboys and Eagles all competing for the two wild card spots.

cowgirls now have a real DC so that one is a lock..eagles have loads of talent, barring injury should be the one to beat in the east, falcons about the same thing and DET has LOADS of talent also and a hot stud QB that will now have a great D.

I do not see the Bears competing, not with their OL.. they have had three years to improve it and so far zippity do dah..

baja
07-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Yes Jay Cutler does suck but there is nothing in that clip that denotes that.

willyallthewei
07-16-2012, 10:31 PM
cowgirls now have a real DC so that one is a lock..eagles have loads of talent, barring injury should be the one to beat in the east, falcons about the same thing and DET has LOADS of talent also and a hot stud QB that will now have a great D.

I do not see the Bears competing, not with their OL.. they have had three years to improve it and so far zippity do dah..

Bears were 7-3 last year, on a 5 game win streak before Cutty went down and the wheels came off the wagon. They were threatening Greenbay for the division, and 2 years ago, when the pack won the superbowl it was Chitown that won the division, and blew out the Eagirls with little effort.

Saying the Bears aren't competing after upgrades on the receiving core and defensive front, is retarded.

Bacchus
07-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Bears were 7-3 last year, on a 5 game win streak before Cutty went down and the wheels came off the wagon. They were threatening Greenbay for the division, and 2 years ago, when the pack won the superbowl it was Chitown that won the division, and blew out the Eagirls with little effort.

Saying the Bears aren't competing after upgrades on the receiving core and defensive front, is retarded.

I agree, GB will not be able to stop the Bears and the Bears defense always plays the Pack tough.

broncocalijohn
07-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Don't forget Shanahan has ties to Illinois and a cut DJ Williams is exactly the kind of mostly-failed first round pick that Lovie loves to play Father Flanagan to.

not if the Raiders can get him first. Knowshon might have a home there too.

lonestar
07-17-2012, 01:12 AM

When they should have upgraded the OL they went out and got a dickhead WR..

the defense is really old.. and cutlet folds like a cheap tent in a mere breeze.. ask SAN and rivers

Sorry but your heroine is a chump.

the only thing the bears had going for it was the D and ST's, but of which is another year older, cutlet was along for the ride..

willyallthewei
07-17-2012, 02:18 AM
When they should have upgraded the OL they went out and got a dickhead WR..

the defense is really old.. and cutlet folds like a cheap tent in a mere breeze.. ask SAN and rivers

Sorry but your heroine is a chump.

the only thing the bears had going for it was the D and ST's, but of which is another year older, cutlet was along for the ride..

So much hate, sounds like a bitter ex-girlfriend Hilarious!

TNF
07-17-2012, 03:33 AM
I always wonder if tone-deaf people REALIZE they can't sing. Does Cutler actually think he's decent enough to sing in front of his dog, much less a crowd of people?

lonestar
07-17-2012, 11:02 AM
So much hate, sounds like a bitter ex-girlfriend Hilarious!

Just not a nut hugger like loads of folks still are.

The clown has had one winning season since hs and everyone hangs on his every word or accomplishment.
Hell making it through a complete season would be a nice start.
He is an arrogant punk that is going to get killed behind that OL. Especially in that Divison.

Why folks do not see that is beyond me. On order to complete a pass uou have to have time unless your as good as Brady or Manning. And that is not the case.
All the hits he has been taking are adding up and the clock is ticking.

Bacchus
07-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Just not a nut hugger like loads of folks still are.

The clown has had one winning season since hs and everyone hangs on his every word or accomplishment.
Hell making it through a complete season would be a nice start.
He is an arrogant punk that is going to get killed behind that OL. Especially in that Divison.

Why folks do not see that is beyond me. On order to complete a pass uou have to have time unless your as good as Brady or Manning. And that is not the case.
All the hits he has been taking are adding up and the clock is ticking.

How has he only had one winning season? As I remember he was 7-3 last year before the injury and he took Chicago to the NFC Championship game before that.

HorseHead
07-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Three things come to mind:

1) Mopey Face is in for a great year...don't laugh. He will be in the running for the MVP..

2) His lady is smokin' hot...

3) You Tube Ozzy's (Osbourne) version of "Take Me Out.."

oubronco
07-17-2012, 12:08 PM
If a bird flew upside down it would shyt on itself

lonestar
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM
If a bird flew upside down it would shyt on itself

Depends on how fast he/she was flying..

lonestar
07-17-2012, 05:36 PM
How has he only had one winning season? As I remember he was 7-3 last year before the injury and he took Chicago to the NFC Championship game before that.

Well since I'm not a nut hugger, like some are I have not followed his career quite as close as YOU have..

Even IF he had TWO since HS that is still pretty pathetic..

I know the folks I talk to that are Bears fans are not sold on his crap head personality and still wished they would have had the draft choices wasted on him..

But go right ahead and worship the ground he walks on I could care less.

BlueCrusher
07-17-2012, 06:09 PM
The girl in the hat and braided hair at :20-:21 is DTF.

No, she is just pointing at some dude with no chin, but screw you for making me watch again....

DENVERDUI55
07-17-2012, 07:44 PM
I agree, GB will not be able to stop the Bears and the Bears defense always plays the Pack tough.

I'm too lazy to look but is GB s record against Bears with Cutler as the qb?

Meck77
07-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Had a Bears fan trying to rent a house from me. I told him Cutler sucked and was a pussy. He disagreed and started trashing on the Broncos/Manning. Told the cutler fan boy to hit the bricks. He couldn't believe it. Hmmm....Now I know how Spider feels. lol

s0phr0syne
07-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Had a Bears fan trying to rent a house from me. I told him Cutler sucked and was a p***Y. He disagreed and started trashing on the Broncos/Manning. Told the cutler fan boy to hit the bricks. He couldn't believe it. Hmmm....Now I know how Spider feels. lol

lolo, nice!

^5

~Crash~
07-25-2012, 04:47 PM
I hope Cutler wins 7 SB's it would kill half you ass hats get over it..

lonestar
07-25-2012, 05:02 PM

he most likely is not going to win any Superbowl , IF the bears do it will be because of their defense and ST's more than the prowess of cutlet..

Maybe after one the defense for the most part will retire, they are playing on tired old wheels..

~Crash~
07-25-2012, 06:03 PM
lmao get the **** over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler was right McD is prick

chadta
07-25-2012, 06:46 PM
lmao get the **** over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler was right McD is prick

that doesn't make him suck any less

~Crash~
07-26-2012, 05:06 AM
LMAO Cutler needs to grow up McD needs someone to beat the holly hell out of him . McD thinks he is god and god told him to eat **** and bark at the moon

lonestar
07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
LMAO Cutler needs to grow up McD needs someone to beat the holly hell out of him . McD thinks he is god and god told him to eat **** and bark at the moon

Hate much?

Get over it they are gone..

StugotsIII
07-26-2012, 10:00 AM

Why don't you go "crash" into a burning building you fatass hack.