PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Having Issues With Their Season Ticket Account Page And/Or TicketExchange?

RhymesayersDU
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Trying to get some stuff listed, but it's not cooperating. Is the issue on my end or their end?

BroncosSR
07-15-2012, 07:50 PM
I don't think you can do it until closer to the start of the season, at least not through your account. They don't usually allow you to transfer or list until you get the hard tickets. At least, that's how I remember it.

RhymesayersDU
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks. Although I did get my hard tickets this weekend. That's OK though, I'm not in a rush.

theAPAOps5
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Ok, it's not just me. I thought we were able to already but could be wrong. People are already offering on the exchange

RhymesayersDU
07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Ok, it's not just me. I thought we were able to already but could be wrong. People are already offering on the exchange

See I checked that myself, and I too saw that tickets are currently listed. But I can't do it right now so who knows.

theAPAOps5
07-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I figured out why we can't list them, single game tickets aren't on sale yet. They go on sale July 23rd.

Now I want to know why there are already tickets listed!

missingnumber7
07-16-2012, 10:36 AM
I know last year we couldn't list anything until the single game tickets went on sale, and even if you had listed some it cleared everything out and you had to relist. I was able to get my preseason tickets on there last year and then it cleared out and I forgot to report...just donated them.

canadianbroncosfan
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
If any of you are looking to sell your Saints tickets (depending where they are) if I can't get regular ones, PM me.