PDA

View Full Version : way off topic, but..

pokenation
07-14-2012, 08:24 PM
i need to know if any of you people are familiar with college statistics. im really havin a hard time with hypothesis stuff. if you do know what im talkin about could you please pm or reply.

thanks for any help you can give.

Crushaholic
07-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Are you having trouble with the CONCEPT of null hypothesis, or something more specific?

cmhargrove
07-15-2012, 06:06 AM
The best free resource comes from Bill Gates. Have you ever looked at his Khan Academy site, it is pretty fantastic with some of the best mathematical and scientific minds giving lessons on whatever you need.

I know there is a Stat section, but I haven't looked at it in particular.

Check it out, it might help you through many parts of your course.

Www.khanacademy.org (http://www.khanacademy.org)

Conklin
07-15-2012, 06:11 AM
i need to know if any of you people are familiar with college statistics. im really havin a hard time with hypothesis stuff. if you do know what im talkin about could you please pm or reply.

thanks for any help you can give.

I got you covered, what do you need to know, which college player has the most passing yards, tds, intercetpions?

broncosteven
07-15-2012, 12:29 PM
The best free resource comes from Bill Gates. Have you ever looked at his Khan Academy site, it is pretty fantastic with some of the best mathematical and scientific minds giving lessons on whatever you need.

I know there is a Stat section, but I haven't looked at it in particular.

Check it out, it might help you through many parts of your course.

Www.khanacademy.org (http://www.khanacademy.org)

This is a great site, I have my 9 year old on it a couple times a week to keep her math current during the summer.

She spends a good hour on it without even realizing it!

ZachKC
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
This is gonna turn out well.

ghwk
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM
This is a great site, I have my 9 year old on it a couple times a week to keep her math current during the summer.

She spends a good hour on it without even realizing it!

Stanford has one as well that we have our kids on.

Otherwise I think Conklin has the best advice for the OP. Hilarious!

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Hypothesis or Hydroponic?

Marshall Dumervil
07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Hypothesis or Hydroponic?

I'll take hydroponics for $200 Alex.