Bob's your Information Minister
07-12-2012, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dc3RV.jpg

huh??
07-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Hey!! Look, everyone!! Bob's back!!

Turd_Ferguson
07-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Where has your God been the last 40 years Chiefs fan?

maven
07-12-2012, 10:23 PM
"Time to Believe"

well he's been in Kansas City for 3 years and in the NFL for 7 years.

well, this year he's gonna be good right?

Bacchus
07-12-2012, 10:28 PM
If the Chefs made the playoffs it would definitely be an act of Tebow.

baja
07-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Do you 'believe' Bob?

Kaylore
07-12-2012, 10:35 PM
"Time to Believe"

well he's been in Kansas City for 3 years and in the NFL for 7 years.

well, this year he's gonna be good right?

Yeah, after three years of "meh" NOW is time to "believe" in Matt Cassel? Sorry, but this is a put up or shut up year for Matty.

24champ
07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nyc-earthquake.gif

broncosteven
07-12-2012, 10:42 PM
I think Matty Lice wants to play just well enough to get a well paying gig behind Orton for the Cowboys in their washed up junker QB depth chart.

1) Romo 2) Orton 3) Cassel 4) Carson Palmer

Of course the above plan will not be complete until after 2014

Vegas_Bronco
07-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Tell him to hold on to his azz when vondoom comes to town...faith w/out works is dead...go matty!

KCStud
07-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Yeah, after three years of "meh" NOW is time to "believe" in Matt Cassel? Sorry, but this is a put up or shut up year for Matty.

I agree it is a put up or shut up year for Matt, but he was an above average QB in 2010.

cutthemdown
07-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Cassel just a run of the mill average NFL starter, borderline journeyman. He will bounce around the NFL within a couple years. He isn't a franchise QB.

Blueflame
07-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Cassel just a run of the mill average NFL starter, borderline journeyman. He will bounce around the NFL within a couple years. He isn't a franchise QB.

No... but the Chefs paid him like one...

Bob's your Information Minister
07-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Do you 'believe' Bob?

God is dead.

gunns
07-13-2012, 04:37 AM
I agree it is a put up or shut up year for Matt, but he was an above average QB in 2010.

Well if you consider all of his wins were against losing teams, except 1 which was against the 9-7 Chargers, which he also lost 1 too. He also had some loses against a couple of 4-12 teams and lost to the top teams. He had a great running game that year and a defense that was ranked slightly higher than the offense. Soooo........perception....delusional.

baja
07-13-2012, 04:38 AM
God is dead.

No Nietzsche is dead, God is just fine.

E_Rox
07-13-2012, 04:44 AM
How can you have a 2012 Season REVIEW? Already playing the what could have been card before the season even begins?

cutthemdown
07-13-2012, 05:47 AM
No... but the Chefs paid him like one...

I'm not surprised they did. We have seen it time and time again that teams will take big chances on qbs.

Kaylore
07-13-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm not surprised they did. We have seen it time and time again that the Chiefs will take big chances on average qbs.

FYP

Ray Finkle
07-13-2012, 07:54 AM

Anderson, Mitchell, and Rick Mirer were above average once....for a season....

Kaylore
07-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Anderson, Mitchell, and Rick Mirer were above average once....for a season....

First of all, Rick Mirer was never good.

Derek Anderson and Scott Mitchell did put up decent and good seasons (in that order.) I think Cassel is better than both, but he'll never be as good as say Matt Shaub. Cassel's ceiling is good Jake Delhomme.

cmhargrove
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
It's interesting how two people can look at the same thing, yet see something different.

You say "Heaven is on our side," I see "It's time to start praying."

To each his own...

canadianbroncosfan
07-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Am I the only one that finds it weird that they're calling it a 2012 season "review"? Wouldn't it be a preview if the season hasn't happened yet? Or do they already know at the end of the season that all they'll be able to do is pray for next season?

Irish Stout
07-13-2012, 09:30 AM
A few things:

2012 Season Review? Really? How'd it go?

Bob I appreciate your joke. You've become a decent rational poster sometime in the last 8 months. Don't let that slip away or you'll be back to making irrational comments like KCsturd.

Anyone got a good suggestion for the best nachos in Denver?

Smiling Assassin27
07-13-2012, 09:57 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2lbdkp2.gif

Smiling Assassin27
07-13-2012, 10:00 AM
http://rickpdx.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ani-yeah-right.gif

Smiling Assassin27
07-13-2012, 10:05 AM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/1/1c/Smh.gif/180px-Smh.gif

24champ
07-13-2012, 03:01 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ijhgI3AR1rug9d0o1_400.gif

boltaneer
07-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Utter and complete fail.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Bobo.

KCStud
07-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Well if you consider all of his wins were against losing teams, except 1 which was against the 9-7 Chargers, which he also lost 1 too. He also had some loses against a couple of 4-12 teams and lost to the top teams. He had a great running game that year and a defense that was ranked slightly higher than the offense. Soooo........perception....delusional.

Cassel didn't lose to the Chargers because he didn't play in SD. That was when he had surgery.

I would consider his win at Seattle to be against a good team.

broncosteven
07-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Cassel didn't lose to the Chargers because he didn't play in SD. That was when he had surgery.

I would consider his win at Seattle to be against a good team.

This is what is wrong with KFC, their fans think that 7-9 teams are good teams.

Heyneck
07-13-2012, 07:35 PM

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/166932/82610556.gif

KCStud
07-13-2012, 07:45 PM
This is what is wrong with KFC, their fans think that 7-9 teams are good teams.

You mean a team without a winning record in the regular season winning a playoff game?

Is that not what this board has been celebrating for months now?

Hypocrite's unite.

ColoradoDarin
07-13-2012, 07:59 PM
You mean a team without a winning record in the regular season winning a playoff game?

Hypocrite's unite.

Oh shush, you're just jealous that we got a first down before the 3rd quarter in our playoff game... :wave:

KCStud
07-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh shush, you're just jealous that we got a first down before the 3rd quarter in our playoff game... :wave:

This board loves changing the subject to the Chiefs when they're wrong.Hilarious!

ColoradoDarin
07-13-2012, 08:08 PM
This board loves changing the subject to the Chiefs when they're wrong.Hilarious!

Ohhh, are we like the Borg now, a collective? Whoooo!

Also, you'll note that the thread was started by a Chiefs' "fan" and the thread itself is about, you know, the Chiefs.

Go get your shine box!

Heyneck
07-13-2012, 08:10 PM

Hypocrite's unite.

Who gives?! At the end of the day what is that next to that PITT playoff game? A W!!! When was the last time you got to see that in a playoff game? Yeah... though so!

Man-Goblin
07-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Mirer is too low. Mitchell seems about right. A "good" Delhomme is way too high considering he was 4 points from winning a Super Bowl. I'm thinking a 'bad' Chris Chandler.

Man-Goblin
07-13-2012, 08:20 PM
By the way, I think the reason Scott Mitchell seems about right is because of the pressure Mitchell had on him with an obvious hall of famer in the backfield. Im pretty sure if the expectations were as low as they are in KC with their pathetic franchise, Mitchell would have been afforded a longer leash.

KCStud
07-13-2012, 08:30 PM
KC fans have had very high expectations for a very long time. Just because the organization isn't coming through doesn't mean the fans are happy with it.

Man-Goblin
07-13-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm not here to bag on the real fans of the franchise. I'm just saying; not much is expected of the team, there are obviously no hall of famers on the team, and there is no urgency.

Scott Mitchell got four years, but probably would have gotten more due to the contract had Sanders not been in the backfield. Hell the guy went to the playoffs twice and set records for their team.

Totally comparable to Cassel as he actually played pretty well in 2010 and got his team to the playoffs too. The only difference will be that Cassel will probably get a longer leash as a starter. Oh that, and he probably won't go to the playoffs a second time.

KCStud
07-13-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm not here to bag on the real fans of the franchise. I'm just saying; not much is expected of the team, there are obviously no hall of famers on the team, and there is no urgency.

Scott Mitchell got four years, but probably would have gotten more due to the contract had Sanders not been in the backfield. Hell the guy went to the playoffs twice and set records for their team.

Totally comparable to Cassel as he actually played pretty well in 2010 and got his team to the playoffs too. The only difference will be that Cassel will probably get a longer leash as a starter. Oh that, and he probably won't go to the playoffs a second time.

Agreed. KC's biggest downfall is not drafting a 1st round QB. Teams have been good enough, except QB.

Man-Goblin
07-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Agreed. KC's biggest downfall is not drafting a 1st round QB. Teams have been good enough, except QB.

I heard an interview the other day with a guy, can't remember his name, but he was a power player in the war room the year they drafted Albert in the first round. He said there was serious debate about taking Flacco ahead of the Ravens. It's crazy to think how different their team would look if they actually had taken him, for better or worse. I mean, I am not a huge Flacco fan, but just imagine the chain reaction of different moves that would have occurred, and how different the Chiefs would look.

Kaylore
07-13-2012, 09:20 PM
A few things:

2012 Season Review? Really? How'd it go?

Bob I appreciate your joke. You've become a decent rational poster sometime in the last 8 months. Don't let that slip away or you'll be back to making irrational comments like KCsturd.

Anyone got a good suggestion for the best nachos in Denver?

I've taken Bob off ignore and added Sheepstud.

broncosteven
07-13-2012, 09:31 PM

Hypocrite's unite.

Winning the Division and a playoff game, something that KFC hasn't done since 1994 is something that should be celebrated.

I am not the one on a rival teams board being proud of the fact that my team beat a 7-9 team the year they won the division, yet couldn't win a playoff game.

DBroncos4life
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM

I don't know why you would want to miss this....
Team history means jack ****. If it did, the Broncos wouldn't have won a SB in the 90's because they never could 37 years before.

Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.
And you motioning that KC's SB doesn't matter is laughable.

So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?

Guess getting beat by a franchise that "sucks" more times than not doesn't count in this discussion. Hilarious!

Ohhhhhh so that 60's don't count huh? I love how you guys take that little time frame out of there. You guys crack me up. Homer on!

Btw-Chiefs will be the only NFL team in Missouri in 5 years. Rams will be long gone.

baja
07-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I would never put Bob on ignore, he's too much fun.

KCStud
07-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Winning the Division and a playoff game, something that KFC hasn't done since 1994 is something that should be celebrated.

I am not the one on a rival teams board being proud of the fact that my team beat a 7-9 team the year they won the division, yet couldn't win a playoff game.

Again ignoring the point of the post and bringing up the past instead of admitting you were wrong.

KCStud
07-13-2012, 10:30 PM

Kaylore sends me post comments and messages frequently. Stay classy Gaylore

24champ
07-13-2012, 11:51 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59jpmQttU1qhee5r.gif

Kaylore
07-14-2012, 12:13 AM
I don't know why you would want to miss this....
It's not worth my time. He's an endless waste of time. Sure, some of his repeated claims get funnier as the stupid goes from one level to the next, and he often contradicts himself within the same thread, sometimes on the same page, which is funny. But ultimately it never ends. After a point is refuted, he ignores it and changes the subject. When you consider the time he wastes here arguing with us, it makes it even more stupid. I'm still not sure what he hopes to accomplish, but making claims like Lawrence Taylor on had three fumbles doesn't help his credibility.

I would never put Bob on ignore, he's too much fun.

As I recall he went through a pretty classless phase where he welched on several bets and was not being the charming troll we all knew and loved. That was several years ago. I have seen enough from Bob in the last six months to know he's lightened up a little. And I'm not just saying that because he's down on the Chiefs.

Jetmeck
07-14-2012, 12:48 AM
KC fans have had very high expectations for a very long time. Just because the organization isn't coming through doesn't mean the fans are happy with it.

You are delusional. Talent level in KC has never been at a SB level. Even when you had Montana a couple years your dumbass management didn't place other pieces around him to finish the job.

When you had a great defense your offense was pathetic ..... when you had Holmes you had NO DECENT RECEIVERS TO COMPLeMENT him.

KC coaching and owners are a total joke...............

Your mouth is moving but it always the blah, blah, blah ... BS of a pathetic homer of a consistent joke of a franchise.................

baja
07-14-2012, 01:22 AM
It's not worth my time. He's an endless waste of time. Sure, some of his repeated claims get funnier as the stupid goes from one level to the next, and he often contradicts himself within the same thread, sometimes on the same page, which is funny. But ultimately it never ends. After a point is refuted, he ignores it and changes the subject. When you consider the time he wastes here arguing with us, it makes it even more stupid. I'm still not sure what he hopes to accomplish, but making claims like Lawrence Taylor on had three fumbles doesn't help his credibility.

As I recall he went through a pretty classless phase where he welched on several bets and was not being the charming troll we all knew and loved. That was several years ago. I have seen enough from Bob in the last six months to know he's lightened up a little. And I'm not just saying that because he's down on the Chiefs.

I got back at him though. I made him a lucrative bet and when he won I refused to pay him just as I had planned. Oh how he whined, I loved every post of his crying for his money. ;D

Boogerboots
07-14-2012, 08:06 AM
I thought this was all about a Priest Holmes comeback?

Good luck in the re-season Chorfs

Heyneck
07-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Kaylore sends me post comments and messages frequently. Stay classy Gaylore

Stay classy KCDud...

canadianbroncosfan
07-14-2012, 05:25 PM

On a side note, fantastic avatar. I <3 Danielle Smith Boob Bus.

CEH
07-14-2012, 07:55 PM

Heaven is on our side: I was thinking Joe Delany and Derrick Thomas

Kaylore
07-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Stay classy KCDud...

FYI, I've never sent KCSheepstud a message.

Pendejo
07-15-2012, 09:16 AM
FYI, I've never sent KCSheepstud a message.

What about rep notes. I took up smoking after reading the last one you sent my way.

fdf
07-15-2012, 12:54 PM

Originally, the magazine was named "Mullet Unlimited."

KCStud
07-15-2012, 01:25 PM
You are delusional. Talent level in KC has never been at a SB level. Even when you had Montana a couple years your dumbass management didn't place other pieces around him to finish the job.

When you had a great defense your offense was pathetic ..... when you had Holmes you had NO DECENT RECEIVERS TO COMPLeMENT him.

KC coaching and owners are a total joke...............

Your mouth is moving but it always the blah, blah, blah ... BS of a pathetic homer of a consistent joke of a franchise.................

Um we added Marcus Allen sloppy. Guess that doesn't count.

Are you sure nobody thought we were SB contenders? Because this says you're wrong.

http://store03.prostores.com/dcbcollectibles/media/de/a20792a12ade35dfa09ee6_m.jpg

broncosteven
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Um we added Marcus Allen sloppy. Guess that doesn't count.

Are you sure nobody thought we were SB contenders? Because this says you're wrong.

http://store03.prostores.com/dcbcollectibles/media/de/a20792a12ade35dfa09ee6_m.jpg

At least Neil got his SB the next year!

LOL

Kaylore
07-15-2012, 02:45 PM
What about rep notes. I took up smoking after reading the last one you sent my way.

Hilarious! I have neg repped him, but I don't spam him. I think I neg rep him once a week, and he's more deserving but I know he gets it from more than me.

I totally forgot what I sent you. What did it say and in response to what post? I usually don't neg someone unless I strongly disagree, and I usually won't be rude unless they are being especially horrible. I called a poster yesterday who said he'd rather see people die than Animals "most of the time" sick, for example.

Kaylore
07-15-2012, 02:47 PM
At least Neil got his SB the next year!

LOL

Hilarious!